Layouts, icons, more details

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Layouts, icons, more details

Well as you know every game becomes more and more boring if it's design doesn't changes a bit. So I suggest some changes:

-Layouts where resources are and also where advisors are could be light grey or white cuz original greek structures were more white than yellow-ish. Also search for all kinds of greek poles designs, use those paterns to decorate more.

-Resource icons should be changed, building material and wine are fine, but sulfur, crystal and marble are not so interesting.

-Friend slot icons are not that great, those weren't that good since I started playing, and those icons should change whenever we choose some Title and icon of ours should change by Title we choose, example: Title: Pirate Captian icon should look like pirate from pirate fortress crew icon
    • Hi Ari,

A bit more of the same here. Please specifically state what you think things should be changed to as well as why you think these changes will improve the game.

Do not meddle with dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
      :turkeydance: I'm just a small turkeh, how much trouble could I get into? :turkeydance: