Nice

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• i come back game ikariam. Who remember me?

Battle for Ukiyo
      (14.04.2017 14:06:03)
      Round 1 / 6
      _VIE_[SMASH]
      vs
      DeLafyette[-LAW-]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Hoplite..............................259(-20) - Hoplite...............................582(-0)
      Steam Giant...........................173(-0) - Steam Giant............................30(-0)
      Sulfur Carabineer.....................210(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................36(-0) - .............................................
      Gyrocopter............................59(-18) - Gyrocopter.............................48(-2)
      Swordsman.............................117(-0) - Swordsman.............................370(-0)
      Ram....................................31(-0) - Ram....................................10(-0)
      Cook...................................15(-0) - Cook...................................34(-0)
      Doctor.................................15(-0) - Doctor.................................12(-0)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................3(-4)
      ............................................. - Catapult................................7(-0)
      ............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-15)
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DeLafyette[-LAW-] has joined the battle on the defender's side with the following units:
      Swordsman: 370, Hoplite: 582, Steam Giant: 30, Gyrocopter: 50, Balloon-Bombardier: 15, Ram: 10, Catapult: 7, Doctor: 12, Cook: 34

The miracle of _VIE_[SMASH] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated.

_VIE_[SMASH] is joining the battle on the attacker's side with the following units:
      Sulfur Carabineer: 210, Swordsman: 117, Hoplite: 279, Steam Giant: 173, Gyrocopter: 77, Ram: 31, Mortar: 36, Doctor: 15, Cook: 15
    • AFCVN1990 wrote:

i come back game ikariam. Who remember me?

Battle for Ukiyo
      Round 1 / 6
      _VIE_[SMASH]
      vs
      DeLafyette[-LAW-]

Hoplite..............................259(-20) - Hoplite...............................582(-0)
      Steam Giant...........................173(-0) - Steam Giant............................30(-0)
      Sulfur Carabineer.....................210(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................36(-0) - .............................................
      Gyrocopter............................59(-18) - Gyrocopter.............................48(-2)
      Swordsman.............................117(-0) - Swordsman.............................370(-0)
      Ram....................................31(-0) - Ram....................................10(-0)
      Cook...................................15(-0) - Cook...................................34(-0)
      Doctor.................................15(-0) - Doctor.................................12(-0)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................3(-4)
      ............................................. - Catapult................................7(-0)
      ............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-15)

DeLafyette[-LAW-] has joined the battle on the defender's side with the following units:
      Swordsman: 370, Hoplite: 582, Steam Giant: 30, Gyrocopter: 50, Balloon-Bombardier: 15, Ram: 10, Catapult: 7, Doctor: 12, Cook: 34

_VIE_[SMASH] is joining the battle on the attacker's side with the following units:
      Sulfur Carabineer: 210, Swordsman: 117, Hoplite: 279, Steam Giant: 173, Gyrocopter: 77, Ram: 31, Mortar: 36, Doctor: 15, Cook: 15
      When i went for you, you were running like a girl. And the next day you called bunch of your friends to come for me... You ain't fighter. You are joke, who can not stand on his own. Go back and build houses.
      Front Of Resistance -FOR-

For freedom, we march!
      For legacy, we march!
      For glory, we march!

Never giving up. Be prepared, Resistance is here!
    • Christmas wrote:

AFCVN1990 wrote:

i come back game ikariam. Who remember me?

Battle for Ukiyo
      Round 1 / 6
      _VIE_[SMASH]
      vs
      DeLafyette[-LAW-]

When i went for you, you were running like a girl. And the next day you called bunch of your friends to come for me... You ain't fighter. You are joke, who can not stand on his own. Go back and build houses.
      i'm sorry.
      It's not me. I registered this nick
    • Christmas wrote:

• When i went for you, you were running like a girl. And the next day you called bunch of your friends to come for me... You ain't fighter. You are joke, who can not stand on his own. Go back and build houses.

Who were running like a girl? i think alliance you like women!!!!!!!!! hahhhahahh

:stick: :stick: _FOR_ :stick: :missilelauncher: :missilelauncher: :missilelauncher: :missilelauncher:

The post was edited 1 time, last by AFCVN1990 ().

• AFCVN1990 wrote:

Christmas wrote:

• When i went for you, you were running like a girl. And the next day you called bunch of your friends to come for me... You ain't fighter. You are joke, who can not stand on his own. Go back and build houses.

Who were running like a girl? i think alliance you like women!!!!!!!!! hahhhahahh

:stick: :stick: _FOR_ :stick: :missilelauncher: :missilelauncher: :missilelauncher: :missilelauncher:
      Well.. :D:D:D You do not know nothing about country i am from, we had holidays that time. If i would have Hephaestus back i would crush your funny giant armies like nothing. Still you had numbers at your side, feel very brave to come with bigger numbers? HAHAHA.

For freedom, we march!
      For legacy, we march!
      For glory, we march!

• Christmas wrote:

AFCVN1990 wrote:

Christmas wrote:

Well.. :D:D:D You do not know nothing about country i am from, we had holidays that time. If i would have Hephaestus back i would crush your funny giant armies like nothing. Still you had numbers at your side, feel very brave to come with bigger numbers? HAHAHA.
      I know about your holidays. But I think you are lying about it. Why when we are attacking you. You activate vacation
    • I guess you are dump???? You take 3-4 guys with all armies and fleets and you hope i will fight in the battle i will lose? Little stupid fu%%. Think with your damm head. I have fought only 1 vs. 1 but it is more than clear that no one from SMASH can fight 1 on 1 they always will call little friends in case situation gets a bit hot. With that kinda play you will never catch me, but i will keep looting and attacking. Have a nice night.

Censor bypassing
      -tiger-

For freedom, we march!
      For legacy, we march!
      For glory, we march!

The post was edited 1 time, last by PsYcHoTiGeR ().