**Announcing Beta's First Loot-A-Thon** - contest with prizes - sponsored by Crew

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• iniquity wrote:

Here's a list of 105 accounts you have against us:
      Morreta
      Don Corleone
      Cuda
      Kalidor
      cyan
      AJB
      Deamon15
      rebel24
      Rango
      -Ruby-
      Expwarrior
      -Drew-
      Dennis
      PsYcHoTiGeR
      DevilJim Ruby
      pegasus1
      RedFox
      D-Nasty
      musicnyman
      Dragon Blade
      Rob Colby
      jsmith
      Colby210E
      Joan of Arc
      Cari
      jsmith4159
      Akira
      PrincessSarah
      FFroggy
      Kounter
      Spike
      pitdude
      geotechno
      Whitbis
      El capo
      Blue Bird
      AkiraBomb
      Mr Lecter
      2-1B
      Almondjoybar
      redlady
      Trooper
      Aayla Secura
      Ben Kenobi
      C-3PO
      Hawks Vengeance
      ThE jokerz
      Badatti Tuud
      Phantom Ewok
      Qui-Gon
      R E V A N
      MadMax1
      Ruby
      Michael-Theta
      Mama Bear
      fossil
      Squiffi
      coolhand AJB
      babee_gurl
      Sparticus8
      Mighty Rhino
      Drew07899
      Susan1
      Rahan666
      Tibbar
      Thelios
      Maverick
      Bartelby
      Bill
      homerius
      King Arthur
      Rollison_2
      Mister No
      Drewbert
      Snake
      Joan of Arc_
      blackmist11
      HacknSlasher
      KOV-TAZ52888
      CENTER
      master72
      Sloth
      King Rudy
      slekiml
      The REDNECK
      Felix
      Zorro
      Markus
      Noah Reef
      Sir Joseph2
      tugsngaw
      homer1989
      KLwm
      Lotus84
      Ottoman Fatıh
      Maakubex
      magnus15
      whitecloud67
      reddimoon
      BlueWhale42
      jherna3070
      Soddy Daisy
      Akilles
      Experto
      marshawn

Not to nit pick or anything, but you were the ones who brought in BE, SMILE, and UnBoB. Unless I missed something in the 5 pages of this thread, those "accounts" weren't attacking you until you declared a lootathon on them:

iniquity wrote:

The Jedi alliance is made entirely of fighters, to protect their farms and gold suppliers. These fighters came from -BE-, UNBOB and SMILE. To quote their diplomat, "The leaders of most of the alliances I mentioned are CURRENT MEMBERS OF JEDI". Know what that tells me? Those alliances have removed all the active fighters, and now contain only farms!

Therefore, Crew would like to introduce Beta's First Loot-A-Thon! Operators are standing by to take your resources.

How do you play? Post CRs of stolen resources. Troops killed don't matter, only pillages. Pillages must come from -BE-, UNBOB or SMILE (JEDI doesn't count!).

While I'm sure there are things you could legitimately complain about, being ganged up on by so many different accounts is not one of them. Just sayin... ;)

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
      Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
      Carved my name into his leather seats...
      I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
      Slashed a hole in all four tires...
      Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
    • JuneBarcarolle wrote:

Not to nit pick or anything, but you were the ones who brought in BE, SMILE, and UnBoB. Unless I missed something in the 5 pages of this thread, those "accounts" weren't attacking you until you declared a lootathon on them:
      Those alliances were always involved. They were suppliers for Jedi. The Jedi members came from those alliances. They thought to protect their suppliers by creating a new alliance. I will have none of it.

JuneBarcarolle wrote:

While I'm sure there are things you could legitimately complain about, being ganged up on by so many different accounts is not one of them. Just sayin...
      No one is complaining.
    • Ben Kenobi wrote:

Khaleesi wrote:

BETA, ikariams worst server ever. The likes of you and your multi alliances kill this server. You declared war with your lies and now you try guilt trip me!!!!!

I know GF, Iniquity and Dave and they have never told me lies but Felix has, double crossed my alliance and me and you believed his lies.

YOU made CREW stronger, active and now peace will never exist. I have done the life long war, this will be another notch on my belt.
      What are you going to do? Vmode us to death? Kill us with harsh language and empty threats with your 1k military score? :lolbash:
      CREW said this is a long time war so what does it matter? Beats begging for a peace treaty.

@ June, I joined CREW to see if CREW was getting multi attacked by BE/Unbob and jedi. Its true but if you dont believe this then don't, its not like you are fighting in this war to see. Although i do see how easily you are misled. Also, unlike yourself i have fought both hfx and jedi, these guys are not playing fair, heck they even get banned, where mr lecter again? Different names for the alliances but the same people but unlike them i have one account and unlike them i don't declare war and contantly ask for peace and not to mention the blackmail that Ben has failed at!!! Ben, can i post our message trail? Its very funny and rather interesting. This guy TRIED to tell me :)

HELL got sober BEGGING ON his KNEES

The post was edited 2 times, last by Khaleesi ().

• Khaleesi wrote:

Ben Kenobi wrote:

Khaleesi wrote:

BETA, ikariams worst server ever. The likes of you and your multi alliances kill this server. You declared war with your lies and now you try guilt trip me!!!!!

I know GF, Iniquity and Dave and they have never told me lies but Felix has, double crossed my alliance and me and you believed his lies.

YOU made CREW stronger, active and now peace will never exist. I have done the life long war, this will be another notch on my belt.
      What are you going to do? Vmode us to death? Kill us with harsh language and empty threats with your 1k military score? :lolbash:
      CREW said this is a long time war so what does it matter? Beats begging for a peace treaty.
      @ June, I joined CREW to see if CREW was getting multi attacked by BE/Unbob and jedi. Its true but if you dont believe this then don't, its not like you are fighting in this war to see. Although i do see how easily you are misled. Also, unlike yourself i have fought both hfx and jedi, these guys are not playing fair, heck they even get banned, where mr lecter again? Different names for the alliances but the same people but unlike them i have one account and unlike them i don't declare war and contantly ask for peace and not to mention the blackmail that Ben has failed at!!! Ben, can i post our message trail? Its very funny and rather interesting. This guy TRIED to tell me :)

...and what is the status of Iniquity's account? And mr lecter? Right. You told me you took a bribe from hfx to leave hell and come fight us. Do I have your permission to post that message? Didn't think so.
    • Khaleesi wrote:

@ June, I joined CREW to see if CREW was getting multi attacked by BE/Unbob and jedi. Its true but if you dont believe this then don't, its not like you are fighting in this war to see. Although i do see how easily you are misled. Also, unlike yourself i have fought both hfx and jedi, these guys are not playing fair, heck they even get banned, where mr lecter again? Different names for the alliances but the same people but unlike them i have one account and unlike them i don't declare war and contantly ask for peace and not to mention the blackmail that Ben has failed at!!! Ben, can i post our message trail? Its very funny and rather interesting. This guy TRIED to tell me
      Actually I have fought some of the players in JEDI back on Zeta. And I have most definitely fought HFX. ;)

I have friends on both sides of this conflict which is one reason why I am largely staying out of it. However, I will call out things as I see them. I'm sure that when both sides are ready to move on, the leaderships will be able to work something out. Until then, happy hunting. :)

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
      Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
      Carved my name into his leather seats...
      I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
      Slashed a hole in all four tires...
      Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
    • Ben Kenobi wrote:

Khaleesi wrote:

Ben Kenobi wrote:

Khaleesi wrote:

CREW said this is a long time war so what does it matter? Beats begging for a peace treaty.@ June, I joined CREW to see if CREW was getting multi attacked by BE/Unbob and jedi. Its true but if you dont believe this then don't, its not like you are fighting in this war to see. Although i do see how easily you are misled. Also, unlike yourself i have fought both hfx and jedi, these guys are not playing fair, heck they even get banned, where mr lecter again? Different names for the alliances but the same people but unlike them i have one account and unlike them i don't declare war and contantly ask for peace and not to mention the blackmail that Ben has failed at!!! Ben, can i post our message trail? Its very funny and rather interesting. This guy TRIED to tell me :)

...and what is the status of Iniquity's account? And mr lecter? Right. You told me you took a bribe from hfx to leave hell and come fight us. Do I have your permission to post that message? Didn't think so.
      No one in HFX bribed Khaleesi to fight anyone!! As a matter of fact as far as I am concerned she is still a member of HELL and will be treated as such!
    • Sobber wrote:

No one in HFX bribed Khaleesi to fight anyone!! As a matter of fact as far as I am concerned she is still a member of HELL and will be treated as such!
      Even though SobberTM has his very own thread, he just cannot keep out of all the other threads which have nothing to do with his sobbing tantrums. SobberTM, go back to your own thread to cry like a little baby!
      Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.
    • CoUstes wrote:

Sobber wrote:

