DoW- HELL vrs HFX Part 2

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sober wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sobber wrote:

devo13az wrote:

Sobber (TM) wrote:

You are SO AWESOME!!
      Like, seriously dude, I've been at the bar drinking all day....sad because I had to take my new bike back to the shop....and you can't even win that battle. :blackeye: Sea battle near Sulfur 1 F(20.09.2017 0:42:09)
      SobberTM[-HFX-] from OsirisWC, Rhodes, terry1
      vs
      d3v0[HELL] from HFX can munch

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Ram-Ship............................523(-126) - Ram-Ship............................396(-126)
      ............................................. - Fire Ship...........................740(-279)
      Catapult Ship.........................220(-0) - Catapult Ship.........................112(-0)
      Mortar Ship...........................353(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................210(-0)
      Steam Ram...........................663(-117) - Steam Ram.............................219(-0)
      ............................................. - Rocket Ship..........................285(-28)
      Diving Boat..........................203(-28) - Diving Boat...........................373(-0)
      Paddle Speedboat......................286(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................292(-0)
      Balloon Carrier......................232(-14) - Balloon Carrier......................156(-14)
      Tender.................................72(-0) - Tender.................................75(-0)
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military..............................-4395.6 - Military..............................-3535.8
      Offensive points.......................8839.5 - Defence points..........................10989
      Damage Received........................219780 - Damage Received........................176790
      Damage Percent............................55% - Damage Percent............................45%

And I was on the best surf of the year, so whats the problem? lol
      SobberTM, if you didn't already have an appropriate name, I would start calling you Topper. Of course, you being in Huge Farm eXchange and Huge Farm eXchange being full of liars, I don't even believe your "surf" story.I suppose you'll somehow try to tell everyone that you won this battle. You lost. d3v0 is better than you in every way imaginable.

Save that, SobberTM!
      But I did win the battle!!! LMAO!!!
      Sea battle near Sulfur 1 F(20.09.2017 8:27:09)
      terry[-HFX-] from terry1, Syros, Paros, Hellas, Sober[-HFX-] from OsirisWC, Rhodes, terry1, Hellas
      vs
      Brant[HELL] from Sulfur 1 F, d3v0[HELL] from HFX can munch

Ram-Ship............................321(-510) - Ram-Ship..............................0(-522)
      ............................................. - Fire Ship............................0(-1019)
      Catapult Ship.........................310(-0) - Catapult Ship.........................0(-112)
      Mortar Ship...........................177(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................210(-0)
      Steam Ram...........................152(-554) - Steam Ram............................33(-186)
      Rocket Ship...........................34(-56) - Rocket Ship.........................128(-185)
      Diving Boat...........................60(-96) - Diving Boat...........................373(-0)
      Paddle Speedboat......................248(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................292(-0)
      Balloon Carrier......................111(-76) - Balloon Carrier.......................94(-76)
      Tender.................................96(-0) - Tender.................................75(-0)
      Military.............................-21481.2 - Military.............................-21416.6
      Offensive points......................53541.5 - Defence points..........................53703
      Damage Received.......................1074060 - Damage Received.......................1070830
      Damage Percent............................50% - Damage Percent............................50%

Winners: terry[-HFX-], Sober[-HFX-]

Losers: d3v0[HELL]

Yeah, your name is on the "winner" line....looks like you took 3k more damage though.....great one.

Aress wrote:

DAWN Alliance ( international terrorist organizations )
      -They're very brutal , attacking any player much resources......

• devo13az wrote:

Sober wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sobber wrote:

devo13az wrote:

Sobber (TM) wrote:

You are SO AWESOME!!
      Like, seriously dude, I've been at the bar drinking all day....sad because I had to take my new bike back to the shop....and you can't even win that battle. :blackeye: Sea battle near Sulfur 1 F(20.09.2017 0:42:09)SobberTM[-HFX-] from OsirisWC, Rhodes, terry1
      vs

Ram-Ship............................523(-126) - Ram-Ship............................396(-126)
      ............................................. - Fire Ship...........................740(-279)
      Catapult Ship.........................220(-0) - Catapult Ship.........................112(-0)
      Mortar Ship...........................353(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................210(-0)
      Steam Ram...........................663(-117) - Steam Ram.............................219(-0)
      ............................................. - Rocket Ship..........................285(-28)
      Diving Boat..........................203(-28) - Diving Boat...........................373(-0)
      Paddle Speedboat......................286(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................292(-0)
      Balloon Carrier......................232(-14) - Balloon Carrier......................156(-14)
      Tender.................................72(-0) - Tender.................................75(-0)
      Military..............................-4395.6 - Military..............................-3535.8
      Offensive points.......................8839.5 - Defence points..........................10989
      Damage Received........................219780 - Damage Received........................176790
      Damage Percent............................55% - Damage Percent............................45%

