Sobber's Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• CoUstes wrote:

JuneBarcarolle wrote:

Sober wrote:

And all these people hate HFX so much you get 1 LIKE on your post, looks like people who hate HFX only exists in HELL or Vacation mode;)
      Are you jealous of people's "Likes" now?
      Maybe that is Sobber's real reason for attacking Ghost towns yesterday?
      Sobber, jealousy is such an ugly thing. You really shouldn't go there.
      Sober, are you attacking Ghost towns? Do you see the pattern sober? Do you see how females are at the top of bunkeys list? Why does he do this?

Bunkey was raised in a culture that allows zero contact with women and now that he is FORCED, he thinks he can bully them?!!??? No.

Nope, you will not stop Ghost from posting on the boards. Verbally, against me! You have no chance, in game you are not worth it. Perhaps if you had no hfx tag I would have entertained you and not been in vmode, If bunkey did not abuse the game I would not be in vmode and here is the thing. I play for fun with one account, hfx plays some next stuff that is not fun because they lie, use multis and in top of that they have multis for their multis and then get banned :dash:

I know you agree. Why run with sexist pigs? Are you one of those who also feels the need to disrespect women?

About the likes....WT RASSSSSSS??¿!!!
      Dude, are you trying to troll me? If anything you are making me smile.

Btw, I have 177 more like than you <3

Meow
    • Sober wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sober wrote:

If GHOST has no part in this war then why are so many posting over and over in the threads;)!
      And now everyone sees why I call you SobberTM. All you do is cry and cry and cry. Poor little SobberTM
      As your members cry over and over about me attacking them even to our Diplomat (that message made my night), enjoy;)!
      The sad thing is that you lie to your own Diplomat. Of course, that seems par for the course in Huge Farm eXchange.
      Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.
    • CoUstes wrote:

Sober wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sober wrote:

If GHOST has no part in this war then why are so many posting over and over in the threads;)!
      And now everyone sees why I call you SobberTM. All you do is cry and cry and cry. Poor little SobberTM
      As your members cry over and over about me attacking them even to our Diplomat (that message made my night), enjoy;)!
      The sad thing is that you lie to your own Diplomat. Of course, that seems par for the course in Huge Farm eXchange.
      Nope, had no reason to lie;)! Oh please get Sober to stop attacking us!!! Classic!!! Now I know why your alliance has not helped Hell with fighting!!!!
    • DrkAngel wrote:

I am pretty sure I wasn't crying. I was asking why....is that now considered crying? Damn, I knew I was getting old, but I didn't think I was that out of sync with the rest of the world.
      Nope, was not asking it was begging! Please stop sober from attacking us!!! No big deal, I love it and truly understand why you and your Alliance have not helped HELL with military;)!
    • DrkAngel wrote:

You know what....I give you permission to post my messages. Pleae show me where I asked you to stop attacking me.

I'll wait.

Asked our Diplomat;) but do not worry, I understand, you guys are builders and talkers! But wait, so you are saying you or anyone in GHOST did not ask our diplomat to stop attacking GHOST members? So I can?

"JuneBarcarolle Contact diplomat Hells Kitchen [48:6] 06.07.2017 1:16:33
      JuneBarcarolle from the alliance GHOST sends the following message: "

The post was edited 3 times, last by Sober ().

• I can't speak for anyone else, but I did not message your diplomat about anything. I only talked to you and asked why.

Why do you want to bring another alliance into the war? Just because we run our mouths on the board? Pretty lame excuse. You know damn well why we post ( well at least why I post). I have made it perfectly clear that I despise Hunter and you are a fool if you think I'm just gonna stand by and let him run amuck with his lies and nonsense, especially when he keeps bringing up GHOST, Dog, and Svana.

We run our mouths, get used to it. It's not going to stop because y'all don't like it.
    • DrkAngel wrote:

I can't speak for anyone else, but I did not message your diplomat about anything. I only talked to you and asked why.

Why do you want to bring another alliance into the war? Just because we run our mouths on the board? Pretty lame excuse. You know damn well why we post ( well at least why I post). I have made it perfectly clear that I despise Hunter and you are a fool if you think I'm just gonna stand by and let him run amuck with his lies and nonsense, especially when he keeps bringing up GHOST, Dog, and Svana.

We run our mouths, get used to it. It's not going to stop because y'all don't like it.
      Never said you did, and join the war? LOL, your alliance could not even handle one person without contacting our diplomat.
    • I'd say we handled you pretty well. :phatgrin:

Sea battle near Hells Kitchen
      (06.07.2017 5:17:04)
      Sober[-HFX-] from Krotida, Venice-SF, No S Cam
      vs
      JuneBarcarolle[GHOST] from Hells Kitchen, Serenity

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Ram-Ship...............................0(-72) - Ram-Ship..............................96(-68)
      Fire Ship..............................0(-29) - Fire Ship.............................5(-114)
      ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................61(-0)
      ............................................. - Mortar Ship............................42(-0)
      Steam Ram..............................0(-61) - Steam Ram..............................36(-4)
      Diving Boat............................0(-12) - Diving Boat............................63(-4)
      Paddle Speedboat.......................0(-15) - Paddle Speedboat.......................61(-0)
      Balloon Carrier.........................0(-2) - Balloon Carrier.........................9(-4)
      ............................................. - Tender.................................30(-0)
      Rocket Ship.............................0(-8) - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military..............................-2622.2 - Military..............................-1335.6
      Offensive points.........................3339 - Defence points.........................6555.5
      Damage Received........................131110 - Damage Received.........................66780
      Damage Percent............................66% - Damage Percent............................34%