Even though SobberTM has his very own thread, he just cannot keep out of all the other threads which have nothing to do with his sobbing tantrums. SobberTM, go back to your own thread to cry like a little baby!
      And the stalker shows up, LMAO!
    • Sobber wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sobber wrote:

I noticed that, too, SobberTM. I noticed that you stalked Khaleesi to this thread. Is there no thread she can post in that you will not stalk her?
      Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.
    • CoUstes wrote:

Sobber wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sobber wrote:

I noticed that, too, SobberTM. I noticed that you stalked Khaleesi to this thread. Is there no thread she can post in that you will not stalk her?
      Of course, has nothing to do with someone lying about HFX bribing Khaleesi :beer: !
    • Sober wrote:

Ben Kenobi wrote:

Khaleesi wrote:

Ben Kenobi wrote:

Khaleesi wrote:

CREW said this is a long time war so what does it matter? Beats begging for a peace treaty.@ June, I joined CREW to see if CREW was getting multi attacked by BE/Unbob and jedi. Its true but if you dont believe this then don't, its not like you are fighting in this war to see. Although i do see how easily you are misled. Also, unlike yourself i have fought both hfx and jedi, these guys are not playing fair, heck they even get banned, where mr lecter again? Different names for the alliances but the same people but unlike them i have one account and unlike them i don't declare war and contantly ask for peace and not to mention the blackmail that Ben has failed at!!! Ben, can i post our message trail? Its very funny and rather interesting. This guy TRIED to tell me :)

Sober wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sobber wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sobber wrote:

Of course, has nothing to do with someone lying about HFX bribing Khaleesi :beer: !
      It is no lie. I can send you the message in game if you would like.
    • Ben Kenobi wrote:

Sober wrote:

Ben Kenobi wrote:

Khaleesi wrote:

Ben Kenobi wrote:

Khaleesi wrote:

Sober wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sobber wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sobber wrote:

Trust me I believe you! I was referring to Khaleesi lying, seen it too many times!
    • HAHAHAHAHA Sobber, butt hurt much?

Wait! What have I done this time?

Call me HELL or CREW, it matters not. LOK are my alliance on beta, they give me gold, hide my navy and sell me navy, so what now? unlike Butt hurt Sobber I help my friends and my friends help me.

Ah Ben, you want to post my messages on the boards? I find it strange that you will not allow me to post your messages but here you are wanting to post mine. Very interesting :)

BTW, Iniquity has seen all our messages Ben, I screen printed them but the again so has Alhazred and a few others. I don't deny my friends of a good laugh.

@ June, its easy to be fooled by Jedi. They claim to be the good guys yet they refused to help Alhazred and then there is me, no multis, one account doing what I can to assist my friends. The reality of the situation is that beta has very low standards. HFX/JEDI, all the same to me....MULTI SCUM. If you believe them so be it but I am not here to change your mind.

How did this turn into a Sober thread again? Sobber sure does beg attention.

HELL got sober BEGGING ON his KNEES

The post was edited 1 time, last by Khaleesi ().

• Sobber wrote:

Ben Kenobi wrote:

Sobber wrote:

Ben Kenobi wrote:

Khaleesi wrote:

Ben Kenobi wrote:

Khaleesi wrote:

Sobber wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sobber wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sobber wrote:

Trust me I believe you! I was referring to Khaleesi lying, seen it too many times!
      SobberTM, there is not a sane mind around that did not understand you to be calling Ben Kenobi a liar. In no way were you calling Khaleesi a liar with your comment, "Of course, has nothing to do with someone lying about HFX bribing Khaleesi" Now you are attempting to tell everyone that you were referring to Khaleesi.

Speaking of seeing someone lie too many times, SobberTM, I am not sure I have ever seen you tell the truth. And this latest round of posts from you is certainly no exception.

Why don't you crawl back to the sobbing thread made just for you to cry, complain and lie in?
    • CoUstes wrote:

Sobber wrote:

Ben Kenobi wrote:

Sobber wrote:

Ben Kenobi wrote:

Khaleesi wrote:

Ben Kenobi wrote:

Khaleesi wrote:

Sobber wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sobber wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sobber wrote:

SobberTM, there is not a sane mind around that did not understand you to be calling Ben Kenobi a liar. In no way were you calling Khaleesi a liar with your comment, "Of course, has nothing to do with someone lying about HFX bribing Khaleesi" Now you are attempting to tell everyone that you were referring to Khaleesi.
      Speaking of seeing someone lie too many times, SobberTM, I am not sure I have ever seen you tell the truth. And this latest round of posts from you is certainly no exception.

Why don't you crawl back to the sobbing thread made just for you to cry, complain and lie in?
      Keep trying, keep trying, keep trying! You trying to bait a conflict between us and Jedi is almost as obvious Khaleesi trying to bait us to hit LOK! That "someone lying" is Khaleesi and is sad she would even say something as stupid as that!!!
    • Sobber wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sobber wrote:

Ben Kenobi wrote:

Sobber wrote:

Ben Kenobi wrote:

Khaleesi wrote:

Ben Kenobi wrote:

Khaleesi wrote:

Sobber wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sobber wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sobber wrote:

SobberTM, there is not a sane mind around that did not understand you to be calling Ben Kenobi a liar. In no way were you calling Khaleesi a liar with your comment, "Of course, has nothing to do with someone lying about HFX bribing Khaleesi" Now you are attempting to tell everyone that you were referring to Khaleesi.Speaking of seeing someone lie too many times, SobberTM, I am not sure I have ever seen you tell the truth. And this latest round of posts from you is certainly no exception.

Keep trying, keep trying, keep trying! You trying to bait a conflict between us and Jedi is almost as obvious Khaleesi trying to bait us to hit LOK! That "someone lying" is Khaleesi and is sad she would even say something as stupid as that!!!
      SobberTM, SobberTM, SobberTM. I am not trying to bait anyone. Besides, I cannot compete with the Master Baiter of Beta aka SobberTM.

I pointed out a simple fact. You clearly called Ben Kenobi a liar, then sadly tried to convince intelligent people that you were talking about Khaleesi. SobberTM, you keep forgetting that except for your fellow hf...xers, nobody on Beta is as ignorant as you and nobody is fooled by your obvious lies.
    • CoUstes wrote:

Sobber wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sobber wrote:

Ben Kenobi wrote:

Sobber wrote:

Ben Kenobi wrote:

Khaleesi wrote:

Ben Kenobi wrote:

Khaleesi wrote:

Sobber wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sobber wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sobber wrote:

SobberTM, there is not a sane mind around that did not understand you to be calling Ben Kenobi a liar. In no way were you calling Khaleesi a liar with your comment, "Of course, has nothing to do with someone lying about HFX bribing Khaleesi" Now you are attempting to tell everyone that you were referring to Khaleesi.Speaking of seeing someone lie too many times, SobberTM, I am not sure I have ever seen you tell the truth. And this latest round of posts from you is certainly no exception.
      SobberTM, SobberTM, SobberTM. I am not trying to bait anyone. Besides, I cannot compete with the Master Baiter of Beta aka SobberTM.
      I pointed out a simple fact. You clearly called Ben Kenobi a liar, then sadly tried to convince intelligent people that you were talking about Khaleesi. SobberTM, you keep forgetting that except for your fellow hf...xers, nobody on Beta is as ignorant as you and nobody is fooled by your obvious lies.
      :lolbash: :beer:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sober ().

• Sobber wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sobber wrote:

SobberTM, SobberTM, SobberTM. I am not trying to bait anyone. Besides, I cannot compete with the Master Baiter of Beta aka SobberTM.I pointed out a simple fact. You clearly called Ben Kenobi a liar, then sadly tried to convince intelligent people that you were talking about Khaleesi. SobberTM, you keep forgetting that except for your fellow hf...xers, nobody on Beta is as ignorant as you and nobody is fooled by your obvious lies.
      :lolbash: :beer:
      The post was edited 1 time, last by Sobber (4 hours ago).
      What a great retort. It pretty much sums up your level of intelligence. SobberTM, you do realize this is a count disabled thread, right?

P.S., Master Baiter of Beta, what exactly did you have to edit in this "genius" retort?
    • CoUstes wrote:

Sobber wrote:

CoUstes wrote:

Sobber wrote:

SobberTM, SobberTM, SobberTM. I am not trying to bait anyone. Besides, I cannot compete with the Master Baiter of Beta aka SobberTM.I pointed out a simple fact. You clearly called Ben Kenobi a liar, then sadly tried to convince intelligent people that you were talking about Khaleesi. SobberTM, you keep forgetting that except for your fellow hf...xers, nobody on Beta is as ignorant as you and nobody is fooled by your obvious lies.
      :lolbash: :beer: The post was edited 1 time, last by Sobber (4 hours ago).
      What a great retort. It pretty much sums up your level of intelligence. SobberTM, you do realize this is a count disabled thread, right?
      P.S., Master Baiter of Beta, what exactly did you have to edit in this "genius" retort?
      :growup: :phatgrin: :lolbash: :lol: