DJ Trump and The State Visit to the Uk

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• We had an aunt once who was a bit crazy, we told her as much and she got some drugs for it in the end. She doesn't talk to us anymore, but apparently she's much less crazy now.
      :gyrocopter-ani:
      BaM - Definition, bad at Mafia
      Sharpe12 - Definition, (Supremely handsome also refined, pulchritudinous & excellent) x12
    • Sharpe12 wrote:

We had an aunt once who was a bit crazy, we told her as much and she got some drugs for it in the end. She doesn't talk to us anymore, but apparently she's much less crazy now.
      You should not joke about mental health, I do a community kitchen in my city every Saturday to feed the homeless. The amount of homeless that suffer mental health problems is very depressing. Imagine being homeless, having mental health issues and then people mocking you. Imagine sleeping in the cold in the cold but battling the demons of your own mind. Mental health is like cancer, it spreads and it is toxic but i wonder if you make jokes about people dying from cancer?

You say you are at university? Please read your above statement and tell me if this sounds like an educated person because to me it sounds like it came from a child. I believe we have a moral responsibility towards those who are disadvantaged but I doubt you would understand and it is these people who inspired me to quit my comfortable job and go into nursing so I can help others.

When i am out with the community kitchen we sometimes get people helping us and they never know how to act around those with mental illness but i always tell them to treat them with respect and be kind. One of the homeless man is covered in scared, all from self inflicted wounds, he said he is not right in the head and wants to hurt others but hurts himself because he knows it is wrong. Should we also make jokes about this man?

I am glad shared you this story, at least others can see what a class a twit you are and if you auntie is real then you should be helping her. She might of had past problems like being abused or have an eating disorder but yes, you keep up with your jokes. Not everyone has mummy and daddy to fund them, put a roof over their heads and feed them. Some people have had some hard lives that would cause them to use mental health drugs. Do you make jokes about the service men who may have PTSD?

Your ego does you no justice but you are lucky you can hide behind your screen because your above statement is nothing to be proud about.

#MoralCompass you don't have one.

HELL got sober BEGGING ON his KNEES

The post was edited 1 time, last by Khaleesi ().

• Khaleesi wrote:

Sharpe12 wrote:

We had an aunt once who was a bit crazy, we told her as much and she got some drugs for it in the end. She doesn't talk to us anymore, but apparently she's much less crazy now.
      You should not joke about mental health, I do a community kitchen in my city every Saturday to feed the homeless. The amount of homeless that suffer mental health problems is very depressing. Imagine being homeless, having mental health issues and then people mocking you. Imagine sleeping in the cold in the cold but battling the demons of your own mind. Mental health is like cancer, it spreads and it is toxic but i wonder if you make jokes about people dying from cancer?
      Don't see much of a difference to be honest. Imagine being homeless and having people making fun of you, having mental issues and being made fun of or a combination of the three... As tho it's really any different. Just because you have this strange empathy for those who are not much more than vermin doesn't quite mean that they suffer any less. Their health mental, emotion and physical, although unfortunate, will not improve in the slightest from people treating them as equals or even as people at all. Humans are naturally very cruel creatures and will prove it over and over again. Just embrace it.

You say you are at university? Please read your above statement and tell me if this sounds like an educated person because to me it sounds like it came from a child. I believe we have a moral responsibility towards those who are disadvantaged but I doubt you would understand and it is these people who inspired me to quit my comfortable job and go into nursing so I can help others.

Now you speak as though your false sense of moral justice is just. There have been people suffering for their whole life and ones that suffer for just a few moments in comparison. These are the people that inspire you to persue a medical career? What a waste.

When i am out with the community kitchen we sometimes get people helping us and they never know how to act around those with mental illness but i always tell them to treat them with respect and be kind. One of the homeless man is covered in scared, all from self inflicted wounds, he said he is not right in the head and wants to hurt others but hurts himself because he knows it is wrong. Should we also make jokes about this man?

Why would we not? You must see this man as a holy figure, that alone is hilarious. If this person cannot get the help that they clearly need, perhaps it's less cruel to just put them down.

I am glad shared you this story, at least others can see what a class a twit you are and if you auntie is real then you should be helping her. She might of had past problems like being abused or have an eating disorder but yes, you keep up with your jokes. Not everyone has mummy and daddy to fund them, put a roof over their heads and feed them. Some people have had some hard lives that would cause them to use mental health drugs. Do you make jokes about the service men who may have PTSD?

Your ego does you no justice but you are lucky you can hide behind your screen because your above statement is nothing to be proud about.

#MoralCompass you don't have one.

It's always funny to see those that say something about morals and yet theirs are significantly more cruel and less effective than others. Let's take the aunt as an example, if you think it less cruel to tell somebody they have an issue and they should fix it, I don't know why you'd want to be a nurse. One must study mental illnesses to be able to understand that empathy and science or medicine do not mix. Poor thing. Next you'll start to talk about god and his ways and expect that to be proper dosage.

Sig by June 8)
      Love is like air, without it... I die.

spaPOT wrote:

no worriess..you see im a kid thats why im dumb..kuku :pillepalle:
    • Some of us come from a more honest and straightforward culture, where you shouldn't skirt around an issue for the sakes of being polite. It is better to be truthful and offensive then to skirt around people's sensibilities and be untruthful.
      :gyrocopter-ani:
      BaM - Definition, bad at Mafia
      Sharpe12 - Definition, (Supremely handsome also refined, pulchritudinous & excellent) x12