[Intermediate+] The Island [Game]

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    Hi,

    You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

    Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

    Ikariam team

    • Hari Seldon wrote:

      So far I think we have had 2 different factions committing night kills since the first one was with a gun and the second one was with fire
      I don't think you are right, unless you know something I don't know.

      I just admitted to killing Baka N3 in my post due to bad results. I don't like that you aren't fulling reading things.

      @Sharpe12 I have asked you twice now why you think I am scum and I have yet to be answered. If you are town, you should be answering questions directed towards you. Not doing so makes us think that you are hiding something. If you aren't hiding anything then why don't you just answer our questions?
    • DrkAngel wrote:

      Here is where I'm gonna hang myself, but I didn't realize this til after....N3 I killed Baka because of my read on him N1.
      I saw this part drk but I was unsure if you meant that you caused his death on accident when you investigated him on night 1 or the well oh so obvious and I didn't want to hint at your role too much since the game is pretty inactive and baddies may be skimming. Also I use the term faction as any group of players that have the same general win condition(for example townies are a faction since they win if all bad guys are dead, arsonist is his own faction, scum are their own faction etc)

      As for sharp answering questions I have been trying for a while now he just refuses and it is infuriating and if we where earlier in the game I would be tempted to vote him on that basis alone but considering how far we are in the game I don't want to make any missteps.
    • Hari Seldon wrote:

      look I know I have been a crappy player with my activity but atleast I am trying now, could you please maybe do the same.

      Just to refresh your memory why did you so quickly jump on the psycho bandwagon? Your last explanation was pure BS, and should have already deserved a vote the only reason I didn't was because of FAs results, but my patience is running out.

      Sharpe12 wrote:

      Due to the fact that FA got me right, I'm going to assume that she got bam right, and it was just something to do with Tiger.
      This was your answer last time. FA hadn't investigate you yet at that point so that explanation is not valid.

      I went with FA on psycho because at that point we had no deaths and room to manouvre. We'd either lynch a mob or find out if FAs character was disingenuous. It was the best lead we had to that point, and you can always retract a vote if psycho was somewhat convincing in defence, of which there was none.

      I think you're guilty Drk by process of elimination.
      I think Bam is innocent (although am gaining some doubts) because FA was in fact a Cop and has atleast 1 correct result, so I'm going to take a punt and say she only got psycho 1 wrong.
      I think psycho 2 is innocent because Maul is an idiot who quit in frustration, where a mob would find such discord amusing.
      I'm starting to believe that Hans is innocent, because he seems to be the least scummy of the 3 remaining players.
      :gyrocopter-ani:
      BaM - Definition, bad at Mafia
      Sharpe12 - Definition, (Supremely handsome also refined, pulchritudinous & excellent) x12
    • Sharpe12 wrote:

      I think you're guilty Drk by process of elimination.
      Wow....I have no words for this.

      Not sure why I am going to waste my time with this, but what the hell....Can you enlighten me on your process you used to determine that I am scum?

      Hari Seldon wrote:

      I saw this part drk but I was unsure if you meant that you caused his death on accident when you investigated him on night 1 or the well oh so obvious and I didn't want to hint at your role too much since the game is pretty inactive and baddies may be skimming.
      There is no point now. If there are still people who can't figure out my role after that, then I might as well be lynched today.
    • Woah, there's been some posts...
      @hari I can't be sure that there will be a night kill, but we can't write it off just like that. We still don't know what the hell is going on here. Yes, I did say Drk can be scum, but she plays so good we can never be sure. Her post explaining night actions later convinced me otherwise so I don't suspect her anymore.
      But if we're talking sanity, then there's still a possibility of bam being scum. At least if FA's reads were all wrong. But, again, we can't be sure of that either.
      I won't be unvoting yet, only 2 votes on hari so there's still time. But, I believe we need a lynch today. We're too long into this game to let a day pass without it.
    • DrkAngel wrote:


      Since we don't have much time....

      Vote Sharpe

      Even though FA cleared you, she is obviously not getting correct results, so this does not clear you in my eyes...especially after getting Tiger lynched the first time.

      For one, he hasn't used an excuse to vote for me and then worked with someone who falls into the same category to try and lynch me.
      :gyrocopter-ani:
      BaM - Definition, bad at Mafia
      Sharpe12 - Definition, (Supremely handsome also refined, pulchritudinous & excellent) x12
    • And I still don't trust you, but do you see me voting for you right now? No.

      So because I voted you the other day, I'm obviously scum, right? Is that your process for figuring me out? Weak. Looks like you are just scrounging around looking for reasons to back up your false claims.

      I still don't trust Bam if that makes you feel any better. If FA was insane then yes, Bam is scum. But if there is a framer, then I can almost positive that Bam is innocent. But that still doesn't clear you. We have no idea who the framer (if there is one) targeted N3. Yes, FA would be a great target since she outed herself as the cop, but that still doesn't clear you. Do you follow my thought process?

      I say almost positive on Bam being innocent because I don't know if the framer was targeted, what the results would be.

      Like Hari said, this game is driving me insane, which is something I would expect since we are stranded on an island.
    • Logically I'd be able to accept psycho as miller just like logically I'd be able to accept somebody in the game as a framer to attest for the guilty read on him.. then, D3 FA says she's a cop N3 either she could have been "insaned" or something else. Either way, with your play and continued failure to answers I'm voting for the scummiest person (which usually would be me...) In the game at the moment. I'm actually bamboozled as to why nobody else is voting for you as well but then again psycho's in lala land, HaNs' best interest is to just stay quiet for the rest of the game and I'm fairly certain drk won't change her votes because she firmly believes that HaNs is most likely mafia... I actually agree with her but between the two of you your play is much, much worse, Sharpe.


      Sig by June 8)
      Love is like air, without it... I die.

      spaPOT wrote:

      no worriess..you see im a kid thats why im dumb..kuku :pillepalle:
    • Fair point Drk, I did confuse the days, a few posts out I'm sure you'll forgive me.

      Nobody else is voting for me because being the worse player does not equal guilty, you know that, and you know that we need a genuine mafia lynch today or the game is lost.
      :gyrocopter-ani:
      BaM - Definition, bad at Mafia
      Sharpe12 - Definition, (Supremely handsome also refined, pulchritudinous & excellent) x12
    • @bamcbix I have been contemplating it all day. With every new post he just digs himself a deeper hole. In fact....

      Unvote

      Vote Sharpe

      I'm done trying to follow your logic anymore. You make absolutely no sense and you can't back up anything you say. Plus, I did say in order to test my theory about FA's false results, either Bam or Sharpe should be lynched. Whether or not is actually answers any questions though....
    • @Sharpe12 I didn't see your post until after I posted.

      I agree that we need a mafia lynch. Who do you think we should lynch? and convince me that it's the right choice.

      You know my choice and I am willing to change my vote to either Hari or Hans.

      PsYcHoTiGeR wrote:

      I dont have feelings on anyone to vote one way or the other. You all are friends and it makes me feel bad everytime i have to vote.
      Put your personal feelings aside here. By not voting, you are hurting the town and right now you are probably the only one that we are all sure is town right now due to how Maul quit. Do your job and help the town win.
    • Hari changes subject to the psycho 1 lynch reasoning, despite it being blatantly obvious why you'd vote for it.

      He stays quiet quite well, keeping out of the way, until he needs to defend himself from alynch after which he is everywhere.

      Post 239 he says he is very confident that FA was a cop, yet still doesn't vote for Psycho, perhaps trying to distance himself from the future lynch that he knows will be town.

      Infact, if you look very carefully, he hasn't voted at all in the last three days, despite his postulating he hasn't voted, he hasn't pushed for anyone to be lynched.

      Infact, he only voted the first two days (this being day 5) for Hans, the first was for spam and the second had no sound reasoning.

      I am suggesting that he hasn't voted in the last three days, because he doesn't wish to create enemies, he doesn't wish to be linked to another player and he doesn't want to have the spotlight on him.

      8)
      :gyrocopter-ani:
      BaM - Definition, bad at Mafia
      Sharpe12 - Definition, (Supremely handsome also refined, pulchritudinous & excellent) x12