DoW- HELL vrs HFX Part 2

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Way To Go, d3v0!!!

devo13az wrote:

Battle for Volga Bulgaria
      (14.09.2017 18:47:45)
      d3v0[HELL] from Barbarella
      vs
      H u n t e r[-HFX-] from Volga Bulgaria

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Spearman..............................245(-5) - Spearman...............................0(-11)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................1(-6)
      Ram....................................18(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................18(-0) - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military...................................-3 - Military.................................-6.6
      Offensive points.........................16.5 - Defence points............................7.5
      Damage Received...........................150 - Damage Received...........................330
      Damage Percent............................31% - Damage Percent............................69%

Winners: d3v0[HELL]

Losers: H u n t e r[-HFX-]

The town Volga Bulgaria has been pillaged by d3v0[HELL]. The following resources have been stolen: 6,394 Building material, 11,255 Marble, 18,499 Crystal glass, 13,850 Sulfur

(15.09.2017 1:18:28)
      vs

Spearman..............................246(-4) - .............................................
      Catapult...............................18(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................18(-0) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................4(-3)
      Military.................................-2.4 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................6
      Damage Received...........................120 - Damage Received.............................0
      Damage Percent...........................100% - Damage Percent.............................0%

The town Volga Bulgaria has been pillaged by d3v0[HELL]. The following resources have been stolen: 9,591 Building material, 16,882 Marble, 27,749 Crystal glass, 20,776 Sulfur

(15.09.2017 4:14:36)
      vs

Spearman..............................246(-4) - .............................................
      Catapult...............................18(-0) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................4(-3)
      Military.................................-2.4 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................6
      Damage Received...........................120 - Damage Received.............................0
      Damage Percent...........................100% - Damage Percent.............................0%

The town Volga Bulgaria has been pillaged by d3v0[HELL]. The following resources have been stolen: 2,685 Building material, 4,727 Marble, 7,769 Crystal glass, 5,817 Sulfur

(15.09.2017 14:14:16)
      vs

The town Volga Bulgaria has been pillaged by d3v0[HELL]. The following resources have been stolen: 9,591 Building material, 16,882 Marble, 27,749 Crystal glass, 20,776 Sulfur

Wow! It looks like Huge Farm eXchange has rolled over and died. They can't post any winning CRs. They are being farmed at will.

Why do they even bother to continue to play Ikariam? They stink! Why did 1776 ever agree to join this lot of pathetic losers?
      Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.

The post was edited 1 time, last by CoUstes ().

• Alhazred wrote:

Where's Tiger? Where is the mighty Tiger, HFX's greatest warrior, their beloved founder and Leader?

Oh, that's right. He's been deposed for being a farm.

All hail Nawlins, Leader of HFX!
      I hear Nawlins is being farmed, too. Is there anyone in Huge Farm eXchange who is not a big fat farm?
      Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.
    • Alhazred wrote:

HFX has broken the peace treaty established with HELL on 9/23/15. Since diplomacy has failed our only option is to declare war.

This war will continue until both sides agree on a winner. Damages and pillages collected in the CR thread will be for entertainment purposes only. You will beg for this war to end.
      That was your mistake Alhazred because the above will never happen;)!!
    • Sobber wrote:

Alhazred wrote:

HFX has broken the peace treaty established with HELL on 9/23/15. Since diplomacy has failed our only option is to declare war.

This war will continue until both sides agree on a winner. Damages and pillages collected in the CR thread will be for entertainment purposes only. You will beg for this war to end.
      SobberTM, that is not the post she was mocking you for. I guess your ability to read English is as poor as your ability to write English.

BTW, never is a very long time. I remember like it was just a week or so ago that you said that Tiger would never be replaced as Leader of Huge Farm eXchange. Boy, do you have egg on your face for that one!

I've asked it before and I'll ask it again... SobberTM, do you ever tire of always being wrong?

Save that, SobberTM!
    • CoUstes wrote:

Sobber wrote:

Alhazred wrote:

SobberTM, that is not the post she was mocking you for. I guess your ability to read English is as poor as your ability to write English.
      BTW, never is a very long time. I remember like it was just a week or so ago that you said that Tiger would never be replaced as Leader of Huge Farm eXchange. Boy, do you have egg on your face for that one!

I've asked it before and I'll ask it again... SobberTM, do you ever tire of always being wrong?

Save that, SobberTM!
      I did? Just a week ago? Since you are my stalker I am guessing you would know! Now I do know since July 1st HFX has increased in Total Score while HELL has lost half their Total Score! Sounds like HELL is losing members;)!!
    • Alhazred wrote:

Give it a few days. When Tiger goes inactive Nawlins will have to take over the Leader spot, we'll see what happens then.

Sober wrote:

Alhazred wrote:

LOL I forgot Sober was the General of HFX. Considering how well HFX is doing on the battlefield Sober probably forgot that too.
      Things are going VERY well! Not one thing you want to claim Victory in this war has happened:
      "Replace Tiger as alliance Leader, kick him and Hunter out, change the alliance name, and we'll talk ending the war."

Enjoy!
      Not one thing, Sobber? Not a single thing? LOL
    • Alhazred wrote:

Alhazred wrote:

Give it a few days. When Tiger goes inactive Nawlins will have to take over the Leader spot, we'll see what happens then.

Sobber wrote:

Alhazred wrote:

LOL I forgot Sober was the General of HFX. Considering how well HFX is doing on the battlefield Sober probably forgot that too.
      Things are going VERY well! Not one thing you want to claim Victory in this war has happened:"Replace Tiger as alliance Leader, kick him and Hunter out, change the alliance name, and we'll talk ending the war."

Enjoy!
      Alhazred, you have to explain things to SobberTM as if you are speaking to a small child. You keep using big words like, "thing" and "single". Big words like those words really confuses SobberTM.

Sobber wrote:

Things are going VERY well! Not one thing you want to claim Victory in this war has happened:"Replace Tiger as alliance Leader, kick him and Hunter out, change the alliance name, and we'll talk ending the war."

Enjoy!
      Let's see, so that means that Huge Farm eXchange not being able to post winning CRs in any sizable quantity for months and now Huge Farm eXchange members (including their past Leader tigger, ChickenHuntress (tm), and now even their new Leader Nawlins) being farmed at will by HELL is "going VERYwell" as defined by the worst General in Ikariam history? Yeah, that sounds about right for the lunatic farm known as Huge Farm eXchange!

Save that, SobberTM!
    • The sad thing is that if Sobber would have come to me in the first place rather than joining HFX I would have welcomed him. This was before he flipped out and started attacking Khaleesi, she still thought he was a friend, and on her recommendation I would have been more than happy to have Sobber on our side. Looks like Sobber backed the wrong horse. Appropriate, since he is the back-end of a horse.

• Sober wrote:

I did? Just a week ago? Since you are my stalker I am guessing you would know! Now I do know since July 1st HFX has increased in Total Score while HELL has lost half their Total Score! Sounds like HELL is losing members;)!!
      Yeah, SobberTM, HELL is losing real badly.... :lolbash:

Please, tell us again how awesome you're doing... :blackeye:

Aress wrote:

DAWN Alliance ( international terrorist organizations )
      -They're very brutal , attacking any player much resources......

• Alhazred wrote:

d3vo has more offensive points by himself than all of HFX. And he earned them in a couple of days.
      And, 100% of his OPs came at the expense of Huge Farm eXchange losers.

Congratulations, d3v0 and mondlava on your jobs well done!!!
    • Alhazred wrote:

Alhazred wrote:

Sober wrote:

Alhazred wrote:

Enjoy!
      Nope, tiger not being leader is only temporary, your more then welcome to confirm that with nawlins;)
    • devo13az wrote:

Sober wrote:

You do know offensive/defensive points, pillages, damage, all that good stuff that SHOULD win a war does not win this one?

"Damages and pillages collected in the CR thread will be for entertainment purposes only."
    • Sober wrote:

devo13az wrote:

Sober wrote:

You do know offensive/defensive points, pillages, damage, all that good stuff that SHOULD win a war does not win this one?
      "Damages and pillages collected in the CR thread will be for entertainment purposes only."

I sure do....and I find it highly entertaining as HELL. :highscore: :popcorn: :lol:

Aress wrote:

DAWN Alliance ( international terrorist organizations )
      -They're very brutal , attacking any player much resources......