Makemelaugh is a multiaccount

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Makemelaugh is a multiaccount

Hi, i just write about this topic becuase this guy send me to cry with my mama. I dont have mom u.u
      This man have 200k and i 20k. I just walking around for ikariam's isliand when i found a precious theseus with a lot of wine, exactly what i want.
      But, the lady makemelaugh just cry about my pillage to theseus... -_-

He TRY to attack (he can't ) while i fire on all his wine. Now i am blocked... T_T

What's up with the multiaccount?? In my time, it was banned. Anyway. Surely the mod of this gonna banned me. Whatever. Bye.
    • Ratna wrote:

As long as you dont break any game rules, you will not be banned, no worries :)

Playing multi (having more than 1 account on the same server/world) is allowed, as long as you connect all accounts using IP Share. For further details you can check this out Game Rules Clarifications Guide and feel free to ask for more questions.
      That is a wrong. The game has changed a lot... Anyway. Thank you.
      By the way, what is i can notice two accounts (both use the same server and IP) sharing resources?? How i can report that?
      Can ikariam watch that kind of ilegal movements?
    • Same way it's always been handled, by hitting the report button. You can do that either on island view by clicking the little ! next to the player name OR if you don't know where they're located you can do that through the high score, click their name, and click the ! in their profile. Eiiiiither way accusing others of cheating on the boards is definitely not allowed. So please take one of the options I've listed to report someone if they're breaking the rules (but as ratna pointed out just having a multi isn't breaking the rules any longer).

Do not meddle with dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
      :turkeydance: I'm just a small turkeh, how much trouble could I get into? :turkeydance:
    • Everyone is multi a and you will be hard pressed to find someone who is not. The thing about multis is there are rules they should follow but i know that not everyone does. My first run in with multis was when the general of BE decided to attack me with 3 of her accounts in 3 different alliances......That is about the time i hit vmode and found myself enjoying the boards more than the game.

I don't believe the game is worth and i do believe the game staff have little say over the impact of multis other than making sure people adhere to the rules.

I hope you work your issues out.

Khaleesi

HELL got sober BEGGING ON his KNEES

The post was edited 1 time, last by Khaleesi ().

• Sorry, I know it is hard to start out and it not easy to compete against people who use their multi to their advantage in an unfair way.

Now players are more likely to get banned on the boards rather than in game because of the relaxed rules.

I hope you find a way to enjoy your game.

HELL got sober BEGGING ON his KNEES