Sobber's Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sober wrote:

DrkAngel wrote:

@Sober

To answer your question in the above quoted post if Hunter ever went beyond the game.....Yes, he did. It is posted in the other thread. Sometimes I wish Dog was still here so he could tell you himself. You may not believe them, or even me for that matter, but it happened. I am sure it's posted in the thread that Devo gave you in the other thread, but I am sure you won't look because you don't really care.

You said yourself you don't know what he did while he was on Theta, but do you really think that an entire alliance would despise him this much? I am not talking about HELL. GHOST fought him and the rest of HFX for a long time.....because we despised him and his antics. We all know it's just a game and we tend to take things lightheartedly. Hunter was the one that went over the top. He was the one that took it too far. He was the one that made it personal for us. You may not know how GHOST was in the past, but I do. I may not have always been in GHOST, but I was friendly with them. While GHOST was about the fighting and winning, they were also about the fun. This is a game after all....what is the point of playing if it's not fun?

So I can tell you that for an entire alliance to feel the same way about one person...an alliance that has always been focused on having fun....to have so much hatred for one person....what could have possibly been done to fuel that?

I know that none of this matters to you and you are just going to leave some smart ass comment as a reply. I expect nothing less from you to be honest. Just remember that CoUstes, June, myself and another GHOST member.....past and present....will always have something to say to Hunter, HFX, and anyone else that supports him. To us, you are just his little peon to do his dirty work.
      I guess you could see me as doing his dirty work or maybe I am with HFX to help the other 135 members who are not Hunter? I just found it interesting those who hate some of the things Hunter did are doing the exact same things on these forums.
      This is where you get it wrong every single time...it is NOT the exact same thing. You don't like Khaleesi....hundreds of people don't like Hunter...not even the same ballpark.

Aress wrote:

DAWN Alliance ( international terrorist organizations )
      -They're very brutal , attacking any player much resources......

• devo13az wrote:

Sober wrote:

DrkAngel wrote:

@Sober

To answer your question in the above quoted post if Hunter ever went beyond the game.....Yes, he did. It is posted in the other thread. Sometimes I wish Dog was still here so he could tell you himself. You may not believe them, or even me for that matter, but it happened. I am sure it's posted in the thread that Devo gave you in the other thread, but I am sure you won't look because you don't really care.

You said yourself you don't know what he did while he was on Theta, but do you really think that an entire alliance would despise him this much? I am not talking about HELL. GHOST fought him and the rest of HFX for a long time.....because we despised him and his antics. We all know it's just a game and we tend to take things lightheartedly. Hunter was the one that went over the top. He was the one that took it too far. He was the one that made it personal for us. You may not know how GHOST was in the past, but I do. I may not have always been in GHOST, but I was friendly with them. While GHOST was about the fighting and winning, they were also about the fun. This is a game after all....what is the point of playing if it's not fun?

So I can tell you that for an entire alliance to feel the same way about one person...an alliance that has always been focused on having fun....to have so much hatred for one person....what could have possibly been done to fuel that?

I know that none of this matters to you and you are just going to leave some smart ass comment as a reply. I expect nothing less from you to be honest. Just remember that CoUstes, June, myself and another GHOST member.....past and present....will always have something to say to Hunter, HFX, and anyone else that supports him. To us, you are just his little peon to do his dirty work.
      I guess you could see me as doing his dirty work or maybe I am with HFX to help the other 135 members who are not Hunter? I just found it interesting those who hate some of the things Hunter did are doing the exact same things on these forums.
      This is where you get it wrong every single time...it is NOT the exact same thing. You don't like Khaleesi....hundreds of people don't like Hunter...not even the same ballpark.
      And that is where your bias kicks in, trust me it's more than just me;) and people liking have nothing to do with their action on the forms and in real-life. It is not the same because more people like her is a pretty bad argument !She has done the exact same things as Hunter but gets a pass because she's on the side you support;)! Nothing new!
    • Sobber wrote:

devo13az wrote:

Sobber wrote:

And that is where your bias kicks in, trust me it's more than just me;) and people liking have nothing to do with their action on the forms and in real-life. She has done the exact same things as Hunter but gets a pass because she's on the side you support;)! Nothing new!
      Every single time you type this: "She has done the exact same things as Hunter," proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that you have failed to read the information people have pointed you to. You are being what is called, "willfully ignorant." You just want people to have sympathy for you -- something you'll get very little (if any) of here in these forums, because you chose to be a vocal lapdog of ChickenHuntress(tm).

