DoW- HELL vrs HFX Part 2

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I know from personal experience that Hunter, Tiger, Jaggooo, Nawlins, etc can't be trusted to hold to the terms of an agreement. I don't know this about Sober, since I'd barely ever heard of him before he decided to support the Saracens and attack HELL. I do think that it would be great if we all could cut back on the personal insults. I'd be willing to give it a try.

What a f***** up world it is where someone with my history of trolling is even suggesting this. Where the hell are the moderators?
    • Alhazred wrote:

I know from personal experience that Hunter, Tiger, Jaggooo, Nawlins, etc can't be trusted to hold to the terms of an agreement. I don't know this about Sober, since I'd barely ever heard of him before he decided to support the Saracens and attack HELL. I do think that it would be great if we all could cut back on the personal insults. I'd be willing to give it a try.

What a f***** up world it is where someone with my history of trolling is even suggesting this. Where the hell are the moderators?
      Moderators are missing regardless I have no problem with cutting back! I would say that having fun with what people do in the game is what the forums are for and have no problem with it.
    • Sober wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sober wrote:

Hmm, someone still wants to go real-life? I can make that happen? I save everything [edited out];)!!!
      Let me get this straight, SobberTM. You are the one who first brought up real life data, you are the one who publicly posted not only your first name, but also the first name of your fiance, and now, out of "retribution", you are publicly posting another person's first name? How do you even justify your continued existence on these forums? Quite frankly, and I never thought I would ever say this about anyone, you are far more disgusting than ChickenHuntress (tm).
      Actually Khaleesi started the real life threats I just exposed them and what does first names have to do with anything? Tons of people in this game use their first name! Lol, geez;)
      This is just so unbelievable to me that you are attempting to distort the facts as much as you are. Whatever Khaleesi did, she did in a PRIVATE message to you. YOU are the person who brought all of it PUBLIC.

As for first names, if someone chooses to play using their first name, that is their choice. Obviously Khaleesi chose not to use her first name, but you felt compelled to PUBLICLY announce her first name. The fact that YOU cannot see the difference is simply stunning. I believe YOU CHOOSE to not see the difference.

Save THAT, SobberTM!!!
      Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.
    • While I'm not one for threats, as I find them ham-handed and contrary to the spirit of community, conditions for using these boards are following the terms of service. Beta seems to be struggling mightily with following even basic human decency guidelines, let alone the rules for the boards. Please cut it out, so that I don't have to start removing people from the boards. In case you're wondering Beta doesn't have a moderator, because we don't have anyone to fill the position. Looking at some of the commentary, I'm not sure I'd want to put someone new here anyways. Fix it folks.

Do not meddle with dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
      :turkeydance: I'm just a small turkeh, how much trouble could I get into? :turkeydance:
    • CoUstes wrote:

Sober wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sober wrote:

Hmm, someone still wants to go real-life? I can make that happen? I save everything [edited out];)!!!
      Let me get this straight, SobberTM. You are the one who first brought up real life data, you are the one who publicly posted not only your first name, but also the first name of your fiance, and now, out of "retribution", you are publicly posting another person's first name? How do you even justify your continued existence on these forums? Quite frankly, and I never thought I would ever say this about anyone, you are far more disgusting than ChickenHuntress (tm).
      Actually Khaleesi started the real life threats I just exposed them and what does first names have to do with anything? Tons of people in this game use their first name! Lol, geez;)
      This is just so unbelievable to me that you are attempting to distort the facts as much as you are. Whatever Khaleesi did, she did in a PRIVATE message to you. YOU are the person who brought all of it PUBLIC.
      As for first names, if someone chooses to play using their first name, that is their choice. Obviously Khaleesi chose not to use her first name, but you felt compelled to PUBLICLY announce her first name. The fact that YOU cannot see the difference is simply stunning. I believe YOU CHOOSE to not see the difference.

