Lost vs Richester (former VNS) (edited since he's attacking more than just me.)

• Lost vs Richester (former VNS) (edited since he's attacking more than just me.)

Since the CRs here don't show VNS, I'm creating a new thread.

A couple of months ago, Richester was a member of VNS. I attacked him until he hit vmode, and when he came back he dropped tag and created his own alliance. I left him alone after that. Then last week I noticed he was attacking several Lost members' cities. I sent him a message asking why he was attacking, but he never responded. After a couple of days of waiting for an answer, I sent him a different kind of message. I attacked his city nearest me again and found his fleet.

Sea battle near Riyadh
      (14.06.2017 2:48:37)
      JuneBarcarolle[Lost] from KingOfWar2, Riyadh
      vs
      Richester[KAOS] from Riyadh

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Ram-Ship.............................112(-54) - Ram-Ship.............................376(-54)
      Fire Ship.............................16(-92) - Fire Ship...........................240(-140)
      Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................210(-0)
      Steam Ram..............................45(-5) - Steam Ram.............................320(-0)
      ............................................. - Rocket Ship..........................118(-12)
      Diving Boat...........................28(-12) - Diving Boat...........................100(-0)
      Paddle Speedboat.......................30(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................180(-0)
      Balloon Carrier........................34(-6) - Balloon Carrier........................70(-6)
      Tender.................................20(-0) - Tender.................................20(-0)
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military..............................-1370.8 - Military................................-1642
      Offensive points.........................4105 - Defence points...........................3427
      Damage Received.........................68540 - Damage Received.........................82100
      Damage Percent............................45% - Damage Percent............................55%

Winners: JuneBarcarolle[Lost]

Losers: Richester[KAOS]

302 units from JuneBarcarolle[Lost] are blocking the port entrance to Riyadh

The miracle of Richester[KAOS] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (14.06.2017 2:18:37)

The miracle of JuneBarcarolle[Lost] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (14.06.2017 2:18:37)

The miracle of Richester[KAOS] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (14.06.2017 2:33:37)

The miracle of JuneBarcarolle[Lost] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (14.06.2017 2:33:37)

The miracle of JuneBarcarolle[Lost] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (14.06.2017 2:34:27)

The miracle of Richester[KAOS] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (14.06.2017 2:48:37)

As the only thing left of Richester[KAOS]'s army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.

JuneBarcarolle[Lost]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Richester[KAOS]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

After 3 rounds he hit the white flag. I assumed he was withdrawing and relocating. But no, he just wanted to switch sides apparently. He restarted the battle with me on defense. OK.....

Sea battle near Riyadh
      (14.06.2017 3:36:16)
      vs
      JuneBarcarolle[Lost] from Voltron Force, Riyadh, KingOfWar2, Pha 1

Ram-Ship.............................316(-60) - Ram-Ship.............................134(-60)
      Fire Ship............................90(-150) - Fire Ship.............................7(-118)
      Mortar Ship...........................210(-0) - Mortar Ship............................42(-0)
      Steam Ram.............................320(-0) - Steam Ram..............................45(-0)
      Diving Boat...........................100(-0) - Diving Boat...........................42(-16)
      Paddle Speedboat......................180(-0) - Paddle Speedboat.......................30(-0)
      Balloon Carrier........................70(-0) - Balloon Carrier........................34(-0)
      Tender.................................20(-0) - Tender.................................20(-0)
      Rocket Ship..........................102(-16) - .............................................
      Military................................-1678 - Military..............................-1354.8
      Offensive points.........................3387 - Defence points...........................4195
      Damage Received.........................83900 - Damage Received.........................67740
      Damage Percent............................55% - Damage Percent............................45%

314 warships are being moved from JuneBarcarolle[Lost] to Riyadh

18 warships are being moved from JuneBarcarolle[Lost] to Riyadh

22 warships are being moved from JuneBarcarolle[Lost] to Riyadh

The miracle of JuneBarcarolle[Lost] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (14.06.2017 2:51:16)

The miracle of Richester[KAOS] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (14.06.2017 2:51:16)

The miracle of JuneBarcarolle[Lost] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (14.06.2017 3:00:08)

The miracle of Richester[KAOS] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (14.06.2017 3:06:16)

The miracle of Richester[KAOS] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (14.06.2017 3:08:53)

The miracle of JuneBarcarolle[Lost] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (14.06.2017 3:12:23)

The miracle of JuneBarcarolle[Lost] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (14.06.2017 3:32:36)

The miracle of Richester[KAOS] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (14.06.2017 3:36:16)

As the only thing left of Richester[KAOS]'s army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.

Since I now had control of the port, I decided to send in pillagers. I was not expecting them to blast through everything in one round, though. I wish I had sent boats to haul away loot. (I also have no idea where the damage ratios in this CR are coming from.)

