[Intermediate+] The Island [Game]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Kaleg is trying to use my vulnerability (not being an English native speaker) to trick me into eating seal while thinking I'm eating veal.

@Hari: Yes. I believe bam to be the most inexperienced of us all. Look at his title. He can't even conceal being a mafioso.

So, this game needed Xerxes for sure. I want some GOOD reaction when I bring up the C word. I want panic, disgust, rage and what not. Oh, and LM too.

But anyway, I'll just play dumb and follow Hari in congratulating the protectives (btw, that post pinged, man. This ain't a beginners game for you to auto assume normal roles)
      I see dead presidents on banknotes all the time.

• Frozen Angel wrote:

bamcbix wrote:

0.o your first thought when there isn't a kill N1 is that the doctor pulled off a miracle? BWAHAHAHAHA vote hari
      I agree there are several scenarios about this that - a lot of them are not so lovely -
      I don't follow the logic you used here for the vote though.
      I can follow that logic, hari sounded a little bitter and fake in his first post. But I wouldn't say enough to condemn him to a short drop and a sudden stop yet. ;)
      :gyrocopter-ani:
      BaM - Definition, bad at Mafia
      Sharpe12 - Definition, (Supremely handsome also refined, pulchritudinous & excellent) x12
    • Fake he did sound, but bitter? I don't think so.

The impression I got was that he was deliberately asserting the idea of a NK fail/prevention rather than consider other alternatives/possibilities. In other words, I felt he was trying to divert attention away from the "Colt" possibility. (Colt being a GUN. I didn't say the word.. I DID NOT SAY THE WORD)

• Vote Count

Hari: Bam
      6 votes for a majority

67.25 hours left in Day 2
      timeanddate.com/countdown/elec…+2+Countdown&font=cursive

I've slightly modified the stories as I've been a bit off the dark end for me, but nothing of importance has been changed.

Heather wrote:

But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.
    • Strong stance to take Bam, the story talks of a "spooner" during the night, that does suggest a role block/protective action to me. I would have thought you would have been more positive in seeing that.

My other wonder is why Sharpe spammed that we "we're little further than yesterday". That's a lot less to any than going "super happy" about the activities that happened and that everyone survived.

Bam --- aggressive interpretation.
      Sharpe ---- casual ignorance of events.

VOTE Sharpe.

I expected more from the first post, especially if from a townie.

• Frozen Angel wrote:

bakakadassa wrote:

Waiting on Hans, Psycho & Drk to report in before I finalize my reads and actually place a vote
      "Finalize" your reads?
      Yes. Oh, wait. NO! :lol:

I mean I need these 3 to come post today so that my read list can be "complete" and "current". When I say "finalize" I usually mean "up to date" (i.e. finalize the update.. the new version)

So these two people who don't speak English as their first language are playing together in Mafia game, and they get stuck on semantics of how to phrase an idea, and it potentially results in several back and forth posts providing a smoke screen for the real scum to hide and manipulate.. ;)

• MaulICE wrote:

Strong stance to take Bam, the story talks of a "spooner" during the night, that does suggest a role block/protective action to me. I would have thought you would have been more positive in seeing that.

My other wonder is why Sharpe spammed that we "we're little further than yesterday". That's a lot less to any than going "super happy" about the activities that happened and that everyone survived.

Bam --- aggressive interpretation.
      Sharpe ---- casual ignorance of events.

VOTE Sharpe.

I expected more from the first post, especially if from a townie.
      Are we not a little further than yesterday?
      If it was a doctor who saved someone then they can presume, with a reasonable level of confidence that they are a townie, even if it's not certain. We may also have a cop who knows sombodies status.
      Obviously I wouldn't say we were a lot further than yesterday, it's always nice to have a fresh corpse to work with after night one.
      :gyrocopter-ani:
      BaM - Definition, bad at Mafia
      Sharpe12 - Definition, (Supremely handsome also refined, pulchritudinous & excellent) x12
    • haha maybe it's just my hopes, Maul, but I would personally rather see another full blown B-mod game from somebody else than another regular setup. Because of that I am currently opting out of believing the mod (especially when the mod allows me to vote them but that's completely due to the PTSD game I recently modded)

ANYWAYS, for now I have 2 sets of notes and hoping it's set 2 but more than likely it's just set 1...

Note to self: need to do a post restrictions game soon.

Sig by June 8)
      Love is like air, without it... I die.

spaPOT wrote:

no worriess..you see im a kid thats why im dumb..kuku :pillepalle:
    • Bam is just being Bam. Nothing alarming with his postings, The rest is mostly trying to figure out what Bam said.

I see nothing being posted to get my attention in thinking of voting for anyone at this time.

I like to spoon at night with sleeping I love naked spooning..............
    • Psycho. So, there's no reason to vote for someone, what are you going to do to find that reason? Sitting on the fence and letting everyone else do the work is poor game play.

Try explaining why there's no reason for Now.

@ Baka, your use of English is so good I don't accept your reasoning that it's a second language so we have to give you lots of benefit of the doubt.

@ Bam. I didn't vote for you (yet) you aren't being scrummy but I did note what your first post was. Just monitoring.

@ Sharpe, I see you trying to rehash your post which caught my eye. I just feel your comments are a little too late to ring town true. Now, if you had made that post first time I would have looked somewhere else. I feel it's right to keep my vote right where it is.

• bamcbix wrote:

Well.. I'm here.. am not going to say I've COMPLETELY read my role yet.. but will be soon xD
      @MaulICE Soo... Does it trigger you like FA or did it come across like it did to everyone else? Pretty sure everyone else read it as "hi, I'm here.. didn't have time to read my role PM yet" I mean... I could have said "here" and had it mean literally the same thing.

Also this "I didn't vote for you (yet" crap has gotta stop. If you've a reason let's hear it but if you don't don't act like you've created a case but decided not to share it yet... If I had a DK ability I'd use it for your strange sense of false justifying your own post.

Also... What's this I'm not being scummy? I naturally play scummy.

Sig by June 8)
      Love is like air, without it... I die.

spaPOT wrote:

no worriess..you see im a kid thats why im dumb..kuku :pillepalle:
    • Bam, I was referring to your first post of this day phase. My concern was whether you were being heavy handed or actually angry about the other comments. One is town the other isn't. For now my read on you is more town.

Psycho, you have every right to vote for who you want but is that the best reason you can come up with?

I did ask you to give a reason, perhaps I need to clarify and that the reason should be game related.

Why do you have a problem with being challenged?

• Drk sent me a PM mentioning she'd be busy. I misread and thought it applied to later, but in retrospect it did apply to US Saturday in addition to US Sunday. But that she should be good for Monday.

Vote Count
      Hari: Bam
      Sharpe: Maul
      Maul: Psycho

57 hours left in Day 1
      timeanddate.com/countdown/elec…+2+Countdown&font=cursive

Heather wrote:

But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.