HFX R.E.S.P.E.C.T. Proof Thread

• HFX R.E.S.P.E.C.T. Proof Thread

OK, all you Beta players, Huntress constantly tells us on the boards how much R.E.S.P.E.C.T. other Beta players have for his alliance.

Now is your chance to prove him right.

I'm searching for just 12 (one dozen) non-HFX members and verifiable Beta players to post in this thread to tell us all just how much you respect HFX and why.

Let the proof of HFX respect begin...
    Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.
  • CoUstes wrote:

OK, all you Beta players, Huntress constantly tells us on the boards how much R.E.S.P.E.C.T. other Beta players have for his alliance.

Now is your chance to prove him right.

I'm searching for just 12 (one dozen) non-HFX members and verifiable Beta players to post in this thread to tell us all just how much you respect HFX and why.

Let the proof of HFX respect begin...
    well calm down Sir..looks like you are frustrated to see how HFX is growing day by day..

Well Me or HFX dont need to proof anything.
    Facts and figures tell us the whole story..

God bless you and your family..and keep smiling.
  • Sad. HELL has all sorts of players from other alliance posting their support of our war but HFX has none. Respectable Hunter, I thought you said that HFX has the support and respect of your allied alliances? There's no "need" for you to prove anything, but this isn't about need, it's about respect and support. I frequently make my support known when my friends in other alliances declare war on their enemies. Go look at any thread where an alliance has declared on HFX in the last two years, you'll see my support. Does no one outside of HFX care enough to take two minutes to log in and say so? For that matter, does no one in HFX besides you and Seabass care enough about HFX to say so?

• Huntress, you have one week (7 days) from right now to prove (or proof as you like to incorrectly say) to everyone on Beta that there are at least 12 Beta players (who are not a member of Huge Farm eXchange) who openly display this R.E.S.P.E.C.T. you claim.

You should probably quit wasting your time trying to explain why you don't need to provide this proof and get to in-game begging these people you claim "respect" Huge Farm eXchange to publicly acknowledge this R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

Otherwise, you will just reaffirm what we all know already -- you are a sad, pathetic liar.
    Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.
  • H U N T E R wrote:

well mam , respect should be in eyes..in heart..
    No need to prove anyone..

Even if we will prove to you ,did we gain anything?
    Nothing.

But if you think that everyone hate us and it gives u satisfaction, then i will say keep thinking..
    I just want to see you happy and keep smile..
    Translation: Nobody respects Huge Farm eXchange, so I cannot possibly fulfill this simple request for proof of the huge respect everyone has for Huge Farm eXchange.

You still have one week. Do I need to provide a daily countdown for you?
  • thank you sir for giving us 1 week.
    But we dont care.
    As i told earlier that we dont need to prove anything..

Our figures (total score and members) is our biggest proved..
    Our friendly alliances are our strength too..
    Thank you sir for your hate and insult.

But still i will say keep smiling and be happy.
  • I'm sure you don't care because you know it's a lie.

There has been no one, and I mean NO ONE, outside of HFX that has shown support for you or HFX. Even back on Theta when you all were fighting GHOST, no one came to support your fight against us. Funny thing....GHOST had made enemies over the years.....and still no one came to support you, even if it was just because you were fighting us.

The only ones that I saw sticking up for you were members of HFX. And I still see the same now.

All we want is proof. We all know you can't tell the truth to save your life. This is your chance to actually be right for once.

Go ahead. I'll wait.
  • H U N T E R wrote:

thank you sir for giving us 1 week.
    But we dont care.
    As i told earlier that we dont need to prove anything..

Our figures (total score and members) is our biggest proved..
    Our friendly alliances are our strength too..
    Thank you sir for your hate and insult.

But still i will say keep smiling and be happy.

The number of accounts under your tag doesn't mean anything here. Mathematically speaking you could have 12 people running those accounts and still be within the rules. We don't want to see how many accounts you have collected under the HFX tag. (We can look that up ourselves.) We are asking you to provide proof of actual human beings actively playing this game outside of HFX to vouch for you. You have bragged about how much respect people have for you, including people in other alliances. Here's your chance to prove it.

Here's a little timer while we wait for your next reply.

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
    Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
    Carved my name into his leather seats...
    I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
    Slashed a hole in all four tires...
    Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
  • Well guys with all respect we are not going to prove anything here.
    Reason is very simple , out of 50 alliances only 2 alliances demand us to proof.

Once 75 % from top 50 alliances (including top 10) will request us then we will consider this request and will bring more then 100 players here. Ok sir.

For the time being your request is rejected.. :)

No hard feelings but this post is really immature and looks like you guys are frustrated.
    Why no idea but I pray that God will give you mentally peace..
    Healthy life. And instead of hating you guys will enjoy the game.

Love you all :)
    God bless you and your family
    Hunter
    HFX HS
  • Alhazred wrote:

I know LOL gets tossed around a lot but I'm actually laughing out loud right now.

So Respectable Hunter, what you're saying is that as soon as 75% of the top 50 alliances come on the boards to denounce HFX, you'll try to convince the remaining 25% to support you?

Mam i am so happy that you are happy and laghing..
    Please Keep smiling and always happy.
    Love to see..

Once you will bring 75% then I will tell you our next strategy.Ok mam?
    God Bless You And Your Family

The post was edited 1 time, last by H U N T E R ().

• Six days remaining for just 12 confirmed Beta players (who are not in Huge Farm eXchange) to post in this thread their confirmation that they R.E.S.P.E.C.T. Huge Farm eXchange.

P.S., Huntress, there is nothing for you to prove, so just chill out. Any of these people who you claim R.E.S.P.E.C.T. Huge Farm eXchange can post here independently of you, because they have free will. You need do nothing yourself. You don't need to send the same kind of message you sent around, begging alliances to merge with Huge Farm eXchange, although I expect as time runs out, you'll do just that.
  • If HFX has ten times as many players as HELL, and HELL players have ten times the offensive points of HFX players, that means each and every Hellion is worth a hundred of Hunter's stooges. Sounds about right.

Position Alliance Members Points Average points
    1. The Hellions(HELL) 14 321,069 22,934
    2. Xtremists(-HFX-) 142 311,093 2,191

• Three days remaining for just 12 confirmed Beta players (who are not in Huge Farm eXchange) to post in this thread their confirmation that they R.E.S.P.E.C.T. Huge Farm eXchange.

Hurry, fans of Huge Farm eXchange. You only have three days remaining to show your love for Huge Farm eXchange.