Battle for Riyadh
      (14.06.2017 3:03:42)
      JuneBarcarolle[Lost] from Voltron Force
      vs

Sulfur Carabineer......................84(-0) - .............................................
      Swordsman............................1000(-0) - .............................................
      Hoplite...............................995(-5) - .............................................
      Gyrocopter............................150(-0) - .............................................
      Balloon-Bombardier.....................30(-0) - .............................................
      Ram....................................60(-0) - .............................................
      Doctor.................................10(-0) - .............................................
      Cook...................................30(-0) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................5(-2)
      Military...................................-7 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points...........................17.5
      Damage Received...........................350 - Damage Received...........................454
      Damage Percent............................43% - Damage Percent............................57%

The town Riyadh has been pillaged by JuneBarcarolle[Lost]. The following resources have been stolen: 2 Wine, 325 Crystal glass, 127 Sulfur

The miracle of JuneBarcarolle[Lost] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (14.06.2017 3:03:42)

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

I sent another pillage run at him, but he hit vmode before I could get there. :(

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
      Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
      Carved my name into his leather seats...
      I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
      Slashed a hole in all four tires...
      Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
    • Hall of Shame Nominee here

So last night Richester caught my fleet. I was offline and unforged for 25 rounds and yet this was the result. 8|

Sea battle near Voltron Force
      (18.06.2017 16:41:31)
      teutamteu[VNS] from S_F_NL_3, Richester[KAOS] from Riyadh, Lưu 1, Mumbai, Karachi
      vs
      JuneBarcarolle[Lost] from Voltron Force

Ram-Ship..............................0(-360) - Ram-Ship............................495(-300)
      Fire Ship.............................0(-431) - Fire Ship.............................8(-763)
      ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................75(-0)
      ............................................. - Mortar Ship...........................168(-0)
      Steam Ram.............................0(-132) - Steam Ram............................123(-29)
      Rocket Ship............................0(-30) - Rocket Ship...........................19(-41)
      Diving Boat...........................0(-101) - Diving Boat..........................172(-24)
      Paddle Speedboat.......................0(-17) - Paddle Speedboat......................147(-0)
      Balloon Carrier........................0(-45) - Balloon Carrier.......................128(-0)
      ............................................. - Tender................................100(-0)
      Military.............................-11889.2 - Military..............................-8559.4
      Offensive points......................21398.5 - Defence points..........................29723
      Damage Received........................594460 - Damage Received........................427970
      Damage Percent............................58% - Damage Percent............................42%

Losers: Richester[KAOS], teutamteu[VNS]

1435 units from JuneBarcarolle[Lost] are defending the port of Voltron Force

teutamteu[VNS]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

teutamteu[VNS]'s army has fled due to a lack of morale.

The miracle of JuneBarcarolle[Lost] 'Colossus' is activated. (18.06.2017 16:29:36)

The miracle of JuneBarcarolle[Lost] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (18.06.2017 16:41:31)

sig by Checkmate

• Battle for Riyadh
      (19.06.2017 2:45:53)
      JuneBarcarolle[Lost] from KingOfWar2
      vs

Spearman..............................203(-4) - .............................................
      Catapult...............................24(-0) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................4(-3)
      Military.................................-2.4 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................6
      Damage Received...........................120 - Damage Received...........................581
      Damage Percent............................17% - Damage Percent............................83%

The town Riyadh has been pillaged by JuneBarcarolle[Lost]. The following resources have been stolen: 49,418 Crystal glass, 581 Sulfur

The miracle of JuneBarcarolle[Lost] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (19.06.2017 2:45:53)

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

Battle for Riyadh
      (19.06.2017 4:00:32)
      JuneBarcarolle[Lost] from KingOfWar2
      vs

Spearman...............................46(-4) - .............................................
      Catapult...............................24(-0) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................4(-3)
      Military.................................-2.4 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................6
      Damage Received...........................120 - Damage Received...........................873
      Damage Percent............................12% - Damage Percent............................88%

The town Riyadh has been pillaged by JuneBarcarolle[Lost]. The following resources have been stolen: 74,126 Crystal glass, 873 Sulfur

The miracle of JuneBarcarolle[Lost] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (19.06.2017 4:00:32)

sig by Checkmate

• This time when Richester found my town empty, he decided to go after my neighbor, Slate. Slate was unforged and offline, and this is how things turned out. As soon as Slate logged in and hit forge, Richester hit vmode.

Sea battle near Richester sucks
      (25.06.2017 19:26:09)
      teutamteu[VNS] from S_F_NL_3, Richester[KAOS] from Voltron Force, Riyadh
      vs
      Slate[Lost] from Polis

Ram-Ship............................516(-222) - Ram-Ship...........................1457(-192)
      Fire Ship............................10(-361) - Fire Ship............................30(-596)
      Mortar Ship...........................294(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................658(-0)
      Steam Ram............................384(-56) - Steam Ram.............................960(-0)
      Rocket Ship..........................206(-66) - Rocket Ship..........................329(-74)
      Diving Boat...........................19(-30) - Diving Boat...........................100(-0)
      Paddle Speedboat......................403(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................580(-0)
      Balloon Carrier.......................77(-28) - Balloon Carrier.......................362(-0)
      Tender.................................10(-0) - Tender.................................46(-0)
      Military..............................-7930.2 - Military..............................-6727.2
      Offensive points........................16818 - Defence points........................19825.5
      Damage Received........................396510 - Damage Received........................336360
      Damage Percent............................54% - Damage Percent............................46%

Winners: Slate[Lost]

Losers: Richester[KAOS], teutamteu[VNS]

sig by Checkmate