[Adv] City of Ash

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

  • ok kaleg you mentioned something in one of your posts about it bothering you that I didn't respond to a statement you made, I can't find either right now... I do remember when i saw it both originally and in your rehash that originally I didn't respond as I didn't feel it warranted one. You bringing it back up however does warrant a response... I can't remember what you were curious about though and was driving when I saw it. Can you repeat the question?

    Maya the reason he brings it up is that what he explained has been used against us on several occasions and it's frustrating and there are at least 2 people here that have never played with us before, heading that off at the pass is preferable to trying to recover from a sudden realization later in the game. Although mentioning it in sign up thread would have probably been wiser, but cest la vie.

    Turkeh, you're not wrong about the pros and cons b/t psycho and Irish I'm driving on Irish for now simply because having played with the tiger in the past he's sticking with his standard mo and he's always been town and quickly killed off for his behavior. Not saying he is now, but I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, for now. That being said...

    Tiger please try to question your suspects or anyone for that matter don't make others do it for you. My good will and patience only lasts so long as most, including you i believe, here can attest to.

    My quote still doesn't fit ~ Me
    Game Rules I-Ticket (Support Tool)
  • Frozen Angel wrote:

    Turkeh wrote:

    Okay so your issue was more that he referred back to the other thread, and that seemed weird because the game had started and it was nonsense anyways?
    No :( *facepalm*

    Kaleg Nar wrote:

    Finally I understand what you're attacking me, unless I don't. But now it seems the main push you made on me was because I didn't try making a great mountain of discussion out of something that was pointless to discuss. What would you have had me say? "I spamvoted you because whatevs. Now why are you asking this question? What are your motives? I'm on to you, foul fiend!" I found it rather pointless to question you over it because it didn't even register as a possibility of a place to look for leads, kind of like a police officer at a murder scene asking, "Ah, so he was stabbed with a knife in the back, but why did you call 911 at 10:24:02 and not at 10:23:57? Were you the one that murdered your husband?" I dare say it'd be a scummy overreaction of anyone to go "OMG why are you asking me questions about my spam vote!?" whilst in the spam phase.
    Now that I see what your point it, I have to ask why you got so worked up over when I answered your question rather than answering your question AND asking why you asked it. The question you asked in and of itself was fair, but this overdesire for me to make a mountain out of a molehill has been curious.
    No :( *facepalm* *facepalm*
    I will explain it one more time in my next post - in details just for the sake of clarity but I'm done with that cause I beleive no one else understood me.

    I need to reread both irish and psych and I'm leaning toward voting psycho between them imo.
    Welp. :/ Can't really get on-board an argument if I can't understand it. I appreciate you trying to clarify though. Sometimes I think you get upset when people don't answer your questions, but sometimes it's also because we honestly don't know what you're getting at.

    @Shep - yeah thus my hesitation. I really want to see a post by psycho/irish at least by today - I'm leaning toward my policy lynch of irish, though honestly atm. If I don't get a satisfactory answer by work end today I'll be placing a vote on one of those two.

    Do not meddle with dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
    :turkeydance: I'm just a small turkeh, how much trouble could I get into? :turkeydance:
  • @Kaleg Nar my apologies. I'll start quoting more important snippets ^^

    @Turkeh well my position itself hasn't changed at all. If you assume I'm scum, wouldn't flipflopping on my standpoint and just agree to vote on someone take the spotlight off me? so far that seems to be the prominent reason why people suspect me/are voting for me. then again a case could be made that flopping on my views once the pressure was on could be a stronger indicator of scum. hmm decisions decisions. ultimately the majority believe that lynching anyone on day 1 can be good so the best option would be me right now if you look at the vote count. as bam said tick tock

    @ShepherdBook The main reason was time. Was already running really late so didn't have time to reread everything. I'll add you to the list/make it a little longer :D

    red is most suscious

    leaning scum

    neutral

    leaning town


    Maya
    : hasn't posted much so can't get a really good feel for her yet. keeping her neutral for now.

