SAS DoW with -PH-

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• God's Assassin wrote:

Caped Baldy wrote:

this war is declared. gonna punch those -PH- alliance so step back. I dont Sleep. Saitama dont sleep.
    you're money? wow! there's no money in this game, only gold and resources. hahaha
    Step back troll
    I'd say it is a safe bet... your alliance mates are already dropping SAS tag lol
    dont kick your members SAS officials....pls...we need resources.

sorry for SPAMING here..use "BOREAS SPAM".

THE-ONLY-CURE-OF-PAIN-IS-DEATH
    :love:

asklepios - GAGO
    Boreas - -PH-(GAGO)
  • God's Assassin wrote:

Caped Baldy wrote:

this war is declared. gonna punch those -PH- alliance so step back. I dont Sleep. Saitama dont sleep.
    you're money? wow! there's no money in this game, only gold and resources. hahaha
    Step back troll
    I'd say it is a safe bet... your alliance mates are already dropping SAS tag lol
    what are you saying? haha the only one that left is a 17k guy who we dont need at all. haha
  • Caped Baldy wrote:

Dr Weezy wrote:

I will be keeping a close look at this war
    owww. Dr. Weezy I know you. I have met you. Our alliance came to war in a server which I dont know now because I stopped playing. hahaha. I'm expecting growth from you when I started playing from this server but I'ts the opposite. :))) Good luck
    you are very strong at a server I dont know now, I think thats epsilon maybe. :) nice meeting you again
    Im growing. I just grow my own way and style. Yes i play in Epsilon. Was in SKULL but now im in DOOM (General).

"I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
    -Napoleon Blown-Apart of Epsilon (Greatest saying ever)
  • Dr Weezy wrote:

Caped Baldy wrote:

Dr Weezy wrote:

I will be keeping a close look at this war
    owww. Dr. Weezy I know you. I have met you. Our alliance came to war in a server which I dont know now because I stopped playing. hahaha. I'm expecting growth from you when I started playing from this server but I'ts the opposite. :))) Good luckyou are very strong at a server I dont know now, I think thats epsilon maybe. :) nice meeting you again
    Im growing. I just grow my own way and style. Yes i play in Epsilon. Was in SKULL but now im in DOOM (General).
    hahaha yeah you were at SKULL. I hated you back then but I like your way of attacking, :)
  • What alliance where you in?.....and yea i got dirty tactics :).......BONE will come out of the cage very soon and show :)

"I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
  • hahahaha. -PH- alliance is seeking for help to other alliance to attack us. (urong bayag)

Just what I said in our terms. CR with the tag -PH- and SAS alone are the CRs to be counted. players who assist this two alliance CR will not be counted. Big Ben dont get it. He said "everything is fair in war"? what? hahaha.

what a dirty move Ben, What a dirty move. :((
  • God's Assassin wrote:

I can't wait for someone to catch this Caped Baldy character sleeping... what a mouth. I'm also a bit surprised that this hasn't been moved to the spam boards, I feel like the GOs would have definitely stepped in here and either closed or warned spamming a War Dec/CR thread. Also, strange to declare war if SAS leadership doesn't even have the time to put together an official War Dec and sends this clown... I know who my money is on.
    FYI How can they caught me sleeping? I'm from the Philippines too. I bet they sleep first before I do. :))

The post was edited 1 time, last by Caped Baldy ().

• Indeed, i hope we can keep this war between SAS and -PH-. Since we have some history with other alliances, i hope they understand and have some manners.
    Lets keep this war as polite as possible.

Regards,
    Purple
  • Purple wrote:

Indeed, i hope we can keep this war between SAS and -PH-. Since we have some history with other alliances, i hope they understand and have some manners.

Regards,
    Purple

Purple wrote:

Indeed, i hope we can keep this war between SAS and -PH-. Since we have some history with other alliances, i hope they understand and have some manners.

Regards,
    Purple
    i think you need to send that personally to saitama. :)
    but will keep my manners as you wish.
    Hope same goes to your team too
    Goodluck
  • First and Final.....this is a SAS and -PH- war. Yes -PH- are our allies BUT this war is between you guys just as I have stated to BONE. No BONE towns will be used. Any attack on BONE you will be met with swift retaliation (If you don't believe me ask -A- lol).
    Now with that being said......if any alliance joins against -PH- then we will have another story but I doubt this will come to that cause these are two very respectable alliances. We await to see how this war plays out. Love to see CRs

Leader of BONE,
    Dr Weezy

• Caped Baldy wrote:

zzeltraehkcalb wrote:

Caped Baldy wrote:

zzeltraehkcalb wrote:

:lolbash: crying baby....our diplo don't need any talk if you want war...just make a move and action.

i'm not scared until no one visited our towns...farm farm farm!
    hahaha. Incompetent in war just sitting in their Island full of multis. I think we wont come for you because your not worth it. :P
    ohhh..you declared then you wont come on us, HAHAHA or in my towns....dannnng! you declared for what?hahaha
    I wont come in your town. Please! you think you're worth it? hahaha. I just target those who can fight so don't think high of yourself., maybe I'll attack you when you have a real army
    proven! this player will quit anytime.

THE-ONLY-CURE-OF-PAIN-IS-DEATH
    :love:

asklepios - GAGO
    Boreas - -PH-(GAGO)