DoW- HELL vrs HFX Part 2

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• See? I can do it, too.

49% to 51% is a statistically insignificant difference. But I can see why you are so proud of it, because it is the only kind of "victory" you are capable of producing with your extensive knowledge of the Ikariam combat system.

For everyone else in Ikariam, they would be embarrassed if this was the best "victory" of which they were capable of producing.
      Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.
    • Sober wrote:

Sober wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

:picard: SobberTM, SobberTM, SobberTM. First, I meant post a winning CR in the CR thread. And please also notice that I said winning CR. A 49% to 51% damage ratio is a TIE!

CoUstes wrote:

See? I can do it, too.

49% to 51% is a statistically insignificant difference. But I can see why you are so proud of it, because it is the only kind of "victory" you are capable of producing with your extensive knowledge of the Ikariam combat system.

For everyone else in Ikariam, they would be embarrassed if this was the best "victory" of which they were capable of producing.
      Yep you are right, 49-51 is a TIE!!! LMAO!
    • SobberTM, go check out the latest CRs added to the CR thread. These CRs are what winning CRs look like.

P.S., did you really hit the Chicken Button? ChickenHuntress (tm) is going to be mad at you. Oh, wait, I forgot, when someone from Huge Farm eXchange uses the Chicken Button, it is a valid battle tactic. It is only Chicken if you are an opponent of the worst alliance in Ikariam history (i.e., Huge Farm eXchange) and use Colossus against them.
      Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.
    • Sober wrote:

Sober wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

:picard: SobberTM, SobberTM, SobberTM. First, I meant post a winning CR in the CR thread. And please also notice that I said winning CR. A 49% to 51% damage ratio is a TIE!

CoUstes wrote:

SobberTM, go check out the latest CRs added to the CR thread. These CRs are what winning CRs look like.

P.S., did you really hit the Chicken Button? ChickenHuntress (tm) is going to be mad at you. Oh, wait, I forgot, when someone from Huge Farm eXchange uses the Chicken Button, it is a valid battle tactic. It is only Chicken if you are an opponent of the worst alliance in Ikariam history (i.e., Huge Farm eXchange) and use Colossus against them.
      What button would that be? The one the HELL members can use but HFX cannot? I got one for you, I will bet that Alhazared runs from a battle in the next 24 hours, willing to take that bet?
    • Sober wrote:

Alhazred wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

I'm willing to bet she does exactly what she told you she was going to do. As an Ikariam fighter, you are totally outclassed.
      And he thinks I'm embarrassed of my rant? LOL
      Nope, pointing out I already got in your head;)!!
      Well, SobberTM, your head is impenetrable. It is made of the densest material known to mankind.
    • Sober wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

I should add, SobberTM, as an Ikariam forum poster, you are also totally outclassed.
      Na, I would like to think we are tied! You 49%, Myself 51%!
      Well, SobberTM, you can "think" that all you want. The evidence shows I am at 99% while you are at 1%. (I am obviously being over generous with your score.)
    • 35 spies caught, that a record?lol

We`ve managed to catch a group of spies who were trying to sneak out of our city.

Captured spies: 35
      Escaped spies: 3
      The interrogation of the captured spies gave us the following information:

Amongst other places, the spies came from these islands:
      Hatieos, Hatieos, Emuios

Hatieos is at [38:36]
      Emuios is at [36:37]
      The spies' home towns are Target Masters, Thunder Cracker, White Out
      There are

3 Hoplite
      3 Paddle Speedboat as well as
      92252 building material,
      10579 wine,
      43095 marble,
      31430 crystal glass,
      27173 sulfur in Target Masters.There are

2 Paddle Speedboat as well as
      8683 building material,
      19912 wine,
      237816 marble,
      220888 crystal glass,
      110502 sulfur in White Out.
      There's also 72948445 Gold in the leader's treasury.
    • Sober wrote:

35 spies caught, that a record?lol

We`ve managed to catch a group of spies who were trying to sneak out of our city.

Captured spies: 35
      Escaped spies: 3
      The interrogation of the captured spies gave us the following information:

Amongst other places, the spies came from these islands:
      Hatieos, Hatieos, Emuios

Emuios is at [36:37]
      The spies' home towns are Target Masters, Thunder Cracker, White Out
      There are
      SobberTM, I guess that makes you the :sarcasm: spy master! All hail the spy master!

I have also heard that you are a master of baiting -- or something like that.
    • Sober wrote:

Hmm, someone still wants to go real-life? I can make that happen? I save everything [edited out];)!!!
      Let me get this straight, SobberTM. You are the one who first brought up real life data, you are the one who publicly posted not only your first name, but also the first name of your fiance, and now, out of "retribution", you are publicly posting another person's first name? How do you even justify your continued existence on these forums? Quite frankly, and I never thought I would ever say this about anyone, you are far more disgusting than ChickenHuntress (tm).
    • THIS is his RL. I know many of us treat this as a game. But since all Sober really did in RL was to be failing at drinking so he don't do it anymore. So as you understand this is as important to him as anything in his life, he is proud of it and thats why he save EVERYTHING as he call it. I'm so happy for you David that you could intergrate your RL even more with Ikariam. I hope at least your new girl friend that you dragged into this is proud of you! !!

Sig made by the awesome lady of lost. Thanks Svana :love:

If life is a waste of time and time is a waste of life, then lets get wasted and have the time of our lives.
    • CoUstes wrote:

Sober wrote:

Hmm, someone still wants to go real-life? I can make that happen? I save everything [edited out];)!!!
      Let me get this straight, SobberTM. You are the one who first brought up real life data, you are the one who publicly posted not only your first name, but also the first name of your fiance, and now, out of "retribution", you are publicly posting another person's first name? How do you even justify your continued existence on these forums? Quite frankly, and I never thought I would ever say this about anyone, you are far more disgusting than ChickenHuntress (tm).
      Actually Khaleesi started the real life threats I just exposed them and what does first names have to do with anything? Tons of people in this game use their first name! Lol, geez;)