    DrkAngel: my opinion is still trying to be indecisive and going idk *shuffles shyly*. just my initial feeling towards you.

    Frozen: I'm still leaning towards townie. (I'm going by avatar images from here on out so if i mistake your gender my apologies. feel free to correct me) she is pushy for info which isn't something i'd expect from a neutral or scum. also wasn't shy to get the first discussion going/picking a fight with kaleg. the only thing i can say against her is wayyy too much effort in the kaleg argument which i blew off as grammar/language barriers. might be more in there that i didn't see but also don't think scum would be pulling at straws to single out someone early. If we are going y who I think is acting the weirdest, psychotiger wins but i believe nick mentioned that he tends to do no substance votes in games? is this how he normally is nick?

    Turkeh: hmm if you look at a radical theory of turkeh and psycho being partners, post 74 could be seen as a ploy before protecting her partner. thus far psycho and I are the leading suspects where people are still on the fence. if psycho came out the game badly and she has to throw him under the bus, you have an option there. plus psycho randomly threw a question turkeh piece early on which would be a lackluster "we cant be working together. i said this early see see." If psycho is scum, i'm gonna say you're a likely accomplice. but neutral for the time being.

    Sharpe12: hasn't really talked much or added much to the conversation. stated the obvious. if lurking is what we are looking for, he is in the lead. still dislike the fox though. he is for day 1 lynches though but still hasnt weighed into who hes leaning towards or might vote for yet. he voted kaleg early but not sure if that still a legitimate one. @sharpe in regard to the whole sharpe/Irishknife discussions, what are your thoughts? and i don't think shepherdbook is trying to draw attention to himself. i didnt add turkeh, shepherd or sharpe when i did my analysis earlier.

    Psychotiger : without much reason he just voted for frozen after shepherd then unvoted right after without much of a reason and didn't contribute much except what everyone else already said and pointing fingers at everyone that people already pointed out. i believe those were his first posts as well so not even a checking in type post. also when suspicion was still leaning more towards him he agreed with my choice of not lynching on day one. assuming a bandwagon occurred hed be out early.

    Baka: still feeling he leans townie but a neutral atm for me. hasn't posted much and his only argument for me is my no lynch policy.

    Shep: he had the complete opposite reasoning i had on frozen. where i think doing something like that would be ridiculous as a scum, he was thinking it meant they are going for a quick day 1 lynch. everyone thinks scum prefer day 1 no lynches, wouldn't that be counter-intuitive? then again it could have just been random babbling since it was still early day 1. I still get the sense hes leaning townie though. his contributions to discussions will also be helpful going forward

    Nick: i take back my last statement towards him. given the policy lynch which i'm taking to mean is a unwritten rule that says "those who don't lynch are scum", starting off that would seem less scummy. but like with kaleg his adding to discussion has been helpful and would be wise for day two.

    kaleg: he had a similar response i'd have if this the frozen thing was a real world situation. kind of brush it off and try and make it a joke. so far he's been active in terms of discussion and trying to get people talking. scum or not hes useful going forward for future discussions. (just noticed i forgot to answer your question. i played numerous games awhile back in the 2009-2011 era. i stopped after a mod completely ruined a game for me though. as a mafia member, its really hard to defend tourself when the weapon was a "knife" specifically written in green. I'm okay with hints but come on. that ruins all the fun/effort i put into that game)
  • @Turkeh and Kaleg I'm explaining this one last time :(

    see when I posted #13 I was just trying to make a discussion to find a way out of RVS, I didn't find kaleg RVS scummy! he misunderstood it in #14 so I explained it again in #15. I didn't find the misunderstanding scummy, just weird (I explained that later in #29) I FOSed kaleg for his answer after the time he understood my #13 - (his answer was in post #19). Shep mentioned that was a weird RVS defense as well at the same time so I think I wasn't the only one who found that answer triggering.

    Non of the above was the reason I voted him.

    I voted him in #32. If you reread that post You see I voted him because in #30 he was trying to restify my FOS by resolving the misunderstanding thing (post #14) when my FOS was on him based on post #19 and I clarified that in post #29.

    I think i was looking really deep into that and is not a compelling case at all. specially since no one even understand me :(

    Hope someone posts after this soon cause I want to reread tiger and irish to see if I'm voting or not.

    Sig by Kaleg Nar
  • ok here is the things I like and dislike about Irish and tiger and some other people around those two :

    Irish :

    - reffered to the game flavor to prove game is peaceful. Kindda felt newbish but still triggered me.

    - was advertising No lynch day 1 - I saw this before from town and scum so w/e

    - Nick voted him , Shep jumped there - Nick explained they think same way etc. I don't really care about the way they did this together. Shep vote felt off in post #60 spescially after saying this phrase in his attack on me in post #40 accusing me for being in rush for achieving a lynch. "Policy lynch" for not wanting a day 1 lynch seems fine by itself. I just can't put all shep posts together and think its a natural townish mindset.

    - Irish became active, clarified their reads and intercted with others. all feel fine.

    Tiger :

    - sheeped shep on voting me asked him to give a reason to him to unvote me (#46), then he posted something ambiguous with some keywords he never explained even when multi players asked him what is the meaning of me being vocal and how that shapes his read on me.

    - in #55 he tried to throw double dirt on em and Kaleg probably to push attentions back toward us. instead of defening himself that is.

    - in #63 he goes back tries to step away from discussions by making him look neutral.

    - in #68 he names Turkeh to push another direction.

    - #74 felt really out of place (I really want to policy Irish but I like to policy you more cause you neamed me!) from Turkeh. not sure why it didn't trigger me first time I read that :/

    so tldr; I won't vote Irish imo. Turkeh and shep are the ones who I'm more worried about imo, psycho is either an absolute newbie who can't play the game as town (no offense) or is scum.

    currently leaning toward voting tiger.

    Sig by Kaleg Nar
  • regarding #74 I wanted to say "I really want to policy Irish but I like to lynch you more cause you named me!"

    know that I read it for the thrid time "too many reasons" turkeh mentioned, is intresting phrase right after that post of tiger. Though "people can't follow your logic" gives me the impression turkeh wanted to say cause you're not supporting your case on me I'm scumreading you.

    That makes more sense imo and I retract my suspicion on Turkeh based on that.

    Sig by Kaleg Nar
  • @Frozen: It's been sometime since we last played together, but I still find you not voting abit strange (if you have and I missed it, then I'm sorry).

    Also people who are on vanity wagons and/or not voting, what's up? It is obvious now that we're lynching either Irish or Psycho (bar someone managing to scum it up even beyond these two in the time remaining), so you had better make up your minds and -at least- be ready to switch to someone OR the other) I don't like those who wait for the last minute to go "meh.. this is just to prevent a NL but I'm really not sure".
    I see dead presidents on banknotes all the time.

  • I'm not voting imo no,

    looking how close we are to deadline I was trying to reread everything and to make up my mind (the last vote of me was on kaleg and I unvoted him)

    I'm not sure how much time do we have and if I will be around before deadline or not but here is my vote of the day :

    vote : psychotiger

    thing is the more I read him, my heart makes me Feel he is just a newbie who doesn't know what is he doing and my brain screams lynch that guy with fire! even if he is newbie by the way he branched around (sheeped shep on me, that teather thing and Turkeh) he is a newbie scum!

    so I'm at This point :/

    Sig by Kaleg Nar
  • Having read through I'm not sure there's anything I'd convict Irish on, other than disliking foxes and being Irish.

    Personally my money is currently on Kaleg and turkeh. For one reason, when I first came on I'd checked all of your profiles, and some of you checked everyone's profiles I saw. But turkehs was the only one checked by kaleg. I may be connecting dots which aught not to be connected, but my suspicion is that this means they're on a team together. Of course it could just be a coincidence, but it might be worth lynching one of them at some point to check that theory out.
    :gyrocopter-ani:
    BaM - Definition, bad at Mafia
    Sharpe12 - Definition, (Supremely handsome also refined, pulchritudinous & excellent) x12
  • Sharpe12 wrote:

    Having read through I'm not sure there's anything I'd convict Irish on, other than disliking foxes and being Irish.

    Personally my money is currently on Kaleg and turkeh. For one reason, when I first came on I'd checked all of your profiles, and some of you checked everyone's profiles I saw. But turkehs was the only one checked by kaleg. I may be connecting dots which aught not to be connected, but my suspicion is that this means they're on a team together. Of course it could just be a coincidence, but it might be worth lynching one of them at some point to check that theory out.
    Sorry, but I'm not following the logic here. What does visiting someone's profile have to do with them being scum together?
    I see dead presidents on banknotes all the time.

  • I'm just saying the first thing I'd do is check their profile. Well second thing, I'd turn off the setting which shows I've been there first.
    I'm just saying it's food for thought.
    :gyrocopter-ani:
    BaM - Definition, bad at Mafia
    Sharpe12 - Definition, (Supremely handsome also refined, pulchritudinous & excellent) x12
  • Sharpe12 wrote:

    Having read through I'm not sure there's anything I'd convict Irish on, other than disliking foxes and being Irish.

    Personally my money is currently on Kaleg and turkeh. For one reason, when I first came on I'd checked all of your profiles, and some of you checked everyone's profiles I saw. But turkehs was the only one checked by kaleg. I may be connecting dots which aught not to be connected, but my suspicion is that this means they're on a team together. Of course it could just be a coincidence, but it might be worth lynching one of them at some point to check that theory out.
    This has chainsaw and creepy logic :/

    I just opened both of their pages and Kaleg checked Turkeh after you checking her. its a board used for many things and mafia is only one of them. Please focus on the game :/

    Sig by Kaleg Nar
  • ShepherdBook wrote:

    ok kaleg you mentioned something in one of your posts about it bothering you that I didn't respond to a statement you made, I can't find either right now... I do remember when i saw it both originally and in your rehash that originally I didn't respond as I didn't feel it warranted one. You bringing it back up however does warrant a response... I can't remember what you were curious about though and was driving when I saw it. Can you repeat the question?

    It was in regards to this quote from you on page 2: "Nothing about fa's post implies communication towards her. Your projecting such does imply that you've had some direct communication, which up till then you hadn't... Not in thread at least. "

    It seemed like a weird thing to drop about communication to then just leave without explanation, hence why I wished to know what made it implied in your eyes.

    @Sharpe12 you said "Imma say this shep guy is innocent or wants to be killed because he's drawing attention to himself. ".
    How can you be so certain so quickly? Activity is a significant portion of the game and drawing attention to oneself is kind of needed in order to follow and create leads. Not to mention shep has been aggressive when he's been mafia in addition to when he's been town. For you to be so certain to say shep is townie is odd.

    @FrozenAngel So would it be correct to say the core of your argument came from the following quotes?

    FA: "I was expecting you to push me for asking that question and make a conversation out of it instead of shutting it down. "
    Me: "And do I really have to make effort with a spam vote? Lol. "

    And as for me having understood you in post by what I said in post 19, obviously I have not.


    Heather wrote:

    But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

    HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

    But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.
  • I'm not saying for certain he's innocent. I'm just saying that because he's pointed out the lack of a spotlight on him that he's trying to draw attention to himself, whereas the strategy the rest of you play is to spotlight others,
    :gyrocopter-ani:
    BaM - Definition, bad at Mafia
    Sharpe12 - Definition, (Supremely handsome also refined, pulchritudinous & excellent) x12