Sobber's Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• devo13az wrote:

Sober wrote:

devo13az wrote:

Sober wrote:

Who has 115,000 MS and runs into vmode when hit
      Ummm, I don't know.....these guys??? :rolleyes: Name: WineryCity (34)Title:
      Player: W A N T E D
      Ally: -HFX-
      Master builders: 17,190,430
      Scientists: 2,996,025
      Military: 182,195
      Gold stock: 646,501,413

Name: Volga Bulgaria (38)
      Title:
      Player: H u n t e r
      Ally: -HFX-
      Master builders: 12,037,501
      Scientists: 828,019
      Military: 48,272
      Gold stock: 51,405,567

You are truly an IDIOT! Notice the date:He had to use colosus and vmode
      Sea battle near Target Masters
      (11.10.2017 6:29:05)
      runaway [-HFX-] from Crystaltips, Thunder Cracker, Marble-town
      with
      DiamondPrincess [HELL] from Target Masters, Chappie, Teletraan 1

---------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------
      Ram-Ship ............. 428 (-72) - Ram-Ship ......... ................... 1157 (-72)
      Fire Ship ............................ 21 (-116) - Fire Ship ............ 1485 (-181)
      Mortar Ship ........................... 126 (-0) - Mortar Ship ............. ............... 210 (-0)
      Steam Ram ............................. 150 (-0) - Steam Ram ........... .................. 519 (-0)
      ............................................. - Rocket Ship .. ........................ 188 (-16)
      Diving Boat ................................. 63 (-16) - Diving Boat ............. .............. 301 (-0)
      Paddle Speedboat ....................... 90 (-0) - Paddle Speedboat ................. ..... 319 (-0)
      Balloon Carrier ........................ 72 (-8) - Balloon Carrier ................ ....... (-8)
      Tender ................................. 80 (-0) - Tender ......... ....................... 110 (-0)
      ............................................. - Catapult Ship .. ......................... 8 (-0)
      ---------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------
      Military ..............................- 1626.4 - Military ............... ............... 2154.2
      Offensive points ....................... 5385.5 - Defense points ..................... ...... 4066
      Damage Received ......................... 81320 - Damage Received ................... ..... 107710
      Damage Percent ............................ 43% - Damage Percent ............... ............. 57%

Winners: DiamondPrincess [HELL]

ALL that military and runs into VACATION mode!!
      Yes, and please tell me why WANTED with a 182k military is in vmode??? I suppose he's got "much" better reasons.
      Maybe the fact he has been in Vacation mode for over a month? LMAO!! I will ask again since it is such a tough question, what was HELL's total score in July?
    • Why is it a big deal when someone from HELL goes into vmode, but when someone in HFX goes into vmode...it's real life and shrugged off?

Personally, I could care less if someone goes into vmode, but some people just seem to make a big deal about it. I honestly want to know why and I am sure I am going to regret asking this.
    • Sober wrote:

Maybe the fact he has been in Vacation mode for over a month? LMAO!! I will ask again since it is such a tough question, what was HELL's total score in July?
      What do I care??? If there's just two of us left, you still don't have the common sense to beat us. Kind of like your over inflated ego, and under inflated "other" stuff.

Place 1-50 of the Offensive points highscore list!
      Position Player name Alliance Points Actions
      1 Hammer of the Barbarians d3v0 HELL 240,545
      2 Hercules` Vanquisher Being1 Nexus 172,688 Write message
      3 Sober -HFX- 162,599

I mean, I hate to KEEP bringing up the obvious, but I've got over 2/3 of YOUR entire alliances total OP's.

Alliance Highscore

Offensive points

3 Xtremists(-HFX- ) 136 318,721 2,344

Keep sobbin about your ineffectiveness and vmode somehow being your savior. What was YOUR score in July??? X/

Aress wrote:

DAWN Alliance ( international terrorist organizations )
      -They're very brutal , attacking any player much resources......

• Sober wrote:

I guess you could see me as doing his dirty work or maybe I am with HFX to help the other 135 members who are not Hunter? I just found it interesting those who hate some of the things Hunter did are doing the exact same things on these forums.
      I can understand that, but HFX will always be connected with Hunter from now on. HFX let this happen. HFX stood by and looked the other way when all of this went down. In our eyes, HFX is just as much responsible for this as Hunter. Why didn't leadership kick him out when all this went down on Theta? All of this could have been avoided. (Probably not...it just would be a different alliance, but HFX would be free and clear right now.) I get that alliances stick up for their members and I respect that. But what if you were shown all the stuff that he was doing to the female players in Theta and Zeta? Would you have stuck behind him or would you have kicked him to the curb? You seem like a guy that has some standards about keeping real life out of the game or at least I am assuming that you do, with all that I have read.

What would you have done?
    • devo13az wrote:

Sober wrote:

What do I care??? If there's just two of us left, you still don't have the common sense to beat us. Kind of like your over inflated ego, and under inflated "other" stuff.
      Place 1-50 of the Offensive points highscore list!
      Position Player name Alliance Points Actions
      1 Hammer of the Barbarians d3v0 HELL 240,545
      2 Hercules` Vanquisher Being1 Nexus 172,688 Write message
      3 Sober -HFX- 162,599

I mean, I hate to KEEP bringing up the obvious, but I've got over 2/3 of YOUR entire alliances total OP's.

Alliance Highscore

Offensive points

3 Xtremists(-HFX- ) 136 318,721 2,344

Keep sobbin about your ineffectiveness and vmode somehow being your savior. What was YOUR score in July??? X/

LMAO!!! "What do I care??? If there's just two of us left"

I think that says it all when it comes down to who is beating who!!!
    • DrkAngel wrote:

Sober wrote:

I guess you could see me as doing his dirty work or maybe I am with HFX to help the other 135 members who are not Hunter? I just found it interesting those who hate some of the things Hunter did are doing the exact same things on these forums.
      I can understand that, but HFX will always be connected with Hunter from now on. HFX let this happen. HFX stood by and looked the other way when all of this went down. In our eyes, HFX is just as much responsible for this as Hunter. Why didn't leadership kick him out when all this went down on Theta? All of this could have been avoided. (Probably not...it just would be a different alliance, but HFX would be free and clear right now.) I get that alliances stick up for their members and I respect that. But what if you were shown all the stuff that he was doing to the female players in Theta and Zeta? Would you have stuck behind him or would you have kicked him to the curb? You seem like a guy that has some standards about keeping real life out of the game or at least I am assuming that you do, with all that I have read.
      What would you have done?
      Actually it is what did I do! I fought HUNTER and Tiger for a long time, even got several of their accounts banned but I also treat this as a game and do not hold a grudge if the issues that started a war have stopped, of course we are all different:

DOW- HFX Vs Xtr-P

HFX vs Xtr-P
    • Hey, look who came back from the dead...

devo13az wrote:

Sea battle near HFX Dreamin
      (10.12.2016 12:58:38)
      runaway[-HFX-] from Sea Swept
      vs
      d3v0[HELL] from HFX Dreamin

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Ram-Ship............................648(-320) - Ram-Ship............................983(-288)
      Fire Ship............................14(-235) - Fire Ship...........................293(-636)
      ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................68(-0)
      Mortar Ship...........................126(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................138(-0)
      Steam Ram............................55(-125) - Steam Ram.............................300(-0)
      ............................................. - Rocket Ship...........................62(-64)
      Diving Boat...........................52(-66) - Diving Boat...........................475(-0)
      Paddle Speedboat.......................90(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................555(-0)
      Balloon Carrier.......................10(-32) - Balloon Carrier.......................33(-30)
      Tender................................100(-0) - Tender................................228(-0)
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military..............................-8286.2 - Military..............................-8015.2
      Offensive points........................20038 - Defence points........................20715.5
      Damage Received........................414310 - Damage Received........................400760
      Damage Percent............................50% - Damage Percent............................50%

Winners: d3v0[HELL]

Losers: runaway[-HFX-]

runaway[-HFX-]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Finally find someone to run this multi SobberTM??? Not as good as the original owner...LMAO

Sea battle near Pogi S2
      (12.10.2017 3:05:26)
      d3v0[HELL] from 3 Picata G, Torcello, Pogi S2
      vs
      Harold Pogi[-HFX-] from Pogi S2, runaway[-HFX-] from East Timor, Mouse Trap, Thunder Cracker, Venus Fly Trap, Marble-hamlet, Crystaltips

Diving Boat............................35(-0) - Diving Boat............................83(-1)
      Fire Ship............................16(-285) - Fire Ship...........................377(-392)
      Steam Ram............................350(-32) - Steam Ram............................723(-61)
      Ram-Ship............................364(-198) - Ram-Ship............................569(-198)
      Mortar Ship............................84(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................442(-0)
      Paddle Speedboat.......................90(-0) - Paddle Speedboat....................240(-150)
      Tender.................................45(-0) - Tender................................180(-0)
      Rocket Ship............................80(-4) - Rocket Ship..........................524(-39)
      Balloon Carrier.......................43(-27) - Balloon Carrier........................60(-2)
      Military................................-4393 - Military..............................-7012.6
      Offensive points......................17531.5 - Defence points........................10982.5
      Damage Received........................219650 - Damage Received........................350630
      Damage Percent............................38% - Damage Percent............................62%

Winners: Harold Pogi[-HFX-], runaway[-HFX-]

Losers: d3v0[HELL]

APPARENTLY, you need "another" 100k of MS because you are so "winning". :lolbash:

Aress wrote:

• devo13az wrote:

devo13az wrote:

vs

Ram-Ship............................648(-320) - Ram-Ship............................983(-288)
      Fire Ship............................14(-235) - Fire Ship...........................293(-636)
      ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................68(-0)
      Mortar Ship...........................126(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................138(-0)
      Steam Ram............................55(-125) - Steam Ram.............................300(-0)
      ............................................. - Rocket Ship...........................62(-64)
      Diving Boat...........................52(-66) - Diving Boat...........................475(-0)
      Paddle Speedboat.......................90(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................555(-0)
      Balloon Carrier.......................10(-32) - Balloon Carrier.......................33(-30)
      Tender................................100(-0) - Tender................................228(-0)
      Military..............................-8286.2 - Military..............................-8015.2
      Offensive points........................20038 - Defence points........................20715.5
      Damage Received........................414310 - Damage Received........................400760
      Damage Percent............................50% - Damage Percent............................50%

Finally find someone to run this multi SobberTM??? Not as good as the original owner...LMAO

Sea battle near Pogi S2
      vs
      Harold Pogi[-HFX-] from Pogi S2, runaway[-HFX-] from East Timor, Mouse Trap, Thunder Cracker, Venus Fly Trap, Marble-hamlet, Crystaltips

Diving Boat............................35(-0) - Diving Boat............................83(-1)
      Fire Ship............................16(-285) - Fire Ship...........................377(-392)
      Steam Ram............................350(-32) - Steam Ram............................723(-61)
      Ram-Ship............................364(-198) - Ram-Ship............................569(-198)
      Mortar Ship............................84(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................442(-0)
      Paddle Speedboat.......................90(-0) - Paddle Speedboat....................240(-150)
      Tender.................................45(-0) - Tender................................180(-0)
      Rocket Ship............................80(-4) - Rocket Ship..........................524(-39)
      Balloon Carrier.......................43(-27) - Balloon Carrier........................60(-2)
      Military................................-4393 - Military..............................-7012.6
      Offensive points......................17531.5 - Defence points........................10982.5
      Damage Received........................219650 - Damage Received........................350630
      Damage Percent............................38% - Damage Percent............................62%

APPARENTLY, you need "another" 100k of MS because you are so "winning". :lolbash:

Doing all that damage how did you lose? That is right, down to a 2 member ALLIANCE!!! What happened to all your members?
    • Sober wrote:

devo13az wrote:

devo13az wrote:

vs

Sea battle near Pogi S2
      vs

Doing all that damage how did you lose? That is right, down to a 2 member ALLIANCE!!! What happened to all your members?
      Tired of kicking your ASS??? :sleeping:

Aress wrote:

• devo13az wrote:

Sober wrote:

devo13az wrote:

devo13az wrote:

vs

Finally find someone to run this multi SobberTM??? Not as good as the original owner...LMAO Sea battle near Pogi S2
      vs

I think it is the other way around!!! lol HELL is down to 2 members, big win for HFX!!!!
    • Sober wrote:

devo13az wrote:

Sober wrote:

devo13az wrote:

devo13az wrote:

vs

Finally find someone to run this multi SobberTM??? Not as good as the original owner...LMAO Sea battle near Pogi S2(12.10.2017 3:05:26)
      vs

I think it is the other way around!!! lol HELL is down to 2 members, big win for HFX!!!!

Still a lack of a basic 1st grade education....that's ok, I'll S.P.E.L.L. it out for you....these aren't roman numerals...

31 The Hellions(HELL ) 11 42,601,803 3,872,891

Why you so afraid??? You've already got us in members by more than 10 to 1....would it really look worse if we were beating you at 68 to 1??? :lol:

Aress wrote:

• devo13az wrote:

Sober wrote:

devo13az wrote:

Sober wrote:

devo13az wrote:

devo13az wrote:

vs

Finally find someone to run this multi SobberTM??? Not as good as the original owner...LMAO Sea battle near Pogi S2(12.10.2017 3:05:26)d3v0[HELL] from 3 Picata G, Torcello, Pogi S2
      vs

Still a lack of a basic 1st grade education....that's ok, I'll S.P.E.L.L. it out for you....these aren't roman numerals...

Why you so afraid??? You've already got us in members by more than 10 to 1....would it really look worse if we were beating you at 68 to 1??? :lol:

My fault, down to 2 people running 11 accounts!!!! A win for HFX!!!!
    • Sober wrote:

devo13az wrote:

Sober wrote:

devo13az wrote:

Sober wrote:

devo13az wrote:

devo13az wrote:

vs

Finally find someone to run this multi SobberTM??? Not as good as the original owner...LMAO Sea battle near Pogi S2(12.10.2017 3:05:26)d3v0[HELL] from 3 Picata G, Torcello, Pogi S2vs

My fault, down to 2 people running 11 accounts!!!! A win for HFX!!!!
      Seriously??? :doofy:

I run one account....that's all any of us need against your pathetic alliance of multis.

Hey, what about these guys??? Having a hard time logging into all of Hunter's accounts? :thumbsup:

Yep, REEEAAAAALLLLY looks like "winning". At least by Huge Farm eXchange standards. :thumbsup:

Aress wrote:

• Sober wrote:

Actually it is what did I do! I fought HUNTER and Tiger for a long time, even got several of their accounts banned but I also treat this as a game and do not hold a grudge if the issues that started a war have stopped, of course we are all different:

DOW- HFX Vs Xtr-P

HFX vs Xtr-P
      And what was that war for? Piracy! Not even close to the reason we were fighting HFX.....nice try though.

And here is another difference...the reasons haven't stopped. Hunter still continues (well, when he is not in vmode) to harass female players and HFX lets it happen. He will deny it to this day, just like he will deny that he was trying to get me fired as SMod. I swear everyone in HFX is blind to what he has done.

We told players in HFX why were were at war with them and if they wanted out of it to drop tag and they would be left alone. And you know what....we honored that. Others denied what Hunter was doing and continued to fight us. Hunter got banned and we left HFX alone. But then Hunter came back and started his crap again and HFX let it happen again. So here we are.

Why don't all of the active members in HFX leave and start a new alliance? Leave Hunter and all his multis in HFX to die out.

I don't hold grudges. Yes, I can't stand Hunter, but I don't lose sleep over it, anything in this game, or here on the board. I know how to separate the game from my life.
    • DrkAngel wrote:

Sober wrote:

DOW- HFX Vs Xtr-P

HFX vs Xtr-P
      And what was that war for? Piracy! Not even close to the reason we were fighting HFX.....nice try though.
      And here is another difference...the reasons haven't stopped. Hunter still continues (well, when he is not in vmode) to harass female players and HFX lets it happen. He will deny it to this day, just like he will deny that he was trying to get me fired as SMod. I swear everyone in HFX is blind to what he has done.

We told players in HFX why were were at war with them and if they wanted out of it to drop tag and they would be left alone. And you know what....we honored that. Others denied what Hunter was doing and continued to fight us. Hunter got banned and we left HFX alone. But then Hunter came back and started his crap again and HFX let it happen again. So here we are.

Why don't all of the active members in HFX leave and start a new alliance? Leave Hunter and all his multis in HFX to die out.

I don't hold grudges. Yes, I can't stand Hunter, but I don't lose sleep over it, anything in this game, or here on the board. I know how to separate the game from my life.
      Actually there is more History then that from gamma and other wars for other reasons with Hunter. Speaking of harassing Females, is the not what Khaleesi just did? She also did to Daisy? Is that the blind thing you are talking about? Regardless the grudge is being held by you not me.
    • Sobber wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sobber wrote:

speaking of crying do I have your permission to post the message you sent after I occupied your port? I can talk trash in the forms but please don't attack me in the game, lmao! Already pre warned Your Leader I treat the forms as part of the game, Better Build up your military, enjoy!
      P.S., nope, I am not giving you permission to post anything I have written in a PM
      Nope was talking about you crying to my diplomat! Regardless I knew you would not give permission, enjoy!
      You really are ignorant. According to your own external page, Nawlins is your Leader, not your Diplomat. Are you really kept out of the officer loop that badly?

P.S. asking your Leader if he really wants his General to drag GHOST into another war with your alliance is hardly crying. If you want to read real crying, just pick any of your posts here in the Beta forums. All you do is whine.
      Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.
    • Then enlighten me. What were the other reasons for that war? It was even said that HFX was a farm alliance. Not sure if that was you that said it or Combatto, either way....it was said, and yet you joined that very alliance. Umm, okay? ?(

But that now makes me wonder....if you don't like Hunter, then why did you join his alliance? I saw references to the GDA war on Epsi back in the day. (I was in GDA before it went downhill. Another story for another time.) HFX was compared to GDA...interesting....yet you still joined HFX.... ?(

What Khaleesi did? From what I understand it was started in PM, where it should have stayed. You were the one that made it public. If there was a problem with something she sent to you in PM, then you should have reported it. You brought that one on yourself. As for Daisy, you are going to have to remind me. I have seen and dealt with entirely too much crap like this on the boards, it's hard to keep it all straight.

Speaking of grudges....what would you call your issue with Khaleesi? You can't seem to let that go....isn't that the definition of a grudge? That is personal to you and I get it. What was done back on Theta was personal to GHOST, so maybe there is one. But like I mentioned earlier, when I log off, I could care less about what is happening here, so it can't be that serious of one.

I am done beating my head against the wall with you. You will never understand and I accept that.

Have fun and keep a smile, it is a game after all, right? :)
    • CoUstes wrote:

Sobber wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sobber wrote:

speaking of crying do I have your permission to post the message you sent after I occupied your port? I can talk trash in the forms but please don't attack me in the game, lmao! Already pre warned Your Leader I treat the forms as part of the game, Better Build up your military, enjoy!
      P.S., nope, I am not giving you permission to post anything I have written in a PM
      Nope was talking about you crying to my diplomat! Regardless I knew you would not give permission, enjoy!
      You really are ignorant. According to your own external page, Nawlins is your Leader, not your Diplomat. Are you really kept out of the officer loop that badly?
      P.S. asking your Leader if he really wants his General to drag GHOST into another war with your alliance is hardly crying. If you want to read real crying, just pick any of your posts here in the Beta forums. All you do is whine.
      See how easy that was to get you to admit your crying? :thumbsup:
    • DrkAngel wrote:

Then enlighten me. What were the other reasons for that war? It was even said that HFX was a farm alliance. Not sure if that was you that said it or Combatto, either way....it was said, and yet you joined that very alliance. Umm, okay? ?(

But that now makes me wonder....if you don't like Hunter, then why did you join his alliance? I saw references to the GDA war on Epsi back in the day. (I was in GDA before it went downhill. Another story for another time.) HFX was compared to GDA...interesting....yet you still joined HFX.... ?(

What Khaleesi did? From what I understand it was started in PM, where it should have stayed. You were the one that made it public. If there was a problem with something she sent to you in PM, then you should have reported it. You brought that one on yourself. As for Daisy, you are going to have to remind me. I have seen and dealt with entirely too much crap like this on the boards, it's hard to keep it all straight.

Speaking of grudges....what would you call your issue with Khaleesi? You can't seem to let that go....isn't that the definition of a grudge? That is personal to you and I get it. What was done back on Theta was personal to GHOST, so maybe there is one. But like I mentioned earlier, when I log off, I could care less about what is happening here, so it can't be that serious of one.

I am done beating my head against the wall with you. You will never understand and I accept that.

Have fun and keep a smile, it is a game after all, right? :)
      I joined HFX because HUNTER was the first to ask me when I was tagless. As for my issue with Khaleesi, I have not declared war on her Alliance, asked for her to quit, and have not attacked her since she joined her new Alliance, just pointed out the obvious of what she does, far from a grudge;)!