Also, as I pointed out above, when Khaleesi released your name and your fiance's name in this public forum, it was in retaliation of YOU first releasing her name in this same public forum. I realize that concept sails right over your head, but for everyone else, it is a very important point.

SobberTM, it is time for you to grow up and become a man. Quit whining about what Khaleesi has done/is doing to you and especially quit comparing that to what ChickenHuntress(tm) did to MULTIPLE females playing this game, including stalking them from one server to another.

DarkAngel reminded me that ChickenHuntress(tm) made RL death threats against DogOfWar and his entire family. He specifically threatened that he was going to visit him to do the dirty deed. Unfortunately for all of us, ChickenHuntress(tm) never attempted to fulfill his threat, because we would no longer have a ChickenHuntress(tm) problem. That problem would have been permanently solved.
      Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.
    • Sober wrote:

devo13az wrote:

Sober wrote:

DrkAngel wrote:

@Sober

And that is where your bias kicks in, trust me it's more than just me;) and people liking have nothing to do with their action on the forms and in real-life. It is not the same because more people like her is a pretty bad argument !She has done the exact same things as Hunter but gets a pass because she's on the side you support;)! Nothing new!

No, nobody gets a pass....I almost lost a good friend in Alhazred because of this bs. Why don't you check here to see how Huge Farm eXchange on Beta got started (easier beta link), since going to Theta archives seems too hard for you.

Just like CoUstes said, everytime you speak, your ignorance shows.....I was general of HFX well before I even knew you existed. Left them for GHOST due to the despicable things Tigger and ChickenHuntress were doing in-game and in RL. To their own leadership no less.

I only left GHOST on Beta for two reasons....to reconnect with Alhazred, and continually kick HFX ass in HELL. You might say that's sad for a game, but there is a certain level of satisfaction with seeing Tigger and ChickenHuntress gone from the game for a year, and now in continual vmode. You might also say we aren't winning this war....however, the main components on our demands have already been met with you and Nawlins "representing" Huge Farm eXchange leadership.

Aress wrote:

• High there!:)

I never posted Sobbers name or his missus name, he did that himself hahahaha

@sobber, she started it? Nah, I have not even started YET.

Have a lovely day and may the brown and white god's (see, I don't discriminate!!!) blessings you all :)

HELL got sober BEGGING ON his KNEES
    • CoUstes wrote:

Sobber wrote:

devo13az wrote:

Sobber wrote:

And that is where your bias kicks in, trust me it's more than just me;) and people liking have nothing to do with their action on the forms and in real-life. She has done the exact same things as Hunter but gets a pass because she's on the side you support;)! Nothing new!
      Every single time you type this: "She has done the exact same things as Hunter," proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that you have failed to read the information people have pointed you to. You are being what is called, "willfully ignorant." You just want people to have sympathy for you -- something you'll get very little (if any) of here in these forums, because you chose to be a vocal lapdog of ChickenHuntress(tm).
      Also, as I pointed out above, when Khaleesi released your name and your fiance's name in this public forum, it was in retaliation of YOU first releasing her name in this same public forum. I realize that concept sails right over your head, but for everyone else, it is a very important point.

SobberTM, it is time for you to grow up and become a man. Quit whining about what Khaleesi has done/is doing to you and especially quit comparing that to what ChickenHuntress(tm) did to MULTIPLE females playing this game, including stalking them from one server to another.

DarkAngel reminded me that ChickenHuntress(tm) made RL death threats against DogOfWar and his entire family. He specifically threatened that he was going to visit him to do the dirty deed. Unfortunately for all of us, ChickenHuntress(tm) never attempted to fulfill his threat, because we would no longer have a ChickenHuntress(tm) problem. That problem would have been permanently solved.
      I posted her first name, oh my God you'll be able to find her now!! Such a bs excuse! You are such an idiot!!! I would never contact anyone's family member not involved in this game in real life and threaten them, evidently that's okay with you;)!! Sympathy please! I could care less none of what she's done worked it might have worked with previous players but not me I'm just pointing out the obvious of what you guys support enjoy!
    • Khaleesi wrote:

High there!:)

Have a lovely day and may the brown and white god's (see, I don't discriminate!!!) blessings you all :)
      oh wow I post not accusing someone who disagrees with you of wanting to sleep with you, there's a first!
    • Sober wrote:

Khaleesi wrote:

oh wow I post not accusing someone who disagrees with you of wanting to sleep with you, there's a first!
      I hear this a lot, she threatened me. Is this a white thing?

