Sobber's Thread

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Sobber wrote:

      LOL, only 10 left in HELL!
      SobberTM, are you sure you want to brag about that? Are you too stupid to realize that you are admitting that a 10 member alliance is kicking the rear end of a 146 145 144 143 142 141 140 139 138 137 member alliance? Not only are you the worst General in Ikariam history, but you are also the dumbest alliance official office holder in Ikariam history. Your alliance would be much better served if none of your ignorant members posted in the Forums, but especially you.
      Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by CoUstes: My notes say that Huge Farm eXchange began with 146 members when HELL wrote their DOW. Fixed count down list accordingly. ().

    • CoUstes wrote:

      Sobber wrote:

      LOL, only 10 left in HELL!
      SobberTM, are you sure you want to brag about that? Are you too stupid to realize that you are admitting that a 10 member alliance is kicking the rear end of a 143 142 141 140 139 138 137 member alliance? Not only are you the worst General in Ikariam history, but you are also the dumbest alliance official office holder in Ikariam history. Your alliance would be much better served if none of your ignorant members posted in the Forums, but especially you.
      LMAO, very entertaining post, enjoy!
    • Sobber wrote:

      CoUstes wrote:

      Sobber wrote:

      LOL, only 10 left in HELL!
      SobberTM, are you sure you want to brag about that? Are you too stupid to realize that you are admitting that a 10 member alliance is kicking the rear end of a 143 142 141 140 139 138 137 member alliance? Not only are you the worst General in Ikariam history, but you are also the dumbest alliance official office holder in Ikariam history. Your alliance would be much better served if none of your ignorant members posted in the Forums, but especially you.
      LMAO, very entertaining post, enjoy!
      I agree! The truth often is entertaining. Especially for everyone watching Huge Farm eXchange's inability to handle a 10 member alliance.
      Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.
    • Sobber wrote:

      devo13az wrote:

      Sobber wrote:

      Both stalkers post back-to-back

      On the 06.10.2017 2:23 d3v0 wrote: dude...you are soooo...stoopid...


      SobberTM, are you really so ignorant that you don't understand that he spelled "stupid" as "stoopid" to mock you? Oh, wait, yes, you are that ignorant. Hey, keep typing SobberTM, you are a laugh a minute. Nobody is laughing with you, they are laughing at you.
      Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.
    • CoUstes wrote:

      Sobber wrote:

      devo13az wrote:

      Sobber wrote:

      Both stalkers post back-to-back

      On the 06.10.2017 2:23 d3v0 wrote: dude...you are soooo...stoopid...

      SobberTM, are you really so ignorant that you don't understand that he spelled "stupid" as "stoopid" to mock you? Oh, wait, yes, you are that ignorant. Hey, keep typing SobberTM, you are a laugh a minute. Nobody is laughing with you, they are laughing at you.
      You sure do know alot about his intentions;)! Actually the entire alliance had a good laugh about that one!! Since you two are so close hopefully you can help him with his spelling issues!;)
    • devo13az wrote:

      Sober wrote:

      LOL, only 10 left in HELL!
      only
      2Xtremists(-HFX- )1371,654,499,55912,076,639


      left in Huge Farm eXchange....where are your leaders again....oh, right...pillaged them into vmode... :lolbash:
      You need to help him with this one also CoUseless, seems he forgot to point out HELL's failings, let me help:

      July HFX total score: 1,662, 005, 205
      October HFX total score: 1,654, 634, 735

      July HFX position: 2nd
      October HFX position: 2nd

      Not much of a change but when you look at HELL:

      July HELL total score: 81,959, 912
      October HELL total score: 42,549, 995

      July HELL position: 21st
      October HELL position: 31st


      HELL has lost half their total score and 10 positions!!! HELL has lost so many members there is truly no one to attack!! :bday:
    • Sober wrote:

      HELL has lost half their total score and 10 positions!!! HELL has lost so many members there is truly no one to attack!!
      Yep, no one except the person making your alliance look like clowns...

      Place 1-50 of the Offensive points highscore list!
      Position Player name Alliance Points Actions
      1 Hammer of the Barbarians d3v0 HELL 285,936
      2 Hercules` Vanquisher Jussarian LOK 168,799 Write message
      3 Sober -HFX- 154,616

      Place 1-50 of the Defence points highscore list!
      Position Player name Alliance Points Actions
      1 Hammer of the Barbarians d3v0 HELL 108,960
      2 Sober -HFX- 87,628 Write message
      3 Point Hunter terry -HFX- 79,726


      Aress wrote:

      DAWN Alliance ( international terrorist organizations )
      -They're very brutal , attacking any player much resources......

    • Sobber wrote:

      You sure do know alot about his intentions;)! Actually the entire alliance had a good laugh about that one!! Since you two are so close hopefully you can help him with his spelling issues!;)
      If your entire alliance got a good laugh from d3v0 mocking your stupidity by spelling "stupid" as "stoopid", then perhaps you had better have a talk with them, because it seems they also like to mock you. Do you even have one friend on Beta? Is there anyone on Beta who even remotely respects you?
      Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.
    • Sobber wrote:

      devo13az wrote:

      Sobber wrote:

      devo13az wrote:

      Sobber wrote:

      CoUstes wrote:

      Sobber wrote:

      devo13az wrote:

      Sobber wrote:

