Elmonatador - the disappearing leader of the "not so great war of all wars".

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Elmonatador - the disappearing leader of the "not so great war of all wars".

Elmo .. there you were, declaring war on various alliances ... claiming you would lead the greatest war Alpha would ever see. Being the butch leader of the bestest alliance evah.

But you don't fight anymore, hell; you only log on once in 4 days.

and ou are not defending your "other" accounts, nor your WLS members.

What is going on? You had a "war rage"? Hahahahaaaaaaaa .... what a loser you are.

And for all you WLS members who read this: your leader doesn't care one fig about you, he only cares about his ego - like the narcissist he is. Now we know he won't defend you ... we will come for you! Oh and the same applies for the hangeronners from other alliances ... your time will come too.

But no hard feelings, eh? ... It's only a game after all.
      The Flying Spaghetti Monster is the only true God.
      Reverend Hendrik is available for (gay) weddings, baptisms and funerals. Call now to book: 666 - 666 - 666.

• hendrik the lair wrote:

Elmo .. there you were, declaring war on various alliances ... claiming you would lead the greatest war Alpha would ever see. Being the butch leader of the bestest alliance evah.
      Umm, WLS smashed your alliance into dust. 19 members left out of how many? And not even the same name because KRAPZ does not exist anymore. He is far superior to the leader who leads PHNX, I mean the leader of PHNX is an idiot. Just PMs alone can show this. The leader of PHNX obviously needs to become more proficient in not making more enemies than he/she needs to. Whoever the leader of PHNX is.... :whistling:

hendrik the snake wrote:

But you don't fight anymore, hell; you only log on once in 4 days
      LOL, this coming from the person who got beat so bad that he threw a 3 week tantrum and fired their entire military?

hendrik the egotistical wrote:

and ou are not defending your "other" accounts, nor your WLS members.
      Ohhh, you mean like you were out defending your alliance mates for the last few weeks while they have been looted and troops killed with your 0 MS because you fired all your units?

hendrik the narcissist wrote:

What is going on? You had a "war rage"? Hahahahaaaaaaaa .... what a loser you are.
      war rage yes, lol, and you guys have been destroyed.His war rage is much better than the rage quit of BlackBeared or your temper tantrum by firing all your units and quitting the fight

hendrik the thrower of temper tantrums wrote:

And for all you WLS members who read this: your leader doesn't care one fig about you, he only cares about his ego - like the narcissist he is.
      LOL, hendrik hendrik hendrik, you are the biggest egotistical maniac in the server; therefore, you have no right to call others narcissists when you are the king of the narcissists.

hendrik, King of the Double Standard wrote:

Now we know he won't defend you ... we will come for you!
      You and who? Your 19 farms that are left in your alliance because all your real fighters returned to VNS and Gr Al, or had sense enough to quit your crappy alliance?

hendrik the loser wrote:

Oh and the same applies for the hangeronners from other alliances ... your time will come too.
      LOL, are you mad that I am nuking your wonder? The same wonder of mine you have nuked without good reason for the last few weeks? The same wonder of mine, that, when I complained of your leeching, you moved 3 more cities to the island to nuke it more? Now all of a sudden you need it and I nuke it you think it is not OK? Out hendrik, hendrik, king of the double standard. You are a hypocrite aren't you. A narcissistic moronic hypocrite. If you want to start something with other alliances, be my guest. You can't win the war you are in already, do you really want another beat down of your alliance? What would this be? the 4th loss of KRAPZ? Oh sorry, PHNX? Oh, also super cool how you let your alliance members attack LOST when we have not touched a single member of PHNX and no attacks were made on PHNX from those players cities either.

Oh, and the spying you are personally doing on me is pretty cool, I am making sure those spies of yours have to watch an entire Madonna show before they are executed.

So if you cannot handle the fight, and here I am going to sound exactly like you, QUIT. Oh, opps, I am telling you what to do, but it is what you always do so you should be able to take it right?

Crying hendrik wrote:

But no hard feelings, eh? ... It's only a game after all.
      Nope, no hard feelings when you start crying you snake. It's only a game after all :D

Sig By Svana

• Since your ingame messages to me are relevant to what dsi posted here, I'll reply to you here.

Dear hendrik,

Earlier this evening you wrote to me asking if Lost was declaring war on you. I can assure you that if Lost was declaring war on you, you would know it. There would be a declaration on the Boards. There would be attacks targeting your alliance. There would most definitely be more than this aimed at you:

1 Ships
      Hashtag Lier
      (dsi1357)
      Agramon
      (hendrik)

As to your accusation that dsi is the instigator here, I would like to remind you of some recent conversations you and I have had.

Way back when all of the wars first broke out, members of WLS and/or HoR were draining your forge on 87:31. dsi did not participate in the leeching of the forge even though our allies were clearly targeting you. Lost was not involved in the fighting going on between PHNX and our allies. Then after a while you fired your military and decided to nuke the wonder for everyone else on the island. I sent you a polite diplomatic message asking you to stop. Your response to me was to complain about how unfair it was that we were fighting VNS and that you would not stop draining the wonder. Your response to dsi was to warp mulltiple towns to that island to drain it even more and have other people on the island also drain the wonder. (As mentioned in the post above this one.)

Weeks later you decided to finally start fighting again. By that time dsi was nuking the wonder and you complained to me about how unfair this was. I told you that you should try to work on living peacefully with your neighbor.. Your response was to go into a tirade about what a bully Elmo was. :pillepalle:

Also over the last few weeks another member of PHNX decided to attack one of our players . Joroco started pillaging Aspasia. Given Joroco's known history of randomly attacking his neighbors, we assumed that's what the case was here and that it was not an assault from PHNX to Lost. I sent you a message asking what you knew about it, and you pretty much told us to suck it up and deal with it. You were too busy to be bothered by one of your people attacking us because WLS was being mean to you. you had no problems with one of your people attacking Lost. You were too busy and just didn't care.

So now here we are, dsi is still nuking your forge, the same forge which you nuked for weeks, the same forge you brought in multiple cities to nuke some more. Now you want your forge back. Let me give you some advice. If you want your neighbor to stop draining the wonder, it helps if you attempt to be a good neighbor. This means not raiding him. This means not spybombing him. This means not nuking the wonder first. If you want your neighbor's leadership to get involved, it helps if you don't send messages that start out with accusing our entire alliance of declaring war on you. It helps if you don't spam the alliance leadership with messages that start out by calling dsi a little cretin, or a precious little cretin, or a two-faced liar. It also helps if you don't flip out just because the person you're having a quarrel with is slowboating you. :picard:

If you want a diplomatic solution, use diplomacy instead of threats and insults. Until then, happy gaming.

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
      Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
      Carved my name into his leather seats...
      I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
      Slashed a hole in all four tires...
      Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats