Most Annoying Alliance in Boreas

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• President Trump wrote:

ZombieGuy wrote:

Sunshine wrote:

Weezy is just mad because he knows bone wouldn't have beaten avalon without MIGA. As i recall, they declared war a few hours after MIGA wiped out most of avalons troops.
      Sure. Lovely fights you had there with -A-. Please remind me, how many battles were there in that month that you've "been at war"?
      Coming from someone whose biggest accomplishments were looting empty towns and score keeping.... :thumbsup: but yeah you definitely won a legit war. You were amazing. Too bad you guys couldn't win the only battle worth anything in that war..... "hall of fame" lol, Avalon had thousands and thousands of troops left, that's called losing, not hall of fame
      Says the munchkin never brave enough to declare war; but shouts: LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME

Your biggest accomplishment is.....

Wait; I'll think of one....

Nope - you're a zero, zip, zilch, nada - the big goose egg in accomplishing anything other than piling on a beat down alliance halfway thru a war - give yourself a trophy.
    • Gordo wrote:

President Trump wrote:

ZombieGuy wrote:

Sunshine wrote:

Weezy is just mad because he knows bone wouldn't have beaten avalon without MIGA. As i recall, they declared war a few hours after MIGA wiped out most of avalons troops.
      Sure. Lovely fights you had there with -A-. Please remind me, how many battles were there in that month that you've "been at war"?
      Coming from someone whose biggest accomplishments were looting empty towns and score keeping.... :thumbsup: but yeah you definitely won a legit war. You were amazing. Too bad you guys couldn't win the only battle worth anything in that war..... "hall of fame" lol, Avalon had thousands and thousands of troops left, that's called losing, not hall of fame
      Says the munchkin never brave enough to declare war; but shouts: LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME
      Your biggest accomplishment is.....

Wait; I'll think of one....

Nope - you're a zero, zip, zilch, nada - the big goose egg in accomplishing anything other than piling on a beat down alliance halfway thru a war - give yourself a trophy.
      Gordo(Chev), this is the last message all of MIGA will acknowledge you. An opinion is worthless if there is no source(you are CNN...) Hiding behind anonymity saves your account, but it voids your opinion at the same time. Everyone else on the boards except for you stands behind what they say. We banter BONE, they have every right to strike back. BONE banters us, we have every right to strike them. You are a coward. You don't deserve an opinion. If you don't stand behind what you say, you are a coward amongst all walks of life. I will copy and paste this message every time you say something, coward

The post was edited 1 time, last by President Trump ().

• zzeltraehkcalb wrote:

just continue it guys,this SATRAPIS threatened us....this is what she need.
      I think -PH- just took the cake for being the most annoying.
      You call me out, and you hit the pu$$ button?!?!?!?!? WOW!!!
      We destroyed you in pirating, then you blind attack us when you couldn't beat us that way. PATHETIC bunch of cry babies! Do you prefer Pampers or Huggies????

Battle for M_P_Marble 1
      (21.07.2017 4:32:35)
      SATRAPIS[-GR-] from Pogi
      vs
      MERCENARY[-PH-] from M_P_Marble 1

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      ............................................. - Slinger................................87(-0)
      Hoplite...............................276(-4) - Hoplite................................30(-0)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................4(-3)
      Sulfur Carabineer......................70(-0) - .............................................
      Swordsman.............................180(-0) - .............................................
      Gyrocopter.............................40(-0) - .............................................
      Catapult...............................24(-0) - .............................................
      Doctor.................................10(-0) - .............................................
      Cook....................................5(-0) - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military.................................-5.6 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points.............................14
      Damage Received...........................280 - Damage Received.............................0
      Damage Percent...........................100% - Damage Percent.............................0%

Winners: MERCENARY[-PH-]

Losers: SATRAPIS[-GR-]

The miracle of MERCENARY[-PH-] 'Colossus' is activated. (21.07.2017 4:25:38)

The post was edited 1 time, last by SATRAPIS ().

• Why is Colossus tainted with such a cowerdly act?? The term, in my opinion, means stand your ground. I've yet to read Colossus tuck tail. It's insulting. It should be called Gordo(Chev plus Multis)
      This is a beautiful gem that happened from Gordo's multi after attacking his his main.... lmao

Battle for Rishon
      (19.07.2017 3:01:49)
      GioNui[-AE-] from Bac Cuong
      vs
      President Trump[MIGA] from Trump Tower

Sulfur Carabineer......................0(-70) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................280(-0)
      Swordsman.............................0(-240) - Swordsman............................629(-92)
      ............................................. - Hoplite.............................663(-110)
      ............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier.....................30(-0)
      ............................................. - Ram....................................30(-0)
      Mortar.................................0(-30) - Mortar.................................24(-0)
      ............................................. - Cook...................................30(-0)
      Steam Giant...........................0(-118) - .............................................
      Military..............................-2229.6 - Military...............................-264.4
      Offensive points..........................661 - Defence points...........................5574
      Damage Received........................111480 - Damage Received.........................13220
      Damage Percent............................89% - Damage Percent............................11%

Winners: President Trump[MIGA]

Losers: GioNui[-AE-]
    • SATRAPIS wrote:

zzeltraehkcalb wrote:

just continue it guys,this SATRAPIS threatened us....this is what she need.
      I think -PH- just took the cake for being the most annoying.You call me out, and you hit the pu$$ button?!?!?!?!? WOW!!!
      We destroyed you in pirating, then you blind attack us when you couldn't beat us that way. PATHETIC bunch of cry babies! Do you prefer Pampers or Huggies????

Battle for M_P_Marble 1
      (21.07.2017 4:32:35)
      SATRAPIS[-GR-] from Pogi
      vs
      MERCENARY[-PH-] from M_P_Marble 1

............................................. - Slinger................................87(-0)
      Hoplite...............................276(-4) - Hoplite................................30(-0)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................4(-3)
      Sulfur Carabineer......................70(-0) - .............................................
      Swordsman.............................180(-0) - .............................................
      Gyrocopter.............................40(-0) - .............................................
      Catapult...............................24(-0) - .............................................
      Doctor.................................10(-0) - .............................................
      Cook....................................5(-0) - .............................................
      Military.................................-5.6 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points.............................14
      Damage Received...........................280 - Damage Received.............................0
      Damage Percent...........................100% - Damage Percent.............................0%

Winners: MERCENARY[-PH-]

Losers: SATRAPIS[-GR-]

The miracle of MERCENARY[-PH-] 'Colossus' is activated. (21.07.2017 4:25:38)
      are you kidding me?you destroyed us on what?which part? hahahaha GR players pls take top 1 to 50, so after eval day,we can pillage more and more resources from you guys. XD

i prefer pampers for your eyes man!,crying baby!

THE-ONLY-CURE-OF-PAIN-IS-DEATH
      :love:

asklepios - GAGO
      Boreas - -PH-(GAGO)
    • Gordo wrote:

- new alliance name should be tiny trum

President Trump wrote:

ZombieGuy wrote:

Sunshine wrote:

I guess this is why you're going by the name Trump.
      "Ughhhhh arghhhhh ughhhhh"
      - Some random zombie
    • jackieil wrote:

Are you serious ?
      I alone did more reports alone than ALL BONE alliance
      What are you talking about?

Have you seen our reports at all? I uploaded a small amount of reports .... just the best and it was more reports than you
      We have 40 to 20 rounds of reports and the ratio was all in our favor
      High percentages of damage to A
      Here, get back to me after you finish this course: khanacademy.org/math/early-math/cc-early-math-counting-topic
      "Ughhhhh arghhhhh ughhhhh"
      - Some random zombie
    • SATRAPIS,now, there's no reason to cry? :lolbash:

Battle for Polis
      (21.07.2017 13:08:50)
      macdo[-PH-] from PH PROTECTED, Heisenberg[-PH-] from PH PROTECTED, SCARED MUCH, 7DeadlySins[-PH-] from PH PROTECTED, Dorkman665[-PH-] from PH PROTECTED, SCARED MUCH, MERCENARY[-PH-] from PH PROTECTED, Solid[-PH-] from PH PROTECTED, -CLong-[-PH-] from PH PROTECTED, SCARED MUCH, bytehead[-PH-] from PH PROTECTED
      vs
      varnavas GR[-GR-] from Polis, SATRAPIS[-GR-] from Polis, M_P_Marble 1

Sulfur Carabineer.....................791(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer....................130(-70)
      ............................................. - Spearman...............................0(-52)
      Swordsman...........................615(-770) - Swordsman............................0(-1100)
      Hoplite.............................503(-851) - Hoplite...............................0(-880)
      Steam Giant...........................570(-5) - Steam Giant...........................0(-300)
      Gyrocopter..........................169(-109) - Gyrocopter............................0(-200)
      Balloon-Bombardier...................118(-42) - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-30)
      Mortar.................................88(-0) - Mortar.................................17(-8)
      Doctor.................................10(-0) - Doctor.................................30(-0)
      Cook..................................133(-0) - Cook...................................25(-0)
      Catapult...............................36(-0) - Catapult...............................0(-26)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-3)
      Ram...................................157(-0) - .............................................
      Military..............................-2662.5 - Military..............................-5936.4
      Offensive points........................14841 - Defence points........................6656.25
      Damage Received........................133125 - Damage Received........................296820
      Damage Percent............................30% - Damage Percent............................70%

Winners: -CLong-[-PH-], Dorkman665[-PH-], 7DeadlySins[-PH-], Solid[-PH-], macdo[-PH-], Heisenberg[-PH-], MERCENARY[-PH-], bytehead[-PH-]

asklepios - GAGO
      Boreas - -PH-(GAGO)
    • zzeltraehkcalb wrote:

SATRAPIS,now, there's no reason to cry? :lolbash:

Battle for Polis
      (21.07.2017 13:08:50)
      macdo[-PH-] from PH PROTECTED, Heisenberg[-PH-] from PH PROTECTED, SCARED MUCH, 7DeadlySins[-PH-] from PH PROTECTED, Dorkman665[-PH-] from PH PROTECTED, SCARED MUCH, MERCENARY[-PH-] from PH PROTECTED, Solid[-PH-] from PH PROTECTED, -CLong-[-PH-] from PH PROTECTED, SCARED MUCH, bytehead[-PH-] from PH PROTECTED
      vs
      varnavas GR[-GR-] from Polis, SATRAPIS[-GR-] from Polis, M_P_Marble 1

Sulfur Carabineer.....................791(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer....................130(-70)
      ............................................. - Spearman...............................0(-52)
      Swordsman...........................615(-770) - Swordsman............................0(-1100)
      Hoplite.............................503(-851) - Hoplite...............................0(-880)
      Steam Giant...........................570(-5) - Steam Giant...........................0(-300)
      Gyrocopter..........................169(-109) - Gyrocopter............................0(-200)
      Balloon-Bombardier...................118(-42) - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-30)
      Mortar.................................88(-0) - Mortar.................................17(-8)
      Doctor.................................10(-0) - Doctor.................................30(-0)
      Cook..................................133(-0) - Cook...................................25(-0)
      Catapult...............................36(-0) - Catapult...............................0(-26)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-3)
      Ram...................................157(-0) - .............................................
      Military..............................-2662.5 - Military..............................-5936.4
      Offensive points........................14841 - Defence points........................6656.25
      Damage Received........................133125 - Damage Received........................296820
      Damage Percent............................30% - Damage Percent............................70%

Winners: -CLong-[-PH-], Dorkman665[-PH-], 7DeadlySins[-PH-], Solid[-PH-], macdo[-PH-], Heisenberg[-PH-], MERCENARY[-PH-], bytehead[-PH-]

They entered in the wrong spot of our islands.
      The Game Masters are in that area.
      NOW, who's crying again?
      :lolbash:

>>IF I STOP, I RUST<<
    • haha all for one,one for all....just remember we are PH members,so don't complain if 7 members took you down.. FYI,im not involve on that battle.

multi again,blah blah,blah! :lolbash:

SATRAPIS wrote:

That was all me. It took 7 of you and all of your multi accounts you have surrounding your islands at 64:49, and I'm sure there are many more to defeat me. So congratulations on proving you people have no lives. :thumbup:

prntscr.com/fyiby3

asklepios - GAGO
      Boreas - -PH-(GAGO)
    • This player was on vmode, when I had the whole island on lock down. Miraculously, he came out of vmode, changed his name to PH PROTECTED and the cowards proceeded to enter through, yet again......another multi account. Mercenary claims he taught me a lesson. The only lesson I learned was that when I went on the offensive, Mercenary hit colossus. When your alliance went on the offensive, the only way to beat me was through a multi and a guy I couldn't lock down because he was in vmode. So excuse me.... the king of the annoying alliances are the ones who choose to play the game by using multis to better suit them, then brag that they are superior to everyone. Lesson learned for the entire server! I dare one of you to tell me I'm wrong.

prntscr.com/fyisum
    • why this guy crying like a baby?ah okay,i do prefer pampers for your eyes.

vhilhelm is real player man,he is one of us from asklep but he quit on that world.

btw,i know that feeling,being beaten by so many players.. :lolbash:

just cry here,i'll listen to your complains

SATRAPIS wrote:

This player was on vmode, when I had the whole island on lock down. Miraculously, he came out of vmode, changed his name to PH PROTECTED and the cowards proceeded to enter through, yet again......another multi account. Mercenary claims he taught me a lesson. The only lesson I learned was that when I went on the offensive, Mercenary hit colossus. When your alliance went on the offensive, the only way to beat me was through a multi and a guy I couldn't lock down because he was in vmode. So excuse me.... the king of the annoying alliances are the ones who choose to play the game by using multis to better suit them, then brag that they are superior to everyone. Lesson learned for the entire server! I dare one of you to tell me I'm wrong.

prntscr.com/fyisum

asklepios - GAGO
      Boreas - -PH-(GAGO)

The post was edited 1 time, last by zzeltraehkcalb: wrong grammar ().

• oww,,now your checking my grammar. XD okay okay you won,coz i'm not really good in english..my bad.

btw,in game,you're a loser XD

fyi,i'm not insulting you....it's real....satrapis is real weak. :love:

SATRAPIS wrote:

This is an American server last time I checked. If you are going to "try" and insult someone, please "learneded how to spoke or just quitteted".

:picard:

asklepios - GAGO
      Boreas - -PH-(GAGO)
    • hahahaha maybe.

@SATRAPIS,,,,i got a message from big boss:
      "tell her that if shes(satrapis) planning to visit our core nextime,tell her to bring the whole(entire) member of -GR- alliance"

GM

President Trump wrote:

Fijian Forces wrote:

Hey everyone, Its really simple just post who you think is the most annoying alliance in Boreas

For me its definitely: One Great Team
      Meanwhile Fijian is sitting back thinking "Did I somehow start a world war on this server??" lol

asklepios - GAGO
      Boreas - -PH-(GAGO)