[Intermediate+] The Island [Game]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• My biggest issue with the sanity rationale was - the complete lack of insanity in the flips upon death. For this kind of game with those roles, especially, to hide the sanity on death flip would move this to advanced for me.

Do not meddle with dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
      :turkeydance: I'm just a small turkeh, how much trouble could I get into? :turkeydance:
    • Turkeh wrote:

My biggest issue with the sanity rationale was - the complete lack of insanity in the flips upon death. For this kind of game with those roles, especially, to hide the sanity on death flip would move this to advanced for me.
      You're saying that because Frozen flipped as cop instead of as insane cap, there was an issue with the rationale, I am I correct?

Heather wrote:

But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.
    • Yep, exactly. FA wasn't insane at all :P she got blocked a couple times and not once, so in essence she *did* behave like a random cop even though that's not actually what happened.

Do not meddle with dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
      :turkeydance: I'm just a small turkeh, how much trouble could I get into? :turkeydance:
    • Soo.. 2 comments because the rest are really more or less bam being a snob

1. My last day phase I played like crap.. mostly because I could *shrugs* but my reasoning behind trying to keep Hari was because the game would have dragged on for soooooo long if I didn't. Had I just hammered him like I would have if he had my role I'd probably have asked Kaleg if I could just douse all of you and call it a win.. just burn you all at the same time xD

2. Because I played soooooo poorly my last day phase the last day phase was... Shocking? To say the least. The amount of time it took to get a lynch was terrifying.

Ok, so those are my comments for players that are fairly irrelevant (also ty FA, did exactly what I wanted N1) lemme move over to mod stuff that I thought was..... Odd... XD

So for balance purposes, this game was VERY heavily favored towards scum and in what I'd call a normal atmosphere scum would win this game 80% of the time. Let's say FA targeted somebody else N1, say it's Sharpe. She gets guilty and pushes Sharpe D2 or hold it.. whenever my team finds out about that the next night we don't perform the witch action which would suggest FA was a random cop or scum. Also, the game is heavily lacking in the kill department. Yes, there's 2 chances that 2 people will die the same night but it's very unlikely that it's happen more than once (this game we managed to have the chance of it happening twice but we targeted the same person.. wondering why drk targeted Baka still xD.

Personally I hate playing an arsonist. It's a weak poisoner and a fear for cult in it's best games.

Sig by June 8)
      Love is like air, without it... I die.

spaPOT wrote:

no worriess..you see im a kid thats why im dumb..kuku :pillepalle:
    • I think to balance the game a bit more you'd need some stronger TB roles, not necessarily more roles but stronger ones... As well as a doctor to move the game forward.. you and I could talk it over if you'd like but I haven't really put a lot of thought in it right now.

Sig by June 8)
      Love is like air, without it... I die.

spaPOT wrote:

no worriess..you see im a kid thats why im dumb..kuku :pillepalle: