[Adv] City of Ash

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• first, it's a game. Getting irate and taking it personal doesn't help your case.

Second, no one attacked you because of your time zone, if anything I waited patiently for over 24 hours. Now which time zone is it that I neglected there?

Third you can't be the tracker I am and I have the role pm to prove it as well as a record of my night actions, also rcing is lazy play and easy to counter kinda like I just did with you.

My quote still doesn't fit ~ Me
    Game Rules I-Ticket (Support Tool)
  • shep

You know what?

just to prove something : the game is over after my lynch and shep will sucide cause he is my recruited cult member.

forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2863044&f=1#p2863044

If we were on MS this would be your punishment who did the same thing you did here

You vote to kill yourself and cult member cause other possible who I think are not scum team win to ensure town loose?

as I said this behavior is not toleratable by me and this just put you in my blacklist (and few people are in there - one mafia traitor who pm'ed everyone else his role, one mafia member who made the game a living hell for his members and now you) congrats for joining the lowest and lamest people who I ever met.

Learn to play toward your win condition next time and I might reconsider that.

This is only a game - don't get personal - I am neither considering this more nor I'm getting personal. I consider you a friend, maybe less after I saw you're capable of doing this but still. I just hope if you can grow up, cause its harder when you're actually grown up.

have a nice day

Sig by Kaleg Nar
  • well... Not necessarily the way I saw the game going, but from the sounds of the other PMs it was fairly irrelevant... I'll let players explain when they get a chance. Anyways, I'm going to end the game now.

Shep approached FA with the sacrificial knife. He seemed to forget who his friends were and before he could lay a finger on her, Vienru, the God of Hellvian appeared in a pool of blood before everyone, dragging Shep down to the Abyss of the underworld to serve out his sentence for attempting to betray the High Bishop, FA. Vienru only spoke three words "Not by you."

The rest of the remaining players surrounded FA and burnt her alive as they had done previously with Nick.

The anti town team wins. With their victory, plans for a continuation on the war brewed as none were left from Ashgue before day even began.

I'll post more later with actions, comments and moderate criticism.

Sig by June 8)
    Love is like air, without it... I die.

spaPOT wrote:

no worriess..you see im a kid thats why im dumb..kuku :pillepalle:
  • Well I gotta say. I wasn’t expecting the game to have ended last night. But Im kinda glad it did. Hopefully I didn’t make an obvious baddie :P

If anyone wants to know. I was the one who RBd nick night 1. Though I really didn’t like how I was depicted.

Thanks to Svana for the sig
  • also, I was the doc. And, btw, right about FA. And maya, I called out you and turkeh as baddies too, but I really didn't want the town to win by the time the bandwagon hit, which is why I pointed at drk and sharpe. As soon as I got into the private ghost chat I confirmed with Bam that you and turkeh were the mafia. lol

~So it is written, in the blood of the innocent, that all shall be burned away through me.~

Sig by Takecare and Avatar by Cheodo
  • First things first: Altar, not Alter.

Overall and interesting game, though not as confusing as I'd have expected a Bam game to be. As a ghost I definitely was not finding the scum, but then again I wasn't looking too hard nor being able to ask the questions I would've.

Heather wrote:

But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.
  • I would just like to point out that I played to my win condition, until it became apparent that it wasn't possible for my team to win. Then it became a matter of ensuring the team I felt to be the most deserving. Which sorry to say wasn't the town.

2 mafia - turkeh, Maya
    1 town - Irish
    1 mentor - fa
    1 mentee - Me (Read A-hole)

We lynch mafia, yay 1v1v2

Mafia kills fa both she and I die, they had obviously figured out she needed to go. Only variable is who we kill because whoever it was the other guy won...

GG scum, well played. I didn't have you definitely pegged till after the triple kill.

My quote still doesn't fit ~ Me
    Game Rules I-Ticket (Support Tool)
  • Umm

no you didn't you practically committed a suicide

your win condition is not town loose, was our win. instead you should have tried to draw night kill and let me lynch the mafia I could with irish support. there is always hope to win in games and you should never play against win condition if you are "LOST" but moderator is mad to keep you in game for to annoy you, its decent to play toward the role you have.

I'm not going to argue anymore and I don't care what anyone else thinks. I don't care which team I was in, even if I was in turkeh team I would still blacklist you after that so there is that - you might not believe me though :P

that being said and as this is a very little community - and as I'm intended to keep my blacklists if you want to play a game and if I'm in it just in the game and I will out cause I'm not really that eager to be in games and I don't look for fights etc,

just playing for fun :)

Sig by Kaleg Nar