[Intermediate+] The Island [Game]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• i didnt care that i had two votes on me because i knew they where spam

and ive played before bam so dont go easy on me because you think i might rage quit

i love your fluff baka it made me chuckle

if we to prolong D1 i will be asleep and off working on another part of the island

@Sharpe12 if that was a spam vote on bam it is a little late in D1 to do that

as for maul i see no reason to vote sharpe for that seems like you trying to make up a reason to get rid of him

vote maul
    • Greetings;

Please find below a preliminary read list. Sure, it's based on RVS, fluff and light conversation, but a read list none-the-less.

Maul (town)

SheepDog (town lean)
      Hari Sledon (town lean)
      Hans ( slight town lean)

Sharpe12 (no idea)
      Psycho (no idea)
      Frozen Angel (I want to say town lean but I'm skeptical and paranoid still)

Bamcbix (mixed emotion here. Something's weird, but that's bam, so..)

Drk Angel (scum lean. the only thing she said was her concern about "what happens if FA doesn't show up". Somehow it gave the feeling Drk was afraid of FA's slot getting modkilled, but I could've got it the other way and she actually WANTED it to happen.)

Oh, and I tried to stare back at that emu. It didn't even twitch.
      I see dead presidents on banknotes all the time.

• Frozen Angel wrote:

SheepDog wrote:

@Sharpe12 if that was a spam vote on bam it is a little late in D1 to do that

as for maul i see no reason to vote sharpe for that seems like you trying to make up a reason to get rid of him

vote maul
      umm
      what are you on about?
      what im saying if your going to vote for someone past the first 24hrs of D1 than have a good reason
      and my vote on maul was i dont think voting sharpe because he place a bad timing spam vote was a legit reason. seems like hes trying to make something little into something grate
    • C'mon Baka, you know you're biased towards FAs read, it's okay to move me lower on your list.. too bad Nick isn't playing or I'd love to toss out a few :censored: Yes! GIVE IT TO ME's but I digress.

@Frozen Angel you can try, but honestly with you talking about my post 19 or whatever triggering you... I haven't even started yet, you might become the next trigglypuff at this rate.

How to prove that Baka's reads on FA are implied to be pro town... I suppose I'll leave it for everyone else to interpret but I'll toss my 2 cents in as Baka's flow and tone are significantly less crazy towards her unless he's trying to make a crazy RVS post about it.

@SheepDog sorry to tell ya but you're gonna be the little pet nub here until we figure out your skill level.... XD that's Bam talking now mafioso bam.

Sig by June 8)
      Love is like air, without it... I die.

spaPOT wrote:

no worriess..you see im a kid thats why im dumb..kuku :pillepalle:
    • bakakadassa wrote:

Hmmm.. how the hell am I not authorized to view my own posted image? can somebody please explain/fix this?
      Speaking from a technical standpoint, I can't view it either. (No permission.)

~3 hours left in Day 1.
      (Doing this from the phone so no update vote count ATM.)

Heather wrote:

But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.
    • bakakadassa wrote:

Drk Angel (scum lean. the only thing she said was her concern about "what happens if FA doesn't show up". Somehow it gave the feeling Drk was afraid of FA's slot getting modkilled, but I could've got it the other way and she actually WANTED it to happen.)
      So, because I was concerned about what would happen, I'm scummy?

You are talking to the one who actually swapped sides in a game once, because there were mod kills due to inactivity to preserve the balance. Oh wait...I got switched to the side that you were on, so you should already know this.

I know there are other ways of handling it and I knew that Kaleg wasn't going to say if sides were swapped or not. I remembered him asking for replacements (which was I stated), but who really knows if he had one since no one posted in there. He could have gotten a PM instead about it. Can I not be curious about something? Hell, it was almost 48 hours and she still hadn't checked in yet.

Maybe we should be more concerned as to why you seemed to shrug it off.
    • WOW! First time EVER that I feel Drk is being genuinely furious! 8o

Actually, I think I got more than I wanted from her slot already. In my experience she is not capable of faking THAT, so she must be TOWN in this game (at least for the time being, since she mentioned swapping sides and a cult isn't beyond Kaleg's modding style).

But, WOW, Drk. I mean, I could've responded in many different ways and argued stuff, but this really feels different from the usually laid back indifferent you. I'd rather be a fool and believe it than be a jerk and keep the pressure.
      I see dead presidents on banknotes all the time.

• MaulICE wrote:

Ohhh Sheepy, that's exactly why you make votes. To see how people react to them. I didn't like Sharpes call, I voted to see any reaction that might come from it, are you standing up for someone you're buddied with?
      if there is a connection between us then i would like to know about it

as for my skill level i havent played in a few years if that tells you anything
    • Final Votecount of Day 1
      Hari: Drk
      Hans: Hari
      Frozen Angel: Baka
      Bam: Sharpe12, FA
      The highly intelligent and physically attractive Kaleg Nar: Bam
      Sharpe12: Maul
      Maul: SheepDog
      6 votes for a lynch

Side note: I'm going to make a section in my first post to keep track of the various Day stories.

As the sun set on the island, the shipwreck survivors found a crate of marshmallows that had been soaked by the seawater. But hoping for it to lift their spirits, they brought it to the campfire and stuck them on sticks. The breeze was peaceful and flowing as they huddled around the fire and a man began to sing.

O marshmallow, O marshmallow
      I have burnt twenty of you
      White fluffy gooey
      ……….Turned to a black crisp
      You also fell into the hot fire
      O Marshmallow, O Marshmallow
      I have burnt twenty of you

As the group rested in the silence, conversations began to break out.
      “Do you think anyone is coming to get us?” asked one voice.
      “I’m sure they are. There have to be.” replied another.
      “Does it really matter? Aren’t we all just doomed to an inevitable encounter with oblivion someday?” said a third.
      “Oh you’re such a downer. Don’t you have any love in your life?” said a fourth.
      “No.”
      The singing voice began again.

O Hershey bar, O Hershey bar
      Why have you forsaken us...

“Well I for one am going to make sure you feel loved, because either I do that or I won’t be able to look at myself in the mirror.”
      “You can’t look at yourself in the mirror already. They all sunk.”
      “Not true!”
      “Oh yeah, I forgot, some of them cracked when a pair of dentures clogged the engine and blew it up!”

O bananas, O bananas
      Those monkeys were too greedy…

“There’s no need to get testy. What would your mother say?”
      “I don’t like talking about her.”
      “Oh, is she, you know…”
      “I said I don’t like talking about it.”
      “Come on and give the man a break.”
      “I’ll give the man a break when he’s happy whether he likes it or not.”
      “I’ve tried being happy for twenty years now. It hasn’t worked.”
      “Well, ah, uh, what’s your name anyways.”
      “I don’t like talking about that either.”

O coconuts, O coconuts
      Your milk is just sweet water...

“Well why wouldn’t you like talking about your name? It’s not Peter Pantz or something is it?”
      “I wish it was.”
      “Then tell us your name and be happy, darn it!”
      “I told you to lay off the man!”
      “Well I don’t want to lay off him.”
      “Everything ends in arguments doesn’t it? Just one more step towards endless oblivion.”
      “Yeah lay off the guy so the searchers I’m sure are out there won't be afraid of trying to actually rescue us!”
      “It’s not my fault someone’s wife’s dentures got loose!”
      “Now you don’t attack my wife!”
      “Knock it off all of you and would you stop singing!”

O song hater, O song hater
      I will not stop my sing-song…

“Yeah knock it off all of you, some people are trying to sleep.”
      “You do nothing but sleep!”
      “Oblivion doesn’t seem all too bad now.”
      “You’re mopey!”
      “You’re pushy!”
      “You’re ruining my sleep!”

The bickering went on and on as the fire crackled. And with the stars making their ascent, the only song other than the crashing of the waves and pops of the fire that could be heard was a faint melody.

O this island, O this island
      Will tonight be a safe night...

Night 1 starts with 24 hours on the clock. Please submit all night actions via PM, preferably through your original role PM message.
      timeanddate.com/countdown/gene…708T23&p0=64&font=cursive

EDIT: Just a reminder that if I have all night actions required, I will start Day 2 early.

Heather wrote:

The post was edited 4 times, last by Kaleg Nar ().

• With the rising sun, the survivors began to wake up from their night’s slumber and looked at the ocean in the dawn’s early light.
      “So, about last night…” said one.
      “I expect a full apology from whoever it was that spooned me.” said another, “It was not comfortable.”
      “I can’t help it if I sleepspoon.”
      “Sleepspoon?”
      “Like sleepwalking, only spooning.”
      “Wait a second,” said a fourth voice, “why are some of those waves crashing on the beach red?”
      “The inevitable doom and destruction that will become us all?”
      “You’re still a downer, but I must admit fear you’re right.”
      “We should probably check it out, shouldn’t we?”
      Walking towards the beach, the survivors saw a figure floating in the water, red waves emanating from its presence. The closer they got, the more horrid the scene became as the survivors gazed upon the mangled and bloodied carcass. For the longer they stared, the sadder they became for the departure of the sea lion. But sadness soon turned to happiness when they realized it wasn't one of them and so making their way back up the beach, they began the start of a new day.

Player List
      1: Hans
      2: Drk Angel
      3: Psycho
      4: SheepDog
      5: Bamcbix
      6: Bakakadassa
      7: Sharpe12
      8: Frozen Angel
      9: Maul
      10: Hari Sledon

Day 2 begins with 72 hours on the clock.
      timeanddate.com/countdown/elec…+2+Countdown&font=cursive

Heather wrote:

The post was edited 3 times, last by Kaleg Nar ().

• Dude, that is seriously disgusting, your stories are a bit f ed up(I hope this wont get me in any problems).

Also I am super happy that we finally got some activity going and even happier that we all made it through the night, thank you Doc, Role blocker and/or, etc. Please don't interpret this as a hint to reveal yourself though, just continue doing a good job.

Just something that has been bothering me for a while, do we have any inexperienced players in this game?