Sobber's Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sobber's Thread

This thread is intended as a place for SobberTM to make all his inane comments so that he does not pollute other threads begun to discuss topics which are way over his head.

Here you go, SobberTM. Have at it.
      Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.

The post was edited 1 time, last by CoUstes ().

• Sober wrote:

I attack more then that, you know that! The hardest part is finding accounts not in Vmode;)!!!! And please, you are attacking nothing 'Godly protection'!
      I know Hunter's doing it because he's stupid, but I really thought you were smarter than that. I've been using the same account names since 2008. Do a little research instead of trying to bait me. LOL You can't even master that.
    • Alhazred wrote:

Sober wrote:

I attack more then that, you know that! The hardest part is finding accounts not in Vmode;)!!!! And please, you are attacking nothing 'Godly protection'!
      I know Hunter's doing it because he's stupid, but I really thought you were smarter than that. I've been using the same account names since 2008. Do a little research instead of trying to bait me. LOL You can't even master that.
      Have no clue who you are just know you are under godly protection in the game, tells me all I need to know!;)
    • Sober wrote:

Have no clue who you are just know you are under godly protection in the game, tells me all I need to know!;)
      I have often heard the saying, "you can't fix stupid." but I've never seen a better example on display.

SobberTM, let me ask you this leading question... Do you really think that Alhazred challenged T I G E R to a 1 vs 1 combat with an account under godly protection and it was T I G E R's refusal which led to this HELL vs hfx war? Really? Come on, buddy, I know you can figure this one out... :pillepalle:
      Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.
    • CoUstes wrote:

Sober wrote:

I have often heard the saying, "you can't fix stupid." but I've never seen a better example on display.
      SobberTM, let me ask you this leading question... Do you really think that Alhazred challenged T I G E R to a 1 vs 1 combat with an account under godly protection and it was T I G E R's refusal which led to this HELL vs hfx war? Really? Come on, buddy, I know you can figure this one out... :pillepalle:
      Like I said I only know of one account because it has her name, lol, and that account is under godly protection!!!
    • Sober wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sober wrote:

I have often heard the saying, "you can't fix stupid." but I've never seen a better example on display.SobberTM, let me ask you this leading question... Do you really think that Alhazred challenged T I G E R to a 1 vs 1 combat with an account under godly protection and it was T I G E R's refusal which led to this HELL vs hfx war? Really? Come on, buddy, I know you can figure this one out... :pillepalle:
      Like I said I only know of one account because it has her name, lol, and that account is under godly protection!!!
      Like I said, "you can't fix stupid." and the living proof is SobberTM.

BTW, if all you know is about the one account, then do yourself a favor and stop even mentioning it, because every time you do, you look like a fool (i.e. a proud member of Huge Farm eXchange).

P.S. "Come on, buddy, I know you can figure this one out..." SobberTM, I am sorry I overestimated your intelligence.
    • CoUstes wrote:

Sober wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sober wrote:

I have often heard the saying, "you can't fix stupid." but I've never seen a better example on display.SobberTM, let me ask you this leading question... Do you really think that Alhazred challenged T I G E R to a 1 vs 1 combat with an account under godly protection and it was T I G E R's refusal which led to this HELL vs hfx war? Really? Come on, buddy, I know you can figure this one out... :pillepalle:
      Like I said, "you can't fix stupid." and the living proof is SobberTM.
      BTW, if all you know is about the one account, then do yourself a favor and stop even mentioning it, because every time you do, you look like a fool (i.e. a proud member of Huge Farm eXchange).

P.S. "Come on, buddy, I know you can figure this one out..." SobberTM, I am sorry I overestimated your intelligence.
      Of course everyone knows HELL is maybe 5 members running multiple accounts but like i have pointed out before no desire to figure it out and if you need to hide with a multi in most cases it is to avoid being embarrassed on the forums with your game play which is why HELL hides behind their multis;)!!
    • Sober wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sober wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sober wrote:

Like I said, "you can't fix stupid." and the living proof is SobberTM.BTW, if all you know is about the one account, then do yourself a favor and stop even mentioning it, because every time you do, you look like a fool (i.e. a proud member of Huge Farm eXchange).

Of course everyone knows HELL is maybe 5 members running multiple accounts but like i have pointed out before no desire to figure it out and if you need to hide with a multi in most cases it is to avoid being embarrassed on the forums with your game play which is why HELL hides behind their multis;)!!
      Perhaps you forgot you are in HFX? You know Hunter got banned in game and lost his accounts? This is after the multi rule was applied.

How ironic.

You seem very bitter sober, did Alhazred hurt your feelings?

Meow
    • Sober wrote:

We have a thread for HOF Battles, Maybe there should be a thread for HOF Comments. I nominate this comment as the most ironic comment ever.

SobberTM, you should ask your fellow Huge Farm eXchange member ChickenHuntress (tm) exactly how many accounts inside and outside of Huge Farm eXchange he controls, both directly and indirectly. Of course, he won't tell you the truth, but you should ask him that rhetorical question anyway.
    • H U N T E R wrote:

But I am fighting with both accounts..not hitting vacation mode when I was under attacked..
      There's no point in even responding to your lie about how many accounts you control.

However...

I cannot stop laughing at you, ChickenHuntress (tm). THAT is exactly what you did a week or so ago. THAT is the reason I now exclusively refer to you as ChickenHuntress (tm). You hit the "chicken mode" button (your definition, not mine) at the exact moment that mondlava was poised to destroy your pathetic army and pillage you hard.

Keep Smirking, loser.
    • CoUstes wrote:

Sober wrote:

We have a thread for HOF Battles, Maybe there should be a thread for HOF Comments. I nominate this comment as the most ironic comment ever.
      I am well aware of the multis, who do you think got some of them banned!! Now multis are legal, no problem with them! The only problem I do have is those that hide behind them like Diamond Princess who just hit Vmode yet again after I smacked that account around for a week! And TY for the compliment!