Spam thread: PINOY PRIDE [GAGO] vs. Diamond Knights [D-K]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• TeyNista wrote:

king-23 wrote:

Still not much here from DK... honestly I think the boards should somehow work together with game so everyone knows about it. Seems like with them no gelling together makes it more of a nuisance for people to log in to two different things
      yeah, i agree with you, seems like some even don't know that board exist and post some CR.. board should sync somehow...
      You have an account here in boards Teynista, right? And pretty sure your alliance is communicating with each other, otherwise you won't be massing up and mustering. You are the current general so posting their wins won't be a problem. It would be great to see other battles that we don't know yet or have not seen.

Your alliance's might have increase again. Good thing. The only question is where and when. See yah around.. :thumbsup:
      SIG BY SKYRULE

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lord Demonites ().

• Lord Demonites wrote:

TeyNista wrote:

king-23 wrote:

Still not much here from DK... honestly I think the boards should somehow work together with game so everyone knows about it. Seems like with them no gelling together makes it more of a nuisance for people to log in to two different things
      yeah, i agree with you, seems like some even don't know that board exist and post some CR.. board should sync somehow...
      You have an account here in boards Teynista, right? And pretty sure your alliance is communicating with each other, otherwise you won't be massing up and mustering. You are the current general so posting their wins won't be a problem. It would be great to see other battles that we don't know yet or have not seen.
      Your alliance's might have increase again. Good thing. The only question is where and when. See yah around.. :thumbsup:
      @TeyNista,,,what if you try to teach them how to use this BOARD..haha :lolbash: i can say its your responsible..and your officials too.

THE-ONLY-CURE-OF-PAIN-IS-DEATH
      :love:

asklepios - GAGO
      Boreas - -PH-(GAGO)
    • zzeltraehkcalb wrote:

Lord Demonites wrote:

TeyNista wrote:

king-23 wrote:

You have an account here in boards Teynista, right? And pretty sure your alliance is communicating with each other, otherwise you won't be massing up and mustering. You are the current general so posting their wins won't be a problem. It would be great to see other battles that we don't know yet or have not seen.Your alliance's might have increase again. Good thing. The only question is where and when. See yah around.. :thumbsup:
      @TeyNista,,,what if you try to teach them how to use this BOARD..haha :lolbash: i can say its your responsible..and your officials too.
      @Lord Demonites @zzeltraehkcalb sirs, can't you see, I already posted and reply, yet you still doubt to ask if I have an account in boards? You have a point, but your are missing my the point, I am just have a second motion of king-23's suggestion. I now am being the liaison between my alliance and the board (I even send updates of latest points to motivate them to join the war). In fact we are teaching them to reply and post in board. The issue brought up by king-23 here is having the account in-game and board should be one so that, account can minimize posers and being hustle. trillanes system... :growup: mas :lolbash:

and yeah, see you around also :beer:
    • @teynista....i know your posting and replied..hahaha nah,i did not ask you about your account...dont be so angry man...i'm just suggesting.

how can you motivate them if until now you don't make any move as GENERAL,ryt?(better BR's)...... GROW UP? hahahaha i'll do that so i can handle more MS(225k TS man)....but i think its better to tell your c0-members and you guys to grow up. farming farming farming so we will farm you guys at the ryt time. pinaka :lolbash:

asklepios - GAGO
      Boreas - -PH-(GAGO)
    • zzeltraehkcalb wrote:

@teynista....i know your posting and replied..hahaha nah,i did not ask you about your account...dont be so angry man...i'm just suggesting.

how can you motivate them if until now you don't make any move as GENERAL,ryt?(better BR's)...... GROW UP? hahahaha i'll do that so i can handle more MS(225k TS man)....but i think its better to tell your c0-members and you guys to grow up. farming farming farming so we will farm you guys at the ryt time. pinaka :lolbash:
      @zzeltraehkcalb oh man, please read the whole context of the quoted words and try to comprehend, i just mention your name coz i wanna let you know that we are teaching our members from scratch, even we have a language barrier, your suggestion is highly appreciated but it dont get it why you say im angry? and indeed, you're saying as if you now a lot that i am not making a move? what? the issue that, i just agreed in king-23 said, and i dont even mention that there is a problem going on in our alliance. yes, just go farm and you're good at it, your attitude reflects your face... =)
      for the record, am not angry, i just want to enjoy the game... kudos to both of us, see you around

P.S. grow up smiley is for Lord Demonites, but if it hits you then you can have one... =)
    • @Teynista.. No one is doubting that you have an account on boards... Read it again.. Clearly, stating that you have an account on boards meaning there is no reason for your alliance not to post. You also have an in-game forum where you can put CRs... Your members are not illiterate.

@Pein.. Sshh...Don't talk to that guy.. Look at his words.. See what I mean?... its just like talking to a kid and always making excuses. Seriously, he won't let you win, he will do what it takes just to annoy you.. Just like this... :stick: because he wants you to do this :hail: to him. Hehe

@Joker... Man its your fault. :D Our general keeps us updated of enemy attacks to alliance and it is always negative. Not until this morning so we hope they now have something to post. Maybe they are gathering again somewhere, just like what they did few days ago. Let's see if that general really has some battle skills or even tactical maneuvering skills..
      SIG BY SKYRULE
    • i should correct my mistakes, it sould be DECLARATION OF FARM, instead of declaration of war. haha. we declare to DK so that we can officialy farm them. :bday: :lolbash: :lolbash: :beer: :havecookie:

Asklepios.com - GAGO
      Boreas.com - -PH-

Xi.com - Rock N Roll, Black List Hunter
      Omikron.org - Black List Hunter
      Ny.com - PHP
    • Lord Demonites wrote:

@Joker... Man its your fault. :D Our general keeps us updated of enemy attacks to alliance and it is always negative. Not until this morning so we hope they now have something to post. Maybe they are gathering again somewhere, just like what they did few days ago. Let's see if that general really has some battle skills or even tactical maneuvering skills..

Sounds like there camp out in an area did not work out so well????

nicoespri wrote:

i should correct my mistakes, it sould be DECLARATION OF FARM, instead of declaration of war. haha. we declare to DK so that we can officialy farm them. :bday: :lolbash: :lolbash: :beer: :havecookie:
      There are for sure some might mighty big farm lands on this server. Sharpen your tools farmers because its harvesting season.
    • king-23 wrote:

zzeltraehkcalb wrote:

how about COD?haha i don't know how much resources they have,tons of millions ?(
      Hauling all there goods across the server is so boring though lol
      not boring if those big man will fight back :) i think its a disaster if we touch their resources hahaha they will make huge number of MS...cant imagine that ?(

asklepios - GAGO
      Boreas - -PH-(GAGO)
    • zzeltraehkcalb wrote:

king-23 wrote:

zzeltraehkcalb wrote:

how about COD?haha i don't know how much resources they have,tons of millions ?(
      Hauling all there goods across the server is so boring though lol
      not boring if those big man will fight back :) i think its a disaster if we touch their resources hahaha they will make huge number of MS...cant imagine that ?(
      Yeah they would have to come find me far far away lol.