Being honest with you, I would never threaten an old age pensioner. I take care of the likes of your kind.

HELL got sober BEGGING ON his KNEES
    • Khaleesi wrote:

My apologies, Khaleesi. I had forgotten that he outed himself and his fiancee. Not only did he do that, but, he also had to post your first name without your permission, but we're supposed to think he is completely blameless in all this? :pillepalle:

What exactly is SobberTM sobbing about? Oh, that's right, he just likes to whine to garner sympathy for himself.
      Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.
    • Sobber wrote:

I posted her first name, oh my God you'll be able to find her now!! Such a bs excuse! You are such an idiot!!! I would never contact anyone's family member not involved in this game in real life and threaten them, evidently that's okay with you;)!! Sympathy please! I could care less none of what she's done worked it might have worked with previous players but not me I'm just pointing out the obvious of what you guys support enjoy!
      SobberTM, all we have is your word on this and if you have not noticed, your word isn't worth spit on this forum. That is your own fault because you keep posting lie after lie after lie in this forum.

P.S., you meant, "I could not care less..."

P.P.S. the only obvious point you keep making is that you are a hypocrite, claiming to be blameless for all that is befalling you, while being the instigator of it all. Enjoy! :P
    • CoUstes wrote:

Khaleesi wrote:

My apologies, Khaleesi. I had forgotten that he outed himself and his fiancee. Not only did he do that, but, he also had to post your first name without your permission, but we're supposed to think he is completely blameless in all this? :pillepalle:
      What exactly is SobberTM sobbing about? Oh, that's right, he just likes to whine to garner sympathy for himself.
      speaking of crying do I have your permission to post the message you sent after I occupied your port? I can talk trash in the forms but please don't attack me in the game, lmao! Already pre warned Your Leader I treat the forms as part of the game, Better Build up your military, enjoy!
    • Sobber wrote:

speaking of crying do I have your permission to post the message you sent after I occupied your port? I can talk trash in the forms but please don't attack me in the game, lmao! Already pre warned Your Leader I treat the forms as part of the game, Better Build up your military, enjoy!
      The message thread where I told you to get out of my port and you lied about not being there? That thread? That's not me crying, SobberTM, that was just you lying as usual -- something everyone on Beta is used to by now, but especially me.

Here is how I treat the message boards. I don't let liars continue to get away with their lying. I expose the liars' lies to the light of truth.

P.S., nope, I am not giving you permission to post anything I have written in a PM for the sole reason that it will make you cry even more.
    • CoUstes wrote:

Sobber wrote:

P.S., nope, I am not giving you permission to post anything I have written in a PM
      Nope was talking about you crying to my diplomat! Regardless I knew you would not give permission, enjoy!
    • devo13az wrote:

Sober wrote:

Better Build up your military, enjoy!
      Because you are doing so great against an 11 person alliance... :lolbash:

:pillepalle: :pillepalle: :pillepalle:
      Lets see:

Diamond Princess back in Vacation mode after burning through 30 million in 3 days!
      HELL down half their points
      HELL down several spots
      HELL is down SEVERAL key members (think 3 people run all the accounts left now)
      HELL getting farmed on a daily basis
      HELL average military score of active players 7300

Pretty much run out of members to attack!! Your highest MS player runs into Vacation mode when she gets hit! Who has 115,000 MS and runs into vmode when hit, LMAO, makes no sense!!!
    • Sober wrote:

Who has 115,000 MS and runs into vmode when hit
      Ummm, I don't know.....these guys??? :rolleyes:

Name: WineryCity (34)
      Title:
      Player: W A N T E D
      Ally: -HFX-
      Master builders: 17,190,430
      Scientists: 2,996,025
      Military: 182,195
      Gold stock: 646,501,413

Name: Volga Bulgaria (38)
      Title:
      Player: H u n t e r
      Master builders: 12,037,501
      Scientists: 828,019
      Military: 48,272
      Gold stock: 51,405,567

Aress wrote:

• Sober wrote:

Hmmm...seems you still have reading comprehension issues... :pillepalle:

Alliance Highscore

Military

1 - 50

19 The Hellions(HELL ) 11 243,440 22,131

Oh yeah, and that is hurting us HOW???

Offensive points

1 - 50

Position Alliance Members Points Average points Actions
      1 The Hellions(HELL ) 11 407,667 37,061
      2 Legion of Kings(LOK ) 56 366,064 6,537 Write message
      3 Xtremists(-HFX- ) 137 318,541 2,325

Aress wrote:

• devo13az wrote:

Sober wrote:

Hmmm...seems you still have reading comprehension issues... :pillepalle:
      Alliance Highscore

Military

1 - 50

19 The Hellions(HELL ) 11 243,440 22,131

Oh yeah, and that is hurting us HOW???

Offensive points

1 - 50

Position Alliance Members Points Average points Actions
      1 The Hellions(HELL ) 11 407,667 37,061
      2 Legion of Kings(LOK ) 56 366,064 6,537 Write message
      3 Xtremists(-HFX- ) 137 318,541 2,325

ACTIVE PLAYERS!! LMAO, Vacation mode is not ACTIVE! I know this might be tough for you but simple question, what was the total score of your Alliance in July?
    • devo13az wrote:

Sober wrote:

Ummm, I don't know.....these guys??? :rolleyes:
      Name: WineryCity (34)
      Title:

Title:

You are truly an IDIOT! Notice the date:

He had to use colosus and vmode
      Sea battle near Target Masters
      (11.10.2017 6:29:05)
      runaway [-HFX-] from Crystaltips, Thunder Cracker, Marble-town
      with
      DiamondPrincess [HELL] from Target Masters, Chappie, Teletraan 1

---------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------
      Ram-Ship ............. 428 (-72) - Ram-Ship ......... ................... 1157 (-72)
      Fire Ship ............................ 21 (-116) - Fire Ship ............ 1485 (-181)
      Mortar Ship ........................... 126 (-0) - Mortar Ship ............. ............... 210 (-0)
      Steam Ram ............................. 150 (-0) - Steam Ram ........... .................. 519 (-0)
      ............................................. - Rocket Ship .. ........................ 188 (-16)
      Diving Boat ................................. 63 (-16) - Diving Boat ............. .............. 301 (-0)
      Paddle Speedboat ....................... 90 (-0) - Paddle Speedboat ................. ..... 319 (-0)
      Balloon Carrier ........................ 72 (-8) - Balloon Carrier ................ ....... (-8)
      Tender ................................. 80 (-0) - Tender ......... ....................... 110 (-0)
      ............................................. - Catapult Ship .. ......................... 8 (-0)
      ---------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------
      Military ..............................- 1626.4 - Military ............... ............... 2154.2
      Offensive points ....................... 5385.5 - Defense points ..................... ...... 4066
      Damage Received ......................... 81320 - Damage Received ................... ..... 107710
      Damage Percent ............................ 43% - Damage Percent ............... ............. 57%

Winners: DiamondPrincess [HELL]

ALL that military and runs into VACATION mode!!
    • Sober wrote:

devo13az wrote:

Sober wrote:

Ummm, I don't know.....these guys??? :rolleyes: Name: WineryCity (34)
      Title:

Title:

You are truly an IDIOT! Notice the date:
      He had to use colosus and vmode
      Sea battle near Target Masters
      (11.10.2017 6:29:05)
      runaway [-HFX-] from Crystaltips, Thunder Cracker, Marble-town
      with
      DiamondPrincess [HELL] from Target Masters, Chappie, Teletraan 1

Ram-Ship ............. 428 (-72) - Ram-Ship ......... ................... 1157 (-72)
      Fire Ship ............................ 21 (-116) - Fire Ship ............ 1485 (-181)
      Mortar Ship ........................... 126 (-0) - Mortar Ship ............. ............... 210 (-0)
      Steam Ram ............................. 150 (-0) - Steam Ram ........... .................. 519 (-0)
      ............................................. - Rocket Ship .. ........................ 188 (-16)
      Diving Boat ................................. 63 (-16) - Diving Boat ............. .............. 301 (-0)
      Paddle Speedboat ....................... 90 (-0) - Paddle Speedboat ................. ..... 319 (-0)
      Balloon Carrier ........................ 72 (-8) - Balloon Carrier ................ ....... (-8)
      Tender ................................. 80 (-0) - Tender ......... ....................... 110 (-0)
      ............................................. - Catapult Ship .. ......................... 8 (-0)
      Military ..............................- 1626.4 - Military ............... ............... 2154.2
      Offensive points ....................... 5385.5 - Defense points ..................... ...... 4066
      Damage Received ......................... 81320 - Damage Received ................... ..... 107710
      Damage Percent ............................ 43% - Damage Percent ............... ............. 57%

Winners: DiamondPrincess [HELL]

ALL that military and runs into VACATION mode!!
      Yes, and please tell me why WANTED with a 182k military is in vmode??? I suppose he's got "much" better reasons.

Aress wrote: