bl34 vs UPD

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• I just wanted to put some fun reading out there as well and any new CRs from this ongoing spat. not yet a war, but from the rumblings it could go that way. a short history for those not involved:

23 months ago....upd... I pillaged a guy on my sulfur island named unknown. He has since quit (yay me). i was 200k TS he was 500k TS with no military. I hit him a few times and cleaned out his town (1). no response from him at all. he got his alliance involved. lotus mostly doing the talking. they told me to pay back all i took. i responded with a no but will stop attacking and did. after a week, they sent several people at me. at one time it was 6 vs me. I held them off for a week mostly running and freeing ports later, they never got a substantial CR on me. I would hide ships and destroy whatever they left in towns overnight.

I kept telling them to back off and after several attempts, told lotus i would start attacking any town that attacks came from. they sent more from homer and unknown at me so i would hit those towns and take what was there or block ports.

in comes jokerz/redneck. they needed a friend so he joined and i was no match for him (4 million TS). after his hit and run port blockages started I joined up with GOG after finding my old friends there). I joined with GOG mostly because towns were closer to the UPD towns of lotus and KLWmn and GP.

We tagged up on them and chased them around for a while, nothing substantial.

have not heard anything new from any of the other guys in a long time. Only Jokerz and redneck

The End.
    • some fun reading from Lotus on this in game:

This message is from the leadership council of UPD delivered by diplomat Lotus to the player of bl:

"Do you smell that? It smells like a loser who lost at his own game. It's quite sad watching a rat drown in its own urine. But like our diplomat informed us at the beginning, an ignorant person can be easily defeated. Your actions not only brought ruin to you but also helped unite other alliances to wipe out a problem that has plagued this world for quite some time now. For that we are grateful bl, thank you for being an complete failure. You're idiotic ways have made this alliance stronger and liberated countless other players from the rule of GOG and the failing alliance CREW. Have a nice day gutter rat.

Sincerely, the governing council of UPD."

Thank you for your time.

- Diplomat Lotus
    • This feels like old times again.. hitting an inactive, and their alliance gets all worked up about it.. then issues arise... This is far more exciting then people getting raided for pirate points.. this here is loot being involved... i like it. :evilgrin:

Thank you to Svana for the Sig
    • bl34 wrote:

I just wanted to put some fun reading out there as well and any new CRs from this ongoing spat. not yet a war, but from the rumblings it could go that way. a short history for those not involved:

23 months ago....upd... I pillaged a guy on my sulfur island named unknown. He has since quit (yay me). i was 200k TS he was 500k TS with no military. I hit him a few times and cleaned out his town (1). no response from him at all. he got his alliance involved. lotus mostly doing the talking. they told me to pay back all i took. i responded with a no but will stop attacking and did. after a week, they sent several people at me. at one time it was 6 vs me. I held them off for a week mostly running and freeing ports later, they never got a substantial CR on me. I would hide ships and destroy whatever they left in towns overnight.

I kept telling them to back off and after several attempts, told lotus i would start attacking any town that attacks came from. they sent more from homer and unknown at me so i would hit those towns and take what was there or block ports.

in comes jokerz/redneck. they needed a friend so he joined and i was no match for him (4 million TS). after his hit and run port blockages started I joined up with GOG after finding my old friends there). I joined with GOG mostly because towns were closer to the UPD towns of lotus and KLWmn and GP.

We tagged up on them and chased them around for a while, nothing substantial.

have not heard anything new from any of the other guys in a long time. Only Jokerz and redneck

The End.
      THIS IS FUNNY SO I ATTACKED YOU BEFORE OR AFTER YOU GOT G O G INVOLVED?
    • I spend more than 70% of my time in vmode, i usually stay around top 5 offensive.

Well done Blea for not letting multis intimidate you, It is the sorry state of the game rules that empower these player. I know, i am fighting hfx.....HFX, BE, UNBOB and Jedi, same sort but different names.

HELL got sober BEGGING ON his KNEES