Sobber's Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• mondlava wrote:

Battle for Bugreece
      (12.09.2017 9:54:30)
      mondlava[HELL] from OsirisWC, Marble 2 P
      vs
      terry[-HFX-] from Bugreece

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sulfur Carabineer.....................580(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................0(-300)
      Swordsman..........................3296(-920) - Swordsman............................0(-2221)
      Hoplite...........................2711(-1391) - Hoplite..............................0(-1855)
      Gyrocopter............................885(-0) - Gyrocopter...........................43(-566)
      Balloon-Bombardier...................38(-388) - Balloon-Bombardier....................0(-125)
      Ram....................................90(-0) - Ram...................................14(-36)
      Mortar................................156(-0) - Mortar................................4(-260)
      Cook...................................90(-0) - Cook..................................145(-0)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      Doctor.................................40(-0) - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military..............................-5301.8 - Military.............................-16820.6
      Offensive points......................42051.5 - Defence points........................13254.5
      Damage Received........................265090 - Damage Received........................841030
      Damage Percent............................23% - Damage Percent............................77%

Winners: mondlava[HELL]

Losers: terry[-HFX-]
      Unfortunately for terry, SobberTM is on the prowl for OPs and helping terry in this battle would not have done anything for his OPs, so terry's entire army was sacrificed for the greater good of Sobber'sTM OP hunt. That's real teamwork Huge Farm eXchange. You must be so very proud of your results.

Ironically, this battle moved mondlava to within 6k OPs of SobberTM. I predict SobberTM will be eclipsed by mondlava in the near future.
      Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.
    • SobberTM, you are definitely going to need to massively increase your MS. You could not succeed with a 75K MS, so you probably will need to try at least 85K next. Maybe then, just maybe, you can reach your new goal of being number 1 in OPs.

I love how I gave you your new goal in your Ikariam life. Prior to me commenting on your anemic OP score, you didn't care about it. Now, that is all you care about -- even to the point where you sacrificed terry's entire army because to help him in that battle would have given you DPs, but no OPs.

Dance, puppet, dance.

P.S. you once claimed that you had gotten into my head. I just laughed and laughed at that. YOUR actions prove that I am in your head, not the other way around.
      Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.
    • Congratulations mondlava!!!

CoUstes wrote:

Ironically, this battle moved mondlava to within 6k OPs of SobberTM. I predict SobberTM will be eclipsed by mondlava in the near future.
      Just call me Nostradamus. As predicted, mondlava has eclipsed SobberTM in the OP Score List.

Maybe SobberTM really will need an MS of 95K to get anything accomplished.

Save that, SobberTM!!!
    • Sober wrote:

I just built a bunch of troops, how does this setup look?

9166 Swordsman
      8892 Hoplite
      552 Sulfur Carabineer
      116 Mortar
      1 Catapult
      155 Ram
      339 Steam Giant
      1001 Balloon-Bombardier
      100 Cook
      100 Doctor
      1000 Gyrocopter
      It looks just as bad as your naval builds. But, considering you are in Huge Farm eXchange, it makes you look like a rocket scientist compared to your alliance mates.

However, considering your MS is now 33K, I believe you just might be lying. Of course, since almost every word you type is a lie, it goes without saying.
    • devo13az wrote:

Sober wrote:

9166 Swordsman
      8892 Hoplite
      552 Sulfur Carabineer
      116 Mortar
      1 Catapult
      155 Ram
      339 Steam Giant
      1001 Balloon-Bombardier
      100 Cook
      100 Doctor
      1000 Gyrocopter
      That's just stoopid.

CoUstes wrote:

Sober wrote:

9166 Swordsman
      8892 Hoplite
      552 Sulfur Carabineer
      116 Mortar
      1 Catapult
      155 Ram
      339 Steam Giant
      1001 Balloon-Bombardier
      100 Cook
      100 Doctor
      1000 Gyrocopter
      It looks just as bad as your naval builds. But, considering you are in Huge Farm eXchange, it makes you look like a rocket scientist compared to your alliance mates.
      My fault, posted the wrong thing, that is Diamond Princess's of HELL troop build:

Enemy spies have tried to blackmail some of our officers. However, our intelligence service could put a stop to it.

Captured spies: 12
      Escaped spies: 7
      The interrogation of the captured spies gave us the following information:

At least one of the caught spies had the mission to conduct a diversionary tactic.
      The mission that was supposed to be distracted from was: Inspect warehouse
      Amongst other places, the spies came from these islands:
      Enthooos, Hatieos

Enthooos is at [37:31]
      Hatieos is at [38:36]
      The spies' home towns are Chappie, Target Masters
      There are

2 Spearman as well as
      10656 building material,
      143244 wine,
      3369 marble,
      33409 crystal glass,
      200 sulfur in Chappie.There are

9166 Swordsman
      8892 Hoplite
      552 Sulfur Carabineer
      116 Mortar
      1 Catapult
      155 Ram
      339 Steam Giant
      1001 Balloon-Bombardier
      100 Cook
      100 Doctor
      1000 Gyrocopter
      1 Spearman
    • Sober wrote:

My fault, posted the wrong thing, that is Diamond Princess's of HELL troop build:
      As suspected, SobberTM lied once again. Is anyone surprised by the pathological liar doing this? Certainly not me, because I typed this:

"However, considering your MS is now 33K, I believe you just might be lying. Of course, since almost every word you type is a lie, it goes without saying."

Hey, SobberTM, what's up with your pathetic MS? Have you given up in your fight against HELL? After all, you can't even win a battle when d3v0 used the Huge Farm eXchange tactic of set-it-and-forget-it and went for a long motorcycle ride. You claimed you went surfing, but as to that claim, please read my opening to this comment. What's next for you, SobberTM? As the General of Huge Farm eXchange, you are the very definition of a complete failure. Maybe you should try a game you can handle, like Sim City?
    • LMAO!!

20.09.2017 5:57Enemy spies have tried to blackmail some of our officers. However, our intelligence service could put a stop to it.

Captured spies: 12
      Escaped spies: 7
      The interrogation of the captured spies gave us the following information:

At least one of the caught spies had the mission to conduct a diversionary tactic.
      The mission that was supposed to be distracted from was: Inspect warehouse
      Amongst other places, the spies came from these islands:
      Enthooos, Hatieos

Enthooos is at [37:31]
      Hatieos is at [38:36]
      The spies' home towns are Chappie, Target Masters
      There are

2 Spearman as well as
      10656 building material,
      143244 wine,
      3369 marble,
      33409 crystal glass,
      200 sulfur in Chappie.There are

9166 Swordsman
      8892 Hoplite
      552 Sulfur Carabineer
      116 Mortar
      1 Catapult
      155 Ram
      339 Steam Giant
      1001 Balloon-Bombardier
      100 Cook
      100 Doctor
      1000 Gyrocopter
      1 Spearman

1501 Ram-Ship
      2072 Fire Ship
      392 Diving Boat
      252 Mortar Ship
      628 Steam Ram
      229 Rocket Ship
      305 Paddle Speedboat
      243 Balloon Carrier
      70 Tender as well as
      109590 building material,
      24247 wine,
      44587 marble,
      33928 crystal glass,
      679 sulfur in Target Masters.
      There's also 33897558 Gold in the leader's treasury.
    • Sobber wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sobber wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sobber wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sobber wrote:

Alhazred wrote:

Sobber wrote:

Alhazred wrote:

Sobber wrote:

Khaleesi wrote:

