Greatest Ikariam Fails

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Greatest Ikariam Fails

Alright what I witnessed the other day with a player not naming any names (coughdrcoughweezycough) defending a town that I was in and belonged to a fellow alliance members on top of that. I thought a bunch of you have had some experiences with the game that you said wow this guy needs help and was like maybe we can all share them.

(I dont want well GF sucks and this happened comments)
    • Once upon a time there was a man named Hannibal on Boreas that I had conflicts with because he was leeching my miracle.... long story shot he eventually paid real money to move all of his 7 towns onto sulphur islands(lol) so that he could beat me. Sulphur was never his issue, he had 3-4x my military the entire time. 1-2 weeks after using all that money relocating his towns he deleted his account or moved it onto another server.... this all happened because he wouldn't upgrade his temple that was on a crystal island. Rest In Peace GOW/300 Spartans.

I wish I had $5 for every person that said they would make our alliance disband :saint:
    • @President Trump funny thing I got this minutes before they disbaned GOW

"Chev >>>What can I say, I'm a curious man hannibal, They say curiosity killed the cat but damn was curiosity wrong when he underestimated the cat. Good luck with whatever you decide on.

On the 18.04.2017 2:22 HANNIBAL BARCA wrote:
      >
      > You are going to have to do better and maybe I will block and occupy all of your cities and ports and maybe I will not it all depends upon my mood and the time I have available"
      # of players placed in Inactivity (i) : 19 :closed:
    • Once upon a time there was a player with a grudge. He decided he wanted to go full military and attack. So he got his hands on a HUGE army and ENORMOUS fleet. Only problem was: He didn't have gold!

All those nice GS decided to run away! And that was even before he managed to launch attack!

Found a bug? Message me or open a ticket
    • Mea1 wrote:

Once upon a time there was a player with a grudge. He decided he wanted to go full military and attack. So he got his hands on a HUGE army and ENORMOUS fleet. Only problem was: He didn't have gold!

All those nice GS decided to run away! And that was even before he managed to launch attack!
      Just a yes or no question, Was this from alpha?
      # of players placed in Inactivity (i) : 19 :closed:
    • New story .. 2 players that tried to tag team me .. One sent a huge lovely army .. only forgot the artillery. Lost battle there.
      The other was smarter ... had a huge fleet .. long range .. Fires.. everything well thought out ... except he ran out of gold in the middle of the battle. MS decimated. ;P
    • AntonO wrote:

New story .. 2 players that tried to tag team me .. One sent a huge lovely army .. only forgot the artillery. Lost battle there.
      The other was smarter ... had a huge fleet .. long range .. Fires.. everything well thought out ... except he ran out of gold in the middle of the battle. MS decimated. ;P
      Nothing better than running out of money...... Brings back the good ole days when you could pillage money.
    • Another funny story: someone was leeching my miracle and not donating. So I pillaged him a few times after he didn't take the hint from my messages. I decided that he was going away, one way or the other. Then I had to leave on vacation, but had a few troops left in my town to defend. Including a few ballons.

He attacked while I was away, and spent 14 rounds knocking on my wall xD his mortars died to my ballons with the initial hit, and it took him 14 rounds to bring in more :P I had converted all my resources, so he spent the day for nothing xD

Found a bug? Message me or open a ticket
    • king-23 wrote:

AntonO wrote:

New story .. 2 players that tried to tag team me .. One sent a huge lovely army .. only forgot the artillery. Lost battle there.
      Nothing better than running out of money...... Brings back the good ole days when you could pillage money.
      Oh wow .. you are an old player :)
    • Mea1 wrote:

king-23 wrote:

Mea1 wrote:

Because when my friend invited me to play, that was in a different community. And I just kept playing there, after he left the game. And now I feel that one server is enough.
      Makes sense to me. Never would hurt to try another one though :)
      Maybe not, but now I am staff in this comm, and prefer to not play here :)
      Is it against the rules as an SGO to play in the server you are running?
    • Mea1 wrote:

Another funny story: someone was leeching my miracle and not donating. So I pillaged him a few times after he didn't take the hint from my messages. I decided that he was going away, one way or the other. Then I had to leave on vacation, but had a few troops left in my town to defend. Including a few ballons.

He attacked while I was away, and spent 14 rounds knocking on my wall xD his mortars died to my ballons with the initial hit, and it took him 14 rounds to bring in more :P I had converted all my resources, so he spent the day for nothing xD
      I wonder if he knew you could back out from a fight?????? What the hell was he thinking....

AntonO wrote:

king-23 wrote:

AntonO wrote:

Oh wow .. you are an old player :)
      I have played for awhile then came back once then away for a bit now I am back tooo much lol. Great time waster

raselsods wrote:

Mea1 wrote:

king-23 wrote:

Mea1 wrote:

Because when my friend invited me to play, that was in a different community. And I just kept playing there, after he left the game. And now I feel that one server is enough.
      I dont think an SGO plays on that server atleast thats what I think.
    • raselsods wrote:

Mea1 wrote:

king-23 wrote:

Mea1 wrote:

We don't allow people who play a server to oversee it in this community. Only exception to that is if someone is away and we have no other options (And even then we usually have a few different eyes look at it so that unintentional bias doesn't create a situation where something is overlooked).

Do not meddle with dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
      :turkeydance: I'm just a small turkeh, how much trouble could I get into? :turkeydance: