WAR -PH- (NOYPI) VS SAS SPAM

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• BloodRain wrote:

I'm surrounded by PH and farm their accounts regularly, SAS should just disband now and save themselves the heartache later if they can't figure out how to beat them back.
    oh my,another clown player....pls fix your towns first...better you choose wonders like hephaistos and poseidon..so you can fight well.

this is my command to you no-ob player.

THE-ONLY-CURE-OF-PAIN-IS-DEATH
    :love:

asklepios - GAGO
    Boreas - -PH-(GAGO)
  • BloodRain wrote:

You're barking up the wrong tree cupcake. You guys attacked first and after 2 days, you have yet to inflict any damage...and I'm 2,900 point. Not sure what your trying to accomplish but ya'll making yourself look dumb.
    HA HA HA HA.. this guy is so funny..
    Do you feel that your strong? LOL..
    Soon you will quit US Boreas or CRY then make another account..
    PUT A TANK IN A MALL! hahahaha..

>>IF I STOP, I RUST<<
  • I hate to burst your bubble but I'm not quitting. You're not preventing me from doing anything. Do you feel like your strong and mighty by doing whatever it is your doing against a less than 3,000 point player? seriously lol. Now as for my statement, please post one CR of me attacking a -PH- member i beg you. The fact is you can't. What that statement is regarding is your non -PH- accounts that you have loaded with resources for power building. However what I told Solid was that if he simply marks which players are there 2nd and 3rd accounts with a PH in their town names, I'm more than happy to avoid them. instead, you took a comment on the board and made your own conclusions and acted on impulse.
  • nonsense....just read your post

BloodRain wrote:

I'm surrounded by PH and farm their accounts regularly, SAS should just disband now and save themselves the heartache later if they can't figure out how to beat them back.
    and now you're crying.....you looks like SAITAMA of SAS.

BloodRain wrote:

I hate to burst your bubble but I'm not quitting. You're not preventing me from doing anything. Do you feel like your strong and mighty by doing whatever it is your doing against a less than 3,000 point player? seriously lol. Now as for my statement, please post one CR of me attacking a -PH- member i beg you. The fact is you can't. What that statement is regarding is your non -PH- accounts that you have loaded with resources for power building. However what I told Solid was that if he simply marks which players are there 2nd and 3rd accounts with a PH in their town names, I'm more than happy to avoid them. instead, you took a comment on the board and made your own conclusions and acted on impulse.

THE-ONLY-CURE-OF-PAIN-IS-DEATH
    :love:

asklepios - GAGO
    Boreas - -PH-(GAGO)
  • BloodRain wrote:

BloodRain wrote:

I hate to burst your bubble but I'm not quitting. You're not preventing me from doing anything. Do you feel like your strong and mighty by doing whatever it is your doing against a less than 3,000 point player? seriously lol. Now as for my statement, please post one CR of me attacking a -PH- member i beg you. The fact is you can't. What that statement is regarding is your non -PH- accounts that you have loaded with resources for power building. However what I told Solid was that if he simply marks which players are there 2nd and 3rd accounts with a PH in their town names, I'm more than happy to avoid them. instead, you took a comment on the board and made your own conclusions and acted on impulse.
    I am really scratching my head here......

Why oh why do you keep saying your a 3,000 point player? Why would a 3,000 point player "farm" PH towns and then cry rivers about being so small?
  • king-23 wrote:

BloodRain wrote:

BloodRain wrote:

I am really scratching my head here......
    Why oh why do you keep saying your a 3,000 point player? Why would a 3,000 point player "farm" PH towns and then cry rivers about being so small?

SAME HERE. Scratching my head too.. LOL.. what a loser..

>>IF I STOP, I RUST<<