**Announcing Beta's First Loot-A-Thon** - contest with prizes - sponsored by Crew

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ben Kenobi wrote:

By what measures are you winning? The new math? Baghdad Bob's? Do I really need to post these crs and the other 80 winning crs we have since joining this fight? Here's a sample from the last 24 hours alone...
      AJB Pillages Crew
      Most of the players listed in that link are not in my alliance. The only one who is is O Cool. He's a 130k account who only plays the Piracy game. He finished #8 today btw. So I guess good job pillaging him?

Ben Kenobi wrote:

Your formerly great alliances have been found sadly lacking. All your guys do is run their mouths then run to vmode. The 14 of us are fighting at about 1/4 speed right now for lack of targets. And it was just 14 members of JEDI who decided to even up the numbers in your two alliances versus one alliance fight when the 14 of us joined. It was you who decided to take on two more alliances then whine about how outnumbered you are.
      You're literally here running your mouth right now. This thread isn't even about you guys, it's about the Loot-A-Thon. But you feel such a need to win the forum war since you can't win the actual war, that you're in here crap posting. Know what's going really well for us? The Loot-A-Thon. I've never before pulled 3 million resources from a single town before. This guy's a loot pinata. If you want to have relevant comments for this thread, you should start attacking these guys. I know you're in Jedi, but you're technically eligible for the contest.
    • Felix wrote:

Iniquity your the one that started this under false clames lolololol so please :censored: and stop whining

Who's whining? This is all going great for us. We're really excited about the Loot-A-Thon, we've stolen an unbelievable amount of resources in a short period of time, and we look forward to Beta having more involvement in these types of contests in the future.

As an aside, if you're going to post in all caps, underline, bold and in bright red, you may want to take advantage of the built in spell checker.
    • You got to admit that CREW have looted a lot in this LOOT-A-THON. According to Iniquity it is open to anyone but the only rules are you can only LOOT the alliances listed in the original post. Why not join the contest and out LOOT CREW? That way they won't win.

This;

Meow
    • iniquity wrote:

Ben Kenobi wrote:

By what measures are you winning? The new math? Baghdad Bob's? Do I really need to post these crs and the other 80 winning crs we have since joining this fight? Here's a sample from the last 24 hours alone...
      AJB Pillages Crew
      Most of the players listed in that link are not in my alliance. The only one who is is O Cool. He's a 130k account who only plays the Piracy game. He finished #8 today btw. So I guess good job pillaging him?

Ben Kenobi wrote:

Your formerly great alliances have been found sadly lacking. All your guys do is run their mouths then run to vmode. The 14 of us are fighting at about 1/4 speed right now for lack of targets. And it was just 14 members of JEDI who decided to even up the numbers in your two alliances versus one alliance fight when the 14 of us joined. It was you who decided to take on two more alliances then whine about how outnumbered you are.
      You're literally here running your mouth right now. This thread isn't even about you guys, it's about the Loot-A-Thon. But you feel such a need to win the forum war since you can't win the actual war, that you're in here crap posting. Know what's going really well for us? The Loot-A-Thon. I've never before pulled 3 million resources from a single town before. This guy's a loot pinata. If you want to have relevant comments for this thread, you should start attacking these guys. I know you're in Jedi, but you're technically eligible for the contest.
      This doesn't count, that doesn't count, blah blah blah. I'll start posting our over 90 crs and you can waste your time making excuses for each one, Mr. No Spin Guy.
    • iniquity wrote:

Felix wrote:

Iniquity your the one that started this under false clames lolololol so please take the tampon out give your mom back her gstring man the fook up and stop whining
      Who's whining? This is all going great for us. We're really excited about the Loot-A-Thon, we've stolen an unbelievable amount of resources in a short period of time, and we look forward to Beta having more involvement in these types of contests in the future.

As an aside, if you're going to post in all caps, underline, bold and in bright red, you may want to take advantage of the built in spell checker.
      YOU ARE BANNED FROM TALKING ANY TRASH ON THE BOARDS TELL YOU LEARN HOW TO FIGHT
    • Ben Kenobi wrote:

This doesn't count, that doesn't count, blah blah blah. I'll start posting our over 90 crs and you can waste your time making excuses for each one, Mr. No Spin Guy.
      I don't think I'm out of line to say attacks on people not even in my alliance don't count. But, again, this isn't about your alliance. You're free to start a thread to post CRs for that if you'd like, and a discussion thread to go with it. I've no interest in it. I win wars in game, not on the forum.

Felix wrote:

You are banned from talking any trash on the boards tell you learn how to fight
      So very close to having every word spelled correctly. As I've said repeatedly, I'm not talking trash. I'm not talking about you guys at all. I'm talking about how great the Loot-A-Thon is going. I feel like I'm repeating myself, but if you want to be part of this discussion, you really should start playing. There's more than enough loot for everyone. You really left these guys in a bad way.
    • iniquity wrote:

Ben Kenobi wrote:

I don't think I'm out of line to say attacks on people not even in my alliance don't count. But, again, this isn't about your alliance. You're free to start a thread to post CRs for that if you'd like, and a discussion thread to go with it. I've no interest in it. I win wars in game, not on the forum.

Felix wrote:

You are banned from talking any trash on the boards tell you learn how to fight
      So very close to having every word spelled correctly. As I've said repeatedly, I'm not talking trash. I'm not talking about you guys at all. I'm talking about how great the Loot-A-Thon is going. I feel like I'm repeating myself, but if you want to be part of this discussion, you really should start playing. There's more than enough loot for everyone. You really left these guys in a bad way.
      SHUT UP DID I SAY YOU CAN TALK???
    • I have a question, if I may.

iniquity wrote:

How do you play? Post CRs of stolen resources. Troops killed don't matter, only pillages. Pillages must come from -BE-, UNBOB or SMILE (JEDI doesn't count!).

Are you saying that in this lootathon, the only side that's allowed to post CRs is Crew? The side you're looting isn't allowed to show that they're fighting back? You've already stated that the members of Jedi come from those alliances, and this is how you're getting back at them.

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
      Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
      Carved my name into his leather seats...
      I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
      Slashed a hole in all four tires...
      Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
    • JuneBarcarolle wrote:

Are you saying that in this lootathon, the only side that's allowed to post CRs is Crew? The side you're looting isn't allowed to show that they're fighting back? You've already stated that the members of Jedi come from those alliances, and this is how you're getting back at them.
      This isn't a war, it's a contest. Crew isn't a side, just the sponsor. I do not care if they're fighting back or not (they're farms, they won't be; though Jedi definitely is). This isn't about what the farm alliances do or do not do. It's about which players and which alliances on Beta can loot the most from them. I'd prefer Crew didn't win, as it's not fun to give yourself a prize. If you were to attack them, your score would show up on the score board, and you'd be advancing Ghost towards the alliance prize as well.
    • iniquity wrote:

JuneBarcarolle wrote:

This isn't a war, it's a contest. Crew isn't a side, just the sponsor. I do not care if they're fighting back or not (they're farms, they won't be; though Jedi definitely is). This isn't about what the farm alliances do or do not do. It's about which players and which alliances on Beta can loot the most from them. I'd prefer Crew didn't win, as it's not fun to give yourself a prize. If you were to attack them, your score would show up on the score board, and you'd be advancing Ghost towards the alliance prize as well.
      IN OTHER WORDS INIQUITY WANTS OTHERS TO FIGHT HIS BATTLES FOR HIM BECAUSE HE IS TO MUCH OF A P**** TO DO IT HIMSELF
    • iniquity wrote:

So you're asking the rest of beta to go pillage the friends of the people you're fighting? If you have that big of beef with them, why don't you do it yourself? If you want them punished, why not do it yourself?

I say this not as a member of GHOST, but as a former member of Crew. Prior to the server merge I was in Crew for years. The Crew I remember would fight its own wars, not beg random people to come and pillage people for them. If Crew had a beef with someone, they weren't shy about it and would flat out declare on them, like this:

Crew vs GOG War

I have no objection to wars, or even unprovoked ones as long as it's an even fight. But you should at least have the decency to do your own dirtywork. It's one thing to hire mercs for a war. It's another to (try to) hire the rest of the server to go after your enemy's friends. That's pretty pathetic.

And you never did answer my question: Are you saying that the people you're trying to have pillaged are not allowed to show that they're fighting back?

sig by Checkmate

• However you feel about Crew you have to admit that the lootathon is absolutely brilliant from a strategic standpoint. Three powerful alliances took some of their best fighters and formed a combined strike force to go after their enemies, presumably because the other members of their alliances didn't want or weren't able to fight. But why should the remaining members of BE/UNBOB/SMILE get a free pass to sit out the fighting? Jedi is essentially saying that we're going to attack you but you shouldn't attack our friends.

By going after B/U/S Crew makes the formation of Jedi into a liability instead of an advantage. They now have to coordinate the defense of four alliances rather than one, with all the difficulties in communication, fleet contact, and garrison rights that entails. If my alliance was under attack by a significantly larger opponent I too would go after their weak areas instead of trying to match their strength.
    • Alhazred wrote:

However you feel about Crew you have to admit that the lootathon is absolutely brilliant from a strategic standpoint. Three powerful alliances took some of their best fighters and formed a combined strike force to go after their enemies, presumably because the other members of their alliances didn't want or weren't able to fight. But why should the remaining members of BE/UNBOB/SMILE get a free pass to sit out the fighting? Jedi is essentially saying that we're going to attack you but you shouldn't attack our friends.

By going after B/U/S Crew makes the formation of Jedi into a liability instead of an advantage. They now have to coordinate the defense of four alliances rather than one, with all the difficulties in communication, fleet contact, and garrison rights that entails. If my alliance was under attack by a significantly larger opponent I too would go after their weak areas instead of trying to match their strength.

I'm not saying Crew shouldn't be attacking them. Quite the contrary. If Crew has a problem with those alliances, then they should be going after them. Instead they're trying to bribe everyone else into doing their "fighting." It's their fight, not the rest of the server's. If UnBob, BE, and SMILE are as farmy and defenseless as Crew is insinuating, then Crew really shouldn't need to ask the rest of the server to attack them.

I don't consider this "brilliant" at all. It's cowardly. What self-respecting fighting alliance needs to bribe dozens of other alliances (i.e. the rest of the server) to go pillage their enemy's "Farms"?

sig by Checkmate

• THAT IS THE THING JEDI TURNED THIS INTO A EVEN MATCH INSTEAD OF THE ONE SIDED ONE WITH CREW AND GOG ATTACKING UPD KEEP IN MIND EVERYONE IN THAT ALLIANCE RANGES BETWEEN 100K TO 500K TOTAL POINTS WITH 1 OR 2 PLAYERS OVER 1MIL HIM AND CREW CAN ATTACK WHO EVER THEY WANT TO BUT TO TRY AND GET EVERY ALLIANCE TO ATTACK BE UNBOB AND SMILE IS UNACCEPTABLE
    • Well, is anyone else actually participating in the loot-a-thon? I haven't really been paying much attention to the CRs, just the snarky comments. And honestly anyone who attacks B/U/S is going to get it eventually. It's not like they're going to forget who came to hit them when they were down. I see the whole thing more as a way for Crew to announce what they're doing and make it public rather than getting anyone to help them.

And if I had anything to bribe anyone with I would be bribing them to attack HFX farms for me. I don't, and I don't think Crew does either. Hell, at different times I've asked both Crew and B/U/S to help me fight my enemies.