Save THAT, SobberTM!!!
      To simplify things it was MY MESSAGE! Regardless it is simple, do not go after my real life and I will not go after yours, her first name was a warning after SEVERAL responses from both of them going after my RL. As I told her I save everything, enjoy!
    • Sober wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

This is just so unbelievable to me that you are attempting to distort the facts as much as you are. Whatever Khaleesi did, she did in a PRIVATE message to you. YOU are the person who brought all of it PUBLIC.As for first names, if someone chooses to play using their first name, that is their choice. Obviously Khaleesi chose not to use her first name, but you felt compelled to PUBLICLY announce her first name. The fact that YOU cannot see the difference is simply stunning. I believe YOU CHOOSE to not see the difference.

Save THAT, SobberTM!!!
      To simplify things it was MY MESSAGE! Regardless it is simple, do not go after my real life and I will not go after yours, her first name was a warning after SEVERAL responses from both of them going after my RL. As I told her I save everything, enjoy!
      I'll probably get warned for backseat moderating, but...

WRONG SobberTM!!!! Khaleesi sent that PRIVATE message to you, but that does not make it YOUR message to do with as you please. It is real simple, don't post YOUR personal information in a PUBLIC forum if you don't want people to know about your real-life information.

Save THAT, SobberTM!!!
      Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.
    • CoUstes wrote:

Sober wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

This is just so unbelievable to me that you are attempting to distort the facts as much as you are. Whatever Khaleesi did, she did in a PRIVATE message to you. YOU are the person who brought all of it PUBLIC.As for first names, if someone chooses to play using their first name, that is their choice. Obviously Khaleesi chose not to use her first name, but you felt compelled to PUBLICLY announce her first name. The fact that YOU cannot see the difference is simply stunning. I believe YOU CHOOSE to not see the difference.

Save THAT, SobberTM!!!
      I'll probably get warned for backseat moderating, but...
      WRONG SobberTM!!!! Khaleesi sent that PRIVATE message to you, but that does not make it YOUR message to do with as you please. It is real simple, don't post YOUR personal information in a PUBLIC forum if you don't want people to know about your real-life information.

Save THAT, SobberTM!!!
      Do not have to save it, board does it for me! If it was not my PM then I would not have it, if it was not my PM I would not be able to post it, tard alert!!!

BTW - Diamond Princess have another "planned vacation"? LMAO
    • Sober wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sober wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Save THAT, SobberTM!!!
      I'll probably get warned for backseat moderating, but...WRONG SobberTM!!!! Khaleesi sent that PRIVATE message to you, but that does not make it YOUR message to do with as you please. It is real simple, don't post YOUR personal information in a PUBLIC forum if you don't want people to know about your real-life information.

Save THAT, SobberTM!!!
      Do not have to save it, board does it for me! If it was not my PM then I would not have it, if it was not my PM I would not be able to post it, tard alert!!!
      Tard alert? There is one person in this thread who cannot comprehend the rule about posting private messages and it is not me.

Save THAT, SobberTM!!!
    • CoUstes wrote:

Sober wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sober wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Save THAT, SobberTM!!!
      I'll probably get warned for backseat moderating, but...WRONG SobberTM!!!! Khaleesi sent that PRIVATE message to you, but that does not make it YOUR message to do with as you please. It is real simple, don't post YOUR personal information in a PUBLIC forum if you don't want people to know about your real-life information.
      Save THAT, SobberTM!!!
      Tard alert? There is one person in this thread who cannot comprehend the rule about posting private messages and it is not me.
      Save THAT, SobberTM!!!
      As I posted earlier the forums save it for me, maybe I should not make fun of your disability and for that I apologize! breaking a rule posting it, yes! But it was still my PM to post or I would not have it, got it?

BTW - DP have another planned Vacation?
    • Turkeh wrote:

While I'm not one for threats, as I find them ham-handed and contrary to the spirit of community, conditions for using these boards are following the terms of service. Beta seems to be struggling mightily with following even basic human decency guidelines, let alone the rules for the boards. Please cut it out, so that I don't have to start removing people from the boards. In case you're wondering Beta doesn't have a moderator, because we don't have anyone to fill the position. Looking at some of the commentary, I'm not sure I'd want to put someone new here anyways. Fix it folks.
      Well if you start showing basic human decency Im sure others may start as well... And if you think people are making comments you dont like then just remove them , it's not like you care to explain why anyway. So you just make some s*** up as usual then you can remove those you dont like. I'm sure you can kill the boards even more ....

Sig made by the awesome lady of lost. Thanks Svana :love:

If life is a waste of time and time is a waste of life, then lets get wasted and have the time of our lives.
    • You posted my name online, not cool.

A warning? Sobber you don't scare me, Im not married or engaged. I got nothing to lose :)

I'm an ice cold stoner :thumbsup:

Btw, the message was not yours and that's why you need someone's permission to post.

Again, leave CoUstes alone.

HELL got sober BEGGING ON his KNEES
    • Khaleesi wrote:

Again, leave CoUstes alone.
      Thank you for the kind thought, Khaleesi, but in the battle of wits between myself and SobberTM, the score is now about 1500 to 0, respectively, so I welcome his infantile attempts to best me in this game of wits.
    • Sober wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sober wrote:

Tard alert? There is one person in this thread who cannot comprehend the rule about posting private messages and it is not me.Save THAT, SobberTM!!!
      As I posted earlier the forums save it for me, maybe I should not make fun of your disability and for that I apologize! breaking a rule posting it, yes! But it was still my PM to post or I would not have it, got it?
      Given the fact that you have attempted to mock me for using the proper form of "proved" instead of the acceptable form of "proven" and now your incorrect insistence that you alone own a particular private message and your inability to understand the new personal signature I use when responding to your juvenile babbling, I've decided the following famous quote could possibly bring you some enlightenment if only you have the ability to comprehend what you read.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."

Save THAT, SobberTM!!!
    • CoUstes wrote:

Sober wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sober wrote:

Tard alert? There is one person in this thread who cannot comprehend the rule about posting private messages and it is not me.Save THAT, SobberTM!!!
      Given the fact that you have attempted to mock me for using the proper form of "proved" instead of the acceptable form of "proven" and now your incorrect insistence that you alone own a particular private message and your inability to understand the new personal signature I use when responding to your juvenile babbling, I've decided the following famous quote could possibly bring you some enlightenment if only you have the ability to comprehend what you read.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."

Save THAT, SobberTM!!!
      You never told me about the planned DP vacation? And as I said before I will no longer mock you because of your disability, had no idea! Again I am sorry.
    • Khaleesi wrote:

You posted my name online, not cool.

A warning? Sobber you don't scare me, Im not married or engaged. I got nothing to lose :)
      Neither do I!!! :thumbsup:

BTW - Your first name does not identify you and neither does mine so it is a pointless argument that CoUseless loves to start, if I said the sky was blue he would argue that only because I am saying, very entertaining!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sober ().

• Sober wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Save THAT, SobberTM!!!
      And as I said before I will no longer mock you because of your disability, had no idea! Again I am sorry.
      First, I am not surprised at all that you were incapable of comprehending the quote.

Second, exactly what is this "disability" you are claiming I have?

Save THAT, SobberTM!!!
    • CoUstes wrote:

Sober wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Save THAT, SobberTM!!!
      And as I said before I will no longer mock you because of your disability, had no idea! Again I am sorry.
      First, I am not surprised at all that you were incapable of comprehending the quote.
      Second, exactly what is this "disability" you are claiming I have?

Save THAT, SobberTM!!!
      Sorry will not talk about your personal issues in public, good luck.
    • Sober wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sober wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Save THAT, SobberTM!!!
      First, I am not surprised at all that you were incapable of comprehending the quote.Second, exactly what is this "disability" you are claiming I have?

Save THAT, SobberTM!!!
      Sorry will not talk about your personal issues in public, good luck.
      Thank you for admitting that you are once again just making up alternate realities.

Speaking of reality, when I look at Military Scores to Offensive Points Scores ratios, your entire alliance is a gigantic failure. Not one of you have an Offensive Points Score which even comes close to matching (much less exceeding) your grossly over-inflated Military Scores. Most members of HELL have Offensive Points Scores which far exceed their Military Scores. Why does your entire alliance in general and you specifically, SobberTM, stink so badly at Ikariam Combat?

Save THAT, SobberTM!!!