Winners: JuneBarcarolle[GHOST]

Losers: Sober[-HFX-]

1 units from JuneBarcarolle[GHOST] are defending the port of Hells Kitchen

9 units from JuneBarcarolle[GHOST] are defending the port of Hells Kitchen

393 units from JuneBarcarolle[GHOST] are defending the port of Hells Kitchen

The miracle of JuneBarcarolle[GHOST] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.07.2017 4:17:04)

The miracle of Sober[-HFX-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.07.2017 4:17:04)

The miracle of JuneBarcarolle[GHOST] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.07.2017 4:25:16)

The miracle of Sober[-HFX-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.07.2017 4:32:04)

JuneBarcarolle[GHOST]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

The miracle of JuneBarcarolle[GHOST] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.07.2017 4:32:42)

The miracle of Sober[-HFX-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.07.2017 4:38:18)

JuneBarcarolle[GHOST]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

The miracle of JuneBarcarolle[GHOST] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.07.2017 4:48:14)

The miracle of Sober[-HFX-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.07.2017 4:50:08)

The miracle of Sober[-HFX-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.07.2017 5:09:21)

The miracle of JuneBarcarolle[GHOST] 'Colossus' is activated. (06.07.2017 5:14:43)

The miracle of JuneBarcarolle[GHOST] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.07.2017 5:17:04)

Given the background regarding HFX and GHOST and how often we've been accused of things or threatened by certain people in HFX, asking Nawlins what your attacks were about seemed a prudent course of action. If HFX doesn't want us involved in the war, then attacking GHOST is counter-productive to that goal. We will defend ourselves. We will also use diplomacy to insure that those defensive actions aren't taken out of context.

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
      Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
      Carved my name into his leather seats...
      I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
      Slashed a hole in all four tires...
      Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
    • JuneBarcarolle wrote:

I'd say we handled you pretty well. :phatgrin:

Sea battle near Hells Kitchen
      (06.07.2017 5:17:04)
      Sober[-HFX-] from Krotida, Venice-SF, No S Cam
      vs
      JuneBarcarolle[GHOST] from Hells Kitchen, Serenity

Ram-Ship...............................0(-72) - Ram-Ship..............................96(-68)
      Fire Ship..............................0(-29) - Fire Ship.............................5(-114)
      ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................61(-0)
      ............................................. - Mortar Ship............................42(-0)
      Steam Ram..............................0(-61) - Steam Ram..............................36(-4)
      Diving Boat............................0(-12) - Diving Boat............................63(-4)
      Paddle Speedboat.......................0(-15) - Paddle Speedboat.......................61(-0)
      Balloon Carrier.........................0(-2) - Balloon Carrier.........................9(-4)
      ............................................. - Tender.................................30(-0)
      Rocket Ship.............................0(-8) - .............................................
      Military..............................-2622.2 - Military..............................-1335.6
      Offensive points.........................3339 - Defence points.........................6555.5
      Damage Received........................131110 - Damage Received.........................66780
      Damage Percent............................66% - Damage Percent............................34%

Winners: JuneBarcarolle[GHOST]

Losers: Sober[-HFX-]

1 units from JuneBarcarolle[GHOST] are defending the port of Hells Kitchen

9 units from JuneBarcarolle[GHOST] are defending the port of Hells Kitchen

393 units from JuneBarcarolle[GHOST] are defending the port of Hells Kitchen

The miracle of JuneBarcarolle[GHOST] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.07.2017 4:17:04)

The miracle of Sober[-HFX-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.07.2017 4:17:04)

The miracle of JuneBarcarolle[GHOST] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.07.2017 4:25:16)

The miracle of Sober[-HFX-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.07.2017 4:32:04)

The miracle of JuneBarcarolle[GHOST] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.07.2017 4:32:42)

The miracle of Sober[-HFX-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.07.2017 4:38:18)

The miracle of JuneBarcarolle[GHOST] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.07.2017 4:48:14)

The miracle of Sober[-HFX-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.07.2017 4:50:08)

The miracle of Sober[-HFX-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.07.2017 5:09:21)

The miracle of JuneBarcarolle[GHOST] 'Colossus' is activated. (06.07.2017 5:14:43)

The miracle of JuneBarcarolle[GHOST] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (06.07.2017 5:17:04)

Given the background regarding HFX and GHOST and how often we've been accused of things or threatened by certain people in HFX, asking Nawlins what your attacks were about seemed a prudent course of action. If HFX doesn't want us involved in the war, then attacking GHOST is counter-productive to that goal. We will defend ourselves. We will also use diplomacy to insure that those defensive actions aren't taken out of context.
      yep was told to back off after the Colossus, so I am guessing you do not want that since you handled me?
    • Don't you have an inactive to go take care of?

sig by Checkmate

• Sober wrote:

Again if you handled me can I attack GHOST? I mean I am no threat, if you can handle me then there is no doubt the rest of your Alliance can, yes?
      "Can" the rest of our alliance handle you? Sure.

May you attack us? No. We have better things to do than deal with you.

sig by Checkmate