AVALON VS MIGA

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Caped Baldy wrote:

zzeltraehkcalb wrote:

it's hard. :dash: pls show more combat reports,motivate us!
      jUST WAIT Next week we will be having war. I hate -PH- saying they will hunt us down 1 by 1? Then I messaged Big Ben and your diplomat about war but there is no response. Now I know -PH- alliance is not that good. -PH- is an alliance full of multi users. You can actually noticce their multis in their islands.
      To -PH- alliance, accept the war invitation if you truly mean what you say. I hate you attacking our small members and bragged about it.
      Accept the war. May it be the first war here in Boring Boreas.

I'm glad I didn't join you guys. I think your alliance will be ranked 1 when all strong players quit. hahaha
      hahahaha highblood! calm down, don't cry here man, do what you want to say about us, you judge us with that,okay its fine....less talk here but more action "in game" "the better". but as of now,most of us are not yet ready for war (we are focused on our own TS,but low scientist)

only 3 players of PH visited your members.....if you want action then come on our towns....that's all. :beer:

"we dont accept crying babies"

Caped Baldy wrote:

blackheartlezz spelled backwards?? 100% jejemon name. hahaha
      there's a reason but you don't deserve to hear it(read it)

its better to be jejemon than "sablay" in game.

PeinlezzPH
      -PH-(GAGO)

THE-ONLY-CURE-OF-PAIN-IS-DEATH
      :love:

asklepios - GAGO
      Boreas - -PH-(GAGO)
    • zzeltraehkcalb wrote:

Caped Baldy wrote:

zzeltraehkcalb wrote:

it's hard. :dash: pls show more combat reports,motivate us!
      jUST WAIT Next week we will be having war. I hate -PH- saying they will hunt us down 1 by 1? Then I messaged Big Ben and your diplomat about war but there is no response. Now I know -PH- alliance is not that good. -PH- is an alliance full of multi users. You can actually noticce their multis in their islands.To -PH- alliance, accept the war invitation if you truly mean what you say. I hate you attacking our small members and bragged about it.
      Accept the war. May it be the first war here in Boring Boreas.

I'm glad I didn't join you guys. I think your alliance will be ranked 1 when all strong players quit. hahaha
      hahahaha highblood! calm down, don't cry here man, do what you want to say about us, you judge us with that,okay its fine....less talk here but more action "in game" "the better". but as of now,most of us are not yet ready for war (we are focused on our own TS,but low scientist)
      only 3 players of PH visited your members.....if you want action then come on our towns....that's all. :beer:

"we dont accept crying babies"

Caped Baldy wrote:

blackheartlezz spelled backwards?? 100% jejemon name. hahaha
      there's a reason but you don't deserve to hear it(read it)
      its better to be jejemon than "sablay" in game.

PeinlezzPH
      -PH-(GAGO)
      hahaha. It's not good visiting your towns because they are filled of mutis. :)) but we'll try.
    • ZombieGuy wrote:

God's Assassin wrote:

Is this thread even appropriate for this channel? There is no official war between MIGA and Avalon, mostly just MIGA farming and Avalon scurrying to protect them. And who even is Caped Baldy? you don't post using BBCode you post by copying and pasting the CR converter text. This thread should be closed honestly, there is no MIGA vs. Avalon war declaration and no agreement to terms... it's literally just 5 -A- members defending 25 farms.
      Agreed. Btw, nice to see you're still playing. You probably don't remember me tho, but we both played on Pi in 2012-2013. Fun times in the wars with GoCry :).
      Good to see you're still around too. Pi server were good times... lost a lot of sleep waving in 20+ round battles. We did it for the CRs and the HoF though lol
      "Men are more ready to repay an injury than a benefit, because gratitude is a burden and revenge is a pleasure"
    • Caped Baldy wrote:

Avalon and MIGA I think dont want a real war making the server die,
      please tune in on SAS and -PH- war where the BALLS of Boreas truly is. :)

So this will be the first official war of the dead new server I think. :)

(Dont make fuss attacking each other. war is war) t(^_^t)
      No one knows either of your alliances... please stop posting about your "war" here.
      "Men are more ready to repay an injury than a benefit, because gratitude is a burden and revenge is a pleasure"
    • God's Assassin wrote:

Caped Baldy wrote:

No one knows either of your alliances... please stop posting about your "war" here.
      I dont care about your "alliance" you're alliance cant handle true war so please stop trolling our war.
      MIGA are great players on the other hand. I respect them so if you're not MIGA shut up. 5 Avalon players only watch 25 players to defend them? what a fuss, those 5 may quit Avalon seriously. they dont need Avalon. make them their farms and they grow
    • Caped Baldy wrote:

God's Assassin wrote:

Caped Baldy wrote:

I dont care about your "alliance" you're alliance cant handle true war so please stop trolling our war.MIGA are great players on the other hand. I respect them so if you're not MIGA shut up. 5 Avalon players only watch 25 players to defend them? what a fuss, those 5 may quit Avalon seriously. they dont need Avalon. make them their farms and they grow
      You do realize you're in a MIGA vs. Avalon channel right?
    • God's Assassin wrote:

ZombieGuy wrote:

God's Assassin wrote:

Is this thread even appropriate for this channel? There is no official war between MIGA and Avalon, mostly just MIGA farming and Avalon scurrying to protect them. And who even is Caped Baldy? you don't post using BBCode you post by copying and pasting the CR converter text. This thread should be closed honestly, there is no MIGA vs. Avalon war declaration and no agreement to terms... it's literally just 5 -A- members defending 25 farms.
      Agreed. Btw, nice to see you're still playing. You probably don't remember me tho, but we both played on Pi in 2012-2013. Fun times in the wars with GoCry :).
      Good to see you're still around too. Pi server were good times... lost a lot of sleep waving in 20+ round battles. We did it for the CRs and the HoF though lol
      Haha, I remember those sleepless nights. Part of the reason I quit back then. It was kind of hard to wake up in the morning for classes when you went to sleep at 3-4 a.m. Good times.
      "Ughhhhh arghhhhh ughhhhh"
      - Some random zombie
    • ZombieGuy wrote:

God's Assassin wrote:

ZombieGuy wrote:

God's Assassin wrote:

Haha, I remember those sleepless nights. Part of the reason I quit back then. It was kind of hard to wake up in the morning for classes when you went to sleep at 3-4 a.m. Good times.
      Same. School and work always getting in the way... tragic.
    • New

Well since this won't get deleted I'll post on it..... Happy Fathers Day from MIGA

Battle for Island2
      (18.06.2017 21:17:09)
      Razvan[-A-] from Ninh Binh, makemelaugh[-A-] from Ninh Binh, Monkey D Luffy[-A-] from Đá_VN, lucifer[-A-] from Ninh Binh, Đá_VN
      vs
      Superdazzio[MIGA] from Pewter City, Layla[MIGA] from Dead Sea, Shadowlord[MIGA] from ddmc 1, Republica[MIGA] from Black Castle, President Trump[MIGA] from Sài Gòn, Trump Train, BlackHorse[MIGA] from Island2, Island1

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      ............................................. - Archer................................610(-0)
      Sulfur Carabineer.....................0(-230) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................871(-0)
      Swordsman............................0(-2291) - Swordsman..........................664(-2013)
      Hoplite..............................0(-2285) - Hoplite............................421(-2749)
      Steam Giant...........................0(-234) - Steam Giant...........................805(-5)
      Ram....................................0(-24) - Ram....................................47(-0)
      ............................................. - Doctor.................................20(-0)
      Cook...................................60(-0) - Cook..................................180(-0)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      ............................................. - Spearman.............................424(-76)
      Gyrocopter............................0(-116) - Gyrocopter............................8(-127)
      Mortar.................................0(-24) - Mortar.................................84(-0)
      ............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier.....................20(-0)
      Catapult..............................24(-24) - Catapult...............................67(-0)
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military..............................-9727.4 - Military..............................-6658.3
      Offensive points.....................16645.75 - Defence points........................24318.5
      Damage Received........................486370 - Damage Received........................332915
      Damage Percent............................59% - Damage Percent............................41%

Winners: Layla[MIGA], BlackHorse[MIGA], President Trump[MIGA], Republica[MIGA], Superdazzio[MIGA], Shadowlord[MIGA]

Losers: makemelaugh[-A-], Razvan[-A-], Monkey D Luffy[-A-], lucifer[-A-]
    • New

I'm sorry for seeing this topic so late, I could post many cute reports... but anw
      Battle for Compton

Battle for Compton
      (23.06.2017 13:58:00)
      Marcus Aurelius[-A-] from Sulfer, makemelaugh[-A-] from Crystal1, Akademy
      vs
      Superdazzio[MIGA] from Cerulean City, Mundo[MIGA] from Compton

............................................. - Spearman................................0(-1)
      ............................................. - Slinger.................................0(-1)
      Sulfur Carabineer.....................350(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................42(-28)
      Swordsman..........................1401(-161) - Swordsman.............................0(-270)
      Hoplite............................1243(-439) - Hoplite...............................0(-577)
      ............................................. - Gyrocopter.............................60(-0)
      Catapult...............................34(-0) - Catapult...............................21(-3)
      Doctor.................................10(-0) - Doctor.................................18(-0)
      Cook...................................40(-0) - Cook...................................50(-0)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      Mortar.................................24(-0) - .............................................
      Steam Giant...........................110(-0) - .............................................
      Military...............................-807.8 - Military..............................-1278.4
      Offensive points.........................3196 - Defence points.........................2019.5
      Damage Received.........................40390 - Damage Received.........................63920
      Damage Percent............................38% - Damage Percent............................62%

Battle for Tel Aviv

Razvan[-A-] from Sulfer
      vs
      Layla[MIGA] from Tel Aviv

Fire Ship..............................29(-0) - Fire Ship...............................0(-9)
      Ram-Ship...............................21(-0) - .............................................
      Catapult Ship..........................11(-0) - .............................................
      Rocket Ship............................13(-0) - .............................................
      Tender..................................3(-0) - .............................................
      Military....................................0 - Military................................-55.8
      Offensive points........................139.5 - Defence points..............................0
      Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received..........................2790
      Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Winners: Razvan[-A-]

Losers: Layla[MIGA]

Small Fleet strike

Sea battle near IRON FORTRESS
      (23.06.2017 15:13:54)
      Razvan[-A-] from Payaso
      vs
      Republica[MIGA] from Chocolate City, Payaso

............................................. - Steam Ram..............................43(-5)
      Ram-Ship...............................20(-0) - Ram-Ship...............................27(-0)
      Catapult Ship..........................11(-0) - Catapult Ship..........................25(-0)
      Rocket Ship............................13(-0) - Rocket Ship.............................6(-0)
      Tender..................................3(-0) - Tender.................................10(-0)
      Fire Ship.............................15(-14) - .............................................
      Military................................-86.8 - Military.................................-120
      Offensive points..........................300 - Defence points............................217
      Damage Received..........................4340 - Damage Received..........................6000
      Damage Percent............................41% - Damage Percent............................59%

Winners: Republica[MIGA]

Losers: Razvan[-A-]

The post was edited 2 times, last by Razvan: Using Bbc Code ().