Ben, I find it interesting that you baited sober, have you told him that you will go after hfx if I leave CREW?
      LMAO!"HFX paid me in resources to leave HELL so i did."
      The funny thing is that's totally what Nawlins would do if he could.
      But that is what Khaleesi said or claimed, you need the full message?
      Nawlins offered hewho could resist
      You say Nawlins did offer, Khaleesi says it is not true, you two need to get your stories straight!
      I guess everybody except SobberTM understood Alhazred was making a joke. Or, maybe he is attempting one of his infamous "baits". After all, he is the Master Baiter of Beta.
      And the stalker shows up right on time!
      Mate, you have been stalking Khaleesi for months. If you wish to see a stalker, look in the mirror. There, you will find a pathetic, little "man" who cannot live without Khaleesi in his life. PUKE!
      Mate, you have been stalking me for months. If you wish to see stalker look at your posts! There you will find a pathetic human being that cannot live without me. You start threads about me, you put my name in all your posts, almost all if not all of your posts the last few months have been about me, you follow me to threads, you respond to almost EVERYTHING I post, you are the definition of a Gaming Stalker!
      Why am I not surprised that you could not come up with any original material? They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but when you must steal my material in your sad attempt to appear intelligent, it is not flattery, it is more like a trained monkey attempting to write the works of Shakespeare. You are a sad, pathetic, little man."you put my name in all your posts" Wrong!

"you follow me to threads" Mostly wrong! This thread being the one exception. You see, Master Baiter of Beta, history did not begin when you decided to return to the Beta forums. I've been posting about the Huge Farm eXchange losers since before being moved from Theta to this server.

"almost all if not all of your posts the last few months have been about me" Wrong! See above comment. I respond to all the idiots from Huge Farm eXchange. Get, it, the posts are not about you they are in response to your idiotic drivel you insist upon spewing forth from your keyboard. The fact that "Cute Lady" and ChickenHuntress(tm) went silent just means that you are the current brunt of my derision. If they ever return, I promise to also happily focus the spotlight on their stupidity. But for now, you are the lone, dim candle of Huge Farm eXchange.

The stalker is the one who follows Khaleesi to other worlds, etc. 'Nuff said, stalker boy.
      lets put that to the test, a little wager on how much you stalk me! I will bet your last 100 posts that 95% of them either have my name in it or you are making a reference to me? I will delete my board account if I am wrong but you will delete yours if I am right, what do you say?
      I am moving this discussion to Sobber'sTM Thread where it rightfully belongs...

SobberTM, you are always wanting to make bets where the loser must delete an account. The problem with your proposed bets is that when you lose the bet, you will not honor your word and follow through by deleting your account. I, on the other hand, would honor my word, thus, these are bad bets, where you risk nothing and I risk everything. So, no bet, Master Baiter of Beta.

You also keep wanting to claim that engaging you and refuting your lies in the various threads concerning the HELL vs Huge Farm eXchange war is "stalking" you. Sorry, mate, but I was commenting on this war and engaging the various Huge Farm eXchange idiots spreading their lies long before you came along (see my posts refuting SeaBass, "Cute Lady", and Chicken Huntress (tm)). By sticking your nose into this war, you willingly opened yourself up to these same criticisms. If I were "stalking" you, I would reply to your comments in threads that have nothing to do with Beta (assuming you have made such comments -- something I could not care less about). However, from all reports I have read here, that is exactly what you do to Khaleesi. You stalk her in threads which have nothing to do with Beta and stalk her in-game on other servers. In your mad attempt to deflect from your own stalking of Khaleesi, you throw out false accusations and hope everyone on Beta is too stupid to realize what you are doing. Unfortunately for you, the people who play on Beta who are stupid enough to fall for your tricks are all members of Huge Farm eXchange, thus, you have not won a single convert over to your side of falsehoods.
    • Sobber wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sobber wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sobber wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sobber wrote:

Alhazred wrote:

Sobber wrote:

Alhazred wrote:

Sobber wrote:

Khaleesi wrote:

Ben, I find it interesting that you baited sober, have you told him that you will go after hfx if I leave CREW?
      LMAO!"HFX paid me in resources to leave HELL so i did."
      The funny thing is that's totally what Nawlins would do if he could.
      But that is what Khaleesi said or claimed, you need the full message?
      Nawlins offered hewho could resist
      You say Nawlins did offer, Khaleesi says it is not true, you two need to get your stories straight!
      I guess everybody except SobberTM understood Alhazred was making a joke. Or, maybe he is attempting one of his infamous "baits". After all, he is the Master Baiter of Beta.
      And the stalker shows up right on time!
      Mate, you have been stalking Khaleesi for months. If you wish to see a stalker, look in the mirror. There, you will find a pathetic, little "man" who cannot live without Khaleesi in his life. PUKE!
      Mate, you have been stalking me for months. If you wish to see stalker look at your posts! There you will find a pathetic human being that cannot live without me. You start threads about me, you put my name in all your posts, almost all if not all of your posts the last few months have been about me, you follow me to threads, you respond to almost EVERYTHING I post, you are the definition of a Gaming Stalker!
      Why am I not surprised that you could not come up with any original material? They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but when you must steal my material in your sad attempt to appear intelligent, it is not flattery, it is more like a trained monkey attempting to write the works of Shakespeare. You are a sad, pathetic, little man."you put my name in all your posts" Wrong!

"you follow me to threads" Mostly wrong! This thread being the one exception. You see, Master Baiter of Beta, history did not begin when you decided to return to the Beta forums. I've been posting about the Huge Farm eXchange losers since before being moved from Theta to this server.

"almost all if not all of your posts the last few months have been about me" Wrong! See above comment. I respond to all the idiots from Huge Farm eXchange. Get, it, the posts are not about you they are in response to your idiotic drivel you insist upon spewing forth from your keyboard. The fact that "Cute Lady" and ChickenHuntress(tm) went silent just means that you are the current brunt of my derision. If they ever return, I promise to also happily focus the spotlight on their stupidity. But for now, you are the lone, dim candle of Huge Farm eXchange.

The stalker is the one who follows Khaleesi to other worlds, etc. 'Nuff said, stalker boy.
      lets put that to the test, a little wager on how much you stalk me! I will bet your last 100 posts that 95% of them either have my name in it or you are making a reference to me? I will delete my board account if I am wrong but you will delete yours if I am right, what do you say?

I knew CoUstes would back down, knowing you are a stalker is half the battle!!! 95% of your last 100 posts (and counting) have my name in them, LMAO!!!
      I did not back down at all. I explained why making bets with you is fruitless, Master Baiter of Beta.

Why don't you stop polluting that other thread and come back to this thread which was made specifically for your whining?

P.S., you are not even remotely close to the number of my past 100 posts which have your name. Should I ask you to delete your Forum account? (even though it is not possible?)

P.P.S., How is that war going? Have you pathetic Huge Farm eXchange "fighters" won any significant battles lately? All I see is Huge Farm eXchange getting their rear ends kicked by HELL. Hey, where are tigger and Chicken Huntress (tm)? Are they ever coming back? Or has your pathetic alliance already capitulated to Alhazred's demands?
    • devo13az wrote:

Thanks to the WORST ikariam general ever...

devo13az wrote:

Goal #2: Beat Huge Farm eXchange in defensive points.....I mean, the OP battle isn't even a thing.
      Sea battle near JiangyinMP
      (05.10.2017 4:08:58)
      Sober[-HFX-] from Santorini
      vs
      d3v0[HELL] from my -blank-

Ram-Ship.............................146(-54) - Ram-Ship............................1617(-54)
      ............................................. - Fire Ship...........................335(-123)
      Mortar Ship...........................100(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................180(-0)
      Steam Ram............................154(-46) - Steam Ram.............................144(-0)
      ............................................. - Rocket Ship...........................17(-12)
      Diving Boat...........................48(-12) - Diving Boat...........................429(-0)
      Paddle Speedboat.......................60(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................230(-0)
      Balloon Carrier........................44(-6) - Balloon Carrier.......................104(-6)
      Tender.................................10(-0) - Tender.................................60(-0)
      Military..............................-1784.4 - Military..............................-1536.6
      Offensive points.......................3841.5 - Defence points...........................4461
      Damage Received.........................89220 - Damage Received.........................76830
      Damage Percent............................53% - Damage Percent............................47%

Winners: Sober[-HFX-]

Losers: d3v0[HELL]

Sea battle near LIGHTNING
      (05.10.2017 17:57:33)
      Sober[-HFX-] from 5 Picata P2
      vs

............................................. - Fire Ship.............................196(-9)
      Steam Ram..............................0(-10) - .............................................
      Military.................................-240 - Military................................-55.8
      Offensive points........................139.5 - Defence points............................600
      Damage Received.........................12000 - Damage Received..........................2790
      Damage Percent............................81% - Damage Percent............................19%

Winners: d3v0[HELL]

Losers: Sober[-HFX-]

Sea battle near my -blank-
      (05.10.2017 21:33:19)
      Sober[-HFX-] from 5 Picata P2, Beta-m4
      vs
      d3v0[HELL] from my -blank-, LIGHTNING

Ram-Ship............................701(-351) - Ram-Ship...........................1332(-338)
      Fire Ship.............................6(-417) - Fire Ship.............................8(-221)
      Mortar Ship...........................203(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................222(-0)
      Steam Ram...........................509(-148) - Steam Ram............................18(-163)
      ............................................. - Rocket Ship.............................0(-8)
      Diving Boat...........................76(-79) - Diving Boat..........................368(-61)
      Paddle Speedboat......................131(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................260(-0)
      Balloon Carrier.......................92(-45) - Balloon Carrier.......................67(-35)
      Tender.................................37(-0) - Tender.................................75(-0)
      Military.............................-10748.2 - Military..............................-9408.4
      Offensive points........................23521 - Defence points........................26870.5
      Damage Received........................537410 - Damage Received........................470420
      Damage Percent............................53% - Damage Percent............................47%

Place 1-50 of the Offensive points highscore list!
      Position Player name Alliance Points Actions
      1 Hammer of the Barbarians d3v0 HELL 259,898
      2 Hercules` Vanquisher Jussarian LOK 187,036 Write message
      3 Sober -HFX- 160,355

Place 1-50 of the Defence points highscore list!
      1 Hammer of the Barbarians d3v0 HELL 112,610
      2 Sober -HFX- 93,134 Write message
      3 Point Hunter terry -HFX- 84,735

Hey, SobberTM, speaking of LMFAO...

Let's see... you are a complete failure when you are on the defense and now we see you are a complete failure when you are on the offense. Just imagine, SobberTM, you are the cream of the crop for the Huge Farm eXchange "warriors". No wonder your membership is deflating much like, well, shall we say, one of your appendages? SobberTM, the little blue pill is not going to fix this problem.
    • CoUstes wrote:

devo13az wrote:

Thanks to the WORST ikariam general ever...

devo13az wrote:

Goal #2: Beat Huge Farm eXchange in defensive points.....I mean, the OP battle isn't even a thing.
      Sea battle near JiangyinMP(05.10.2017 4:08:58)
      Sober[-HFX-] from Santorini
      vs

Ram-Ship.............................146(-54) - Ram-Ship............................1617(-54)
      ............................................. - Fire Ship...........................335(-123)
      Mortar Ship...........................100(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................180(-0)
      Steam Ram............................154(-46) - Steam Ram.............................144(-0)
      ............................................. - Rocket Ship...........................17(-12)
      Diving Boat...........................48(-12) - Diving Boat...........................429(-0)
      Paddle Speedboat.......................60(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................230(-0)
      Balloon Carrier........................44(-6) - Balloon Carrier.......................104(-6)
      Tender.................................10(-0) - Tender.................................60(-0)
      Military..............................-1784.4 - Military..............................-1536.6
      Offensive points.......................3841.5 - Defence points...........................4461
      Damage Received.........................89220 - Damage Received.........................76830

Sea battle near LIGHTNING
      (05.10.2017 17:57:33)
      Sober[-HFX-] from 5 Picata P2
      vs

