SAS DoW with -PH-

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SAS DoW with -PH-

We the Assasins of Boreas would love to declare to all GAGO(-PH-) players of Boreas. We would like to make this official and create a thread in ikariam boards. If ever you agree to this war, there are terms:
    -No attacks should be done before the war. war starts at June 7 2017 at 12:00:00 ika time and ends at June 21 2017 at 12:00:00 ika time
    -Damage scores as well as loot scores will be counted
    -The alliance who will lose will stop to attack members of the winning alliance for 2 weeks
    -Big Ben should rename his account to Small Ben for a week if -PH- lose, and if we lose, Caped Baldy will change his name to Loser Baldy for a week

Let this be the first REAL WAR in this server. thank you

Reasons for war:
    -macdo and Big Ben attacked our members
    -macdo didn't respect my message to him.
    -Big Ben said he will hunt us down one by one. (pfft not exactly happening)
    -This server is becoming boring because of no official war.
    -Alliance -PH- talks big that they can actually dominate the server, but not happening anymore.

I think that's enough reason for war. Decline if you are scared and never attack our members again. thank you
  • I Big Ben , Leader and Diplomat of the PH (NOYPI)alliance ,
    Accept the somewhat informal and incomplete declaration of war from a post of a single user end no rank representative from SAS alliance.

However we would like to have a counter proposal.
    ●War should be between Dates June 7, 2017 server time upto June 21, 2017.
    ●Accumulation of points will be both Damage dealt + Loots
    ●Combat Reports below 1000 damage will not be counted
    ●Alliance with the most points wins the war
    And shall follow the initial conditions stated by Mr nobody above this post.
    Feel free to contact me for further questions and counter offers
    Thank you
  • BLA BLA BLA all those comment and chitchats should be posted at the SPAM SECTION just so you know.

PS be formal when talking about Alliance matters, moving forward we will ignore such declarations not unless you are a diplomat , an alliance officer or a leader. Dont just use a member tag.
    Or else just like you , your declaration.will be ignored .

Such an incompetent newbie
  • our diplomat was away. the Leader told me to send you message because they are busy too. Just so you know, I had their blessing before I messaged you. :)) And I will be the diplomat soon. I just need to start the war in the right time

this will be the official thread where CRs will be posted. Thanks
  • are you formal when one of us messaged you? you threat us that you'll hunt us down 1 by 1 so this is the best way to do what you said. :)) Good bye Big Mouth Ben. :))) have a good day you're late for work ha. it's 7am

And 1 more thing, I told you to contact any of our officer about the war matter yet you didn't do it. So its better to post here so that you'll agree in our declaration. hahaha. good move right?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Caped Baldy ().

• SHOULD HAVE INFORMED US SMALL FRY, WE CANT READ WHAT IS ON YOUR BEAN SIZED BRAIN.

Caped Baldy wrote:

our diplomat was away. the Leader told me to send you message because they are busy too. Just so you know, I had their blessing before I messaged you. :)) And I will be the diplomat soon. I just need to start the war in the right time

this will be the official thread where CRs will be posted. Thanks

Listen here noob,
    COMBAT REPORTS AND DOW THREADS SHOULD BE ON A SEPARATE THREADS TO AVOID CONFUSION
    DO THE HONORS AND CREATE A THREAD .
    I THINK USING 1% OF YOUR BRAINCELL WONT HURT.
    THANKS
  • Caped Baldy wrote:

zzeltraehkcalb wrote:

:lolbash: crying baby....our diplo don't need any talk if you want war...just make a move and action.

i'm not scared until no one visited our towns...farm farm farm!
    hahaha. Incompetent in war just sitting in their Island full of multis. I think we wont come for you because your not worth it. :p
    ohhh..you declared then you wont come on us, HAHAHA or in my towns....dannnng! you declared for what?hahaha

THE-ONLY-CURE-OF-PAIN-IS-DEATH
    :love:

asklepios - GAGO
    Boreas - -PH-(GAGO)
  • zzeltraehkcalb wrote:

Caped Baldy wrote:

zzeltraehkcalb wrote:

:lolbash: crying baby....our diplo don't need any talk if you want war...just make a move and action.

i'm not scared until no one visited our towns...farm farm farm!
    hahaha. Incompetent in war just sitting in their Island full of multis. I think we wont come for you because your not worth it. :P
    ohhh..you declared then you wont come on us, HAHAHA or in my towns....dannnng! you declared for what?hahaha
    I wont come in your town. Please! you think you're worth it? hahaha. I just target those who can fight so don't think high of yourself., maybe I'll attack you when you have a real army
  • I will be keeping a close look at this war

"I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
    -Napoleon Blown-Apart of Epsilon (Greatest saying ever)
  • Dr Weezy wrote:

I will be keeping a close look at this war
    owww. Dr. Weezy I know you. I have met you. Our alliance came to war in a server which I dont know now because I stopped playing. hahaha. I'm expecting growth from you when I started playing from this server but I'ts the opposite. :))) Good luck

you are very strong at a server I dont know now, I think thats epsilon maybe. :) nice meeting you again

The post was edited 1 time, last by Caped Baldy ().

• I can't wait for someone to catch this Caped Baldy character sleeping... what a mouth. I'm also a bit surprised that this hasn't been moved to the spam boards, I feel like the GOs would have definitely stepped in here and either closed or warned spamming a War Dec/CR thread. Also, strange to declare war if SAS leadership doesn't even have the time to put together an official War Dec and sends this clown... I know who my money is on.
    "Men are more ready to repay an injury than a benefit, because gratitude is a burden and revenge is a pleasure"
  • Caped Baldy wrote:

this war is declared. gonna punch those -PH- alliance so step back. I dont Sleep. Saitama dont sleep.
    you're money? wow! there's no money in this game, only gold and resources. hahaha
    Step back troll
    I'd say it is a safe bet... your alliance mates are already dropping SAS tag lol
    "Men are more ready to repay an injury than a benefit, because gratitude is a burden and revenge is a pleasure"