**Announcing Beta's First Loot-A-Thon** - contest with prizes - sponsored by Crew

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• **Announcing Beta's First Loot-A-Thon** - contest with prizes - sponsored by Crew

A month ago, the super alliance Jedi was formed to deal with "a problem that has plagued this world for quite some time now," because this server needed to be "liberated from the rule of GOG." Since then, Jedi has begged for peace multiple times, and proven that most of them have no idea how their own troops work. The Jokerz, the player who started the war, has been in V mode for weeks, and his alts Felix and The Redneck have both run out of gold and had their military forcibly disbanded. It's been a complete disaster for them.

But what does this mean for you? PRIZES!

The Jedi alliance is made entirely of fighters, to protect their farms and gold suppliers. These fighters came from -BE-, UNBOB and SMILE. To quote their diplomat, "The leaders of most of the alliances I mentioned are CURRENT MEMBERS OF JEDI". Know what that tells me? Those alliances have removed all the active fighters, and now contain only farms!

Therefore, Crew would like to introduce Beta's First Loot-A-Thon! Operators are standing by to take your resources.

How do you play? Post CRs of stolen resources. Troops killed don't matter, only pillages. Pillages must come from -BE-, UNBOB or SMILE (JEDI doesn't count!).

Let's see who can be the biggest pirate.

The rules and artwork were actually complete on Sunday, but Crew had to do something we'd been planning for years before we could start it: Pillage Jerry Lewis in real life!

The post was edited 14 times, last by iniquity ().

• Khaleesi wrote:

I was in CREW a long long time ago, over a year. GOG and CREW have been talking about it since then.

I am glad to see that GOG and CREW merged, glad you worked it out guys.
      Well you know what they say, Once in Crew always in Crew

"It is better to be a live lamb then a dead lion Tis true,
      BUT it is better still to be a live lion"
    • iniquity wrote:

A month ago, the super alliance Jedi was formed to deal with "a problem that has plagued this world for quite some time now," because this server needed to be "liberated from the rule of GOG." Since then, Jedi has begged for peace multiple times, and proven that most of them have no idea how their own troops work. The Jokerz, the player who started the war, has been in V mode for weeks, and his alts Felix and The Redneck have both run out of gold and had their military forcibly disbanded. It's been a complete disaster for them.

But what does this mean for you? PRIZES!

The Jedi alliance is made entirely of fighters, to protect their farms and gold suppliers. These fighters came from -BE-, UNBOB and SMILE. To quote their diplomat, "The leaders of most of the alliances I mentioned are CURRENT MEMBERS OF JEDI". Know what that tells me? Those alliances have removed all the active fighters, and now contain only farms!

Therefore, Crew would like to introduce Beta's First Loot-A-Thon! Operators are standing by to take your resources.

How do you play? Post CRs of stolen resources. Troops killed don't matter, only pillages. Pillages must come from -BE-, UNBOB or SMILE (JEDI doesn't count!).

Let's see who can be the biggest pirate.

The rules and artwork were actually complete on Sunday, but Crew had to do something we'd been planning for years before we could start it: Pillage Jerry Lewis in real life!

BAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS THE FUNNY YOU TRY AND TWIST EVERYTHING TO BE MY FAULT I HAVE THE UPMOST RESPECT FOR CREW I HAVE A MANY FRIENDS THERE EXCEPT FOR THOSE G O G JOKES THE FUNNY PART WHILE YOUR TWISTING EVERYTHING TO BE MY FAULT EVERYONE KNOWS I WAS IN HELL THIS CRAP ABOUT A 6V1 IS BS AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT WHAT REALLY HAPPEND IS YOU JOKES THOUGHT YOU COULD BULLY A SMALLER ALLIANCE AND PUSH YOUR WEIGHT AROUND THAT DID NOT HAPPEN THEN PEOPLE STEPPED UP TO GIVE YOU A CHALLENGE ALONG WITH A FAIR FIGHT AND YOU HAD A MENTAL BREAKDOWN AND STARTED ATTACKING OTHER ALLIANCES EVERYTIME YOU SEE ME COMING YOU RUN AND HIDE HECK I THINK YOU GODFATHER AND BL MIGHT BE THE ONLY ONES NOT IN VMODE LOL
    • Felix wrote:

Bahahahahaha this is the funny you try and twist everything to be my fault I have the upmost respect for crew I have a many friends there except for those G O G jokes the funny part while your twisting everything to be my fault everyone knows I was in hell this crap about a 6v1 is bs and everyone knows it what really happend is you jokes thought you could bully a smaller alliance and push your weight around that did not happen then people stepped up to give you a challenge along with a fair fight and you had a mental breakdown and started attacking other alliances everytime you see me coming you run and hide heck I think you godfather and bl might be the only ones not in vmode lol

I don't care whose fault it is. We're bad guys. We're pirates. We steal loot from people. You think you'll make me feel bad by calling me a bully? I am a bully. I have no intention of playing this forum warrior game with you, where everyone tries to spin things their way, instead of fighting in game. This isn't a war discussion thread, it's a Loot-A-Thon. So unless you're here to talk about how much loot you've stolen from -BE-, UNBOB and SMILE, I don't care what you have to say.
    • TO BE A BULLY YOU HAVE TO KNOW HOW TO FIGHT LOL NOONE IS TRYING TO SPIN ANYTHING EXCEPT YOU TO TRY AND GET PEOPLE TO FIGHT US BECAUSE YOU ARE AN UNWORTHY "PIRATE" CAPABLE OF FIGHTING YOUR OWN BATTLES YOU ARE A JOKE PLAIN AND SIMPLE LIKE CONNER MCGREGOR SAYS YOU MESS WITH THE REAL FIGHTERS YOU GET :censored: UP ONLY WAY YOU CAN EVEN WIN A BATTLE IS ATTACKING PEACEFULL PLAYERS OR VERY SMALL PLAYERS

post censored & warned ~ :83

The post was edited 1 time, last by Felix ().

• WINNING? YOUR ALLIANCE IS BEING DOMINATED!!!!!!! WOULD YOU LIKE US TO POST ALL OF OUR CRs ALSO IT HAS NOT BEEN LOPSIDED THIS IS WHAT EVEN LOOKS LIKE JUST BECAUSE 90% OF CREW WENT VMODE WHEN JEDI ATTACKED NOW YOU ARE POUTING AND TRYING TO ATTACK PEACEFUL PLAYERS AND PLAYERS THAT WISH NOT TO FIGHT BECAUSE OF RL IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT LOPSIDED LETS TALK ABOUT G O G AND CREW ATTACKING UPD YOU ALONE HAS MORE POINTS THAN EVERYONE COMBINED IN UPD JEDI JUST EVENED OUT THE PLAYING FIELD
    • The Godfather wrote:

Whatever man. There's a lot more of y'all and fewer of us. Has been lopsided from jump. And we are still winning. According to you there's only 3 of us playing. How then do we win a single fight? We must be studs to fight so many of you and have all those cr's lol.
      By what measures are you winning? The new math? Baghdad Bob's? Do I really need to post these crs and the other 80 winning crs we have since joining this fight? Here's a sample from the last 24 hours alone...

AJB Pillages Crew

Your formerly great alliances have been found sadly lacking. All your guys do is run their mouths then run to vmode. The 14 of us are fighting at about 1/4 speed right now for lack of targets. And it was just 14 members of JEDI who decided to even up the numbers in your two alliances versus one alliance fight when the 14 of us joined. It was you who decided to take on two more alliances then whine about how outnumbered you are.