JuneBarcarolle (Lost) vs Richester (former VNS)

• JuneBarcarolle (Lost) vs Richester (former VNS)

New

Since the CRs here don't show VNS, I'm creating a new thread.

A couple of months ago, Richester was a member of VNS. I attacked him until he hit vmode, and when he came back he dropped tag and created his own alliance. I left him alone after that. Then last week I noticed he was attacking several Lost members' cities. I sent him a message asking why he was attacking, but he never responded. After a couple of days of waiting for an answer, I sent him a different kind of message. I attacked his city nearest me again and found his fleet.

Sea battle near Riyadh
      (14.06.2017 2:48:37)
      JuneBarcarolle[Lost] from KingOfWar2, Riyadh
      vs
      Richester[KAOS] from Riyadh

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Ram-Ship.............................112(-54) - Ram-Ship.............................376(-54)
      Fire Ship.............................16(-92) - Fire Ship...........................240(-140)
      Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................210(-0)
      Steam Ram..............................45(-5) - Steam Ram.............................320(-0)
      ............................................. - Rocket Ship..........................118(-12)
      Diving Boat...........................28(-12) - Diving Boat...........................100(-0)
      Paddle Speedboat.......................30(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................180(-0)
      Balloon Carrier........................34(-6) - Balloon Carrier........................70(-6)
      Tender.................................20(-0) - Tender.................................20(-0)
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military..............................-1370.8 - Military................................-1642
      Offensive points.........................4105 - Defence points...........................3427
      Damage Received.........................68540 - Damage Received.........................82100
      Damage Percent............................45% - Damage Percent............................55%

Winners: JuneBarcarolle[Lost]

Losers: Richester[KAOS]

302 units from JuneBarcarolle[Lost] are blocking the port entrance to Riyadh

The miracle of Richester[KAOS] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (14.06.2017 2:18:37)

The miracle of JuneBarcarolle[Lost] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (14.06.2017 2:18:37)

The miracle of Richester[KAOS] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (14.06.2017 2:33:37)

The miracle of JuneBarcarolle[Lost] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (14.06.2017 2:33:37)

The miracle of JuneBarcarolle[Lost] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (14.06.2017 2:34:27)

The miracle of Richester[KAOS] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (14.06.2017 2:48:37)

As the only thing left of Richester[KAOS]'s army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.

JuneBarcarolle[Lost]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Richester[KAOS]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

After 3 rounds he hit the white flag. I assumed he was withdrawing and relocating. But no, he just wanted to switch sides apparently. He restarted the battle with me on defense. OK.....

Sea battle near Riyadh
      (14.06.2017 3:36:16)
      vs
      JuneBarcarolle[Lost] from Voltron Force, Riyadh, KingOfWar2, Pha 1

Ram-Ship.............................316(-60) - Ram-Ship.............................134(-60)
      Fire Ship............................90(-150) - Fire Ship.............................7(-118)
      Mortar Ship...........................210(-0) - Mortar Ship............................42(-0)
      Steam Ram.............................320(-0) - Steam Ram..............................45(-0)
      Diving Boat...........................100(-0) - Diving Boat...........................42(-16)
      Paddle Speedboat......................180(-0) - Paddle Speedboat.......................30(-0)
      Balloon Carrier........................70(-0) - Balloon Carrier........................34(-0)
      Tender.................................20(-0) - Tender.................................20(-0)
      Rocket Ship..........................102(-16) - .............................................
      Military................................-1678 - Military..............................-1354.8
      Offensive points.........................3387 - Defence points...........................4195
      Damage Received.........................83900 - Damage Received.........................67740
      Damage Percent............................55% - Damage Percent............................45%

314 warships are being moved from JuneBarcarolle[Lost] to Riyadh

18 warships are being moved from JuneBarcarolle[Lost] to Riyadh

22 warships are being moved from JuneBarcarolle[Lost] to Riyadh

The miracle of JuneBarcarolle[Lost] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (14.06.2017 2:51:16)

The miracle of Richester[KAOS] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (14.06.2017 2:51:16)

The miracle of JuneBarcarolle[Lost] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (14.06.2017 3:00:08)

The miracle of Richester[KAOS] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (14.06.2017 3:06:16)

The miracle of Richester[KAOS] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (14.06.2017 3:08:53)

The miracle of JuneBarcarolle[Lost] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (14.06.2017 3:12:23)

The miracle of JuneBarcarolle[Lost] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (14.06.2017 3:32:36)

The miracle of Richester[KAOS] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (14.06.2017 3:36:16)

As the only thing left of Richester[KAOS]'s army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.

Since I now had control of the port, I decided to send in pillagers. I was not expecting them to blast through everything in one round, though. I wish I had sent boats to haul away loot. (I also have no idea where the damage ratios in this CR are coming from.)

Battle for Riyadh
      (14.06.2017 3:03:42)
      JuneBarcarolle[Lost] from Voltron Force
      vs

Sulfur Carabineer......................84(-0) - .............................................
      Swordsman............................1000(-0) - .............................................
      Hoplite...............................995(-5) - .............................................
      Gyrocopter............................150(-0) - .............................................
      Balloon-Bombardier.....................30(-0) - .............................................
      Ram....................................60(-0) - .............................................
      Doctor.................................10(-0) - .............................................
      Cook...................................30(-0) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................5(-2)
      Military...................................-7 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points...........................17.5
      Damage Received...........................350 - Damage Received...........................454
      Damage Percent............................43% - Damage Percent............................57%

The town Riyadh has been pillaged by JuneBarcarolle[Lost]. The following resources have been stolen: 2 Wine, 325 Crystal glass, 127 Sulfur

The miracle of JuneBarcarolle[Lost] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (14.06.2017 3:03:42)

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

I sent another pillage run at him, but he hit vmode before I could get there. :(

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
      Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
      Carved my name into his leather seats...
      I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
      Slashed a hole in all four tires...
      Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
    • Hall of Shame Nominee here

New

So last night Richester caught my fleet. I was offline and unforged for 25 rounds and yet this was the result. 8|

Sea battle near Voltron Force
      (18.06.2017 16:41:31)
      teutamteu[VNS] from S_F_NL_3, Richester[KAOS] from Riyadh, Lưu 1, Mumbai, Karachi
      vs
      JuneBarcarolle[Lost] from Voltron Force

Ram-Ship..............................0(-360) - Ram-Ship............................495(-300)
      Fire Ship.............................0(-431) - Fire Ship.............................8(-763)
      ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................75(-0)
      ............................................. - Mortar Ship...........................168(-0)
      Steam Ram.............................0(-132) - Steam Ram............................123(-29)
      Rocket Ship............................0(-30) - Rocket Ship...........................19(-41)
      Diving Boat...........................0(-101) - Diving Boat..........................172(-24)
      Paddle Speedboat.......................0(-17) - Paddle Speedboat......................147(-0)
      Balloon Carrier........................0(-45) - Balloon Carrier.......................128(-0)
      ............................................. - Tender................................100(-0)
      Military.............................-11889.2 - Military..............................-8559.4
      Offensive points......................21398.5 - Defence points..........................29723
      Damage Received........................594460 - Damage Received........................427970
      Damage Percent............................58% - Damage Percent............................42%

Losers: Richester[KAOS], teutamteu[VNS]

1435 units from JuneBarcarolle[Lost] are defending the port of Voltron Force

teutamteu[VNS]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

teutamteu[VNS]'s army has fled due to a lack of morale.

The miracle of JuneBarcarolle[Lost] 'Colossus' is activated. (18.06.2017 16:29:36)

The miracle of JuneBarcarolle[Lost] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (18.06.2017 16:41:31)

sig by Checkmate

• New

Battle for Riyadh
      (19.06.2017 2:45:53)
      JuneBarcarolle[Lost] from KingOfWar2
      vs

Spearman..............................203(-4) - .............................................
      Catapult...............................24(-0) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................4(-3)
      Military.................................-2.4 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................6
      Damage Received...........................120 - Damage Received...........................581
      Damage Percent............................17% - Damage Percent............................83%

The town Riyadh has been pillaged by JuneBarcarolle[Lost]. The following resources have been stolen: 49,418 Crystal glass, 581 Sulfur

The miracle of JuneBarcarolle[Lost] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (19.06.2017 2:45:53)

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

Battle for Riyadh
      (19.06.2017 4:00:32)
      JuneBarcarolle[Lost] from KingOfWar2
      vs

Spearman...............................46(-4) - .............................................
      Catapult...............................24(-0) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................4(-3)
      Military.................................-2.4 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................6
      Damage Received...........................120 - Damage Received...........................873
      Damage Percent............................12% - Damage Percent............................88%

The town Riyadh has been pillaged by JuneBarcarolle[Lost]. The following resources have been stolen: 74,126 Crystal glass, 873 Sulfur

The miracle of JuneBarcarolle[Lost] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (19.06.2017 4:00:32)

sig by Checkmate