[Adv] City of Ash

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [Adv] City of Ash

Thirty-seven years. Thirty-seven long bloody years and finally the war between the Asvenguul Empire and the holy city of Hellvian suddenly ended. Resources diminished between both sides, diplomatic relations poisoned long ago. Between these two gigantic city's lays the sad remains of what used to be their allies, named Ashgue. The previous kingdom snuffed out of existence during the first twenty years of the war. The City of Ash, as both sides called it, wasn't the richest of cities in resources but a tactical necessity to either kingdom to deal a crippling blow to their long hated enemy. But the war withered away and a few months went by in blissful silence. Ash prospered due to it's positioning on the river of Htea'd, untouched by the sinister intentions of the holy city or the empire it was stuck between. This is where our story begins.

Rules:
    1. All actions that should be seen by the mod MUST be in Bold so don't forget your key words like Vote, Unvote etc.
    2. Absolutely NO editing of posts unless you're me... And you're not me.
    3. Submit your night actions or day actions BEFORE the deadline ends, I may wait a couple hours for some but that's all
    4. Day phase will be approximately 72 hours (this may get changed to 48) Night phase will only be 24.
    5. A majority is 1/2 +1 that is the number required to reach a lynch, but does not end the day phase until the mod is around d to end the day phase.
    6. DO NOT post in my mod color.
    7. You may role claim but nobody has to believe you, it's a bad practice and punishment may be available.
    8. You must have fun.
    9. Any questions should be sent to me, the mod if it involves your role.
    10. (This is where the B-mod begins) upon lynch or death limited information is available. This information may or may not be available to those with the roles.
    11. For this game I will allow you to like or whatever each other's posts if you'd like to.. if I change my mind, I will let you know BUT only alive players should like alive players posts.
    12. Only roles with the assumed ability to PM may PM at any point during this game.

Player list:
    1 Maya
    2 DrkAngel
    3 Irishknife
    4 Frozen
    5 Turkeh
    6 Sharpe12
    7 Psychotiger
    8 Baka
    9 Shep
    10 Nick
    11 kaleg

Day 1 specifically: I will accept others that would like to join the game up until the day phase ends. Roles are ready and waiting.

Side Note: There may be coupons available for the winners of this game.... But don't quote me.

Have fun, PM me with any questions and if I'm not an idiot you should already have your roles... But I mean... I am Bam soooo.....

P.S.S. Psychotiger I need you to accept PMs so I can at least send you your role

Sig by June 8)
    Love is like air, without it... I die.

spaPOT wrote:

no worriess..you see im a kid thats why im dumb..kuku :pillepalle:

The post was edited 3 times, last by bamcbix ().

• Checkoing in, Role received.

Vote Turkeh

She is obviously trying to fool us with her fowl ways....

Also FoS Shep, as one of the things he is using as evidence of my guilt can also be applied to him.

~So it is written, in the blood of the innocent, that all shall be burned away through me.~

Sig by Takecare and Avatar by Cheodo
  • Ok also checking in. Glad this is up and running now.

I know that Sharpe hasn’t checked in yet. But figured he should get my first vote, since I don’t believe I ever spam voted him before. Plus his current avi reminds me of that wiley fox from Zootopia (it actually was a decent flick). So it just seems fitting.
    Also forewarning, my work schedule has changed since the last game (way back when). So not sure if I can do the usual old morning check ins.. unless I can drag myself out of bed earlier than expected.

Thanks to Svana for the sig
  • Frozen Angel wrote:

Kaleg Nar wrote:

As stated in the sign up thread she's obviously scum for outing Baka as the cop.
    that's the best RVS you can make seeing people even me talked in this page already?
    I'm hoping you can clarify what you meant because you say people have already talked to you prior to me on this page they have not.

Heather wrote:

But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.
  • Kaleg Nar wrote:

Frozen Angel wrote:

Kaleg Nar wrote:

As stated in the sign up thread she's obviously scum for outing Baka as the cop.
    that's the best RVS you can make seeing people even me talked in this page already?
    I'm hoping you can clarify what you meant because you say people have already talked to you prior to me on this page they have not.
    :/ Can I FOS Kaleg for forgetting how to speak/write in English?

Do not meddle with dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
    :turkeydance: I'm just a small turkeh, how much trouble could I get into? :turkeydance:
  • Frozen Angel wrote:

What? where did I say people talked to me? I said some people made some posts and I made one post etc.

I asked you why you started RVS from sign up thread page not the game itself.
    Now I see what you were saying. (Lack of commas + late night = misinterpretation). And as for making an RVS that started from the sign ups, why not?

Heather wrote:

But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.