      I am curious why do you guys hate Hunter so much?
      You could always just start here....https://board.us.ikariam.gameforge.com/index.php/Thread/58674-GHOST-vs-HFX/?postID=736286#post736286Or, talk to the folks over at SMILE and GHOST to understand how perverted and demented HUNTER is. Maybe he's cleaned up his act a bit, but that probably has more to do with the b word and in vmode all the time now that he gets attacked as soon as he shows his face on the server.
      Pretty much what Khaleesi is doing! She has become Hunter
      Not remotely close! What did you do, spend 10 seconds "learning" why EVERYONE from Theta outside of Huge Farm eXchange despises ChickeHuntress (tm)? Get your head out of the Huge Farm eXchange echo chamber and maybe you would learn something. But of course, we all know you have no interest in learning about the trash you aligned yourself with.
      I stand corrected, pretty much what Khaleesi and CoUstes is doing, everything that hate about Hunter they are doing in the forms :beer: Theta?
      Seriously dude...they are not even close. :pillepalle: Yes, Theta. Hunter has been HUNTED for a long time.
      Is not even close because they're on your side, that's how this stuff works! Regardless I'm not in Theta.
      Actually, Alhazred was on their side for a time....doing a much better job of general than you are now, I must say. :whistling:
      ok explain to me what Hunter has done to you guys is any different than what you guys have done to me? Point out specific examples? Now if this is too hard for you we can go back to doing insults back and forth like you despise when Hunter does;).
      SobberTM, first, why do you keep insisting on taking over other people's threads with your idiotic drivel, when an entire, personalized thread was created just for you?

      Second, there are two reasons why I am not going to give you specific examples of why ChickenHuntress(tm) is universally despised. First, there are extremely long discussions in the Theta archives you can go read, if you are not too lazy to do that (I suspect you are). Second, what he said in PMs to various females on Theta (and then created an account on Zeta so he could stalk them there) was so disgusting that no decent human wants to repeat what he said. If you want a small sample of what he said, go search for a comment that "Cute Lady" directed towards Alhazred here in the Beta forums. It shouldn't be too difficult for you to find what "she" said about Alhazred. That was a small sample of what he said to multiple females on Theta (and Zeta as he stalked them there). Unlike your claims of me "stalking" you, ChickenHuntress(tm) truly stalked multiple female players across worlds (something that probably hits close to home for you).
      Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.
    • Sobber wrote:

      JuneBarcarolle wrote:

      Sobber wrote:

      Pretty much what Khaleesi is doing! She has become Hunter
      No, no one here has become what HUNTER was on Theta. Not Khaleesi, not Sober.... no one. There are very few people in this game that have done what he did, for so long.
      You could be right since I never experienced it but so much of what Hunter did they are also doing plus something I have never seen done or had happen in a VIDEO game! What I do not know is how extreme HUNTER took things in Theta so I have one question to all those who have experienced it,
      Did HUNTER ever find out your real name, find who your loved one is and contact them with BS and threats? Did HUNTER ever go beyond the game??
      Here's a crying towel for you, SobberTM.

      You'll get no sympathy from me on that topic since YOU are the one who told everyone Khaleesi's RL first name in a post before she ever retaliated against you. YOU brought that all upon yourself.
      Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.
    • @Sober

      To answer your question in the above quoted post if Hunter ever went beyond the game.....Yes, he did. It is posted in the other thread. Sometimes I wish Dog was still here so he could tell you himself. You may not believe them, or even me for that matter, but it happened. I am sure it's posted in the thread that Devo gave you in the other thread, but I am sure you won't look because you don't really care.

      You said yourself you don't know what he did while he was on Theta, but do you really think that an entire alliance would despise him this much? I am not talking about HELL. GHOST fought him and the rest of HFX for a long time.....because we despised him and his antics. We all know it's just a game and we tend to take things lightheartedly. Hunter was the one that went over the top. He was the one that took it too far. He was the one that made it personal for us. You may not know how GHOST was in the past, but I do. I may not have always been in GHOST, but I was friendly with them. While GHOST was about the fighting and winning, they were also about the fun. This is a game after all....what is the point of playing if it's not fun?

      So I can tell you that for an entire alliance to feel the same way about one person...an alliance that has always been focused on having fun....to have so much hatred for one person....what could have possibly been done to fuel that?

      I know that none of this matters to you and you are just going to leave some smart ass comment as a reply. I expect nothing less from you to be honest. Just remember that CoUstes, June, myself and another GHOST member.....past and present....will always have something to say to Hunter, HFX, and anyone else that supports him. To us, you are just his little peon to do his dirty work.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by DrkAngel ().

    • DrkAngel wrote:

      @Sober

      To answer your question in the above quoted post if Hunter ever went beyond the game.....Yes, he did. It is posted in the other thread. Sometimes I wish Dog was still here so he could tell you himself. You may not believe them, or even me for that matter, but it happened. I am sure it's posted in the thread that Devo gave you in the other thread, but I am sure you won't look because you don't really care.

      You said yourself you don't know what he did while he was on Theta, but do you really think that an entire alliance would despise him this much? I am not talking about HELL. GHOST fought him and the rest of HFX for a long time.....because we despised him and his antics. We all know it's just a game and we tend to take things lightheartedly. Hunter was the one that went over the top. He was the one that took it too far. He was the one that made it personal for us. You may not know how GHOST was in the past, but I do. I may not have always been in GHOST, but I was friendly with them. While GHOST was about the fighting and winning, they were also about the fun. This is a game after all....what is the point of playing if it's not fun?

      So I can tell you that for an entire alliance to feel the same way about one person...an alliance that has always been focused on having fun....to have so much hatred for one person....what could have possibly been done to fuel that?

      I know that none of this matters to you and you are just going to leave some smart ass comment as a reply. I expect nothing less from you to be honest. Just remember that CoUstes, June, myself and another GHOST member.....past and present....will always have something to say to Hunter, HFX, and anyone else that supports him. To us, you are just his little peon to do his dirty work.
      I guess you could see me as doing his dirty work or maybe I am with HFX to help the other 135 members who are not Hunter? I just found it interesting those who hate some of the things Hunter did are doing the exact same things on these forums.