SAS DoW with -PH-

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

  • ngong11 wrote:

    Seems that SAS is only good at pillaging weak alliances around
    Seems that you're one of those people who just run their mouth but have nothing to show for it. 77K Total Points but only 1.5K Military and 300K Gold Stock. And since you're calling others out for pillaging ''weak'' alliances does that mean that you consider your alliance weak? Maybe you should do something instead of acting smart. No wonder you're getting pillaged with that kind of military. So next time you comment something atleast make sure that you have something to show for it. Cheers.
  • Just to put it out there SAS had a MAXIMUM of 10 people involved in this war and most of them are from different timezones. PH on the other hand from what I know had around the same amount of members involved and they're all from one timezone. So it's natural that they would win. Plus from what I saw in those Combat Reports all the people they pillaged from SAS. Most of them weren't even involved for whatever reason. Plus the only reason they won in damage is because of Forge. So there's nothing more to be said.
  • Darkkkiss wrote:

    Just to put it out there SAS had a MAXIMUM of 10 people involved in this war and most of them are from different timezones. PH on the other hand from what I know had around the same amount of members involved and they're all from one timezone. So it's natural that they would win. Plus from what I saw in those Combat Reports all the people they pillaged from SAS. Most of them weren't even involved for whatever reason. Plus the only reason they won in damage is because of Forge. So there's nothing more to be said.
    All i see is an excuse for you guys getting your alliance pounded on.....30+ members and only 10 helping to defend.....thats not something i would admit....all i can see from your post is basically SAS is nothing but farms sadly. AND how can you say cause of forge lol.....thats like saying they only won cause they have hops and you have spears...DUH......how about you guys learn the fighting system in ikariam before you declare a war and try to ACT big and bad on the boards when you are really farms


    "I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
    -Napoleon Blown-Apart of Epsilon (Greatest saying ever)
  • Dr Weezy wrote:

    Darkkkiss wrote:

    Just to put it out there SAS had a MAXIMUM of 10 people involved in this war and most of them are from different timezones. PH on the other hand from what I know had around the same amount of members involved and they're all from one timezone. So it's natural that they would win. Plus from what I saw in those Combat Reports all the people they pillaged from SAS. Most of them weren't even involved for whatever reason. Plus the only reason they won in damage is because of Forge. So there's nothing more to be said.
    All i see is an excuse for you guys getting your alliance pounded on.....30+ members and only 10 helping to defend.....thats not something i would admit....all i can see from your post is basically SAS is nothing but farms sadly. AND how can you say cause of forge lol.....thats like saying they only won cause they have hops and you have spears...DUH......how about you guys learn the fighting system in ikariam before you declare a war and try to ACT big and bad on the boards when you are really farms
    How about you look at who was the one who actually declared the war and then look at where he's now? Caped was the one who declared it and then kept talking big on the forums. Yet he disappeared into Vacation Mode somewhere in the middle of that war without saying anything.
  • Sorry to budge in,
    But having a member with the same tag as yours dtagging you all to a war , was not our fault.

    Also it was a lame excuse for you to use. You should have stopped him the moment he was banging blabbering smashing here on boards and made it clear to everyone that he was the only one that wants to be farmed. Imean he wants a war

    Upon speaking to himself in game seems like he got all of your approval too .
    So dont justify yourself anymore.
    We got this win in thr bag and will walk away with it
  • Darkkkiss wrote:

    Seems that you're one of those people who just run their mouth but have nothing to show for it. 77K Total Points but only 1.5K Military and 300K Gold Stock. And since you're calling others out for pillaging ''weak'' alliances does that mean that you consider your alliance weak? Maybe you should do something instead of acting smart. No wonder you're getting pillaged with that kind of military. So next time you comment something atleast make sure that you have something to show for it. Cheers.
    yeah, i do know you have something to show while i don't.
    So please show it to to -PH- members to protect your members instead of giving reasons such as "maxium 10 members involved" or "different timezone" blah blah :lolbash:
  • Darkkkiss wrote:

    Just to put it out there SAS had a MAXIMUM of 10 people involved in this war and most of them are from different timezones. PH on the other hand from what I know had around the same amount of members involved and they're all from one timezone. So it's natural that they would win. Plus from what I saw in those Combat Reports all the people they pillaged from SAS. Most of them weren't even involved for whatever reason. Plus the only reason they won in damage is because of Forge. So there's nothing more to be said.
    I really hope you are not in SAS talking like this..... So why only 10 people involved? Are they not an alliance? Shouldn't they stand up for their fellow members?
    So an alliance that is better coordinated and works together is a bad thing? smh.

    Because of forge they won? Forge is good but it wont over power an alliance to win.
  • king-23 wrote:

    Darkkkiss wrote:

    Just to put it out there SAS had a MAXIMUM of 10 people involved in this war and most of them are from different timezones. PH on the other hand from what I know had around the same amount of members involved and they're all from one timezone. So it's natural that they would win. Plus from what I saw in those Combat Reports all the people they pillaged from SAS. Most of them weren't even involved for whatever reason. Plus the only reason they won in damage is because of Forge. So there's nothing more to be said.
    I really hope you are not in SAS talking like this..... So why only 10 people involved? Are they not an alliance? Shouldn't they stand up for their fellow members? So an alliance that is better coordinated and works together is a bad thing? smh.

    Because of forge they won? Forge is good but it wont over power an alliance to win.
    no more reason darkiss.....only 10 to 11 players of us involved in this war.

    THE-ONLY-CURE-OF-PAIN-IS-DEATH
    :love:

    asklepios - GAGO
    Boreas - -PH-(GAGO)