Talk About Another Embarrassing Loss...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Talk About Another Embarrassing Loss...

Did everyone see the results of the latest pirate round that ended last Sunday?

sanmeet joined Huge Farm eXchange to be their number one super dooper pirate and here is what happened:

sanmeet got less than half the score of Kalidor. Way to go, Huge Farm eXchange super dooper pirate sanmeet! You came in as first loser.
      Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.
    • CoUstes wrote:

Did everyone see the results of the latest pirate round that ended last Sunday?

sanmeet joined Huge Farm eXchange to be their number one super dooper pirate and here is what happened:

sanmeet got less than half the score of Kalidor. Way to go, Huge Farm eXchange super dooper pirate sanmeet! You came in as first loser.

Hahahaha..Poor coUstes .

This is not Embarrassing Loss...We are proud that Sanmeet is at number 2 position....

Want to know what is Embarrassing Loss?

LET ME REMIND YOU..

Actually no one knows better then Ghost players...

When there Leader ''SVANA'' and General ''DOG OF WAR'' left the server only because of HFX..

This is called embarrassing loss which Ghost suffered.. :P
    • Poor, poor, poor ChickenHuntress (tm). So delusional. Huge Farm eXchange cannot even get number one in the pirate game anymore. What a pathetic alliance you run, Chicken Huntress (tm). :crazy:

Keep Smirking
      Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.
    • H U N T E R wrote:

Hahaha...We are number 2 alliance in this server...Our Pirate is always in TOP 3..
      Whoever messed with us we kicked him...

We kicked Svana and Dog Of War from the server...hahaha

So we can understand your situation..
      HaHaHaHa. ChickenHuntress (tm) made a funny. So you "kicked" him while you are in Chicken Mode?

You have amazing "skills", ChickenHuntress (tm). You "kick" people while you are in Chicken Mode and you "kicked" Svana and Dog of War from the server during the year you were banned from playing Ikariam. What's your secret power? Delusion?

Keep Smirking.
    • We were banned? Are you in your senses..

{snip}

and from that accounts we kicked Svana And Dog Of War from the server...

I have still those messages which Svana and Dog Of War send me. Anyone want to see let me know..
      Just send me message in game and I will show how they were crying and begging...

Post Censored ~ :83
    • H U N T E R wrote:

I have still those messages which Svana and Dog Of War send me. Anyone want to see let me know..Just send me message in game and I will show how they were crying and begging...
      For the record, I wrote to ChickenHuntress (tm) in-game and politely asked him for these messages he claims to possess. His first response did not include these messages. I have asked for them a second time. I will let everyone know if I ever receive these messages.
    • H U N T E R wrote:

I talked with AJB.and i agreed that me or noone from HFX will discuss again the past wars , dog of war and svana..

So please ignore my all previous posts in which i mentioned Svana and Dog Of War.
      Thanks

mondlava wrote:

sounds like Huntress is scared of Ben Kenobi and BE :lolbash:

Let me remind you it’s a game..and I am not scare with anyone.
      Me and HFX respect Ajb so much..I am thankful to her that because of her I realized that I was wrong and I promised her that I will not discuss Svana and Dog Of War again.
      Both of them are AJB friends..So my respect and good wishes are with them..
      When I started playing ikariam and my total score was around 75,000 at that time AJB accepted my in HFX2..She taught me how to fight , how to build.. She protected me from the enemies..
      Lots of respect for her..In past whenever I was wrong she corrected me.And I hope in future she will continue to support me.

Ben Kenobi wrote:

Hunter,

You are lying about Dog and Svana. Ghost, BE, UNBOB, and others knocked YOU out of the game because your behavior towards others was simply unacceptable. Once YOU were gone we discontinued our war with hfx because our original objective was met. We could just as easily continued until hfx was disbanded. Hfx exists today because we allowed it. While YOU were gone, Svana and Dog left the game. After that, gameforge in their ultimate and inexplicable knowledge somehow let you back in the game.

Since YOUR return, you have been civil to us and we have left you alone. But recently with this persistent lying about our friends, we are becoming increasingly annoyed with you. I therefore ask you to drop this lie about Dog and Svana. I suggest you change your posture on these boards to a more diplomatic tone and stop with the worthless lies. You aren't convincing anyone, you are making hfx look foolish, and you are angering those who know the truth and fought hard for a well earned victory in our last war.

Sincerely,

Ben Kenobi
      General of BE
      Ben, you are right about everything you have said here..

The post was edited 1 time, last by H U N T E R ().

• Hunter,

Thanks for your change of attitude. You have taken a first step into a much larger world, one in which we can all live peacefully.

I'd also like to see you make peace with Alhazred. Like AJB, she was fiercely loyal to you and Tiger, a great fighter, and a good General for you. Why do so many of your former officers end up being your enemies? What are you doing to cause this? I think you should do some self reflection on that.

May the Force Be With You,

Ben
    • Ben Kenobi wrote:

Hunter,

Thanks for your change of attitude. You have taken a first step into a much larger world, one in which we can all live peacefully.

I'd also like to see you make peace with Alhazred. Like AJB, she was fiercely loyal to you and Tiger, a great fighter, and a good General for you. Why do so many of your former officers end up being your enemies? What are you doing to cause this? I think you should do some self reflection on that.

May the Force Be With You,

Ben
      Thanks Ben , but please don't compare Ajb with anyone..
      Whatever AJB did for HFX and for me I cannot describe in words..She was an asset for us..
      Its our bad luck that today we lost her.
      AJB a good leader , A great General and a wonderful person..
      She was always sincere with HFX and there members..
      She left because of me and some other peeps bad behavior..And since that time we are missing her presence in HFX.
      No one can be her replacement..
      No one can be AJB..You are lucky that you are playing under her leadership..

We lost her because of our own mistakes..

The post was edited 1 time, last by H U N T E R ().

• Hunter,

Thanks for the kind words about AJB. She is incomparable and BE is lucky to have her. I knew she was special when I took her under my wing and taught her the basics of ika warfare many moons ago, much the same way you describe her doing for you. Now her knowledge and skills surpass my own. Plus she has the diplomatic skills I'll never have.

You need to appreciate each person for their individual skills, not for just what they can give you or not give you at each moment. Respect between a leader and his or her followers is a two way street. It goes from bottom to top but also top to bottom. And side to side for that matter as in BE, all members are considered part of leadership and are respected as such.

Ben

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ben Kenobi ().

• No doubt about her diplomatic skills , Remember those days (Theta)..When after every few days I messed with someone then look at AJB to resolve my issues..
      30 to 40 of my conflicts were solved because of AJB….
      Thanks AJB the way you supported me..And hope in future if I need your help you will be there for me..
      Also I really like your current diplomat “Kalidor”..Very mature and calm person..
      Well you guys are lucky to have a great and skilled people in your leadership..