Sobber's Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sober wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sober wrote:

[useless drivel deleted] And TY for the compliment!
      It wasn't a compliment. It is a badge of shame.
      it is to me!!!
      You got me on that one. What exactly was my compliment? Maybe me calling you SobberTM? If that is the compliment, you are correct. Calling you SobberTM is definitely a compliment.
      Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.
    • H U N T E R wrote:

no one from us begged infront of you to end this WAR.
      In English please or try google translator.

H U N T E R wrote:

remember my wordings.
      I will, this really made me laugh :lolbash:

H U N T E R wrote:

You did everything to destroy us..you sent messages to all the alliances to fight with us and all of them refused.for proof there is a thread on board.
      Talk about delusional, do you actually read what people say and think about you? I think you will find that people left THEIR alliances to attack you because of all the stupid nasty things you do.

H U N T E R wrote:

You recruit more players...like felix , the redneck , khaleesi , diamondprincess, mondlava , colbey.and we sent all of them on vacation mode..all of them are cowards..
      I was always in vmode, you did not send me into vmode. Like i said to you before, if i play, i will play the game on my terms not because some illiterate turd wants me to.

H U N T E R wrote:

you can only insults others religions , country and families..thats all you can do and also you are expert in this..and its not effecting us at all..
      So keep crying , begging and whining..
      No, this is you. You have insulted Alhazred's ethnicity, insulted her child and her family life. You have called me black on a number of occasions and monkey worshipper......{snip}

H U N T E R wrote:

HFX is strong because we are united...
      You are a bunch of butt hurt boys who have no idea on how to interact with women, other cultures and religions. You maybe united but strong you are not.

As an X member of LOK i can tell you right now they despise you, we knew during our war that you would turn to your low down dirty tricks because you are incapable of winning. Faked CR's, planting floaters on our islands and changing your names to ours so you can report those messages. There is nothing nice about hfx, there is no one nice in hfx and if you think beta likes you then you truly are a fool. We have a special name for you in LOK.........I advise you to use your imagination.

HFX does not have a reputation of being honourable, respectable or even being general nice guys. In all my days of playing games i have never come across your kinda special until i came across you. Its nothing to be proud about.

This---------v

H U N T E R wrote:

remember my wordings.

Meow
    • Well don’t worry about my English..Everyone understand whatever I posted..
      Its better for you to laugh because you cannot fight..You are a coward who always in vacation mode.
      That’s really good that you leftLOK alliance..Hell really suites you..
      You are fit for Hell alliance..I mean a leader is a coward who plays under Godly Protection and her members are also cowards who always hit vacation mode..
      I really don’t care what people says and think about me…For me its important what my members thinks about me…
      I insulted Alhazerd? Can you show me when and where I insulted her?
      Well in HFX we have players from all over the world , religion and languages , we have male and female too..And we respect all of them.there is no discrimination..

What you said ? that HFX does not have a reputation of being honourable , respectable ? Well my answer is WE DON’T CARE..
      You were X member of LOK…and I am talking about current situation..and we have lots of close friend in LOK alliance..even Y2MC is my very good and close friend..
      What a nice person he is..

I think you are still in past. Haha

I hope some day you will be back and face us…We can see HFX fear in your eyes..
      Also tell me please when your leader will stop playing under Godly protection account..
    • Khaleesi wrote:

Bunkey you don't have great friends in lok, remember when we had a thread about hfx respect and all someone had to do is post they respect hfx. Even hfx don't respect hfx.
      100% accurate. All ChickenHuntress (tm) could do in that thread was to claim Huge Farm eXchange has secret admirers who wish to remain anonymous. LOL
      Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.
    • Alhazred wrote:

H U N T E R wrote:

Today ichallanged you that you will not destroy us for next 10 years..remember my wordings..
      I've been playing this game for nine years. I can last another ten. Long past when HFX is dust in the wind.

Don't tell me that you are playing since 9 years..hahaha

You are biggest joke in the history of Ikariam..

I mean playing since 9 years and still under Godly protection..
      Looks like that you are so afraid with us...

Also with 9 years of experience and you still not able to destroy HFX within 8 months??