And I was on the best surf of the year, so whats the problem? lol
      SobberTM, if you didn't already have an appropriate name, I would start calling you Topper. Of course, you being in Huge Farm eXchange and Huge Farm eXchange being full of liars, I don't even believe your "surf" story.I suppose you'll somehow try to tell everyone that you won this battle. You lost. d3v0 is better than you in every way imaginable.
      Save that, SobberTM!
      But I did win the battle!!! LMAO!!!
      Sea battle near Sulfur 1 F(20.09.2017 8:27:09)terry[-HFX-] from terry1, Syros, Paros, Hellas, Sober[-HFX-] from OsirisWC, Rhodes, terry1, Hellas
      vs
      Brant[HELL] from Sulfur 1 F, d3v0[HELL] from HFX can munch

Ram-Ship............................321(-510) - Ram-Ship..............................0(-522)
      ............................................. - Fire Ship............................0(-1019)
      Catapult Ship.........................310(-0) - Catapult Ship.........................0(-112)
      Mortar Ship...........................177(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................210(-0)
      Steam Ram...........................152(-554) - Steam Ram............................33(-186)
      Rocket Ship...........................34(-56) - Rocket Ship.........................128(-185)
      Diving Boat...........................60(-96) - Diving Boat...........................373(-0)
      Paddle Speedboat......................248(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................292(-0)
      Balloon Carrier......................111(-76) - Balloon Carrier.......................94(-76)
      Tender.................................96(-0) - Tender.................................75(-0)
      Military.............................-21481.2 - Military.............................-21416.6
      Offensive points......................53541.5 - Defence points..........................53703
      Damage Received.......................1074060 - Damage Received.......................1070830
      Damage Percent............................50% - Damage Percent............................50%

Winners: terry[-HFX-], Sober[-HFX-]

Yeah, your name is on the "winner" line....looks like you took 3k more damage though.....great one.
      3k is nothing;)
    • CoUstes wrote:

Sobber wrote:

3k is nothing;)
      Nothing to a loser like you, that is for sure.
      Not at all:
      Sea battle near HFX can munch
      (20.09.2017 23:52:57)
      Sober[-HFX-] from Made In China
      vs

Ram-Ship.............................135(-95) - Ram-Ship..............................0(-115)
      ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................0(-56)
      Mortar Ship...........................150(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................0(-210)
      Steam Ram.............................56(-94) - Steam Ram..............................0(-85)
      ............................................. - Rocket Ship..........................19(-109)
      Diving Boat...........................66(-54) - Diving Boat...........................390(-0)
      Paddle Speedboat.......................80(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................292(-0)
      Balloon Carrier.......................32(-38) - Balloon Carrier.......................69(-24)
      Tender.................................10(-0) - Tender.................................75(-0)
      Fire Ship.............................8(-160) - .............................................
      Military..............................-5877.8 - Military.............................-11401.4
      Offensive points......................28503.5 - Defence points........................14694.5
      Damage Received........................293890 - Damage Received........................570070
      Damage Percent............................34% - Damage Percent............................66%

Winners: Sober[-HFX-]

• You found d3v0 when he was offline. Congratulations on your single victory. Why not post that in the HOF thread, because for you clowns in Huge Farm eXchange, that battle qualifies as an HOF battle.

So, let's see, you have a single victory against d3v0 and he has dozens upon dozens against you. You must be so proud of yourself -- just like a two year old who uses the toilet for the first time.
      Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.
    • LMAO!

20.09.2017 5:57Enemy spies have tried to blackmail some of our officers. However, our intelligence service could put a stop to it.

Captured spies: 12
      Escaped spies: 7
      The interrogation of the captured spies gave us the following information:

At least one of the caught spies had the mission to conduct a diversionary tactic.
      The mission that was supposed to be distracted from was: Inspect warehouse
      Amongst other places, the spies came from these islands:
      Enthooos, Hatieos

Enthooos is at [37:31]
      Hatieos is at [38:36]
      The spies' home towns are Chappie, Target Masters
      There are

2 Spearman as well as
      10656 building material,
      143244 wine,
      3369 marble,
      33409 crystal glass,
      200 sulfur in Chappie.There are

9166 Swordsman
      8892 Hoplite
      552 Sulfur Carabineer
      116 Mortar
      1 Catapult
      155 Ram
      339 Steam Giant
      1001 Balloon-Bombardier
      100 Cook
      100 Doctor
      1000 Gyrocopter
      1 Spearman

1501 Ram-Ship
      2072 Fire Ship
      392 Diving Boat
      252 Mortar Ship
      628 Steam Ram
      229 Rocket Ship
      305 Paddle Speedboat
      243 Balloon Carrier
      70 Tender as well as
      109590 building material,
      24247 wine,
      44587 marble,
      33928 crystal glass,
      679 sulfur in Target Masters.
      There's also 33897558 Gold in the leader's treasury.
    • I guess posting your spy report in Sobber's Thread was not good enough for you? What's the matter, attention seeking ho, do you also have to get your post count up? I mean, you are always attempting to get flaccid things up, aren't you, SobberTM?
      Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.