[Adv] City of Ash

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Sorry FA :/.

Also it probably won't make you feel better, but before the hammer I had told maya that if I died she should definitely go after you. I suppose there is a slim chance that she would have chosen shep or irish on her own, but I think it is a slim chance. I'll let her speak for herself on that matter.

Also I didn't think there was a third faction until the triple kill, myself. So, well played.

Do not meddle with dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
    :turkeydance: I'm just a small turkeh, how much trouble could I get into? :turkeydance:
  • bamcbix wrote:

Player list:
    1 Maya - AT RB (G) {no recruit}
    2 DrkAngel - one shot vig (A)
    3 Irishknife - Voyeur (H)
    4 Frozen - Mentor (3rd) (H)
    5 Turkeh - AT Goon (G) { no recruit}
    6 Sharpe12 - Priest (H*) {no recruit}
    7 Psychotiger - RB (A*)
    8 Baka - coroner (A)
    9 Shep - Tracker (G)
    10 Nick - Faith Healer (H)
    11 kaleg - Seraph Knight (G*) {no recruit}
    12 ? - LD (G)
    13 ? 4th party poisoner (Underground city of Spies) {no recruit}
    14 ? Watcher (A)
    15 ? Motion Detector (Underground city of Spies)

* = Can semi identify own teams deaths, prereq: coroner must be dead before active for towns folk to take their word. 1 per team
    N1

bamcbix wrote:

psycho blocks frozen
    Frozen tries to recruit Nick: blocked
    Nick no action
    Shep tracks Drk: no result
    Irish Voyeur kaleg: kaleg was killed.
    Turkeh kills kaleg
    Maya blocks nick

All others No Action
    N2

bamcbix wrote:

Frozen attempts to recruit Shep
    Nick No Action
    Shep tracks FA (lol)
    Maya kills Baka
    Baka uncovers the truth about Kaleg
    Psycho blocks drk
    Irish voyeurs Turkeh - No Result
    N3

bamcbix wrote:

Frozen orders Shep to kill drk.
    Maya blocks Sharpe.
    Turkey kills Psycho
    Psycho: No Action... Why?
    Drk kills Sharpe
    Irish voyeurs Sharpe : Vig killed

Sig by June 8)
    Love is like air, without it... I die.

spaPOT wrote:

no worriess..you see im a kid thats why im dumb..kuku :pillepalle:
  • the game was supposed to be advanced in the respect that it's challenging but not way out there with the roles. Basically an easier advanced game since we didn't have enough players for me to do my original setup: 5 city chaos with the extra influence of an additional 'city' being the city of Spies...

Sooo... A couple notes that I think are very important to address: with the rule stating flips would be limited if that, I find it strange that nobody would think 'lets just test the waters D1' also: Baka, with your role I find it strange you didn't come to this conclusion in thread. Maybe you could have thought about a janitor but then why would I make such a big thing given away within my own rules? Just find that strange. Next is the PL that was attempted D1: It's not a great decision to go for somebody that's not going to vote D1 unless something is overwhelmingly scummy.. it just makes you all look kinda stupid. Sure, you can make the argument that he's not voting so he doesn't get connected with the bad lynch, at the same time, if you're making that connection, aren't you then making the connection that he knew that was your thought so therefore he knew you'd think he's scum, since scum would be the only ones to do that in your strange thought processes, therefore he couldn't be scum... Yeah, that PL is WIFOMy as hell.

I'll come back with more in a while

Sig by June 8)

spaPOT wrote:

• To go off of what Turkeh said above - one of our last chats was for me to indeed go after FA. This was regardless if Turkeh bit the bullet or not. So she would have most likely been the target if either of us lived.

I had thought FA was the third party killer.. was pretty convinced because I knew nick was rb’d and was telling the truth on that (since I had done it) so was apt to believe his doc claim.. then the only option was for FA to be the living killer. I shot turkeh a message that I thought it had to be FA and made my case that day. Not sure if it was rather convincing. But I did try. I even entertained the idea of admitting that I rb’d nick day 1… but figured that might end up biting me if I did.

Thanks to Svana for the sig
  • Kaleg Nar wrote:

First things first: Altar, not Alter.

Overall and interesting game, though not as confusing as I'd have expected a Bam game to be. As a ghost I definitely was not finding the scum, but then again I wasn't looking too hard nor being able to ask the questions I would've.
    I don't know kaleg...they definitely did alter some of his things with that knife...

They altered him on that altar as an alternative to ulterior killing methods?

Do not meddle with dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
    :turkeydance: I'm just a small turkeh, how much trouble could I get into? :turkeydance:
  • Voyeurs see what was done to their target but not by who.
    Trackers see who a player targeted, but not what was done.
    Watchers see who targeted a player, not what was done to them.
    Followers see what action a player performed, but not to whom
    Motion Detectors see if any actions were performed by or on a player but it's very unspecific to which happened and even less specific to who performed the action.

Sig by June 8)

spaPOT wrote:

• ooh.. now that I think of it, I find it strange that being locked in your room was mistaken for being jail kept. Maybe this one is because I'm seeing it from the eyes of the mod but did nobody just think it was a role blocker?

Sig by June 8)

spaPOT wrote:

• bamcbix wrote:

ooh.. now that I think of it, I find it strange that being locked in your room was mistaken for being jail kept. Maybe this one is because I'm seeing it from the eyes of the mod but did nobody just think it was a role blocker?
    Locked in a room seemed like an obvious jailkeep.

Heather wrote:

But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.
  • haha, I suppose it's because I mod a lot more elsewhere so it's more obvious to them that being locked in your room isn't being locked in a dungeon or cell. Since it's be much easier to break into said locked room than either one of those... But wasn't too specific haha -_-'

Sig by June 8)

spaPOT wrote:

• yet another reason I ignore flavor and go back and read the mod stories after the game. All I want to know is was my action successful? What was the alignment of the lynch target? what was the alignment of the night kill target (s)? Were the night kills fine by gun, knife, fire, explosion etc. Anything else people read too much into it and it's very difficult to not accidentally provide info. Or worse spoon feed Intel to the town under the guise of story.

My quote still doesn't fit ~ Me
    Game Rules I-Ticket (Support Tool)
  • So just a few things..

Anyone know why FA called me Maya ‘Titus’? Does that have some sort of special meaning?

Though if I was town and hadn’t a clue – I might’ve believed her rcing before her whole admission recruiter bit.

Also how did nick figure me and turkeh were scum before his demise :P Curious on that too.

Thanks to Svana for the sig
  • ShepherdBook wrote:

*looks at frozen, looks at turkeh's post, looks at role assignments, wonders who the two scum she was referring to that had already died are* oh look I was right, huh I wonder what kind of reasons she'll cone up with next to dislike me.
    shep I don't dislike you as a person, I disliked your action and I disliked it in a way that I won't play another game with you. I don't care "if you were right" or "you tried to make sure town will loose"

I'm saying you didn't try to win and even if win is Impossible playing toward win condition is not negotiable.

@maya titus is a player in MS, I'm not sure. where did I say her name?

Sig by Kaleg Nar