Ohh what a loser...

well there is no doubt that you are a worst leader that's the reason your players left HELL because they think you are a stupid player..

Shame on you…you should delete your account..
      Navy Sealvery loyal person , Your EX Leader and EX Diplomat…left you because of your stupid decisions..
      What a big slap on your face….not only him but lots of players refused to play under your leadership and left your stupid losing alliance.

The post was edited 1 time, last by H U N T E R ().

• H U N T E R wrote:

You both are crazy....
      Did any alliance leadership mentioned (Except TNT , GHOST ,RUMR and Hell ) that they are not respecting us..

No one replied in your thread because you are just a joke for them..hahaha
      Wrong, ChickenHuntress (tm), it doesn't work that way. You can't prove a negative. I proved a positive.

NOBODY ON BETA RESPECTS YOUR PATHETIC ALLIANCE!!! IT IS UP TO YOU TO PROVE OTHERWISE. START YOUR OWN THREAD AND BEG EVERYONE WHO RESPECTS YOUR PATHETIC ALLIANCE TO CHIME IN. OF COURSE, NOBODY WILL BOTHER, BECAUSE THEY DO NOT EXIST.
    • Alhazred wrote:

H U N T E R wrote:

Today ichallanged you that you will not destroy us for next 10 years..remember my wordings..
      I've been playing this game for nine years. I can last another ten. Long past when HFX is dust in the wind.
      Bunkey, tiger could not even accept a 1v1 and here you are writing about 10 years :dash:

Cowards, hfx the alliance of cowards.

How about producing a Cr that's not faked? Coward.

No one replied to the respect thread because you are not respected or liked. Now, if a disrespect thread was created we would have people lining up.

CoUstes proved a point but your brain has failed to process this.

No one likes hfx because they are the true cowards of beta.

Meow
    • CoUstes wrote:

H U N T E R wrote:

You both are crazy....
      Did any alliance leadership mentioned (Except TNT , GHOST ,RUMR and Hell ) that they are not respecting us..

No one replied in your thread because you are just a joke for them..hahaha
      Wrong, ChickenHuntress (tm), it doesn't work that way. You can't prove a negative. I proved a positive.
      NOBODY ON BETA RESPECTS YOUR PATHETIC ALLIANCE!!! IT IS UP TO YOU TO PROVE OTHERWISE. START YOUR OWN THREAD AND BEG EVERYONE WHO RESPECTS YOUR PATHETIC ALLIANCE TO CHIME IN. OF COURSE, NOBODY WILL BOTHER, BECAUSE THEY DO NOT EXIST
      And all these people hate HFX so much you get 1 LIKE on your post, looks like people who hate HFX only exists in HELL or Vacation mode;)
    • Sober wrote:

And all these people hate HFX so much you get 1 LIKE on your post, looks like people who hate HFX only exists in HELL or Vacation mode;)

Are you jealous of people's "Likes" now?

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
      Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
      Carved my name into his leather seats...
      I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
      Slashed a hole in all four tires...
      Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
    • JuneBarcarolle wrote:

Sober wrote:

Are you jealous of people's "Likes" now?
      Maybe that is Sobber's real reason for attacking Ghost towns yesterday?

Sobber, jealousy is such an ugly thing. You really shouldn't go there.
    • Thought that I made it clear in our ingame conversation yesterday.

I can't stand Hunter. I'm almost 100% positive that the rest of GHOST feel the same way. We are here just to watch the show and poke fun.....mainly HFX, because we fought them once before and it seems they really haven't learned anything new. Same tactics both ingame and on the board.

Plus, there is finally life in the Beta boards :D
    • Well for posting on the boards… Ghost has always spoken their mind. That is something most know. And well these forums are public for a reason. Anyone and everyone has the right to post anywhere.

Besides, I for one like seeing a more busy forum when I do decide to check up on things.

Thanks to Svana for the sig
    • Sober wrote:

If GHOST has no part in this war then why are so many posting over and over in the threads;)!
      Also, it's what we do. GHOST has always been outspoken on the Boards, especially back on Zeta.

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
      Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
      Carved my name into his leather seats...
      I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
      Slashed a hole in all four tires...
      Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats