Mobile application

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Mobile application

While using my iphone I can not transport goods between cities or attack opponent towns on the mobile application.
    Everytime I try one of these two above at the final step can not load goods or assign troops,
    the screen shows loading but it does not respond anymore only for "Back" command.
    please see following two the screenshots
    Files
    • Attack.png

(407.1 kB, downloaded 1 times, last: )
    • Transport.png

(157.04 kB, downloaded 1 times, last: )
    An advice used to cost a "Camel" once, Now it is free, but no one takes it ^^

The post was edited 1 time, last by LG2nd ().

• I assume you've verified things such as:

1. Cell-phone coverage
    2. You are not blockaded when trying to do so.

Correct?

Do not meddle with dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
    :turkeydance: I'm just a small turkeh, how much trouble could I get into? :turkeydance:
  • I think everything is right on my side, I can sign in, do all other thing activate miracles, assign people on the mines, sell or by goods ext. But when it comes loading goods in the trading port, like transporting wine between towns, it hangs and does nothing, I mean after choosing which town to transport goods it hangs in there with a square loading sign in the middle of the screen but does nothing further , only the "Back" tab on the upper left corner is usable, which takes the process one step back...
    My cell-phone coverage is good either on home Wi-Fi or phones 3G internet connection, and I do not think there should be any kind of blockage.
    btw, I would like to ask to authorised persons of this board, why I can not see attached pictures of my own thread? whenever I want to check up those attachment of my post I get a red restriction pop up menu saying something like "you do not have authorisation to see the picture".
    Is there a special policy, that I'm not aware of?
  • I use android, not iPhone, but a similar happens to me as well. When I try use the transport goods option in the trading port of the town from which I am sending the resources, I can't complete the process. When I click on the transport goods icon, the next screen loads normally, but when I try to choose a target town, the screen shows as loading, and never finishes loading.

I have found that if I click on the target town (island view) and choose that transport goods option, the eternal loading does not happen, and I am able to move my resources as expected.

However, I have noticed that the eternal loading screen still happens sometimes even in the island view (for transports and attacks) if I rush thru the screens. Seems to work better if you give each screen a few seconds to load before clicking on the next icon, or option.

SOUL-Tau / White Lotus-Alpha.au
  • Thank you futile for the info, you have explained the issue much better than me...

futile wrote:

I have found that if I click on the target town (island view) and choose that transport goods option, the eternal loading does not happen, and I am able to move my resources as expected.
    Yes I tried this and it's working, however no matter how slow I scroll between screens, while pillaging or attacking towns still it's the same eternal loading is happening ...