............................................. - Fire Ship.............................196(-9)
      Steam Ram..............................0(-10) - .............................................
      Military.................................-240 - Military................................-55.8
      Offensive points........................139.5 - Defence points............................600
      Damage Received.........................12000 - Damage Received..........................2790
      Damage Percent............................81% - Damage Percent............................19%

Winners: d3v0[HELL]

Losers: Sober[-HFX-]

(05.10.2017 21:33:19)
      Sober[-HFX-] from 5 Picata P2, Beta-m4
      vs
      d3v0[HELL] from my -blank-, LIGHTNING

Ram-Ship............................701(-351) - Ram-Ship...........................1332(-338)
      Fire Ship.............................6(-417) - Fire Ship.............................8(-221)
      Mortar Ship...........................203(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................222(-0)
      Steam Ram...........................509(-148) - Steam Ram............................18(-163)
      ............................................. - Rocket Ship.............................0(-8)
      Diving Boat...........................76(-79) - Diving Boat..........................368(-61)
      Paddle Speedboat......................131(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................260(-0)
      Balloon Carrier.......................92(-45) - Balloon Carrier.......................67(-35)
      Tender.................................37(-0) - Tender.................................75(-0)
      Military.............................-10748.2 - Military..............................-9408.4
      Offensive points........................23521 - Defence points........................26870.5
      Damage Received........................537410 - Damage Received........................470420

Place 1-50 of the Offensive points highscore list!
      1 Hammer of the Barbarians d3v0 HELL 259,898
      2 Hercules` Vanquisher Jussarian LOK 187,036 Write message
      3 Sober -HFX- 160,355

Place 1-50 of the Defence points highscore list!
      1 Hammer of the Barbarians d3v0 HELL 112,610
      2 Sober -HFX- 93,134 Write message
      3 Point Hunter terry -HFX- 84,735

Hey, SobberTM, speaking of LMFAO...
      Let's see... you are a complete failure when you are on the defense and now we see you are a complete failure when you are on the offense. Just imagine, SobberTM, you are the cream of the crop for the Huge Farm eXchange "warriors". No wonder your membership is deflating much like, well, shall we say, one of your appendages? SobberTM, the little blue pill is not going to fix this problem.
      LOL, only 10 left in HELL!

(06.10.2017 0:30:36)
      Sober[-HFX-] from Beta-m4
      vs

Ram-Ship............................365(-144) - Ram-Ship............................874(-458)
      ............................................. - Fire Ship..............................0(-43)
      Mortar Ship...........................203(-0) - Mortar Ship..........................208(-14)
      Steam Ram............................361(-39) - Steam Ram..............................0(-18)
      ............................................. - Rocket Ship............................1(-22)
      Diving Boat...........................44(-32) - Diving Boat..........................358(-10)
      Balloon Carrier.......................76(-16) - Balloon Carrier.......................70(-16)
      Tender.................................30(-0) - Tender.................................75(-0)
      Military..............................-2750.4 - Military..............................-4568.2
      Offensive points......................11420.5 - Defence points...........................6876
      Damage Received........................137520 - Damage Received........................228410
      Damage Percent............................37% - Damage Percent............................63%

The town Da Pub has been pillaged by Sober[-HFX-]. The following resources have been stolen: 55,469 Wine, 4,530 Sulfur

The town Da DrinkingTown has been pillaged by Sober[-HFX-]. The following resources have been stolen: 24,747 Building material, 11,456 Wine, 280 Marble, 5,515 Sulfur

The town Da South Side has been pillaged by Sober[-HFX-]. The following resources have been stolen: 57,196 Building material, 803 Wine

The town Da Pub has been pillaged by Sober[-HFX-]. The following resources have been stolen: 40,188 Wine, 3,311 Sulfur

The town Da South Side has been pillaged by Sober[-HFX-]. The following resources have been stolen: 93,928 Building material, 1,071 Wine

The town Da Pub has been pillaged by Sober[-HFX-]. The following resources have been stolen: 45,000 Wine