DoW- HELL vrs HFX Part 2

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Sobber wrote:

Alhazred wrote:

LOL I forgot Sober was the General of HFX. Considering how well HFX is doing on the battlefield Sober probably forgot that too.
      Things are going VERY well! Not one thing you want to claim Victory in this war has happened:
      "Replace Tiger as alliance Leader, kick him and Hunter out, change the alliance name, and we'll talk ending the war."

Enjoy!
      The war is still young, SobberTM. And who knows, maybe ChickenHuntress(tm) and tigger have tired of Ikariam or their RL doesn't allow them to play as much as they once did, but whatever the reason, they appear to be semi-permanently retired from the game at this point.
      Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.
    • Sober wrote:

Alhazred wrote:

LOL I forgot Sober was the General of HFX. Considering how well HFX is doing on the battlefield Sober probably forgot that too.
      Things are going VERY well! Not one thing you want to claim Victory in this war has happened:
      "Replace Tiger as alliance Leader, kick him and Hunter out, change the alliance name, and we'll talk ending the war."

Enjoy!
      I do believe Alhazred is enjoying this war, she smacks hfx about regularly, your leaders made a big drama out if vmode and have been in vmode for 2 months. They can't hack the pace of HELL, all 12 players must seem like a lot for them.

Sobber, this turd prides himself on being the general of hfx, I swear they have 1 forge between 50 accounts and this guy's sends these players to HELL.

No jokes, strategy wise hfx have no clue. Hfx, if you want a leader, a real leader then leave hfx because your leadership is like that dead doorknob.

HELL got sober BEGGING ON his KNEES
    • I don't think Sober is actually proud of being the General of HFX, he's just trying to project confidence to bolster his failing alliance. The funny thing is that I could have his job in about 48 hours if I wanted to go crawling back to HFX.

Sober, whatever you might claim you have no say in the matter. The only one who does is the person holding the Leader spot, and I doubt that will ever be you. LOL if it ever is you let's talk.
    • Sobber's Mysterious Source For OPs

SobberTM, would you like to post all these CRs which are pumping up your OPs, or would that reveal that they are building up from illegitimate (i.e., non-HELL) battles?
      Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.
    • CoUstes wrote:

SobberTM, would you like to post all these CRs which are pumping up your OPs, or would that reveal that they are building up from illegitimate (i.e., non-HELL) battles?
      You love watching my o-points, such a stalker! I have a ton, you want the most recent?

Sea battle near Marble 3 P
      (10.09.2017 8:22:02)
      Sober[-HFX-] from Santorini, Polis
      vs
      Brant[HELL] from Marble 3 P

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Ram-Ship.............................428(-72) - Ram-Ship..............................0(-316)
      ............................................. - Fire Ship..............................0(-19)
      ............................................. - Catapult Ship.........................0(-224)
      Mortar Ship...........................200(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................0(-169)
      Steam Ram............................278(-22) - Steam Ram..............................0(-64)
      ............................................. - Rocket Ship.............................0(-2)
      Diving Boat...........................94(-46) - Diving Boat............................38(-0)
      Paddle Speedboat.....................45(-105) - Paddle Speedboat......................339(-0)
      Balloon Carrier........................80(-0) - Balloon Carrier......................114(-30)
      Tender.................................20(-0) - Tender.................................71(-0)
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military..............................-2489.2 - Military................................-9349
      Offensive points......................23372.5 - Defence points...........................6223
      Damage Received........................124460 - Damage Received........................467450
      Damage Percent............................21% - Damage Percent............................79%

Winners: Sober[-HFX-]

Losers: Brant[HELL]
    • Sobber wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

You love watching my o-points, such a stalker! I have a ton, you want the most recent?
      Why don't you learn where the CR threads are? Are you really as ignorant as you keep making yourself out to be.

Sure, post all your OP CRs. We'll see how they add up.

P.S. you sure have a strange definition of "stalking". Most people would say stalking involves following someone to different threads (especially on different worlds) which have nothing to do with current conversations. According to your definition, you have been stalking everyone who had previously commented on this war prior to you sticking your loser nose into it.

Save that, SobberTM.
    • CoUstes wrote:

Sobber wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Why don't you learn where the CR threads are? Are you really as ignorant as you keep making yourself out to be.
      Sure, post all your OP CRs. We'll see how they add up.

P.S. you sure have a strange definition of "stalking". Most people would say stalking involves following someone to different threads (especially on different worlds) which have nothing to do with current conversations. According to your definition, you have been stalking everyone who had previously commented on this war prior to you sticking your loser nose into it.

Save that, SobberTM.
      I know not the CR you where hoping for!! LMAO

BTW - PM Mondava and Hanoi Jane, they are giving me plenty right now!

Sea battle near Hellas
      (12.09.2017 4:11:50)
      Sober[-HFX-] from Bugreece, Rhodes
      vs
      Hanoi Jane[HELL] from 9 to 5, d3v0[HELL] from JiangyinMP, mondlava[HELL] from Polis, Hellas, Marble 4 P

Ram-Ship............................192(-234) - Ram-Ship............................631(-234)
      Fire Ship............................14(-383) - Fire Ship............................28(-518)
      Mortar Ship...........................150(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................210(-0)
      Steam Ram............................194(-22) - Steam Ram............................356(-12)
      Diving Boat............................0(-24) - Diving Boat..........................147(-52)
      Paddle Speedboat.......................70(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................330(-0)
      Balloon Carrier.......................58(-26) - Balloon Carrier......................115(-26)
      Tender.................................20(-0) - Tender.................................67(-0)
      ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................56(-0)
      Rocket Ship...........................42(-28) - Rocket Ship.............................2(-0)
      Military..............................-6069.4 - Military................................-6448
      Offensive points........................16120 - Defence points........................15173.5
      Damage Received........................303470 - Damage Received........................322400
      Damage Percent............................48% - Damage Percent............................52%
    • mondlava wrote:

so you really care only about your offensive points, not at all about winning the battle or saving your alliance mates, really great jog attacking your own alliance mates town that we took, that's truly offensive
      Actually I am preventing thousands of ships from joining the ongoing battle, Hanoi Jane had thousands of ships coming in, you hand a bunch and no waving for her;)
    • CoUstes wrote:

He actually started stalking me on Ny too. He stopped a while ago, more or less, but it's still kind of sad. I was just chatting with someone because I'm generally a friendly person and it turned out to be Sobber. The funny thing is that he tried trolling me with Got spoilers, all of which I read long before he mentioned them. LOL I read the books years before there was a show. Oh, and he blocked the wine city in a specialized account I made that doesn't need wine. Excellent tactics Sobber.
    • Alhazred wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

He actually started stalking me on Ny too. He stopped a while ago, more or less, but it's still kind of sad. I was just chatting with someone because I'm generally a friendly person and it turned out to be Sobber. The funny thing is that he tried trolling me with Got spoilers, all of which I read long before he mentioned them. LOL I read the books years before there was a show. Oh, and he blocked the wine city in a specialized account I made that doesn't need wine. Excellent tactics Sobber.
      What? LMAO!!!! Never had an account in that server!!! Greatest thing ever!! :lolbash: :beer:
    • Well, board rhetoric aside you're probably not the total monster in real life that the persona you play on the boards is proving to be, so I suppose it's possible some other enemy (I've made quite a few in my nine years of Ikariam) is claiming to be you for some reason. In any case you or whoever isn't very effective at it. Hunter has tried trolling me there a few times, the good people of Ny didn't put up with that at all.
    • Sobber wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sobber wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Why don't you learn where the CR threads are? Are you really as ignorant as you keep making yourself out to be.Sure, post all your OP CRs. We'll see how they add up.

Save that, SobberTM.
      I know not the CR you where hoping for!! LMAO
      BTW - PM Mondava and Hanoi Jane, they are giving me plenty right now!

[Note Beta, this is NOT the complete battle. SobberTM went on to lose in damages.]
      Sea battle near Hellas
      vs
      Hanoi Jane[HELL] from 9 to 5, d3v0[HELL] from JiangyinMP, mondlava[HELL] from Polis, Hellas, Marble 4 P

Ram-Ship............................192(-234) - Ram-Ship............................631(-234)
      Fire Ship............................14(-383) - Fire Ship............................28(-518)
      Mortar Ship...........................150(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................210(-0)
      Steam Ram............................194(-22) - Steam Ram............................356(-12)
      Diving Boat............................0(-24) - Diving Boat..........................147(-52)
      Paddle Speedboat.......................70(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................330(-0)
      Balloon Carrier.......................58(-26) - Balloon Carrier......................115(-26)
      Tender.................................20(-0) - Tender.................................67(-0)
      ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................56(-0)
      Rocket Ship...........................42(-28) - Rocket Ship.............................2(-0)
      Military..............................-6069.4 - Military................................-6448
      Offensive points........................16120 - Defence points........................15173.5
      Damage Received........................303470 - Damage Received........................322400
      Damage Percent............................48% - Damage Percent............................52%
      Nice! You posted an incomplete CR (I saw the final CR of this battle where you lost) and you did exactly what I expected you to do -- not post all these CRs where you bumped up your OPs. We all know they didn't come from battles with HELL and now the rest of Beta knows it, too.

P.S. Did you mean 'were' or 'where'? With your poor English skills, I am never sure whether you have a simple typo or you truly do not know the difference between various English words.
    • CoUstes wrote:

Sobber wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sobber wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Why don't you learn where the CR threads are? Are you really as ignorant as you keep making yourself out to be.Sure, post all your OP CRs. We'll see how they add up.

Save that, SobberTM.
      I know not the CR you where hoping for!! LMAOBTW - PM Mondava and Hanoi Jane, they are giving me plenty right now!

[Note Beta, this is NOT the complete battle. SobberTM went on to lose in damages.]
      Sea battle near Hellas
      vs

Nice! You posted an incomplete CR (I saw the final CR of this battle where you lost) and you did exactly what I expected you to do -- not post all these CRs where you bumped up your OPs. We all know they didn't come from battles with HELL and now the rest of Beta knows it, too.
      P.S. Did you mean 'were' or 'where'? With your poor English skills, I am never sure whether you have a simple typo or you truly do not know the difference between various English words.
      Sea battle near Hellas
      (12.09.2017 6:56:50)
      vs
      d3v0[HELL] from JiangyinMP, mondlava[HELL] from Polis, Hellas, Marble 4 P, Hanoi Jane[HELL] from 9 to 5

Ram-Ship...........................1270(-432) - Ram-Ship............................532(-432)
      Fire Ship............................41(-703) - Fire Ship.............................9(-778)
      Mortar Ship...........................353(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................168(-0)
      Steam Ram............................887(-75) - Steam Ram............................272(-60)
      Diving Boat..........................173(-24) - Diving Boat..........................101(-94)
      Paddle Speedboat......................294(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................270(-0)
      Balloon Carrier......................158(-50) - Balloon Carrier.......................93(-46)
      Tender.................................72(-0) - Tender.................................42(-0)
      Catapult Ship.........................220(-0) - Catapult Ship..........................56(-0)
      Rocket Ship...........................32(-74) - Rocket Ship.............................2(-0)
      Military.............................-12275.4 - Military.............................-11610.4
      Offensive points........................29026 - Defence points........................30688.5
      Damage Received........................613770 - Damage Received........................580520
      Damage Percent............................51% - Damage Percent............................49%

Winners: Sober[-HFX-]

Losers: d3v0[HELL], Hanoi Jane[HELL], mondlava[HELL]
    • SobberTM, you still can't locate the CR threads? I'm sorry about your inability to figure things out that everyone else in Ikariam is capable of doing. It must be rough going through Ikariam life while being so very ignorant.

BTW, I'm certain you will also never figure this out, but everyone else in Ikariam knows it to be true... you win or lose battles based upon damages.

SobberTM Damage Percent............................51% - d3v0 Damage Percent............................49%

And, once again, you still provide no proof of all these battles against HELL which can explain your sudden rise in OPs. We all know that you have to fight the special untagged players provided by Huge Farm eXchange multis designed for this very purpose to even get a reasonable OP score.

Hey, how's that goal of reaching number 1 OP score working out for you? Let's go look...

d3v0 215,411
      mondlava 142,276

SobberTM 141,074

Wow! You stink!

P.S., we all loved the respite we received from having to read your drivel on the boards. We hope you had a nice vacation.
    • CoUstes wrote:

SobberTM, you still can't locate the CR threads? I'm sorry about your inability to figure things out that everyone else in Ikariam is capable of doing. It must be rough going through Ikariam life while being so very ignorant.

BTW, I'm certain you will also never figure this out, but everyone else in Ikariam knows it to be true... you win or lose battles based upon damages.

SobberTM Damage Percent............................51% - d3v0 Damage Percent............................49%

And, once again, you still provide no proof of all these battles against HELL which can explain your sudden rise in OPs. We all know that you have to fight the special untagged players provided by Huge Farm eXchange multis designed for this very purpose to even get a reasonable OP score.

Hey, how's that goal of reaching number 1 OP score working out for you? Let's go look...

d3v0 215,411
      mondlava 142,276

SobberTM 141,074

Wow! You stink!

P.S., we all loved the respite we received from having to read your drivel on the boards. We hope you had a nice vacation.
      that explains why you responded to me;) you mentioned my name in almost every one of your post that's how obsessed you are with me! :lolbash:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sober ().

• Sobber wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

SobberTM, you still can't locate the CR threads? I'm sorry about your inability to figure things out that everyone else in Ikariam is capable of doing. It must be rough going through Ikariam life while being so very ignorant.

d3v0 215,411
      mondlava 142,276

SobberTM 141,074

Wow! You stink!

that explains why you responded to me;) you mentioned my name in almost every one of your post that's how obsessed you are with me!
      So, you admit your name is SobberTM? Thank you for the validation.

SobberTM, the "obsession" is because you make it so very easy to mock you.

Save that, SobberTM!