[Adv] City of Ash

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• God, I love this game. It's good to be back.

Of course, I want to wait for everyone to check in before really getting started. Anyone seen Psychotiger or Baka lately?

~So it is written, in the blood of the innocent, that all shall be burned away through me.~

Sig by Takecare and Avatar by Cheodo
  • @ kaleg - lol "why not?" One of the best spam vote defenses I've seen in a while, "why not?" Lol

fos Sharpe

assuming lazy mod is lazy play.

fos kaleg

Nothing about fa's post implies communication towards her. Your projecting such does imply that you've had some direct communication, which up till then you hadn't... Not in thread at least.

My quote still doesn't fit ~ Me
    Game Rules I-Ticket (Support Tool)
  • @ Irishknife What implied we are off to kill each other at this stage? we sure have to make conversations and go toward that point though! - thats the way to win the game you know. You can't win if you choose the peaceful way unless if you're a cult recruiter ...

@ Kaleg I was trying to make a conversation out of your RVS. you tried to answer my question with a question and thats bothering me a lot so you get one early FOS from me imo.

Sig by Kaleg Nar
  • hmm? given the story intro, nothing has been said that indicates anything suspicious has happened. As far as we know the town is peaceful and has been prosperous since the war ended. Do you know more than you should??? and mostly the random voting. Joking about killing your brethren with votes that can have real implications. (I'm also mostly roleplaying the early part since rarely does anything happen)
  • if you have a town win condition you know you have enemies hanging around. that's what mafia is dear :)

I think you misunderstood me. I never said anything happened so far, its just day 1 and page 2. I'm saying we should start meaningful conversations and scum hunting cause that will make the game harder for scums and sooner or later we will find them and that's the only way to win.

you get what I mean?

Sig by Kaleg Nar
  • @FA: I'll admit I denoted your post as minor and therefore it wasn't on my mind really. But if you want to know how I got that impression.

Here's what you said: that's the best RVS you can make seeing people even me talked in this page already?

Here's what I now assume you meant: that's the best RVS you can make seeing people[,] even me[,] talked in this page already?

Here's what I filled in to make grammatical sense at midnight: that's the best RVS you can make seeing people[,] even [to] me talked in this page already?

And while it wasn't initially intentioned when spamming the sign up thread, I figured "Why not?"

Heather wrote:

But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.
  • I don't get it but really don't care why you added a "To" in the middle of my sentence (but as you can see without it my meaning was clear :P) The Fos on you is for your boring, not motivated for pushing anything forward, I'm lazy leave me alone answer afterward (the "why not?")

I was expecting you to push me for asking that question and make a conversation out of it instead of shutting it down.

Sig by Kaleg Nar
  • Well your meaning wasn't fully clear without those commas, hence why I asked for clarification. I didn't say "You said other people have taled with you in the thread when they haven't, liar! Lyncheet! Lyncheet!" I said "Could you clarify this? My current interpretation may be off." Big difference, no?

And do I really have to make effort with a spam vote? Lol.

Heather wrote:

But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.
  • Kaleg Nar wrote:

Well your meaning wasn't fully clear without those commas, hence why I asked for clarification. I didn't say "You said other people have taled with you in the thread when they haven't, liar! Lyncheet! Lyncheet!" I said "Could you clarify this? My current interpretation may be off." Big difference, no?

And do I really have to make effort with a spam vote? Lol.
    Unvote
    Vote : Kaleg Nar

serious vote.

here was my initial post

Frozen Angel wrote:

Kaleg Nar wrote:

As stated in the sign up thread she's obviously scum for outing Baka as the cop.
    that's the best RVS you can make seeing people even me talked in this page already?
    here you asked for clarification - as I said in post 29 : I don't really care about this one

Kaleg Nar wrote:

Frozen Angel wrote:

Kaleg Nar wrote:

As stated in the sign up thread she's obviously scum for outing Baka as the cop.
    that's the best RVS you can make seeing people even me talked in this page already?
    I'm hoping you can clarify what you meant because you say people have already talked to you prior to me on this page they have not.
    here I clarified and repeated my question again

Frozen Angel wrote:

What? where did I say people talked to me? I said some people made some posts and I made one post etc.

I asked you why you started RVS from sign up thread page not the game itself.
    here is where my FOS is on. the part you actually answered my question by shrugging it off

Kaleg Nar wrote:

Frozen Angel wrote:

What? where did I say people talked to me? I said some people made some posts and I made one post etc.

I asked you why you started RVS from sign up thread page not the game itself.
    Now I see what you were saying. (Lack of commas + late night = misinterpretation). And as for making an RVS that started from the sign ups, why not?
    now why you're trying to dodge it and push it toward the post that I clarified my meaning for some reason after me clarifying where is my FOS on and that it had nothing to do with your missinterpretion and my clarification?

Sig by Kaleg Nar
  • So, we have a city of ash, are we to assume that the holy city and the empire are two separate mobs (or pshycho) and that the civilians are City of Ashians? I think this is a reasonable assumption to say this.
    :gyrocopter-ani:
    BaM - Definition, bad at Mafia
    Sharpe12 - Definition, (Supremely handsome also refined, pulchritudinous & excellent) x12
  • Hello all. I almost added a 3rd vote on Kaleg, totally forgetting this was not the way things are done on these boards (RVS wagons are a thing on MafiaScum).

Anyway;

Vote:Irishknife

Obviously having a knife = Serial Killer

Also I FoS you all. You all are (checkinin'), indicating you have some dark secrets. Too bad I didn't get an office with a desk to summon you in one by one for interrogation.
    I see dead presidents on banknotes all the time.

• Well...I am starting to get the impression that we are out of the spam phase. Or not, after seeing Nick's and Baka's votes....

I see both sides to the FA and Kaleg spat. Seems a bit silly, but this is the day 1 and there isn't much else to go on right now. I plan on keeping an eye on this, but I don't see myself voting for either one just based on that alone.

Has anyone heard from Psycho? If I am not mistaken.....he still hasn't checked in?

@Baka - We all have dark secrets, even you, so don't try to play innocent....that's my job :P
  • As Midge Ure would put it:

If I was (if I was) a man with badge (a man with badge)
    I would have (I would have) Investigated you
    If I was (if I was) a vigilante (a vigilante)
    I would have shot you twice and would claim
    And wouldn't be ashamed about it
    I'd never hide it at all

Too bad I'm not either though :(
    I see dead presidents on banknotes all the time.

• fos Baka for making me listen to that song to figure out wtf he was talking about lol.

[Unvote
    Vote fa [/b]

I've gotta say in with kaleg here. It was a simple misunderstanding, which given that English isn't your first language (I always find it impressive how many languages people from other countries speak) is in itself understandable. That you are trying to come up with a convoluted explanation as to why his misunderstandings make him scum makes you look scummy. Especially since we were still in rvs with people that hadn't even checked in yet. In a hurry to start the lynches?

My quote still doesn't fit ~ Me
    Game Rules I-Ticket (Support Tool)