**Announcing Beta's First Loot-A-Thon** - contest with prizes - sponsored by Crew

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    Hi,

    You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

    Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

    Ikariam team

    • Well...

      I do know that back when all of this started iniquity contacted me and asked if I was going to let jokerz use his multis Felix and Redneck to attack GOG/Crew. At that point those multis were still in vmode, so I don't know how iniquity would have known that all three accounts were owned by the same person unless you told him.
    • Felix wrote:

      The Godfather wrote:

      That's actually pretty much how all of this got started. BL34, one of our smaller players who's score was around 475,000 at the time, got into it with an island mate of similar size. No big deal. That goes on for a few weeks and turns into 5 and 6 on 1. At that time BL asked me to get involved. I moved a town out there took care of business.

      At that point thejokerz is not only engaged in the fighting but threatening me with his multis of Felix and redneck. He made good on that threat so iniquity got involved. Fill in a few battles and some pillaging here... I suppose things weren't going Felix's way as next thing I knew Jedi forms from fighters of 4 different alliances and is hitting us. That's fine too, whatever. Beats shipping wine once a day right?

      But then!!! The pure genius that is Iniquity came to life in beta. From the ashes of a dead server dominated by multis who simply rig the piracy game and move wine around came.....the LootAthon!
      ITS FUNNY HOW YOU HAVE TO LIE IT WAS NEVER A 5V1 OR A 6V1 BAHAHAHAHA ANOTHER THING I NEVER THREATNEND YOU WITH MY MULTIS YOU NEVER KNEW I HAD MULTIS PLEASE IF YOUR GONNA LIE MAKE SURE ITS A GOOD ONE
      I don't believe anything you write Felix, i have known GF, Iniquity and Blea for a long long time and they say it as it is, why do you think they were banned from the boards?

      Keep digging that hole.


      HELL got sober BEGGING ON his KNEES
    • I don't argue this point, because it's not important. We didn't gang up on anyone, but we certainly do that sometimes, and it could have just as easily happened that way. The Loot-A-Thon has nothing to do with the back story, it's about pillaging for prizes.

      But that said, since I wouldn't care if it had happened the way Felix says, why would I lie about it? If we'd actually done what he said and ganged up on this tiny alliance for no reason at all, when he accused us of it, my response would have been "That's right, now suck :censored: ."

      I don't believe any of his three accounts in question were even in UPD at the time. So UPD must have contacted him and asked for help. My guess is that they lied to him and he doesn't even realize it, though he may just be straight up lying here, I don't know. But it really doesn't matter. They're actually not named as part of the Loot-A-Thon, so they're essentially getting a reprieve here. But you better believe that when the Loot-A-Thon is over, my foot is going right back up their asses.

      Post censored ~ :83
    • iniquity wrote:

      JuneBarcarolle wrote:

      Death to Beta, driving new players from the game, bullying others is not the kind of change I'd get behind. Lying, cheating, and avoiding fair fights is hardly an improvement. But I understand. You are the same as you were 2 years ago when you were behind the whole Death to Beta. No thanks.

      There has always been more to this game than shipping wine or clicking pirate raids. It just requires some effort instead waiting for someone else to bring your excitement to you. :P I've played this game for 9 years and have never had a problem stirring up some action if that's what I was in the mood for. I've made some pretty good friends over the years, which is the biggest driving of this game. I've also made quite a few enemies over the years, which is fine. A little animosity keeps things interesting. :) When you start driving out players to rid the server of "lazy people" or "sim players" or whatever other labels people have come up with, that's when the game gets boring.
      It was Death to Gamma for the better part of a decade before that. Why change something when it works? I'm not trying to drive out certain types of players, I'm trying to drive them all out. Death to Beta is literal, I'd like the server deleted.
      So you hate everyone on the server and you want to make them quit yet you want everyone on the server to come fight your fight for you?
      :lol:
      Sweet logic bro. I'm sure it will take you far.

      I have a much simpler solution tho. Why don't you just quit?

      The Godfather wrote:

      Well... reprieve ish... I did pound that mouth piece Lotus84 into an inactive status. But on the bright side for the rest of us he gave us that "you guys are the scourge of Beta" thing before he left....
      And I drove GOG out of existence and have knocked all your "fighters" into vmode time and time again. You know, just as long as we are keeping track and everything....

      :havecookie:

      The post was edited 3 times, last by Ben Kenobi ().

    • Ben Kenobi wrote:

      And I drove GOG out of existence and have knocked all your "fighters" into vmode time and time again. You know, just as long as we are keeping track and everything....
      :havecookie:
      This lie is particularly embarrassing for you, guy. GOG was renamed Crew. The alliance has gone nowhere. Is your bar for success so low that an alliance changing their name counts as a victory for you?
    • iniquity wrote:

      Ben Kenobi wrote:

      And I drove GOG out of existence and have knocked all your "fighters" into vmode time and time again. You know, just as long as we are keeping track and everything....
      :havecookie:
      This lie is particularly embarrassing for you, guy. GOG was renamed Crew. The alliance has gone nowhere. Is your bar for success so low that an alliance changing their name counts as a victory for you?
      All I know is there was a GOG when we started fighting and now it is gone. I guess this isn't Gamma server after all... if you get to take credit for Lotus going inactive, I'll take credit for that.
    • Well... maybe it wasn't me. He was talking a ton of trash, I destroyed him and took all his stuff (and it was a lot). Then he quit. So whether it was me or he's still outside staring at the sun because he missed the eclipse he's gone (and possibly blind).

      As for my alliance...it's still here. Check our founding date. And for the record I'm still the leader. As the leader sometimes I change the name. Such thing happen from time to time.... if that was your goal to "win"..... congratulations you won. We feel we are winning if we are gaining loot. So this is one of those perfect senerios where everyone wins! I changed up some names and our external (you win), and we found a crap ton of free loot and took it (we win). Life is good.
    • The Godfather wrote:

      Well... maybe it wasn't me. He was talking a ton of trash, I destroyed him and took all his stuff (and it was a lot). Then he quit. So whether it was me or he's still outside staring at the sun because he missed the eclipse he's gone (and possibly blind).

      As for my alliance...it's still here. Check our founding date. And for the record I'm still the leader. As the leader sometimes I change the name. Such thing happen from time to time.... if that was your goal to "win"..... congratulations you won. We feel we are winning if we are gaining loot. So this is one of those perfect senerios where everyone wins! I changed up some names and our external (you win), and we found a crap ton of free loot and took it (we win). Life is good.
      We've pounded your alliance (whatever you now call it), stolen your goods, killed your forces (see or cr thread) knocked all your fighters into vmode, and partied in your ports and towns for weeks, and continue to do so. Life is good? Because you found one farm? Talk about setting the bar low.
    • Ben Kenobi wrote:

      We've pounded your alliance (whatever you now call it), stolen your goods, killed your forces (see or cr thread) knocked all your fighters into vmode, and partied in your ports and towns for weeks, and continue to do so. Life is good? Because you found one farm? Talk about setting the bar low.
      No sir, we've found 80 farms. Everyone in our alliance seems very happy with the arrangement. As the Godfather has stated, it seems both your alliance and mine is happy with the current arrangement. I'm unsure why you keep posting, and trying to convince us that we're not. At least you've stopped writing me begging for peace. Less talking and more fighting, sweetheart.
    • iniquity wrote:

      Ben Kenobi wrote:

      We've pounded your alliance (whatever you now call it), stolen your goods, killed your forces (see or cr thread) knocked all your fighters into vmode, and partied in your ports and towns for weeks, and continue to do so. Life is good? Because you found one farm? Talk about setting the bar low.
      No sir, we've found 80 farms. Everyone in our alliance seems very happy with the arrangement. As the Godfather has stated, it seems both your alliance and mine is happy with the current arrangement. I'm unsure why you keep posting, and trying to convince us that we're not. At least you've stopped writing me begging for peace. Less talking and more fighting, sweetheart.
      If you have one message where I begged you for peace, you have my permission to post it. We completed our objectives and offered your alliances a NAP. Pretty simple stuff. To my recollection I've never messaged you personally in game. But by all means let's see what you claim to have.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Ben Kenobi ().

    • iniquity wrote:

      Is a NAP not a peace treaty? And it wasn't you, it was your diplomat, Hanna Barbera or whatever.
      You keep changing your story. Yes, we offered you a NAP. We accomplished our objective, had our fun, and didn't feel like embarrassing you any further, simple as that.

      You will have to get permission directly from our diplomat to post this "begging".
    • Ben Kenobi wrote:

      iniquity wrote:

      Is a NAP not a peace treaty? And it wasn't you, it was your diplomat, Hanna Barbera or whatever.
      You keep changing your story. Yes, we offered you a NAP. We accomplished our objective, had our fun, and didn't feel like embarrassing you any further, simple as that.
      You will have to get permission directly from our diplomat to post this "begging".
      How did I change my story? A NAP and a Peace Treaty are different words for the same thing. Because you choose to call it one thing and I choose to call it another I'm somehow a liar? Just stop.

      I checked my inbox, and it's passed the time when such things are stored. I didn't think to save it, because I never imagined I'd be asked to prove it. But I will tell you the same thing I told him: your alliance can have peace when you send your surrender to the Godfather and meet our terms. They will involve gold payments to us, and forbid your members from leaving your alliance to dodge the terms. They specifically will not protect the BUS alliances, who we will continue to loot for the Loot-A-Thon. Feel free to ask him if he remembers that conversation. He's came to me more than once wanting peace. We don't seek it, but would accept your surrender if you met our terms.
    • iniquity wrote:

      Ben Kenobi wrote:

      iniquity wrote:

      Is a NAP not a peace treaty? And it wasn't you, it was your diplomat, Hanna Barbera or whatever.
      You keep changing your story. Yes, we offered you a NAP. We accomplished our objective, had our fun, and didn't feel like embarrassing you any further, simple as that.You will have to get permission directly from our diplomat to post this "begging".
      How did I change my story? A NAP and a Peace Treaty are different words for the same thing. Because you choose to call it one thing and I choose to call it another I'm somehow a liar? Just stop.
      I checked my inbox, and it's passed the time when such things are stored. I didn't think to save it, because I never imagined I'd be asked to prove it. But I will tell you the same thing I told him: your alliance can have peace when you send your surrender to the Godfather and meet our terms. They will involve gold payments to us, and forbid your members from leaving your alliance to dodge the terms. They specifically will not protect the BUS alliances, who we will continue to loot for the Loot-A-Thon. Feel free to ask him if he remembers that conversation. He's came to me more than once wanting peace. We don't seek it, but would accept your surrender if you met our terms.
      LOL Whatever guy. Dream on... :closed:
    • Khaleesi wrote:

      Felix wrote:

      The Godfather wrote:

      That's actually pretty much how all of this got started. BL34, one of our smaller players who's score was around 475,000 at the time, got into it with an island mate of similar size. No big deal. That goes on for a few weeks and turns into 5 and 6 on 1. At that time BL asked me to get involved. I moved a town out there took care of business.

      At that point thejokerz is not only engaged in the fighting but threatening me with his multis of Felix and redneck. He made good on that threat so iniquity got involved. Fill in a few battles and some pillaging here... I suppose things weren't going Felix's way as next thing I knew Jedi forms from fighters of 4 different alliances and is hitting us. That's fine too, whatever. Beats shipping wine once a day right?

      But then!!! The pure genius that is Iniquity came to life in beta. From the ashes of a dead server dominated by multis who simply rig the piracy game and move wine around came.....the LootAthon!
      ITS FUNNY HOW YOU HAVE TO LIE IT WAS NEVER A 5V1 OR A 6V1 BAHAHAHAHA ANOTHER THING I NEVER THREATNEND YOU WITH MY MULTIS YOU NEVER KNEW I HAD MULTIS PLEASE IF YOUR GONNA LIE MAKE SURE ITS A GOOD ONE
      I don't believe anything you write Felix, i have known GF, Iniquity and Blea for a long long time and they say it as it is, why do you think they were banned from the boards?
      Keep digging that hole.
      PLEASE ASK ME IF I CARE IM BEGGING YOU LOLOLOLOLOL THE JOKES OF G O G HAVE THERE STORY AND I KNOW DIFFERENT