DoW- HELL vrs HFX Part 2

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DoW- HELL vrs HFX Part 2

Alhazred wrote:

HFX has broken the peace treaty established with HELL on 9/23/15. Since diplomacy has failed our only option is to declare war.

This war will continue until both sides agree on a winner. Damages and pillages collected in the CR thread will be for entertainment purposes only. You will beg for this war to end.

The original thread might as well be in the spam file and I'm sick of it.
    • Alhazred wrote:

Alhazred wrote:

HFX has broken the peace treaty established with HELL on 9/23/15. Since diplomacy has failed our only option is to declare war.

This war will continue until both sides agree on a winner. Damages and pillages collected in the CR thread will be for entertainment purposes only. You will beg for this war to end.

The original thread might as well be in the spam file and I'm sick of it.
      do not worry I will remind you of your mental breakdown everyday;)
    • Sober wrote:

14 Members in HELL
      [edited]
      6 in vacation mode ([edited])
      5 not active in the war

That leaves 1 active fighter, 1!!!

I think you have no clue as to what you are talking about. How about posting a winning CR? Notice I did not say a whining CR.
      Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.
    • CoUstes wrote:

Sober wrote:

14 Members in HELL
      [edited]
      5 not active in the war

I think you have no clue as to what you are talking about. How about posting a winning CR? Notice I did not say a whining CR.
      14 Members in HELL
      3 banned
      6 in vacation mode (1 is banned)
      5 not active in the war

Sea battle near Caraxes
      (29.07.2017 17:49:54)
      Sober[-HFX-] from Colossus Wine 3
      vs
      Khaleesi[HELL] from Caraxes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Ram-Ship.............................264(-36) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-37)
      Fire Ship.............................45(-27) - Fire Ship..............................0(-83)
      ............................................. - .............................................
      Mortar Ship...........................150(-0) - .............................................
      Steam Ram............................287(-13) - .............................................
      Rocket Ship............................72(-8) - Rocket Ship.............................0(-8)
      ............................................. - .............................................
      Paddle Speedboat.......................80(-0) - .............................................
      Balloon Carrier........................76(-4) - Balloon Carrier.........................0(-4)
      Tender.................................10(-0) - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military...............................-995.4 - Military..............................-1035.6
      Offensive points.........................2589 - Defence points.........................2488.5
      Damage Received.........................49770 - Damage Received.........................51780
      Damage Percent............................49% - Damage Percent............................51%

Winners: Sober[-HFX-]

Losers: Khaleesi[HELL]
    • Sober wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sober wrote:

14 Members in HELL
      [edited]
      5 not active in the war

Sea battle near Caraxes
      vs

Ram-Ship.............................264(-36) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-37)
      Fire Ship.............................45(-27) - Fire Ship..............................0(-83)
      Mortar Ship...........................150(-0) - .............................................
      Steam Ram............................287(-13) - .............................................
      Rocket Ship............................72(-8) - Rocket Ship.............................0(-8)
      Paddle Speedboat.......................80(-0) - .............................................
      Balloon Carrier........................76(-4) - Balloon Carrier.........................0(-4)
      Tender.................................10(-0) - .............................................
      Military...............................-995.4 - Military..............................-1035.6
      Offensive points.........................2589 - Defence points.........................2488.5
      Damage Received.........................49770 - Damage Received.........................51780
      Damage Percent............................49% - Damage Percent............................51%

Winners: Sober[-HFX-] (49%)

Losers: Khaleesi[HELL] (51%)

:picard: SobberTM, SobberTM, SobberTM. First, I meant post a winning CR in the CR thread. And please also notice that I said winning CR. A 49% to 51% damage ratio is a TIE!
      Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.
    • CoUstes wrote:

Sober wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sober wrote:

14 Members in HELL
      [edited]
      5 not active in the war

Sea battle near Caraxes
      vs

Winners: Sober[-HFX-] (49%)

Losers: Khaleesi[HELL] (51%)

:picard: SobberTM, SobberTM, SobberTM. First, I meant post a winning CR in the CR thread. And please also notice that I said winning CR. A 49% to 51% damage ratio is a TIE!
      A tie, LMAO!!! Guess math is not your thing;)!

Winners: Sober
    • Sober wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sober wrote:

I guess statistics are not your thing. :pillepalle:
      That's all you got, statistics?? LMAO, that has got to be the worse come back ever!!!
      I forgot, you're a member of Huge Farm eXchange. Topics like statistics specifically and facts in general are way way way over your heads.

P.S., hey, English major, you meant worst.
    • CoUstes wrote:

Sober wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sober wrote:

That's all you got, statistics?? LMAO, that has got to be the worse come back ever!!!
      I forgot, you're a member of Huge Farm eXchange. Topics like statistics specifically and facts in general are way way way over your heads.
      "I guess statistics are not your thing." LMAO What retard says that? CoUseless!!!
    • Sober wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sober wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sober wrote:

"I guess statistics are not your thing." LMAO What retard says that? CoUstes!!!
      Not a retard, just someone way more intelligent than the "guy" who says, "Guess math is not your thing" when discussing statistics and a "genius" who is barely literate ("that has got to be the worse come back ever").
    • CoUstes wrote:

Sober wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sober wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sober wrote:

"I guess statistics are not your thing." LMAO What retard says that? CoUstes!!!
      Not a retard, just someone way more intelligent than the "guy" who says, "Guess math is not your thing" when discussing statistics and a "genius" who is barely literate ("that has got to be the worse come back ever").
      BECAUSE 49-51 IS A TIE!!! Damn cannot make this up!!!
    • Users Online 4

3 Members (1 invisible)and 1 Guest

Hey, Mr. "Invisible", you do realize that it is extremely easy for anyone to see who is actually online, right? The fact that you bothered to make yourself "invisible" says to me that you have no clue.
    • Sober wrote:

Sober wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

49% to 51% is a statistically insignificant difference. But I can see why you are so proud of it, because it is the only kind of "victory" you are capable of producing with your :sarcasm: extensive knowledge of the Ikariam combat system.
    • CoUstes wrote:

Sober wrote:

Sober wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

49% to 51% is a statistically insignificant difference. But I can see why you are so proud of it, because it is the only kind of "victory" you are capable of producing with your :sarcasm: extensive knowledge of the Ikariam combat system.
      Tie:
      "a (1) : to make or have an equal score with in a contest"

Equal:
      "being the same in quantity, size, degree, or value."