[Intermediate+] The Island [Game]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• With the extension, I'll grant that FA may not have known the game started until less than 24 hours within the day, but currently there are only 35 posts in the game thread that aren't from me over 57 hours. In addition to that, there hasn't really been any serious discussion so right now I'm also thinking a bit of, "An extension? For what?" If the activity picks up or there starts being an actual chance of lynch, I'll grant a 12-24 hours extension, but right now I'm inclined to deny the request of an extension as I need a better reason to extend Day 1.

Vote Count
      SheepDog: Maul, Sharpe
      Hari: Drk
      Hans: Hari
      Frozen Angel: Baka
      Turkeh Leg the Magnificent: Bam
      6 votes for a lynch

14 hours 50 minutes left in day 1
      timeanddate.com/countdown/elec…=Day+Phase+1&font=cursive

Heather wrote:

But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.
    • Yeah.. if we have to have this conversation every time it comes up I honestly question why people can't just look at the other games for everyone's stance. As a mod and a player I fail to see the point D1. I don't have much to add and as usual I stick with the POV that unless you have MSI you're taking a stab in the dark and likely MURDERING town D1 with the known intention that they are town and that you are simply murdering them.

Sig by June 8)
      Love is like air, without it... I die.

spaPOT wrote:

no worriess..you see im a kid thats why im dumb..kuku :pillepalle:
    • @Hari Seldon

Mainly because she's my Mafia soul mate, and partially because I know her play.

I also think I noticed something and I probably will be shot tonight for it, but it's far too early to out what I noticed and it would look silly for me to say it now for fear of the beyond remedy repercussion it might cause (those are some big words for you to analyze). :P

Also, you had totally ignored my recurring dream, and that damn emu's currently starring at me again. ;(

As for the deadline, I always think that D1 should be the only day with extensions allowed and/or has a longer day span. This is because half of it (well, because it's only 72 hours here) is wasted between waiting for people to show up and spam voting trying to mobilize the game. Starting D2 we don't need to spam vote and might have some night action results to analyze, so 72 hours is fair.

In short: I would like a 24-48 hours extension to D1 only so I can -at least- decide on my night action, if I have one.

Right now I think I wanna watch one of Charlie's Angels episodes for more clues. Kate Prince (Annie Ilonzeh), Eve French (Minka Kelly) & Abby Sampson (Rachael Taylor) have obvious ties with our own angels in this game, with former being tanned and the second being French while the third is blond.

Finally, I think X, Y & Z are town. I'm not sure about A, B & C, and I have a slight scum lean on D, but I definitely suspect the remaining two more.

Signed: Za Pink Panzer
      I see dead presidents on banknotes all the time.

• If the day phase is extended by 48 hours I'll be AFK the entire duration. Would prefer not to waste my time any more than D1 already has... I mean honestly if you all expect me to read the thread roll my eyes and not reply for another 48 hours you're crazy.

Also, since Baka is obviously the cop, it shouldn't be too hard for him to know his first action: look into the least active or the least likely AT target. We all have our opinions on who that is but for me it's sheep dog because nobody on this sites meta wants to turn new players away by D1/N1-ing them... Unlike MS.

If Baka isn't the cop, clearly Kaleg didn't include cops in this game and we should lynch him.

Sig by June 8)
      Love is like air, without it... I die.

spaPOT wrote:

no worriess..you see im a kid thats why im dumb..kuku :pillepalle:
    • On second thoughts, I think I can out what silly thoughts I had earlier. I "think" we have at least 2 PRs (other than me), so maybe they deserve to be let into what I'm imagining.

Kate (the Dark Angel) had shown excessive concern about Rachael (the blond one) lack of activity and beyond (i.e. what will happen if she doesn't show up). This gave me the feeling the two are paired together (Huh! Charlie already has them on his team, Duh!) and miss Prince didn't want to be left alone because her teammate got caught in a traffic jam. (Why do they call it "jam" anyway? Does it taste sweet??? Or is it because it's Dangerous??*)

*For reference: Check Michael Jackson's album: Dangerous, or the movie: This Is It.

So, that's what I'm thinking. Now let me go listen to "Lady Marmalade" followed by Jermaine Jackson's Sweetest Sweetest (diabetics need keep their distance)

• MaulICE wrote:

Who fed Baka the weird juice, not the Baka I remember.
      You've got to be kidding me. Just because I want to fly for once doesn't mean I'm not the same old emu. I mean, LOOK at me... there! Don't lose eye contact.. concentrate more.. more .. deeeeper.

Now tell me all your secrets. No. Wait. Not "all". I just want to know if you ARE anti-Town. remember: You can't lie, or you'll instantly turn into a grasshopper and I'll eat you instantly.

• First to get it out of my system my disappearance was because of many reasons :

1 ) I got a new job two weeks ago and still my mind is full of stuff that i forget left and right because of the change in habit ...
      2 ) for somereason i didn't got an emeil for my rolepm on ikariam boards. I'm sure I was getting one before this
      3 ) I was out of town participating (and somehow hosting) a memorial funeral type of thing for some relative in past 4 days. I just got home.
      4 ) I changed my mafia home site. I'm no longer playing/hosting etc on Mafia scum. I now use Mafia Universe. but I still got an email for your pm in there and I noticed this game with that.

so again sorry for my disappearance like that. Didn't mean to do so I just forgot the whole thing. Baka should have known about me not being on MS though which is weird for him not mentioning that earlier.

So far all the stuff I feel are comment worthy are :
      - post 19 is somehow weird and triggering
      - Heri's questioning without following up is the only source of discussions atm but I'm not sure if he is trying to shape them and direct them anywhere which is also concerning.
      - Baka's fluffing is townish as hell because of it's quality.
      - post 33 is "honest" while its NAI by content I think it's genuine.
      - Bam try to direct hypothetical investigations toward no content players - not hard to solve players like himself is wierd as hell and scummy

Vote: bamcbix

Sig by Kaleg Nar
    • No chance of turning into any type of insect. I'm a goody, a goody, goody, yum, yum. (Google it) And no, you can't still eat me.

I do know about some certain teeth though, although, its not very exciting. I blame the..........

Unvote SheepDog.

Vote Sharp.

Bad timing deserves its consequences.