VNS VS HOR - The war has finished. Many HOR"s members are lost

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Welcome to the diplomacy section, hoangvan. Are you the official spokesperson for VNS now? Or is this more of a trolling sort of post?

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
      Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
      Carved my name into his leather seats...
      I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
      Slashed a hole in all four tires...
      Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
    • your first statement doesn't even make sense, ding dong! :havecookie:

I believe you were trying to say, "We have stopped attacks on HoR's members." :lol:

If that is an accurate reflection, that isn't anything new. You typically do stop attacks by either hitting the chicken button, punching the white flag, or growing palm trees. ?(

Also, just because you think you have stopped; how does that correspond to our members being lost? :pillepalle:

I'm sitting on two of your member's towns, saving gold, waiting for them to pop out of v-mode so I can pillage him dry again. Nothing he or you can do to stop it! :D

Signature by CheckMate
    • OptimusPrime wrote:

I'm sitting on two of your member's towns, saving gold, waiting for them to pop out of v-mode so I can pillage him dry again. Nothing he or you can do to stop it!
      They're doing that for you, too? Sounds familiar.

sig by Checkmate

• Since there is no official thread for LOST to post things other than the CR, and some things do not belong in the CR thread (like stuff without CRs). I will post this here.

Dark Evil. Slate sends regards, and hopes that you stop running and hiding. You are very good at that.

">

Sig By Svana

• Dark Runner wrote:

I want to hear an explanation for this heard that someone was hunting for me? then why run? full forge, online at the same time :))
      Yup, you ran all day yesterday, waited for Slate to be offline for their timezone, then attacked. Unfortunately for you, your plan, to catch Slate offline with flames in front line did not work.

You were online yesterday while Slate slaughtered your allies and occupied half your towns, yet you ran from town to town and hid until Slate went offline. That is how you fight Dark Runner, and while that is perfectly legal and fine, do not pretend like it makes you a decent fighter. It is easy to beat someone when they are offline. Slate challenged you and you ran all day.

As for calling me a coward...lol....do you really want me to come out there and put you back into V mode like last time? Or have you screaming to june for us to back off again?

If you are so tough, why not come out to my cities. Here 87 31 is a good spot if you want to come out and fight me lol, but you are too chicken to leave your home islands to fight, notice how the fighting is done in VNS territory, not LOST territory. It is because you cannot fight a war and running from us is much harder if you do not have a bunch of multis and allies to hide in.

So keep talking Dark Runner, you are just a dog barking, just like the rest of your alliance. :phatgrin:

Sig By Svana

• Offline ?? :D ?? i heard that someone was coming for me :)) then all i do is just stay at my island in 76 80 all day :) and waited for him to come :) He just picked the wrong town, then all you do is shouting and blaming? June told me that we all don't want to get pick up when we were sleeping do we? Slate challenged me? I assumed he must sent me some message (not putting me in his ignore list cause he was terrified of me).
      as he sent his whole freakin fleets in a horde, 3k ships :) 4k :)) then i just checked the time and sent my fleets arrive 5s after his fleets arrived in 76 80 :)) what did i do wrong Mr. Big mouth :))
      You told me that Slate was coming for me :) then i was waiting at my place :)) meanwhile i was still being productive looting lost :)) doing my best :) if he wanted to attack me then he had to come to my palce right ? why the hell on earth slave had to run when the combat happened? This is a stragetry game mate :) use your head to play not your shjtty mouth :)) blaming and shouting for everything :)
      if you want to knock me down, then go and find my fleets :) Slate is an active player, his online time as same as mine, but i still catched his fleets rand-handed :)

thought that i was the one he was looking for?
      ran all day ??? any evidence pal ??? or do you want me to send those screenshot i had taken (Mars running, and Slave running from town to town) for you :)) i chased them for days :)
      i prefer to stay at my place to gain def point :) and looting Lost :) i don't want to waste my gold to come to your dump side to visit a coward like you dsi :) you're not worth my attention :) I'll ignore any post from you in the board from now :)

if you said it is easy to beat someone when they're offline, it's their fault :) not mine :) I remembered that you were the one in the past told me that i had to accept it, and it was my fault for not being online when Fatih attacked me :) (Fatith used to attack me when i was sleeping :) you told me that it was the part of the game :) oh i forgot, times fly people change, and therefore dsi change from a man into a dirty breach :))
    • Hey look, our favorite person that likes to hide and run is on the boards =D. That would be you dark runner =D.

Slate occupied almost all of your towns. I highly doubt that the one or two towns that were not occupied where the ones that you were HIDING in. Probably ran off to another VNS city, or one of Hoagvans multi accounts.

We all know you are obsessed with O points, or you would not get so upset that Slate did not allow you to get them. I posted the evidence of you running already, it is just a few posts above this one. You were online, and it was day time where you live, perfect time to fight. You were awake and had been awake for hours. And you still ran, even though you have all the ports in the world to attack from since it is in VNS area.

You scared to fight me, cant fight a war away from your own towns? I do it all the time. After I am done looting everything that Hoagvan and ban have in their towns, perhaps I will come loot you and your VNS neighbors too. Since you are too scared to come out my way LOL. I will even bring a military 1/3 the size of yours and still run circles around you.

I would love for you to ignore my posts lol, I do not care, just because I expose you as the coward you are and as the runner you are and that you are a dog with a lot of bark and no bite does not mean ignoring me is going to solve that.

Fatih may have hit you when you were offline, but he also got you when you were online too. Unlike you, he does not EXCLUSIVELY try and attack people when they are offline. Because he can win even when you are online. You run and run and run until your opponent is offline, then you attack for O points. Which is fine, you are still a coward.

Keep up the running and hiding Dark Runner, we in LOST are laughing at you every day.

PS, would you like a doggy treat? I mean, that is what dogs like right?

Sig By Svana

• You do realize it's possible to make a post on the Boards without the :lolbash: symbol, right? as for leeching, VNS is technically at war with Lost and HoR. I'm glad you find our efforts to hinder you amusing. ;)

sig by Checkmate

• Lol :)) due to language barrier, most of Vns don’t want to debate on board @@ as their command of english are not good :) even Hoangvan :) he just wrote few words and too lazy to post it on the board :) but his offensive points are top 1 by attacking Lost :)
    • DarkEvil wrote:

Lol :)) due to language barrier, most of Vns don’t want to debate on board @@ as their command of english are not good even Hoangvan he just wrote few words and too lazy to post it on the board but his offensive points are top 1 by attacking Lost
      He is also #1 and hitting colossus :lolbash:

And hiding most of the time so we cannot attack him back. O points mean nothing if you cannot win the war. Just because you are on the offensive side of the battle does not make you a boss lol.

You and Hoagvan hide, pretty much all the time. Then while LOST members are asleep, that is when you prefer to strike, when no one is online fighting back. It really is funny how much you guys try to show how great you are, but as soon as someone is online, you get pwned.

In fact, hoagvan hit colossus and ran away from my little army the other day, Oh wait, that was ban, but they are essentially the same person. 70k MS vs my little one LOL, ran like a coward, just like you running away from june.

Well, I am going back to looting my Very Nice Suppliers. Most of their stuff I dump into the sea. :)

Sig By Svana

The post was edited 1 time, last by dsi1357 ().