(beginer) Queen of Hearts MaFiA

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    Hi,

    You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

    Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

    Ikariam team

    • Kaleg Nar wrote:

      Damia wrote:

      abduln wrote:

      @Damia, okay so it was a vote to get things rolling. Bakas post seemed pretty innocent to me though.
      well, yeah, wouldn't a person want to seem "pretty innocent" if they took the princess? I mean seems to me they wouldn't want too much attention and the fact that he was online for a while after I posted that vote and he never responded, that's what's got me. I would like to hear from baka before I consider unvoting because his silence seems fishy to me.
      I know we need agression, bur this seems overly agressive. Expecting a response to a weak accusation that was more likely to be part of the spam phase is more than I'd say is generally warranted. So you're making me look at you woth that.
      Abduln, you mentioned that Baka's post seemed "pretty innocent" (to use your words). I must admit I find your choice of words interesring. If you had said you didn't understand what Damia saw in Baka's post and asked in that regards, I wouldn't have noticed it. But your choice of saying Baka's post seemed innocent makes it seem like you're defending Baka when the attack, if it can be called that, is very weak. So that's just one thing I'm noticing.

      @Damia , there's being and acting "pretty innocent" in a way and then there's (what I see) to be Baka using the opportunity to comment on mine and Kalegs late arrival to the game. That short into the game there's no way (again, just my thoughts) that Baka had any hard ground to suspect Kaleg and I of being scum, it's typical Mafia D1 banter. (I'm not defending you @Baka btw)

      @Kaleg Nar, Great observation. Like I said, so far, harmless joke. Also, you just acknowledged yourself it was a weak accusation likely part of the spam phase, so do you see how it appeared as a joke to me? :)

      Right now I'm a bit suspicious of Sharpe, not really contributing anything to the chat. What are your thoughts?

      Also bam, flying right underneath the radar...
    • you say that like there's actually been anything to comment on.. could I go for a random lynch? Sure... I could also wait for something, anything at all to happen and if that means waiting until night phase, i don't have any personal issues waiting just for that.

      mod, is this intermediate or beginner?

      Essentially that changes my approach to D1 as well as the rest of the game. Now if you need me, feel free to quote me or bold me... Otherwise, I'm sure I'll periodically look at the game thread.


      Sig by June 8)
      Love is like air, without it... I die.

      spaPOT wrote:

      no worriess..you see im a kid thats why im dumb..kuku :pillepalle:
    • As dawn approaches the royal guards go to check on everyone. Something is wrong adbuln wont wake up. The guard is excited, but investigation reveals adbuln is not a Turkeh napper. and the search continues. All that the guards can tell everyone else is they found more Turkeh feathers around abduln body.

      DAY 2 BEGINS

      Players remaining

      1 Kaleg
      2 Drk Angel
      3 Sharpe
      4 bam
      5 bakakadassa
      6 Damia
      7 abduln TOWN
    • vote Sharpe before this becomes a very strange theme of either spamming or looking for pointless clues within the a beginner game's story.

      as a side note, it's difficult to tell if we are officially in MyLo or now, so I'll be assuming we are not.


      Sig by June 8)
      Love is like air, without it... I die.

      spaPOT wrote:

      no worriess..you see im a kid thats why im dumb..kuku :pillepalle:
    • Bam, given the past rosters would suggest two mafia members in a seven player town, I'm going to work with the assumption we're in semi-MyLo depending on if we have a doctor.

      Sharpe, I'm in agreement with Bam that there's no use to a full spam post on Day 2. With only 24 hours in day, hopefully Psycho extends things, we don't have much time to waste with nonsense.

      I plan to reread yesterday for any hints.


      Heather wrote:

      But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

      HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

      But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.
    • If I were looking down from this game, not being a player, I'd say the most likely mafia was in fact me. Abduln, made vocal his suspicions, and a defensive move would be that. But, being me I know I'd probably not kill him for that exact reason, in fact I'd probably kill Bam or Kaleg.

      I'm going to say that, knowing Bam and kalegs experience and methodological approach they'd also try to elimate each other early. So I'm putting them aside for the moment.

      Now Baka, I would say may gain from eliminating abduln. Maybe ensuring there isn't a lashback for stating suspicions on kaleg and Abduln, whether it was spam or not.

      Vote baka
      :gyrocopter-ani:
      BaM - Definition, bad at Mafia
      Sharpe12 - Definition, (Supremely handsome also refined, pulchritudinous & excellent) x12
    • sharpe, a few problems with your post.

      1: You mnetion you're the most likely to be mafia without refuting amy reasons. It's like going up to a cop and saying, "Hey, you know that murder investigation? I look sooo guilt, but it ain't me ya know. Cuz reasons." when they haven't even questioned you before. It's like you're bruhing off argument before they're made, but without reasons.
      And stating who you'd have killed is WIFOM created.

      2: One of the people most likely to get suspicion off them from abduln is you. In post 41 (top of the third page) he said he was suspicious of you not contributing much. (He also mentioned suspicion against Bam for flying under the radar.)
      Comparing a note of suspicion from a non-spam post to potential fear of OMGUS retaliation from the spam phase, actual suspicion is stronger.

      You better shape up.


      Heather wrote:

      But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

      HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

      But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.
    • Well, actually thought I'd be dead this day phase being, as was pointed out, I was being too aggressive, but then maybe that's why I didn't get offed, maybe too obvious of a choice. I also did mention, Sharpe, that I was suspicious of you and your one sentence posts, thus not contributing much (I see you've changed it up a bit), but I was and still am suspicious of those that haven't posted much, because in their view there isn't much to post on, being as the commentary gets people talking and is a way to see if anyone slips up somehow, my view is that mafia is going to lay low and hope no one notices them.
    • Sharpe12 wrote:

      I'm in two minds here, I'm unsure if to go for people with feathers like Baka, or if this mention of feathers is to take us off track.
      They are TURKEH feathers that are found. These are NOT indicative of anything.

      That being said, I think I got it.

      vote: Sharpe

      This is where the Town should be voting
      I see dead presidents on banknotes all the time.

    • NOT in a beginners game, D2, with 6 players left.

      On fact, it is customary for BP to claim on D1 on MS (Matrix 6 setup), and if there's no BP then a Tracker should claim (because if there is a Tracker w/o a BP then there is a Doctor). I do not embrace that strategy myself, but just bringing the counter argument to your generalization.

      So, again: You need to claim @L-2 (which is what you are now) before things get out of hand. That is, IF you are Town, of course.
      I see dead presidents on banknotes all the time.