Sobber's Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• CoUstes wrote:

Sober wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

You laugh at proper English? Maybe the two paragraphs above were too difficult for you to comprehend? Here, I'll make it easier for you. "proved liar" is the proper form, but "proven liar" is an acceptable form. Was that simple enough for your teeny-tiny brain?I wonder if you will ever figure out why everyone loves to mock you? You make yourself such an easy target.
      Yep, all 3 of you, everyone!!! Should you not be counseling your master, 3 accounts is a tough thing to lose! She looks to have 3 proved bans!
      All 3 of us? I've read at least 6 people mocking you here in this thread alone.
      BTW, do you think this is the only place people mock you?
      Nope! (Am I doing this response right?)
    • Sober wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

All 3 of us? I've read at least 6 people mocking you here in this thread alone.BTW, do you think this is the only place people mock you?
      Nope! (Am I doing this response right?)
      I'm glad to hear that you accept the fact that you are being mocked in many places, because it is the truth.
      Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.
    • SoberTM, you've reached new levels of desperation. Now you are posting to increase your post count in a thread which the originator has asked to be closed and you are quoting her posts without making any comment. You Huge Farm eXchange members are the most pathetic group of people I have ever had the displeasure to run across on the internet.
      Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.
    • CoUstes wrote:

SoberTM, you've reached new levels of desperation. Now you are posting to increase your post count in a thread which the originator has asked to be closed and you are quoting her posts without making any comment. You Huge Farm eXchange members are the most pathetic group of people I have ever had the displeasure to run across on the internet.
      Yep and will continue to do so and that is a compliment coming from you! And lets get the count:

14 Members in HELL
      3 banned
      6 in vacation mode (1 is banned)
      5 not active in the war

That leaves 1 active fighter, 1!!!
    • Sober wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

SoberTM, you've reached new levels of desperation. Now you are posting to increase your post count in a thread which the originator has asked to be closed and you are quoting her posts without making any comment. You Huge Farm eXchange members are the most pathetic group of people I have ever had the displeasure to run across on the internet.
      Yep and will continue to do so and that is a compliment coming from you! And lets get the count:
      14 Members in HELL
      [edited]
      6 in vacation mode ([edited])
      5 not active in the war

SobberTM, if this is true, then you must finally be posting some winning CRs. Let me go check...

[checks CR threads]

Nope, still no winning CRs posted by the whinny big loser SobberTM.
    • CoUstes wrote:

Sober wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Yep and will continue to do so and that is a compliment coming from you! And lets get the count:14 Members in HELL
      [edited]
      5 not active in the war

SobberTM, if this is true, then you must finally be posting some winning CRs. Let me go check...
      [checks CR threads]

That"s right with all the players left to attack we should have a ton of CRS!lmao
    • Sober wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sober wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Yep and will continue to do so and that is a compliment coming from you! And lets get the count:14 Members in HELL[edited]
      5 not active in the war

SobberTM, if this is true, then you must finally be posting some winning CRs. Let me go check...[checks CR threads]

That"s right with all the players left to attack we should have a ton of CRS!lmao
      SoberTM, you can't even post one CR with a real victory. How sad are you, really?

We all know how desperate you are, you keep posting empty messages to a post counting thread which is awaiting a mod to close the thread at the originator's request. You pathetic Huge Farm eXchange vermin are all alike. ChickenHuntress (tm) could not refrain from posting in a thread I had asked to be closed.
    • CoUstes wrote:

Sober wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sober wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Yep and will continue to do so and that is a compliment coming from you! And lets get the count:14 Members in HELL[edited]6 in vacation mode ([edited])
      5 not active in the war

SobberTM, if this is true, then you must finally be posting some winning CRs. Let me go check...[checks CR threads]
      SoberTM, you can't even post one CR with a real victory. How sad are you, really?
      We all know how desperate you are, you keep posting empty messages to a post counting thread which is awaiting a mod to close the thread at the originator's request. You pathetic Huge Farm eXchange vermin are all alike. ChickenHuntress (tm) could not refrain from posting in a thread I had asked to be closed.
      Why does she want the thread closed, they're winning the war, remember?;) sucks doesn't it watching the Alliance you support fall apart while the Alliance you hate increases their membership, poor CoUseless what will you do without your masters!
    • Sober wrote:

Why does she want the thread closed, they're winning the war, remember?;) sucks doesn't it watching the Alliance you support fall apart while the Alliance you hate increases their membership, poor CoUstes what will you do without your masters!
      Oops, my mistake, SobberTM. I keep forgetting just how much your reading skills stink. Alhazred quite clearly indicated why she wanted the thread closed (not that it matters, you still posting in that thread shows how desperate you are for counted posts). She opened a new thread and the war is quite clearly still on.

Is Huge Farm eXchange growing? I have not noticed that. It still looks like the same 140ish misguided people as when the war began. Oh, wait, they did gain one really whinny loser who cannot post a winning CR. I think his name is SobberTM.
    • CoUstes wrote:

Sober wrote:

Why does she want the thread closed, they're winning the war, remember?;) sucks doesn't it watching the Alliance you support fall apart while the Alliance you hate increases their membership, poor CoUstes what will you do without your masters!
      Oops, my mistake, SobberTM. I keep forgetting just how much your reading skills stink. Alhazred quite clearly indicated why she wanted the thread closed (not that it matters, you still posting in that thread shows how desperate you are for counted posts). She opened a new thread and the war is quite clearly still on.
      Is Huge Farm eXchange growing? I have not noticed that. It still looks like the same 140ish misguided people as when the war began. Oh, wait, they did gain one really whinny loser who cannot post a winning CR. I think his name is SobberTM.
      War? Lmao, you mean wait 2 or 3 days until someone in HELL becomes active? Funny thing is now we can say she is actually in godly protection mode, 3 accounts and a mental breakdown, Lmao!!
    • SobberTM, what a sad, sad little creature you have become in just 2 months time.

All you seem capable of doing is to bump up your post count by posting your whinny comments in post counting threads and making personal attacks against everyone. If your English was worse than it is, I would swear you are none other than ChickenHuntress (tm). But, you clearly are not ChickenHuntress (tm); you are simply a ChickenHuntress (tm) wannabe in training by the "master".
    • CoUstes wrote:

SobberTM, what a sad, sad little creature you have become in just 2 months time.

All you seem capable of doing is to bump up your post count by posting your whinny comments in post counting threads and making personal attacks against everyone. If your English was worse than it is, I would swear you are none other than ChickenHuntress (tm). But, you clearly are not ChickenHuntress (tm); you are simply a ChickenHuntress (tm) wannabe in training by the "master".
      I'm curious what happened to the three accounts in hell with the red X next to them?
    • Sober wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

SobberTM, what a sad, sad little creature you have become in just 2 months time.

I'm curious [edited]?
      I couldn't care less what you are curious about. I doubt anyone else is, either.
    • CoUstes wrote:

Sober wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

I'm curious [edited]?
      I couldn't care less what you are curious about. I doubt anyone else is, either.
      Let me help you:

14 Members in HELL
      3 banned

5 not active in the war

• Sober wrote:

Let me help you:
      14 Members in HELL
      [edited]

5 not active in the war

You are babbling incoherently again. What does this have to do with my comment about you being a ChickenHuntress (tm) wannabe?
    • CoUstes wrote:

Sober wrote:

Let me help you:
      14 Members in HELL
      [edited]

5 not active in the war

You are babbling incoherently again. What does this have to do with my comment about you being a ChickenHuntress (tm) wannabe?
      14 Members in HELL
      3 banned
      5 not active in the war