Most Annoying Alliance in Boreas

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• President Trump wrote:

Fijian Forces wrote:

Hey everyone, Its really simple just post who you think is the most annoying alliance in Boreas

For me its definitely: One Great Team
      Shoot me a detailed message if you're having issues, we take care of the small alliances.
      oh my,OGT,they are my friend...let them grow,they're great fighters.

THE-ONLY-CURE-OF-PAIN-IS-DEATH
      :love:

asklepios - GAGO
      Boreas - -PH-(GAGO)
    • SATRAPIS wrote:

-GR- is annoying. That Satrapis guy is annoying too.
      Like this ? :fie: :fie: :fie: :fie: :fie: :fie:

Battle for Polis
      (20.07.2017 5:37:51)
      -CLong-[-PH-] from オランジ
      vs
      varnavas GR[-GR-] from Polis

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sulfur Carabineer......................70(-0) - .............................................
      Swordsman.............................200(-0) - .............................................
      Steam Giant...........................150(-0) - .............................................
      Gyrocopter.............................70(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................24(-0) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military....................................0 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0
      Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.............................0
      Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent.............................0%

Winners: -CLong-[-PH-]

Losers: varnavas GR[-GR-]

The town Polis has been pillaged by -CLong-[-PH-]. The following resources have been stolen: 10,330 , 11,855 , 12,814

[/spoiler]

• SATRAPIS wrote:

I think this is more annoying....

Battle for krasi apo kato

Battle for krasi apo kato
      (20.07.2017 5:56:54)
      Dorkman665[-PH-] from オランジ
      vs
      doto[-GR-] from krasi apo kato

............................................. - Archer..................................0(-1)
      ............................................. - Hoplite.................................0(-3)
      ............................................. - Ram.....................................0(-3)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      Sulfur Carabineer.....................131(-0) - .............................................
      Swordsman.............................243(-0) - .............................................
      Steam Giant...........................108(-0) - .............................................
      Gyrocopter............................110(-0) - .............................................
      Catapult...............................36(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................16(-0) - .............................................
      Doctor.................................10(-0) - .............................................
      Cook...................................23(-0) - .............................................
      Military....................................0 - Military................................-18.5
      Offensive points........................46.25 - Defence points..............................0
      Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received...........................925
      Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Winners: Dorkman665[-PH-]

Losers: doto[-GR-]

The town krasi apo kato has been pillaged by Dorkman665[-PH-]. The following resources have been stolen: 10,455 , 17,044

doto[-GR-]'s army has been completely destroyed.

• I think this should go to the backstabbing alliance.........MIGA :thumbup:

"I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
      -Napoleon Blown-Apart of Epsilon (Greatest saying ever)
    • We probably are annoying, I accept that. But at least we will never declare war on someone without giving them prep time, or break a peace treaty :thumbsup: we show restraint where restraint is given.

I'm going to go with AE, for getting 4 of their multis banned and also a multi they had in our alliance!
      If you can't hang with us and have to use multis, don't get fleet contact :lolbash:
    • SATRAPIS wrote:

I heard that about that SATRAPIS guy as well. Long time no talk brother how are things?

Dr Weezy wrote:

I think this should go to the backstabbing alliance.........MIGA :thumbup:
      Ugh O this coming from the guy that said he was joining our alliance when the server started..........

Backstabbing lol good stuff.

President Trump wrote:

We probably are annoying, I accept that. But at least we will never declare war on someone without giving them prep time, or break a peace treaty :thumbsup: we show restraint where restraint is given.

I'm going to go with AE, for getting 4 of their multis banned and also a multi they had in our alliance!
      If you can't hang with us and have to use multis, don't get fleet contact :lolbash:
      AE for sure but then again there are some other "People" I find more annoying then most alliances. coughchevcoughcoughchevcough
    • Sunshine wrote:

Weezy is just mad because he knows bone wouldn't have beaten avalon without MIGA. As i recall, they declared war a few hours after MIGA wiped out most of avalons troops.
      Sure. Lovely fights you had there with -A-. Please remind me, how many battles were there in that month that you've "been at war"?
      "Ughhhhh arghhhhh ughhhhh"
      - Some random zombie
    • ZombieGuy wrote:

Sunshine wrote:

Weezy is just mad because he knows bone wouldn't have beaten avalon without MIGA. As i recall, they declared war a few hours after MIGA wiped out most of avalons troops.
      Sure. Lovely fights you had there with -A-. Please remind me, how many battles were there in that month that you've "been at war"?
      Somebody struck a nerve; LOL - most whiny goes to miga; look at us; look at us; don't pay any attention to us breaking a peace treaty based on 2 very small attacks so we can attack AE after they've been broken by bone - new alliance name should be tiny trump & the whiners

I don't know you but I like your style zombie !!
    • Lol how many times did you ask for BONE help. We wiped -A- clean and I've noticed how you like to flip skripts and suck off your ego. You guys attacked BONE right after our war was over with -A-. Not to mention -A- was notified when they attacked that if they attack us we will come for them and we did what we said. You guys attacking them right as soon as they have disbanded. Nice job guys......we in BONE don't need to stroke our ego everyday.

"I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
    • also sunshine know what you speak of before you come up here like you are something worth speaking of. Your leader knew about our war two weeks before it happened so don't say we came after a you guys did a troop wipe.

And the fact that President Trump message me trying to be nice and hours after he message me godassassin attacked me. BONE thought MIGA and BONE where better then that but it seems after they used us against -A- they where ready to turn there back on us. No worries though. BONE knows who it's real friends and allies are.

Not too mention about how long I've been telling them about there members who are leeching. They seem to
      Think they run the server and can do whatever they please

• ZombieGuy wrote:

Sunshine wrote:

Coming from someone whose biggest accomplishments were looting empty towns and score keeping.... :thumbsup: but yeah you definitely won a legit war. You were amazing. Too bad you guys couldn't win the only battle worth anything in that war..... "hall of fame" lol, Avalon had thousands and thousands of troops left, that's called losing, not hall of fame